234 S Main St, Rochester, MI 48307 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Bellissima Bridal Salon

Bellissima Bridal Salon is a wedding dress boutique operating out of Rochester, Michigan. The talented team of consultants here provide expert advice during your one on one appointment with guidance, and assistance to those seeking that all-important dream wedding dress. They appreciate the great importance of selecting the ideal dress for your walk up the aisle - and they work hard to help you find it.

Bellissima Bridal Salon stocks a wide range of fabulous designer gowns, including Maggie Sottero, Sottero Midgley, Rebecca Ingram, Martin Thornburg and more. Brides-to-be are welcome to book an appointment at the store to benefit from the professional experience provided by these knowledgeable wedding dress experts.

What’s more, for those looking to push the boat out a little further and arrange a private experience at Bellissima Bridal Salon, a party of 10 guests can come in-store for a personal experience with beverages and light refreshments. This means that you can create a memorable group event as you try on beautiful gowns and begin an enjoyable evening of dress-hunting.

Other Services

Of course, Bellissima Bridal Salon also provides a range of accessories such as veils and headpieces. Many of their dresses are available in a range of styles, sizes, and fabric types, ensuring that you have a wonderful range of garments to peruse, admire, and try on. Other services available include:

• Alterations

Bellissima Bridal Salon 2
  • Kendra

Kendra Happy · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Excellent Atmosphere - Many Dress Options

I had an INCREDIBLE experience at Bellissima. I came with 7 other ladies and they were so respectful to all of us. The viewing room was very comfy and roomy. All the staff there was so helpful nice...Nancy was absolutely exceptional! My entourage picked dresses for me to try on, and then Nancy pulled some too. I ended up saying, "yes" to the dress she pulled for me, after seeing my style. It was the dream dress I never knew I wanted and I definitely had the "bridal moment." I never felt pressured into buying a dress, like I have at other places. In fact, I returned a few days later to purchase it! I also loved hearing that they help out with Tim Tebow's Night to Shine, as my sister is special needs and I am a special ed teacher...it was meant to be that I got my dress from here. I would recommend them to anyone and can't wait to return when my dress comes in!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Adriana Dodge · Married on 05/23/2019

Wonderful!

The ladies at Bellisima were so helpful and so excited when I found my dress! I can't wait for it to come in!! Thank you so much ladies!!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Bellissima Bridal Salon FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months