Love is Love Wedding Officiants

Colorado Springs, CO View map

$380 Typical Price

Based in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Love is Love Wedding Officiants specializes in officiating one-of-a-kind wedding ceremonies. From simple to extravagant, personalized to traditional, these professionals want to make your big day unforgettable from the moment your big day begins. The team understands just how important this occasion is for you and your partner. They strive to exceed your expectations by going above and beyond to deliver an authentic wedding experience.

Love is Love Wedding Officiants will take the time to work with you, creating a ceremony that is authentically you from start to finish. From guiding you through each step of the process, all the way through to obtaining your wedding license, you can expect comprehensive assistance from these dedicated officiants. They also specialize in making your wedding unique should you wish to include family or cultural traditions such as but not limited to:

• Handfasting
  • Candle Lighting
  • Sand Pouring
  • Ring Warming
  • Quaich Cup
  • Jump the Broom

Getting to know you and tailoring your ceremony is their goal to give you the wedding ceremony you have always dreamed of.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$380

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$280

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$480

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Earth-Based
No Denomination
Pagan

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Angela
    Angela C. Married on 08/14/2022

Wonderful Wedding Officiant

Sandra could not have been a more understanding and creative person to officiate our wedding! From the first meeting, we knew we had found the person to make our dream ceremony come to life. In the little time, she had to get to know us, she really got it right and created a ceremony that truly reflected our personalities, even our little quirks. Sandra even grounded us during the ceremony to make sure we stayed in the moment with each other. You won’t be disappointed to hire Sandra as your wedding officiant.

Love is Love Wedding Officiants's reply:

Angela thanks so much for your kind words. It meant so much to me to be your officiant on your most special day! I wish you so much happiness and fun!
    Cecilia O. Married on 08/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Caring, smart, friendly, and patient!!!

We hired Ms. Sandra Kraus almost last minute and she was so nice and quick about everything! Our wedding couldn't have been any better, she included our daughter in our vows which made the ceremony much more special and meaningful. She was so smart and full of ideas and a life saver at the rehearsal dinner!! Thank you so much Sandra, you are the best!!!!

Love is Love Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thanks soooo much Cecilia! I LOVED including your daughter in your vows. You inspired another couple to do the same this weekend! The rehearsal was actually fun for me....everyone cares so much about you both!
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 06/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So Grateful for You, Sandra!!

We were so happy to have found Sandra. Coming from out of town, she was so helpful and made us feel really comfortable planning a wedding from so far away. She communicated with us, was flexible with our virtual meetings and really captured our personalities in our ceremony. We could not have made a better choice. Sandra thank you so much for giving us the memory we had hoped for.

Love is Love Wedding Officiants's reply:

Lisa and Ev I so appreciate your kind words. I loved working with you both and I hope you enjoyed the restaurants and places for fun I recommended - they are some of my favorites!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Sandra Kraus
Sandra Kraus
Owner/Officiant

I unexpectedly became an officiant to help a friend with her business. And I fell in love...with brides and grooms.

Although I have worked with brides and grooms for many years as an event planner, I did not know that down the road I would actually be playing such an important and personal role on the day of their marriage.

I love the first time I meet a couple. You are excited, sometimes nervous and maybe you don't know what to ask or expect. No need to worry, I am here for you! I will answer questions you didn't know you had.

I will help guide you and create your dream ceremony even if you don't realize that you have one. It's my job to make your ceremony easy and one that is tailored to the both of you that you will keep in your heart forever.

It will be my honor for me to stand with you as you join hands and embark on your journey ahead.

2520 N Chelton Rd Colorado Springs, CO, 80909
719-357-5899

Monday - 11 am - 8 pm Tuesday - 11 am - 8 pm Wednesday - 11 am - 5 pm Thursday - 11 am - 5 pm Friday- 11 am - 8 pm Sat - 11 am - 8 pm
Location of (Love is Love Wedding Officiants)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding