WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service Reviews

103 | Austin, TX

103 Reviews for WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service

1 User photo

Janet · Married on 04/16/2011

I loved working with them! They took care of all our Bartending services and I never had 1 problem with anything, it all went great and the drinks were wonderful!

Sent on 05/31/2011

Donna · Married on 04/09/2011

Verinda was wonderful! We had contracted her to serve the champagne toast at our daughter weddings, but she did so much more. She prepared and served other non alcoholic beverages for us and helped set up and clean up. She was very professional and such a joy to work with.

Sent on 04/17/2011

Amanda · Married on 10/23/2010

WeTendBar was fantastic! I would highly recommend them for any type of wedding / event bartenders. They will go above and behind your requests. They provided services for our wedding. They will wear whatever you want them to wear, they can provide bussers for your food and/or any other requests that you may need.

Not to mention that their homemade sangria is AMAZING! The wedding guests LOVED it. And if you have any leftover, you just freeze the sangria and it takes even better several days later! They threw in extra white sangria for the girls the morning of the wedding while getting ready!

They are very knowledgeable about the business and about servings based on the number of guests. If you want affordable and professional bartenders, you want WeTendBar.

Sent on 12/05/2010

Mrs · Married on 09/30/2010

Verinda was awesome! She provided outstanding bartending services and was well prepared at the begining of the reception with everything we had discussed. She served up the coldest beer and was so much fun. She even stayed late at the end for us. She was the best!

Sent on 10/04/2010

Sarah · Married on 07/24/2010

Great experience. We had our 1st bartender cancel. They were able to schedule my wedding 1 week out. It worked out perfect. Would highly recommend! Great value & fun!

Sent on 08/25/2010

Lorena · Married on 06/19/2010

Verinda~ My husband and I would like to thank you so much for making our Daughter's Sweet 16 run so smoothly on June 19,2010. Although you were the bartender, you went beyond that duty to help me with whatever you could. From serving beverages, to serving the cake and even helped with the toast and clean up. The service you provided was amazing and we got many compliments from our guest on how friendly you were. Again thank you for all your help. We would definetly use your sevices again if we needed to!~Lorena & Jesse

Sent on 06/24/2010

Virginia · Married on 05/29/2010

WeTendBar provided our bartending service at our wedding on May 29th 2010 in Rosanky, Texas and we were absolutely pleased with the results. Not only did they keep our guests delightfully quinched from thirst, but they also provided margaritas and sangria that were wonderfully tasty. I would highly recommend their services to anyone needing experienced bar staff that not only knew what they were doing but also were friendly and reasonably priced. ~Virginia Clinkscales Canyon Lake, TX

Sent on 06/14/2010

Jennifer · Married on 05/15/2010

SUPER JOB!!! So glad we used you guys for our bar tender! We are going to tell everyone about you guys!

Sent on 10/16/2010

Jeany · Married on 04/25/2010

Greg and Verinda rock !

This duo provided their bartending service at our recent April wedding at the Mercury Hall in Austin, TX and they did a super job! My guests raved about the drinks (especially the Lemon test tube shots) and your wonderful & friendly service.

Verinda was also very quick with her email responses and offered much helpful advice on having a full open bar. She really wants to help you out !!

My husband and I both loved their positive energy and professionalism. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/10/2010

Erik · Married on 12/19/2009

They communicated with us very well. I would highly recommend them. This bartender took care of everything and came out the day before the wedding to help deliver the equiptment so they would not have to set up during the ceremony (reception was held at the same spot as the wedding). Great service and great poeple.

Leah · Married on 11/21/2009

We Tend Bar provided fabulous service. They were so helpful from the beginning to the end. They helped us with picking out liquor and deciding how much to buy. On the day of; everything was set up so nice, and the service was excellent! They even created "Soulmate Sangrias" and "Marry Me Mojitos". The guests devoured the mojitos! I would definitely recommend this bar service to anyone. It was just so nice to a vendor that went above and beyond to make my day special!

Alison · Married on 11/14/2009

I am not much of a drinker myself but we wanted a bar for all our guests; I heard so many compliments from our guests on how great the bar was! Even the non-alcoholic punch (which I did have) was excellent and refreshing! The staff was very friendly and professional and I would definitely use them again if I was planning such an event.

Sent on 01/28/2010

Liz · Married on 10/24/2009

I had an fantastic experience with WeTendBar. Greg and Verinda are friendly and professional. Correspondence before the wedding was a snap, and they made suggestions to help us think through bar setup and and all the accessories we'd need, even though we only hired them to serve the drinks. They have a personal touch, so I felt good about having them be a part of such an important day!

Jen · Married on 10/02/2009

Verinda and Greg did an amazing job at our wedding and their special sangria is out of this world!

Marlene · Married on 09/26/2009

We Tend Bar served our alcoholic beverages at our wedding reception. They also offered the use of their champagne glasses for our toast and for our guests. Everything was reasonably priced and were so happy we chose them for our wedding.

Sent on 10/17/2009

Phillip · Married on 03/10/2012

Very easy to work with. They are very accommodating and did all we asked. We only needed them to provide a keg, pour beer and wine. They were on the ball and timely. Very friendly folks.

Sent on 03/13/2012

Kayla · Married on 03/12/2011

Wetendbar is wonderful, I would recommend them for any event.
    They paid special attention to the bridal party and what they liked to make sure they had what they needed to enjoy the evening. The price was excellen and Verinda and her staff are so easy to work with.

Sent on 03/15/2011

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service's reply:

It was a pleasure working with ya'll for the wedding, the family was really awesome & the wedding turned out very nice. Thanks again! Best Wishes & Happily Ever After! -Verinda

Megan · Married on 10/24/2009

I didn't even get a chance to really experience the service, but everyone had plenty to drink and I didn't hear any complaints, so I think that says it all!!

Sent on 01/25/2010

Dustin · Married on 08/11/2020

Would recommend WeTendBar to family and friends!

WeTendBar provided excellent service and value for our wedding. Both bartenders were professional, flexible, and easy to work with. Their experience was valuable and helped answer all our questions leading up the big day. The drinks and service on the wedding day was exceptional. They handled the little issues that popped up without problem. Our friends and family enjoyed the friendly atmosphere provided. Thanks for making our wedding fantastic!

Sent on 11/18/2020
  • Kathy

Kathy E. · Married on 05/04/2019

Very professional and pleasant to work with. Flexible, adaptable

Verinda and her assistant were very professional, pleasant and easy to work with. They handled unusual circumstances of torrential rains with grace and calm. They managed the bar as well as barbecuing sausages, and coordinated very well with our salad caterers. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Diana · Married on 12/05/2015

Very good service, very nice people. Excellent value.

Sent on 12/08/2015

We found the bartender to be quite personable and appreciated his flexibility with our schedule. What we appreciated the most was that we didn't need to worry about the bar at all and were able to enjoy the reception along with all of the guests.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Destiny · Married on 03/10/2012

They were great the drinks were amazing over all great service.

Sent on 04/19/2012

Emily · Married on 06/06/2010

Verinda was incredibly friendly and fit in well with my friends. I made a couple of vodka infusions, which she had no problem quickly serving up in tasty shots. I also ordered her custom batch of margaritas (on the rocks), which went well with the fajitas we had at the wedding. She also came with a nice surprise, which I won't ruin but was a lot of fun. The glass rental service was really easy, and she went around the venue collecting all of the glasses that guests had left in completely random places. My only complaint is that the one White Russian I drank had too much cream.

Sent on 06/09/2010

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service's reply:

Thank you for your kind words & yes your friends were very eager to try your vodka infusions, they were awesome smelling! In response to your white russian comment, I wish you would have came to me & I could have added more vodka & kahula to balance the beverage out to your likings or made u a fresh one with less cream. In the past when I have made white russians I have always used half & half so I was surprised when I discovered that I was supplied with heavy whipping cream for use with the White Russians. Not sure if this is what you normally use or if it was picked up by mistake. We wish you happily ever after, thank you for your candid review. Verinda

Robyn · Married on 03/10/2012

WeTendBar we great to work with and provided a wonderful bar experience for my daughter's wedding. The homemade margarita and sangria mix was a huge hit and everyone wanted the receipes. The owners are very friendly, helpful and a great addition to any wedding. I recommend them highly.

Sent on 03/19/2012