The Farmer's Daughter Flowers

Pittsburgh, PA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

My designs allow flowers to be as they are. Fresh and pure, while being naturally whimsical. I am inspired by the way foliage, herbs, branches and fruit compliment their identity. I may place lavender in a bouquet for luck, or rosemary in a boutonniere for love.

The goal: To make the flowers at your wedding or occasion be an expression of who you are. Incorporating the colors you love and the shapes you gravitate towards. I strive to accomplish your vision and to make any event personal and special. This was the magic I was meant to create.

Thank you for visiting and please reach out for any additional information!

How would you describe your floral designs?

Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Emma V. Married on 05/14/2022

Gorgeous bouquets!

The Farmer’s Daughter provided absolutely beautiful floral arrangements for my wedding! The bouquets were exactly how I imagined even though I only provided a couple of inspiration photos and descriptions. Jenna was so helpful and was able to accommodate adding greenery and arch flowers a month before the wedding. The bouquets were really easy to pick up and came with mason jars of water to keep them fresh the whole day!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 03/26/2022

Truly amazing!

Lauren, Jenna and the Farmer’s Daughter team brought my wedding vision to life. I was confident that no matter what, the flower arrangements would come out lovely, but could not have imagined how beautiful everything would turn out. It was even better than I could have ever hoped for!
  • Rachel
    Rachel P. Married on 11/13/2021

Gorgeous wedding work by Farmer's Daughter

I worked with them for my November 2021 wedding. I've got to say the vision and quality of this floral service is great. Lauren worked to make sure my wedding florals were original and unique to my wedding theme/style. My bridal bouquet was stunning and the perfect shape for me. My bridesmaids bouquets were so Beautiful and matched their dress color perfectly. The boutonnieres for the men were unique and just the best balance of floral/greenery. We also sprung for one of their flower asymmetrical flower arches and guests gave us Soo many compliments. They really did nail it visually on top of being easy to work with and so professional and friendly. Even the delivery crew was so nice. I'd highly recommend using them for your wedding floral needs.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

81 photos · 06/01/2019
  • Elke & Jon
    34 photos · 10/19/2017

502 E Ohio St, E Ohio Street Pittsburgh, PA, 15212
Location of (The Farmer's Daughter Flowers)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding