Piera's Bridal Couture

Utica, MI View map Visit website

Owner Piera Sbrocca has over 27 years of experience in the bridal industry. We have a boutique style salon that offers a beautiful and fun dress shopping experience. We offer an exquisite selection of bridal gowns from designers such as Eve of Milady, Amalia Carrara, Alessandra Rinaudo, Pronovias, Justin Alexander, Blush by Hayley Paige, Lillian West, Sincerity and more! We have something for every member of your bridal party: mother of the bride/groom gowns, bridesmaids dresses, junior bridesmaids, and flowergirl dresses. We also carry evening gowns and cocktail dresses from top designers such as Jovani, Pronovias, JVN by Jovani, and MacDuggal.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.2
    4.1 out of 5 rating
    4.3 out of 5 rating

Samantha M. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Found my dress at my first appointment!

I can鈥檛 say enough good things about Piera鈥檚! It was the first salon of three that I visited, and I was glad I did. My consultant Kim was patient and kind; she truly listened to what I wanted in a dress and pulled beautiful dresses that were all my taste. As I tried on dresses, she listened to what I did and did not like and offered helpful suggestions of what to try next. Piera鈥檚 is seemingly small but has a huge variety of designers and dresses so I felt like I could try on all the styles I wanted, and Kim respected my budget. At the end of appointment, I told Kim I had a couple other salons to visit over the next day, and rather than pushing a sale she encouraged me to go to those appointments and make sure I was confident in my dress. In the end, I knew I had found my dress at Piera鈥檚, and they were kind enough to squeeze me in on a busy Saturday to try my dress back on and get my measurements.

Tip if you go there: we were the first appointment on a weekday morning and had the salon to ourselves for almost the whole time. Since the salon is smaller that really helped me have a relaxing shopping experience, browse the dresses, and focus.
    Ashley Married on 11/27/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

First time trying on bridal gowns

I went with the intentions of just looking for my dress. It was my first time ever trying on dresses and was not expecting much out of the appointment. I was blown away with the help I received! Our consultant was beyond helpful, and kept me at my budget. She got me into a dress I never considered trying on and ended up falling. Love with the second dress I tried on. I would recommend this place any time. I can鈥檛 wait to get into my dress again!
    Katelyn Married on 08/30/2020

Loved my dress!

I found my dream dress at Piera's! After shopping at four other stores, Piera's is where I found the most unique dress. I fell in love with the skirt but the top of the dress was not my style. The consultant assured me they could customize it during the alterations process and they did! After just three fittings, my dress fit perfectly and was transformed on the top. They did a beautiful job and had great service throughout the process. As an out-of-state bride and someone who got married amidst the COVID pandemic, they were accommodating and worked fast to deliver a quality dress. Thank you, Piera's!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

78 photos 路 08/08/2019
  • Eric & Erica
    25 photos 路 06/04/2016

51469 Hayes Road Utica, 48315
Location of (Piera's Bridal Couture)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding