Bellissima Bridal Salon Reviews

Bellissima Bridal Salon 1
Bellissima Bridal Salon 2

Adrienne Ybarra · Getting married on 07/24/2020

Dazzling shop

Julie was awesome. She picked great dresses to try on and was helpful in creating my perfect look. I said yes to the dress!!!

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Kendra

Kendra Happy · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Excellent Atmosphere - Many Dress Options

I had an INCREDIBLE experience at Bellissima. I came with 7 other ladies and they were so respectful to all of us. The viewing room was very comfy and roomy. All the staff there was so helpful nice...Nancy was absolutely exceptional! My entourage picked dresses for me to try on, and then Nancy pulled some too. I ended up saying, "yes" to the dress she pulled for me, after seeing my style. It was the dream dress I never knew I wanted and I definitely had the "bridal moment." I never felt pressured into buying a dress, like I have at other places. In fact, I returned a few days later to purchase it! I also loved hearing that they help out with Tim Tebow's Night to Shine, as my sister is special needs and I am a special ed teacher...it was meant to be that I got my dress from here. I would recommend them to anyone and can't wait to return when my dress comes in!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Adriana Dodge · Married on 05/23/2019

Wonderful!

The ladies at Bellisima were so helpful and so excited when I found my dress! I can't wait for it to come in!! Thank you so much ladies!!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Behirda · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing staff, great selection of dresses

As a bride who went to 10+ bridal stores and tried over 100+ wedding dresses, I had an amazing experience at the Bellisima Bridal Salon. Nancy was my consultant and she was wonderful. They have a great selection of dresses and at very affordable price points. She quickly accommodated me for a second appointment to go retry a few dresses and make a final decision. Their seamstress is also wonderful. She was able to accommodate my schedule and had an amazing turn around time.

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 07/20/2018

My experience at Bellissima's was amazing. Rae Lynn was so sweet, honest, experienced, and professional. I went to two other bridal salons before and they couldn't compare to how good I felt as a bride at Bellissima's. Rae Lynn knew exactly what I wanted and paired a vail and belt with my dress perfectly (I looked at the other ones but the ones she picked look like they were made for the dress!). I love honesty, and she was honest and upfront about how certain silhouettes wouldn't look good on me due to hemming, etc. I was torn between 2 dresses (it was so nice to have an option that I didn't expect to have because of the uniqueness of the style I wanted) and came back the next day, ordered my dress and was measured. She was very informed and was able to answer all my questions. They also don't work on commission so they won't up sell a more expensive dress that you're not comfortable with. To top it all off the dresses are gorgeous, the store is very clean, neat, and pretty, and alterations are on site! I couldn't be happier and I can't wait to have my dress!!!

Sent on 08/18/2017
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/23/2017

Bellissima Bridal was amazing! I went into the store looking for a specific dress and they had it!!! The staff was so wonderful and helpful as I tried on different dresses, but my heart was set on the first one. I ordered my dress, veil, and belt through Bellissima and everything turned out PERFECTLY! The store is quite small, but it gives you and your guests a personal and special touch when going into the store. Very professional, on budget, and a gorgeous dress. Bellissima is the best!

Sent on 11/04/2017
    Bellissima Bridal Salon 3
    Bellissima Bridal Salon 4
  • Amber Z

Amber · Married on 11/05/2016

I love Bellissima! From the first time I walked in I knew that I wanted to buy my dress there. Everyone is very friendly and it's a very personal experience. You are there by yourself for your appointment, which is really nice. I found my dream dress and the alterations were done perfectly. I absolutely LOVED my dress!

Sent on 10/21/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2016

The BEST service! This salon is small and intimate but they work with you for your budget and your style. They took the time to try multiple silhouettes with me so I could find the best match and then trying more gowns for the right dress accents. Also had a great range of pricing for every budget.

Sent on 10/28/2015
  • Future Mrs. Teetor

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

Really easy to work with and very quick to respond to any and all questions

Sent on 01/25/2016

Shani · Married on 07/30/2016

Small boutique which is a plus because it made my experience with the ladies more personal in terms of them being attentive to me and my request. You don't get this experience in a chain store like David's bridal where they throw you in a room and juggle your request and other brides.

Sent on 08/27/2016

Alyssa · Married on 07/30/2016

I ordered my wedding dress and veil from Bellissima and the staff was so helpful when I tried on dresses! I didn’t feel pressured to try any particular one on and they helped me figure out what I was looking for in a dress. I didn’t have any issues with the order process - dress and veil arrived exactly as expected. The seamstress they use is also great! She is very detail oriented and made sure my dress fit me perfectly. The dress and veil were both steamed perfectly so they looked amazing for the wedding day. They have a beautiful selection for a great value for being in Downtown Rochester!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/11/2016

I originally went to Bellissima Bridal because I live in downtown Rochester. I didn't think I would find a dress there since it's such a small salon, but I was wrong. They have a great selection of beautiful gowns and were very patient with me and my indecisive nature. I tried on a few gowns a couple times because I had a friend come in late and they were very accommodating. They gave me a card for the lady who does the alterations, Ann. I set up my appointment for my fitting and she was great, she worked around my work schedule and met me at the salon after hours. The dress came out beautifully and everyone at the salon was fantastic!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Andrew and Christina · Married on 09/12/2015

Beautiful dresses, friendly staff and their selection is very unique compared to other bridal salons. Overall, Bellissima Bridal is very classy!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Brittany · Married on 07/25/2015

Beautiful boutique and amazing service. She was honest and fun. She taught me how to pick a dress according to my body shape and allowed for 9 of my friends and family to attend. The viewing area was pretty and spacious. They were able to accommodate changes I wanted to make to the dress. I cannot wait to go to my first fitting! Amazing customer service and affordable prices. 5 Stars!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Jessica · Married on 07/18/2015

Bellissima Bridal Salon made finding my dress so easy!! The only drawback I would say is that while finding my dress, it wasn't very personal. There was a large group of girls that came in to look at dresses while I was trying my dress on, and were in all my photos. Otherwise great customer service and professionalism. Thank you Bellissima for helping me find my dream gown!!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Bellissima Bridal was so wonderful to me! I was very indecisive about what kind of dress I wanted, and made three separate appointments with them. They were always polite, always helpful, and never made me feel pressured in any way. On my first visit, a new shipment of dresses had come in, and Nancy had me try on some new ones because she wanted to see them so bad. It made dress shopping even more fun than I thought it would be. They helped me into countless dresses, and after I had picked the one I fell in love with, they let me come to the store and try it on whenever I wanted so that I could show friends and family. I felt like I was a friend of theirs whenever I went into the store, and I really appreciate everything they did for me.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Found the perfect dress here! The fit was lovely and the style really fit my personality. Even though I did not schedule an appointment ahead of time, the ladies were very helpful and kind. Great bridal salon!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Amy · Married on 10/05/2013

I had an excellent experience with Bellissima Bridal. They were very attentive, helpful and not even the least bit pushy. I also had a great experience with their seamstress Ann. She did an excellent job with my dress alterations! I would definitely recommend them to a friend!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Fantastic experience and so great to work with. They made the bridal gown experience so easy and non stressful. Thank you Bellissima!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Andrea · Married on 09/27/2013

I absolutely loved this dress shop! They were extremely helpful and not to pushy like some wedding dress shops uptrend to be. They gave outstanding service and were great to work with. I highly recommend going here to find your dress!

Sent on 04/26/2013

The team at Bellissima was fantastic. I made an appointment to start my wedding dress search with my mom, not thinking I would find the dress of my dreams so quickly. I was one of two brides in the shop but I felt as if I was the only one there because of the personalized attention. The staff made my appointment stress free and did not rush me or pressure me into buying right away. I came back a few weeks later with my bridesmaids so I could show them the dress and the staff was very accommodating of my group of 5 people. The dress I fell in love with did not come with a belt, which was something I was looking for, so they quickly searched the store and found a beautiful belt that complimented the dress wonderfully. The only downfall was the seamstress, which was someone who worked out of their home but had a relationship with the shop. I had at least 5 fittings because she could not seem to get the same issue adjusted. Other than that, I had a wonderful experience with Bellissima Bridal Salon.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Emily · Married on 06/15/2013

I went to this bridal shop for my June 2013 wedding. I had an amazing experience! I had to make an appointment, which I wasn't so sure about.....it was the best thing I could have done. I had such personal experience. I found the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Emily · Married on 06/15/2013

Nancy and Julie were wonderful. They found me the dress of my dreams during my own private appointment. When I picked up my dress it steamed and beatiful to the day of my wedding. I recieved personal service!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Came through in a pinch when the original dress vendor could not complete the order. They were great from start to finish.

Sent on 08/30/2012