Bellissima Bridal Salon Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Angie
    Angie B. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Such a beautiful dress!

A perfect small boutique to find your dress for that special day. All of the dresses are from quality designers, but super affordable! The seamstress, Ann, did an awesome job on my dress! And her alterations were SUPER cheap compared to what I had budgeted! Everyone loved the dress! Thank you!
  • Racquel
    Racquel Married on 10/14/2021

Amazing, highly recommend

I would highly recommend this salon to get your wedding dress. They are extremely professional, nice, and personal. They made my shopping experience pleasant and they are actually really affordable! I did my tailoring with them too and everything turned out amazing that Ann did. Highly recommend for a relaxing, fun, experience getting your dress! Extremely high quality!!! I absolutely adored my dress.
  • Marina
    Marina Married on 09/26/2020

Excellent Customer Service

There are just no words for how amazing Bellissima Bridal Salon is. All of the ladies there were so sweet to me from the moment I walked into the door all the way up to placing my order. I came to them as a panicked bride who was told by another bridal shop they would not be able to order my dress in time, would not give me any other alternatives and refused to tell me the designer and dress name to help me try to find it elsewhere. Bellissima went out of their way to contact the designer rep to verify we could get the dress here in time and answer any questions I had. I never once felt rushed or ignored even when there were other brides in the salon and none of the ladies who work there ever had a negative attitude. They also gave me this wonderful little goody bag for being their customer. Such a personal touch to top off excellent customer service! I will be recommending every bride I know to go to them.
  • Mackenzie
    Mary Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing experience

I would highly recommend Bellissima! I loved the one on one attention that I received and all of the amazing ladies that work there were so nice and helpful. They had a great selection of dresses and it was everything I wanted my wedding dress shopping experience to be like! Thank you!

Bellissima Bridal Salon's reply:

Mackenzie
    We are so glad you had a great experience and thoroughly enjoyed working with you during your gown selection.
    Adrienne Y. Married on 07/24/2020

Dazzling shop

Julie was awesome. She picked great dresses to try on and was helpful in creating my perfect look. I said yes to the dress!!!
  • Kendra
    Kendra H. Married on 07/11/2020

Excellent Atmosphere - Many Dress Options

I had an INCREDIBLE experience at Bellissima. I came with 7 other ladies and they were so respectful to all of us. The viewing room was very comfy and roomy. All the staff there was so helpful nice...Nancy was absolutely exceptional! My entourage picked dresses for me to try on, and then Nancy pulled some too. I ended up saying, "yes" to the dress she pulled for me, after seeing my style. It was the dream dress I never knew I wanted and I definitely had the "bridal moment." I never felt pressured into buying a dress, like I have at other places. In fact, I returned a few days later to purchase it! I also loved hearing that they help out with Tim Tebow's Night to Shine, as my sister is special needs and I am a special ed teacher...it was meant to be that I got my dress from here. I would recommend them to anyone and can't wait to return when my dress comes in!
    Abigail Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful dresses and service!

The owners were excellent to work with and very patient! Even when I was have concerns and second guesses about the dress I picked, they listened to all of my concerns and worked with me to get exactly what I was looking for! The price points are great! I would highly recommend them to other brides looking for a cost-effective, but quality/beautiful bridal shop.
    Adriana D. Married on 05/23/2019

Wonderful!

The ladies at Bellisima were so helpful and so excited when I found my dress! I can't wait for it to come in!! Thank you so much ladies!!
  • Erica
    Erica Married on 04/20/2019

The Only Shop I Tried

Bellissima was the best from beginning to end. When I first arrived, I was asked my budget and it was adhered to (and not scoffed at like I've heard other brides have experienced). Then I was given the opportunity to try on dozens of dresses that stuck to my style while giving me the opportunity to try a few that I wasn't sure I'd like. By the second dress, I'd fallen in love (but still tried on the additional ones because you just never know...). Came back a second time to make sure, made the purchase, and then had all of my alterations done there. I cannot tell you how great my experience was. There may not be the extra "frills" like at other salons (no champagne, no private rooms, etc.) but this little shop delivers on quality and service and they make you feel comfortable and that was very important to me.
    Behirda Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing staff, great selection of dresses

As a bride who went to 10+ bridal stores and tried over 100+ wedding dresses, I had an amazing experience at the Bellisima Bridal Salon. Nancy was my consultant and she was wonderful. They have a great selection of dresses and at very affordable price points. She quickly accommodated me for a second appointment to go retry a few dresses and make a final decision. Their seamstress is also wonderful. She was able to accommodate my schedule and had an amazing turn around time.
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 07/20/2018
    My experience at Bellissima's was amazing. Rae Lynn was so sweet, honest, experienced, and professional. I went to two other bridal salons before and they couldn't compare to how good I felt as a bride at Bellissima's. Rae Lynn knew exactly what I wanted and paired a vail and belt with my dress perfectly (I looked at the other ones but the ones she picked look like they were made for the dress!). I love honesty, and she was honest and upfront about how certain silhouettes wouldn't look good on me due to hemming, etc. I was torn between 2 dresses (it was so nice to have an option that I didn't expect to have because of the uniqueness of the style I wanted) and came back the next day, ordered my dress and was measured. She was very informed and was able to answer all my questions. They also don't work on commission so they won't up sell a more expensive dress that you're not comfortable with. To top it all off the dresses are gorgeous, the store is very clean, neat, and pretty, and alterations are on site! I couldn't be happier and I can't wait to have my dress!!!
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 09/23/2017
    Bellissima Bridal was amazing! I went into the store looking for a specific dress and they had it!!! The staff was so wonderful and helpful as I tried on different dresses, but my heart was set on the first one. I ordered my dress, veil, and belt through Bellissima and everything turned out PERFECTLY! The store is quite small, but it gives you and your guests a personal and special touch when going into the store. Very professional, on budget, and a gorgeous dress. Bellissima is the best!
  • Amber Z
    Amber Married on 11/05/2016
    I love Bellissima! From the first time I walked in I knew that I wanted to buy my dress there. Everyone is very friendly and it's a very personal experience. You are there by yourself for your appointment, which is really nice. I found my dream dress and the alterations were done perfectly. I absolutely LOVED my dress!
    Jennifer Married on 10/08/2016
    The BEST service! This salon is small and intimate but they work with you for your budget and your style. They took the time to try multiple silhouettes with me so I could find the best match and then trying more gowns for the right dress accents. Also had a great range of pricing for every budget.
  • Future Mrs. Teetor
    Lauren Married on 09/17/2016
    Really easy to work with and very quick to respond to any and all questions
    Shani Married on 07/30/2016
    Small boutique which is a plus because it made my experience with the ladies more personal in terms of them being attentive to me and my request. You don't get this experience in a chain store like David's bridal where they throw you in a room and juggle your request and other brides.
    Alyssa Married on 07/30/2016
    I ordered my wedding dress and veil from Bellissima and the staff was so helpful when I tried on dresses! I didn’t feel pressured to try any particular one on and they helped me figure out what I was looking for in a dress. I didn’t have any issues with the order process - dress and veil arrived exactly as expected. The seamstress they use is also great! She is very detail oriented and made sure my dress fit me perfectly. The dress and veil were both steamed perfectly so they looked amazing for the wedding day. They have a beautiful selection for a great value for being in Downtown Rochester!
    Kelly Married on 06/11/2016
    I originally went to Bellissima Bridal because I live in downtown Rochester. I didn't think I would find a dress there since it's such a small salon, but I was wrong. They have a great selection of beautiful gowns and were very patient with me and my indecisive nature. I tried on a few gowns a couple times because I had a friend come in late and they were very accommodating. They gave me a card for the lady who does the alterations, Ann. I set up my appointment for my fitting and she was great, she worked around my work schedule and met me at the salon after hours. The dress came out beautifully and everyone at the salon was fantastic!
    Andrew A. Married on 09/12/2015
    Beautiful dresses, friendly staff and their selection is very unique compared to other bridal salons. Overall, Bellissima Bridal is very classy!
    Brittany Married on 07/25/2015
    Beautiful boutique and amazing service. She was honest and fun. She taught me how to pick a dress according to my body shape and allowed for 9 of my friends and family to attend. The viewing area was pretty and spacious. They were able to accommodate changes I wanted to make to the dress. I cannot wait to go to my first fitting! Amazing customer service and affordable prices. 5 Stars!
    Jessica Married on 07/18/2015
    Bellissima Bridal Salon made finding my dress so easy!! The only drawback I would say is that while finding my dress, it wasn't very personal. There was a large group of girls that came in to look at dresses while I was trying my dress on, and were in all my photos. Otherwise great customer service and professionalism. Thank you Bellissima for helping me find my dream gown!!
  • User1771804 2+ years ago
    Bellissima Bridal was so wonderful to me! I was very indecisive about what kind of dress I wanted, and made three separate appointments with them. They were always polite, always helpful, and never made me feel pressured in any way. On my first visit, a new shipment of dresses had come in, and Nancy had me try on some new ones because she wanted to see them so bad. It made dress shopping even more fun than I thought it would be. They helped me into countless dresses, and after I had picked the one I fell in love with, they let me come to the store and try it on whenever I wanted so that I could show friends and family. I felt like I was a friend of theirs whenever I went into the store, and I really appreciate everything they did for me.
  • User1868917 2+ years ago
    Found the perfect dress here! The fit was lovely and the style really fit my personality. Even though I did not schedule an appointment ahead of time, the ladies were very helpful and kind. Great bridal salon!
  • User1449129 2+ years ago
    Fantastic experience and so great to work with. They made the bridal gown experience so easy and non stressful. Thank you Bellissima!
    Amy Married on 10/05/2013
    I had an excellent experience with Bellissima Bridal. They were very attentive, helpful and not even the least bit pushy. I also had a great experience with their seamstress Ann. She did an excellent job with my dress alterations! I would definitely recommend them to a friend!