51469 Hayes Road, Utica, MI 48315 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Piera's Bridal Couture

Owner Piera Sbrocca has over 27 years of experience in the bridal industry. We have a boutique style salon that offers a beautiful and fun dress shopping experience. We offer an exquisite selection of bridal gowns from designers such as Eve of Milady, Amalia Carrara, Alessandra Rinaudo, Pronovias, Justin Alexander, Blush by Hayley Paige, Lillian West, Sincerity and more! We have something for every member of your bridal party: mother of the bride/groom gowns, bridesmaids dresses, junior bridesmaids, and flowergirl dresses. We also carry evening gowns and cocktail dresses from top designers such as Jovani, Pronovias, JVN by Jovani, and MacDuggal.

Follow Piera's Bridal Couture on

Piera's Bridal Couture 1
  • Ashley

Ashley Garavaglia · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Dress

I bought my wedding dress at Piera's and had a wonderful experience! They have multiple designers and styles. They asked me what style I was looking for and pulled some examples for me to try on. The first dress I tried on was THE dress! Lena was a dream to work with, she is so sweet and makes you feel so beautiful. Piera's let me bring my bridesmaids and mom with me and even let them bring in a bottle of champagne to cheers with when I said Yes to The Dress. They have a flower wall and sign that you can take pictures in front of which made the day even better. Piera's also matched me with the perfect veil for my dress. They had no problem with me coming in as many times as I needed to look at the sample dress and even try it on again so my Grandma could see it. I also got my dress altered at their alteration shop. The seamstress I worked with was absolutely wonderful! The chiffon of my dress was hard to work with but the seamstress made as many adjustments as needed until it was just right. All the staff is very friendly and polite and are very excited to help you find THE dress. I had a wonderful experience at Piera's and would recommend it to all Brides to be!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Kirby

Kirby · Married on 09/22/2018

Dream Dress

The team was amazing to work with. my dress was a custom dress. The woman were there for me every step of the way. They have great choices and are willing to go out of the way to give you the dream dress. they spent many hours on the phone with the designer to get me what I needed for the custom part of my dress. I would recommend this Bridal shop to everyone that is looking for a one of a kind dress. I couldn't ask for a better bridal shop to work with.

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Piera's Bridal Couture 2
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 07/06/2018

The best!!

I was a little nervous about wedding dress shopping, but Katrina at Piera's helped me have the best experience ever! This was by far the best shop we visited. Katrina was extremely helpful and patient. She listened to what I had to say and led me to the perfect dress! I received so many compliments on my unique and gorgeous gown. Getting the dress altered was another nerve-racking moment. My dress was purchased off-the-rack, a sample from in the store, so it was several sizes too big. Three appointments later, the dress fit like a glove! The ladies who work in alterations are amazing. Then, four weeks before my wedding, I realized I had forgotten to purchase a veil! Again, the staff at Piera's were so helpful and found a beautiful veil to match my dress perfectly. I had just picked up my dress from their alteration shop, so it was in my car when I stopped by to find a veil. The employee who assisted me even carried veils out to my car to match to my dress, so that I didn't have to drag my dress in. Overall, I had a wonderful experience and would absolutely recommend Piera's to anyone!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Piera's Bridal Couture FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months