Clifton Toms River, Clifton, NJ 07013 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart

Tony Zecca - Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart provides wedding officiant services in Clifton, New Jersey, and the surrounding areas. This wedding celebrant provides high-quality, unique ceremonies customized to you and your love story. Tony will learn about you and your vision for the future and fully collaborate with you to create a meaningful experience that expresses your life-changing love. Tony Zecca- Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart is also licensed to perform in New York.

No matter the type of ceremony you’re planning, Tony will work with you to craft something truly special. He is able to perform religious, non-religious, interfaith ceremonies and civil unions, as well as vow renewals. He also offers counseling and will work with you to create customized vows that speak to your unique relationship. Religions include:

• Baha'i faith

57 Reviews for Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart

• Tashnia

Tashnia C. · Married on 10/24/2020

Ceremony officiant

Finding an officiant is easy as there are so many on the market; but finding the right one, the one that would make your special day an unforgettable one to you and your guests is another challenge. My husband and I were so grateful to find Tony to officiant our wedding on 10/24/20. Tony was beyond professional. He took the time to get to know us by having each of us do a simple questionnaire, and let me tell you just doing that wowed our guests. They were all asking after the wedding ceremony if Tony knew us personally based on how he talked/described our relationship. Even the guests that didn’t know us fully got an overall grasp of my husband’s and I love for each other. He is simply the best; I even forgot to buy my balloons for our ritual; he went out of his way to purchase it for us before heading to the venue, he really didn’t have to do that. I am simply speechless! Words are not enough to express how happy we are to have chosen Tony. Thank you so much for such an unforgettable memory.

Sent on 11/08/2020
  • Christina

Christina M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing Experience

Tony made the whole process so simple. From the initial consultation to picking up our marriage certificate, he helped us through every step. He was very responsive to our needs and our special circumstances. He is a professional, arrived early, and made sure everything was exactly how I imagined it would be. We highly recommend him!!

Sent on 11/03/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Baha'i Faith
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
    Shinto
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    NJ
    NY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Jaclyn Duncan Music Wedding Musicians

It was a pleasure running into Tony today on the job for a second time in the last year, this time at the gorgeous Perona Farms! Generally I don't jump on here to endorse folks, but I have to say, Tony knows what he's doing. Both times I've worked with him he's found ME rather than me having to hunt him down to ask all of the necessary questions to keep the ceremony running smoothly (us musicians really work hand in hand with the officiant. Much of the timing of our music is dependent upon them!). This is a refreshing change as typically I'm running in circles around the venue ducking my head into dressing rooms, peering down hallways, snooping around kitchens and more trying to find these folks.... Wouldn't you think that wedding officiants who do this weekly would know that coordinating with the ceremony musicians is pertinent to a glitch free ceremony? Well, Tony knows this and gets the job done right! Thanks Tony- Hope to see you again soon!

• Clifton Toms River, Toms River Clifton, New Jersey, 07013 See on map
    862-207-4658 (Phone number)
    Location of (Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart)