Clifton Toms River, Clifton, NJ 07013 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart

Tony Zecca - Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart provides wedding officiant services in Clifton, New Jersey, and the surrounding areas. This wedding celebrant provides high-quality, unique ceremonies customized to you and your love story. Tony will learn about you and your vision for the future and fully collaborate with you to create a meaningful experience that expresses your life-changing love. Tony Zecca- Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart is also licensed to perform in New York.

No matter the type of ceremony you’re planning, Tony will work with you to craft something truly special. He is able to perform religious, non-religious, interfaith ceremonies and civil unions, as well as vow renewals. He also offers counseling and will work with you to create customized vows that speak to your unique relationship. Religions include:

• Baha'i faith

Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart 1
Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart 2
Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart 3

Kim · Married on 08/19/2018

When I was in my brother's ceremony of which Tony had officiated (8 years ago), I knew that when I got married I would book him! He is extremely responsive and gives great guidance on the whole ceremony process (including marriage license and name change). He even provided us drafts to review for the ceremony and examples of readings and vows. My husband and I wanted our ceremony to reflect our personalities and our unique love...and Tony captured just that. Between the introduction, funny story about us, readings about each other and the ritual, all were so uniquely "us". Our guests raved about how beautiful the ceremony was and also perfect in length.

Sent on 09/02/2018
    Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart 4
    Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart 5
    Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart 6
  • Anthony

Ant · Married on 07/14/2017

2 weeks later and people are still talking about how great and unique the ceremony was. The day of the wedding people were asking how long Tony knew us. He put together the ceremony, with so much info about us it seemed like he truely knew us for years. Highly recommended. He got my dad to laugh quite often during the ceremony which isnt easy to do! Thank you again!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NJ, NY
  • What languages do you speak? English

Jaclyn Duncan Music Wedding Musicians

It was a pleasure running into Tony today on the job for a second time in the last year, this time at the gorgeous Perona Farms! Generally I don't jump on here to endorse folks, but I have to say, Tony knows what he's doing. Both times I've worked with him he's found ME rather than me having to hunt him down to ask all of the necessary questions to keep the ceremony running smoothly (us musicians really work hand in hand with the officiant. Much of the timing of our music is dependent upon them!). This is a refreshing change as typically I'm running in circles around the venue ducking my head into dressing rooms, peering down hallways, snooping around kitchens and more trying to find these folks.... Wouldn't you think that wedding officiants who do this weekly would know that coordinating with the ceremony musicians is pertinent to a glitch free ceremony? Well, Tony knows this and gets the job done right! Thanks Tony- Hope to see you again soon!

• Clifton Toms River, Toms River Clifton, New Jersey, 07013 See on map