Piera's Bridal Couture Reviews

Piera's Bridal Couture View more information

4.2

1 User photo

Ashley Married on 11/27/2020

First time trying on bridal gowns

I went with the intentions of just looking for my dress. It was my first time ever trying on dresses and was not expecting much out of the appointment. I was blown away with the help I received! Our consultant was beyond helpful, and kept me at my budget. She got me into a dress I never considered trying on and ended up falling. Love with the second dress I tried on. I would recommend this place any time. I can’t wait to get into my dress again!
    Katelyn Married on 08/30/2020

Loved my dress!

I found my dream dress at Piera's! After shopping at four other stores, Piera's is where I found the most unique dress. I fell in love with the skirt but the top of the dress was not my style. The consultant assured me they could customize it during the alterations process and they did! After just three fittings, my dress fit perfectly and was transformed on the top. They did a beautiful job and had great service throughout the process. As an out-of-state bride and someone who got married amidst the COVID pandemic, they were accommodating and worked fast to deliver a quality dress. Thank you, Piera's!
    Callie Married on 09/21/2019

Great family owned business

Piera's exceeding my expectations when coming to finding my wedding dress. They were all extremely helpful throughout the process and organized with my 8 bridesmaids. Thank you Piera!
    Elizabeth J. Married on 08/17/2019

Saved the day

I got my dress from Piera's Bridal 2 weeks before my wedding because I ended up not liking my first dress. I bought it off the rack and it almost fit perfectly to start. It was absolutely beautiful and in very good condition. They were very helpful and flexible. I went to their store multiple times in those two weeks and every single staff person was helpful and encouraging. I never felt pressured to buy a dress like I did when I first got my dress at another location. They wanted me to get the dress I wanted, not just make a sale. They got the alterations done in a snap too and they looked wonderful! This store was recommended to me by my friend who got her wedding dress from them and they were as wonderful she said they would be. I would highly recommend them!
  • Ashley
    Ashley G. Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Dress

I bought my wedding dress at Piera's and had a wonderful experience! They have multiple designers and styles. They asked me what style I was looking for and pulled some examples for me to try on. The first dress I tried on was THE dress! Lena was a dream to work with, she is so sweet and makes you feel so beautiful. Piera's let me bring my bridesmaids and mom with me and even let them bring in a bottle of champagne to cheers with when I said Yes to The Dress. They have a flower wall and sign that you can take pictures in front of which made the day even better. Piera's also matched me with the perfect veil for my dress. They had no problem with me coming in as many times as I needed to look at the sample dress and even try it on again so my Grandma could see it. I also got my dress altered at their alteration shop. The seamstress I worked with was absolutely wonderful! The chiffon of my dress was hard to work with but the seamstress made as many adjustments as needed until it was just right. All the staff is very friendly and polite and are very excited to help you find THE dress. I had a wonderful experience at Piera's and would recommend it to all Brides to be!
  • Kirby
    Kirby Married on 09/22/2018

Dream Dress

The team was amazing to work with. my dress was a custom dress. The woman were there for me every step of the way. They have great choices and are willing to go out of the way to give you the dream dress. they spent many hours on the phone with the designer to get me what I needed for the custom part of my dress. I would recommend this Bridal shop to everyone that is looking for a one of a kind dress. I couldn't ask for a better bridal shop to work with.
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 07/06/2018

The best!!

I was a little nervous about wedding dress shopping, but Katrina at Piera's helped me have the best experience ever! This was by far the best shop we visited. Katrina was extremely helpful and patient. She listened to what I had to say and led me to the perfect dress! I received so many compliments on my unique and gorgeous gown. Getting the dress altered was another nerve-racking moment. My dress was purchased off-the-rack, a sample from in the store, so it was several sizes too big. Three appointments later, the dress fit like a glove! The ladies who work in alterations are amazing. Then, four weeks before my wedding, I realized I had forgotten to purchase a veil! Again, the staff at Piera's were so helpful and found a beautiful veil to match my dress perfectly. I had just picked up my dress from their alteration shop, so it was in my car when I stopped by to find a veil. The employee who assisted me even carried veils out to my car to match to my dress, so that I didn't have to drag my dress in. Overall, I had a wonderful experience and would absolutely recommend Piera's to anyone!
    J Married on 10/21/2017
    I bought my prom dress at Piera’s back in 2012 for senior prom with the man that would one day become my husband. I had such an amazing experience looking for my prom dress, I knew one day I would have to return for my wedding dress. I did have appointments elsewhere and actually almost purchased a dress somewhere else, but in the back of my mind, I knew I had a Piera’s appointment coming up. So I waited, didn’t get the dress, and kept my appointment at Piera’s. I am SO GLAD I did. I found my perfect dress. They were so nice and so accommodating. In the end, it was an absolutely gorgeous Alessandra Rinaudo ball gown. Piera and her staff were simply amazing and so sweet, just as I remembered. They did a fantastic job on alterations and even created a custom lace bolero jacket to match my gown! Absolutely fantastic experience. Thank you Piera’s! <3
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 08/05/2017
    Piera and her team were wonderful. I came to Piera's on recommendation from a friend and because they carry Sincerity dresses. Piera immediately made me feel really comfortable and suggested some gorgeous gowns before I tried on the dress I came to see. It turns out that was the one!

A few months later, on a Saturday afternoon, I drove past Piera's on a whim and asked if I could try my dress on again. They were so accommodating despite the fact I just popped in without an appointment. I really appreciate their kindness and that they seem to share a genuine excitement with myself and other brides.
    Megan Married on 06/24/2017
    Piera and her consultants were simply amazing! They were so great about addressing any concerns we had with dress alterations! Everyone in the main store and alterations were so nice! They give you a timeline to follow once you purchase your dress and follow-up with you after every fitting. Such a great experience-- highly recommend!!!
  • julie
    Julie Married on 01/29/2017
    I went to Piera's with my mom, sister & mother-in-law looking for an all lace wedding dress & was not disappointed by their selection of all lace dresses! Piera pulled out dress after dress that fit my criteria. She helped me in & out of every dress; and even back in to a few to try on again. I ended up with a Sincerity Bridal dress in style 3885. I couldn't get over how beautiful this dress was & was sure it was going to break the budget, but I couldn't believe how affordable it was when I saw the price tag! After I ordered the dress, it was at the store fairly quickly. I was expecting it to be longer, but was pleasantly surprised when it arrived after only a few months. I also had my dress altered at Piera's Alteration. The alteration process was flawless & at the end, my dress fit perfectly. During the fitting, I became a little light headed & needed a break; the women in the shop were so great, they gave me seat, water & a fan & waited patiently until I was able to continue. When the alterations were completed, they even loaded the dress in the car for me. Such great service from start to finish with these ladies.
    Margaret Married on 09/24/2016
    I had a great time picking out my wedding dress! Our appointment was for an hour but we stayed over 3 without even realizing it. After countless dresses I choose to try on and didn't like the sales associate picked out my dress first try.
    Kristin Married on 08/20/2016
    The service at Pieras was OUTSTANDING, their selection was awesome and every single person that works there makes you feel like family!!! My amazing consultant Flavia helped me find my dream dress, and the owner of the company Piera herself came out to hug me, tell me how beautiful I looked, and congratulate me on finding my dress! Every single bride to be deserves an experience like this, you're wasting your time if you go anywhere else. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART PIERAS BRIDAL!!!
  • Mandy
    Mandy Married on 06/10/2016
    I finished up with 2 appointments at nearby bridal stores and early and had extra time - so I stopped in Piera's. Flavia was working and didn't have a problem helping me with some dresses even without an appt.

I only tried on two dresses that were in the back - samples that were on sale. Both of the dresses were beautiful. Flavia wasn't pushy at all - she was quiet, but patient and let me take all the time I needed and try on the dresses as many times as I liked. She put "the one" on hold for me so I could sleep on it and when I went in the next day to try it on again I ended up walking out with it! I felt like I was given a very good price. I also liked the setup of the shop - comfy couches for those waiting and big dressing rooms.
  • Maltese
    Maggie Married on 06/06/2015
    WONDERFUL STAFF AND SERVICE! In May of 2014 I went to Piera's and it was my very first time shopping for a wedding dress. An my ONLY time. The store was obviously busy but Piera and her staff we so friendly and accommodating during my appointment and helped to make the experience truly wonderful and special.

They were so awesome, Piera especially, that my mother would go nowhere else to purchase her Mother of the Bride dress! I honestly have no idea where these nasty reviews are coming from but they are definitely unwarranted. I visited several stores the year before looking for my dress with my best friend and NOT ONE store came close to being as wonderful as Piera's and her staff.
  • meaganargenti
    Meagan Married on 05/16/2015
    For years I would drive past this beautiful storefront in hopes that one day I would have the opportunity to shop for my very own wedding dress for my big day! Well luckily for me that day came last year and I finally could call the store I had been admiring for years and make an appointment to try on dresses. When I got to the store I was immediately greeted by the sales associate, and was asked what I was looking for. I had done some research in bridal magazines and on Pinterest, but I still did not know exactly what I wanted for my dress. She started pulling different dresses for me and asked what I liked or possibly did not like about each one. We narrowed my selections down to about 6 dresses and proceeded to go back to the fitting rooms. I tried on a few, but I was still not convinced that I had found the dress I envisioned myself walking down the aisle in. However, then came the 5th dress. I was immediately filled with so much happiness and excitement when I put it on and knew that I had found the one. I went out to the large mirrored area and that just made it even more abundantly clear that I had found it! Piera came over and asked if I was ready to say “yes to the dress”, and I was able to get out a yes through all of the happy tears. While I was sad that I did not have to go to any more stores and try on a bunch of dresses, I know that I had found the perfect one because of the knowledge and experience of the staff. They were just as knowledgeable when it came to their wonderful seamstresses, and knew exactly what they had to do to tackle my somewhat difficult bustle. I would recommend Piera’s Bridal Couture to anyone getting married, and am so glad that I did not go anywhere else!
    Alyssa Married on 08/03/2013
    These ladies are the best!!!!!!!!! I live in Charleston SC and they shipped my dress with the utmost care! The quality of service and respect I received in the store was just lovely! I am a size 16/18 in pants, so being a bit voluptuous was always a fear when stepping into a bridal salon. These ladies took care of me like I was their most important client. They house Justin Alexander dresses that are beyond gorgeous! I know for a fact I wouldn't have been able to find "the perfect" dress anywhere else. Thank you to everyone :)
    Laura A. Married on 10/27/2012
    Piera is the best! She is so sweet and helpful!
    Christine Married on 09/16/2012
    I bought my dress from Piera's and couldn't have felt more comfortable with her staff. I worked one on one with Kim to help pick out my dress. She stayed in my budget and found me the perfect gown in the first visit. I have complaints! Amazing boutique.
    Courtney Married on 12/10/2011
    Piera's Bridal did a wonderful job with me and all my bridesmaids, flower girls and mother's dresses! Everything was through Piera's and there was absolutely no problems at all! All the ladies including Piera the owner were very friendly and helpful when coming into the store. Quality of dresses and alterations provided was superior! Will definitely refer more friends/brides here in the future!!
    Angela Married on 10/22/2011
    I had the BEST experience with Piera's!! I worked with Kim and Piera herself. They both incredibly sweet and SO good at what they do! By the time I was done with my first appointment I already felt like part of the family! My dress was perfect! I still am getting compliments on how beautiful it was!
    A Married on 10/15/2010
    Piera's Bridal was truly God sent. I believed God directed me to this store. Here is why I say so. Before I started my search I had a picture of the wedding gown I had really wanted and put it to the side. When I began my search, I had visited a few places but nothing to my taste and I am very picky. I decided to just visit stores next to my home and was almost ready to settle for another dress. Then I decided to stop by Piera's Bridal, I described to the young lady I first met, who was Piera's grand-daughter, what I had in mind. The second dress I tried was the perfect dress, but unknown to me it was the dress in the picture, which I had forgot bc of how frustrated I had become. I reach for my planning folder to pull out a picture of the bridesmaid dresses I was looking for and BAM! the picture fell to the floor. Lo and behold, it's the same wedding gown I had finally picked at Piera's that was in the pic. I was soo excited. I ended up purchasing my bridesmaid dresses here and I got my bridal gown for a very reasonable price. Please go here, the ladies that work here know what they are doing and are very professional and keep to their word. You can't beat that!
    Jenny Married on 08/18/2017
    This was the 4th place I looked, and I explained I was looking for simple, chiffon, illusion neckline. The first dress I tried on here was the one! Great service and Piera herself made sure to come over & congratulate me. Fittings were a bit slow-going, but quality was priority and the seamstress really knows what she's doing. Great overall experience!
    Linda Married on 10/08/2016
    The dress was beautiful, everything that I could've wanted!
    Megan Married on 06/22/2012
    Helpful, nice and the dress selection is great!!! One of a kind dresses.