The Farmer's Daughter Flowers Reviews

69 | Pittsburgh, PA

69 Reviews for The Farmer's Daughter Flowers

Rosie · Married on 02/05/2021

Stunning flowers

In my wildest imagination I couldn't have dreamt of more gorgeous flowers for our wedding!! The Farmer's Daughter was AMAZING to work with and took my inspiration and FAR exceeded my expectations! Thank you for adding truly remarkable florals to our day and to our memories! Highly...HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 03/02/2021
  • Alexa

Alexa F. · Married on 09/09/2020

I think these ladies are actual magicians

From their work as florists to their delightfully curated shop, I absolutely cannot recommend The Farmer's Daughter highly enough. The entire team has been a joy to work with any time I have ordered something or stopped in, but they were specifically amazing on our wedding day. When I made an appointment to talk about booking them as our florist, I really didn't know what I was looking for. I had no idea what a standard budget should be, and I changed my mind more than once on the look I was hoping for on the day. Lauren and the team rolled with all of the punches I threw at them, and answered each and every question I had with transparency and kindness. I told Lauren that we wanted "warm jewel tones" and "funky florals" and left it at that, and the team gave us more than we could have ever dreamed of. They somehow took the disjointed, vague ideas I had and produced EXACTLY what I was hoping for. I genuinely almost cried when I saw my bouquet. These ladies are beyond professional, some of the kindest souls on the planet, and create actual magic. Book them and then book them again and then go to the shop and buy everything in stock!

Sent on 03/25/2020
  • Katie

Katie S. · Married on 12/14/2019

Exquisite!

I really didn’t know what I wanted for my bridal bouquet until speaking with Lauren and Ashley. They understood me and my taste on a level that I never anticipated! My bouquet was absolute perfection and my table settings were to die for. Lauren, Ashley, and the rest of the crew at The Farmer’s Daughter are passionate about their work in a way that I have never seen before. I could not have picked a better florist and I will cherish my photos forever because of their hard work. Thank you!

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 11/16/2019

Gorgeous flowers

My bouquet was gorgeous and exactly what I asked for. I couldn’t have picked a better florist for our big day!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor J. · Married on 11/10/2019

Best florist around!

How do I even begin to put into words how magical working with Lauren and her team was!!! Lauren and her team are such a delight! They are so friendly, professional, and beyond talented!!! I am so happy we chose them to do our wedding flowers! Everything fro the bouquets to the centerpieces to all the floral details were incredible! We can not that them enough for the work they did for our wedding! In my opinion, the flowers at a wedding truly make the space... and at our wedding this was definitely the case! Everything was INCREDIBLE! BOOK THEM NOW! You will be so so so happy that you did!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/21/2019

Wild, romantic floral magic!

Working with Lauren and The Farmer’s Daughter team was an absolute dream! Lauren took the time to talk through my initial vision and help me make sense of my ideas and sketches, and explained how we could achieve what I had in my head in such detail along the way. They were able to translate the feeling we wanted to come through on our wedding day into magical, wild, beautiful flowers. I trusted Lauren and team 100%! Our guests kept remarking how beautiful the bouquets and arrangements were. And pick up was so easy - everything was ready to go and so carefully and sturdily packed to make it to the church and hold up during a hot and humid day. I can’t recommend The Farmer’s Daughter enough!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Emily

Emily F. · Married on 06/28/2019

Visionary and stunning!

Jenna and the entire time at The Farmer's Daughter could not have been more accommodating, reliable, and professional throughout our entire wedding planning process. We were SO happy with how all of our floral arrangements turned out, and received many compliments on them from our guests. The Farmer's Daughter truly creates a distinctly wild, natural, and stunning look with their flowers that I have not seen any other floral vendor able to match in beauty. We would highly recommend The Farmer's Daughter for any floral needs!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2019

Stunningly beautiful!

I cannot recommend The Farmer's Daughter strongly enough! Lauren and her team are incredibly talented artists and made our wedding come to life. She met with us prior to the wedding and asked us to describe our vision for the day. She took all of this to heart and ended up creating pieces that were exactly as discussed yet even more beautiful than I could have imagined. She took such great care getting every detail right, and her team worked so hard to make everything come together perfectly on our wedding day. Lauren and her team provided centerpieces, accents for our welcome signs, boutonnières, bouquets for the bridal party, and the most gorgeous, breathtaking arch for our ceremony. Nearly every guest I spoke to commented on how stunning our ceremony arch was. I could continue to rave about the Farmer's Daughter forever, so I will just conclude by saying that their floral arrangements exceeded all expectations and were one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. If you choose the Farmer's Daughter for your wedding, you will be so, so happy that you did!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Nadine

Nadine · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Florist in Pittsburgh

Farmer’s Daughter is absolutely the best florist in Pittsburgh! No need to shop around, they will take care of you there. All of my guests were blown away by my bouquet and centerpieces!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Elise

Elise G. · Married on 10/06/2018

Beyond beautiful!

I couldn't have been happier with choosing The Farmer's Daughter for our wedding! Lauren is wonderful to work with and created the most perfect bouquets/boutonnieres and reception centerpieces for us. Even knowing their work and walking through the details didn't fully prepare me for how beautiful the flowers would be - everyone literally gasped when they were brought into the room! They also did a great job of working within our budget and giving us different options and suggestions to choose from, without feeling like we were sacrificing anything. The Farmer's Daughter has a fan and customer for life now - I just recently bought a Thanksgiving centerpiece to bring home to my parents and was again blown away by how gorgeous it was! Cannot recommend them enough :)

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/08/2018

The team over at The Farmer's Daughter Flowers did an awesome job doing my bouquet, my bridesmaids' bouquet, the groomsmen boutonnieres, and the corsages and boutonnieres for the parents and grandparents. Lauren was super attentive with my needs and helped bring my vision of a unique, "texture on texture" bouquet that featured a combination of local regional plants and succulents to life. Additionally, her and her team were flexible with my requests and were also able to precure a rare flower, and my favorite, the Protea from Australia (rare only because those flowers are not native to PA.) For the boutonnieres , her and her team included a pheasant's feather giving them a really unique and fun twist. I feel also that her team did an excellent jobs "bridging the seasons" in terms of style, showcasing florals that sat in that sweet spot between summer and fall.

If you choose The Farmer's Daughter Flowers, you will not be dissapointed!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Alex · Married on 06/16/2018

The Farmer's Daughter was so amazing! The beautiful greenery and flowers they provided for centerpieces and accents for our ceremony and reception were so perfect and tied everything together! Our bouquets and boutonnieres for the bridal party were also just perfect. Lauren was super flexible and responsive when I wanted to make a few changes approaching the wedding. I would definitely recommend choosing The Farmer's Daughter as the florist for your wedding. You won't regret it :)

Sent on 06/21/2018

Emma · Married on 06/15/2018

The Farmer’s Daughter was wonderful to work with, and created the most beautiful bouquets I could have asked for to be carried by my Maid of Honor and myself. Lauren was very responsive to my questions and was flexible when I changed my mind and added in some last minute additions (five wrist corsages for the ladies in our family). The quality of work was also fantastic and well worth the money. Lauren and her team perfectly translated my inspiration photos into the most gorgeous bouquets. I would absolutely recommend The Farmer’s Daughter to anyone!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2018

I can not say enough about the flowers that The Farmer's Daughter's Flowers put together for the wedding! I had a large color palette of bold and bright colors and they made them look beautiful! From the colors, the type of flowers, and how they arranged them! My flowers, the bridal party, center pieces, and large pots at the ceremony were stunning! They also put together flower petals to be laid out at the ceremony and tossed. They made the wedding looking beautiful and romantic. I love any flower arrangement they make and can truly see the love they put in each one. Thank you for all you do and look forward to getting more flowers from you!
    They were also easy to work with and really helped you to create the look you are wanting!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Carlie · Married on 04/28/2018

The most GORGEOUS flowers!

The Farmer's Daughter is the absolute best florist! From the moment I met with Lauren to discuss the florals for my wedding I knew she was the right choice. Her vision for florals for my wedding matched perfectly with what I had envisioned and she listened to what I wanted with open ears and elaborated on details that brought my vision to life. She was such a pleasure to work with and so easy to communicate with throughout the wedding process, which was a huge relief since our floral plan had changed from when we initially met. Lauren was very easy-going with everything and so much fun to work with. On the day of our wedding, Lauren and her staff were extremely professional and worked effectively as planned to ensure that the floral designs were set up properly. I received numerous compliments about how courteous her staff was from other vendors. Aside from all of that, the florals for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous and better than I ever could have imagined! I was IN LOVE with my wedding bouquet, and Lauren designed a flower crown for me that matched our theme perfectly. The altar floral arrangements and reception centerpieces were stunning and Lauren's knowledge of flowers is extremely helpful in the planning process. I honestly wouldn't have chosen a different florist! I absolutely love the Farmer's Daughter!

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Richelle

Richelle · Married on 04/14/2018

Gorgeous flowers and incredible customer service!

It has been exactly one year since our wedding, and the flowers we bought from The Farmers Daughter were incredibly stunning. They were a complete highlight of the night and we received so many compliments about them. Jenna from the Farmer’s Daughter was very friendly during our first consultation and patient with us as we searched for the perfect containers for our centerpieces. Jenna matched our color scheme (dusty pinks and corals) perfectly with a range of flower varieties, making sure to stay within our budget while keeping the bouquets full and beautiful. When we went to go pick up the flowers the morning of the wedding, the flowers in our containers were ready right when we arrived and packed neatly into boxes that were easy to load into our car. We loved our flowers and our wedding simply wouldn’t have been the same without them - we can’t recommend the Farmer’s Daughter highly enough!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Emily · Married on 12/31/2017

Lauren and her team are all starts in this business. The flowers were an essential statement for our black tie NYE Garden Party in downtown Pittsburgh. Every detail was perfect!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Abby · Married on 10/21/2017

We worked with Jenna & the rest of the Farmer's Daughter team on our October wedding. I came into the shop with a few inspiration photos, and Jenna was able to turn my thoughts into the most amazing arrangements, bouquets, and centerpieces. She listened to my budget, worked around my own decor (we had our own lanterns, lights & candles), and even placed flowers on our cake for us. We knew we were in good hands with Jenna and her team and are so glad that we chose the Farmer's Daughter. They nailed it -- my bouquet was truly a work of art and made our pictures that much more beautiful.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Amy · Married on 10/07/2017

I had The Farmer's Daughter do my wedding bouquet, my maid of honor bouquet, boutonnieres, and a headpiece and everything was absolutely perfect! Lauren had me send inspiration photos and she nailed it! My flowers truly could not have been any more beautiful and they matched my style perfectly. I will definitely continue to use The Farmer's Daughter for my floral needs. Also, everyone at the shop was so kind and easy to work with! :)

Sent on 10/24/2017

Janet · Married on 08/25/2017

Breathtaking! I still can't believe how after one short conversation and a few photos Lauren and crew rendered EXACTLY what I was looking for! Every step of the process was wonderful, Lauren is the sweetest, and the setup/cleanup crew were wonderful to work with! They are a bit pricey, but definitely worth it!!!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Alexis · Married on 08/05/2017

Awesomeeee!! Honestly the flowers were so beautiful everyone was asking where they were from. They were unique and special and I loved them so much I sent them to get freeze dried so I can have them forever! What a talented florist, more of an artist! And very friendly and easy to work with. I highly recommend you use this business for any flower needs!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2017

Lauren and her team are amazing!! I have been a lover of her flower shop since it opened. Lauren is truly one of the nicest, bubbliest people you will meet and you will enjoy so much working with her! She is passionate about making your wedding day or any event exactly what you want but within a budget! Her flowers are gorgeous and she is able to capture your ideas perfectly. She is invested in your day and happiness which really shows through her work! I would only use her and her team for any event! They are amazing!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Hope · Married on 07/02/2017

Lauren was an absolute joy to work with. I was an out of town bride and she did such a great job of consulting me through the phone as I was choosing my florist. She was honest with me, gave me ideas, asked questions to understand my vision, and produced the best work I could've ever imagined. She was able to add, take things off of our final list up to right before the wedding. Honestly, my flowers were the top 3 favorite part of my day. She stayed within my budget and gave me ideas to incorporate what I wanted within our budget. She exceeded my expectations and I would highly highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Victoria · Married on 06/10/2017

Lauren and her team did a fantastic job of giving us the most beautiful flowers.

Our wedding was June 10th, 2017. I wanted something simple but elegant, and flowers aren't really my thing. I was able to give them some direction and let them run with it. They created gorgeous bouquets, boutineers, and headpiece for me. They also had a garland made for the head table. All of the flowers that were utilized made my bridal party, the venue, and even myself as the bride feel absolutely valued and cared for.

We picked up our flowers from the shop (WHICH IS ADORABLE), and did all the ordering online. The staff was extremely friendly, flexible, and passionate about their work.

The store itself also smelled wonderful. They had tons of lovely decorations throughout their store. It just felt homey.

Thank you Farmers Daughter for your amazing work, flexibility, and care. It truly made my wedding day special.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Christina · Married on 05/12/2017

Lauren and her team are top notch. The flowers for our wedding in May were BEYOND gorgeous. She is so friendly and responsive, and so talented at forming a vision for the day. If you decide to work with Farmer's Daughter for your wedding, it will be the most effortless part of planning! I had zero issues and concerns and everything turned out perfectly.

Sent on 05/31/2017