Bellissima Bridal Salon

Rochester, MI View map Visit website

Bellissima Bridal Salon is a wedding dress boutique operating out of Rochester, Michigan. This team of consultants provides attentive services to couples during their one-on-one appointments. They know the importance of finding the perfect gown and will go above and beyond to help you each step of the way.

Bellissima Bridal Salon stocks a wide range of fabulous designer gowns, including Maggie Sottero, Sottero Midgley, Rebecca Ingram, and Martin Thornburg. Their sample gowns range from sizes 8 to 24, and in-house alterations are available to make sure each client's gown has its ideal fit. Their dress inventory features a variety of silhouettes and details to match any soon-to-be-weds style. Bellissima Bridal Salon also provides a range of accessories, such as veils and headpieces, to complete each nearlywed's ensemble.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Annually

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.7

• Angie
    Angie B. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Such a beautiful dress!

A perfect small boutique to find your dress for that special day. All of the dresses are from quality designers, but super affordable! The seamstress, Ann, did an awesome job on my dress! And her alterations were SUPER cheap compared to what I had budgeted! Everyone loved the dress! Thank you!
  • Marina
    Marina Married on 09/26/2020

Excellent Customer Service

There are just no words for how amazing Bellissima Bridal Salon is. All of the ladies there were so sweet to me from the moment I walked into the door all the way up to placing my order. I came to them as a panicked bride who was told by another bridal shop they would not be able to order my dress in time, would not give me any other alternatives and refused to tell me the designer and dress name to help me try to find it elsewhere. Bellissima went out of their way to contact the designer rep to verify we could get the dress here in time and answer any questions I had. I never once felt rushed or ignored even when there were other brides in the salon and none of the ladies who work there ever had a negative attitude. They also gave me this wonderful little goody bag for being their customer. Such a personal touch to top off excellent customer service! I will be recommending every bride I know to go to them.
  • Mackenzie
    Mary Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing experience

I would highly recommend Bellissima! I loved the one on one attention that I received and all of the amazing ladies that work there were so nice and helpful. They had a great selection of dresses and it was everything I wanted my wedding dress shopping experience to be like! Thank you!

Bellissima Bridal Salon's reply:

Mackenzie
    We are so glad you had a great experience and thoroughly enjoyed working with you during your gown selection.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Alison & Bryan
    32 photos · 04/06/2019

234 S Main St Rochester, MI, 48307
248-327-0306
Location of (Bellissima Bridal Salon)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding