Clifton Toms River, Clifton, NJ 07013 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart

Tony Zecca - Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart provides wedding officiant services in Clifton, New Jersey, and the surrounding areas. This wedding celebrant provides high-quality, unique ceremonies customized to you and your love story. Tony will learn about you and your vision for the future and fully collaborate with you to create a meaningful experience that expresses your life-changing love. Tony Zecca- Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart is also licensed to perform in New York.

No matter the type of ceremony you’re planning, Tony will work with you to craft something truly special. He is able to perform religious, non-religious, interfaith ceremonies and civil unions, as well as vow renewals. He also offers counseling and will work with you to create customized vows that speak to your unique relationship. Religions include:

• Baha'i faith

Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart 4
  • Joanne

Joanne Polonkay · Married on 05/19/2019

Great officiant!

When we decided to have a small wedding, we didn't know what to expect from a professional wedding officiant. We interviewed 5 different people, and as soon as we met Tony, we knew he was the one! He did not have a "blanket" service that performs for everyone. Everything about the ceremony was chosen by us, and he wrote a personalized ceremony. It was filled with stories about us, and it was filled with laughter! He gave us so many choices of readings, vows, and rituals. Even the owner of the venue said he was one of the best officiants he's seen. I highly recommend Tony Zecca!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart 5
  • Dominika

Dominika · Married on 09/23/2018

If you want your guests to actually enjoy the ceremony please pick Tony! You will not be disappointed I am telling you! He is so easy to work with and the ceremony he led had our guests laughing and crying. It was such a smooth beautiful ceremony and we enjoyed every minute of it.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NJ, NY
  • What languages do you speak? English

Jaclyn Duncan Music Wedding Musicians

It was a pleasure running into Tony today on the job for a second time in the last year, this time at the gorgeous Perona Farms! Generally I don't jump on here to endorse folks, but I have to say, Tony knows what he's doing. Both times I've worked with him he's found ME rather than me having to hunt him down to ask all of the necessary questions to keep the ceremony running smoothly (us musicians really work hand in hand with the officiant. Much of the timing of our music is dependent upon them!). This is a refreshing change as typically I'm running in circles around the venue ducking my head into dressing rooms, peering down hallways, snooping around kitchens and more trying to find these folks.... Wouldn't you think that wedding officiants who do this weekly would know that coordinating with the ceremony musicians is pertinent to a glitch free ceremony? Well, Tony knows this and gets the job done right! Thanks Tony- Hope to see you again soon!

• Clifton Toms River, Toms River Clifton, New Jersey, 07013 See on map