Clifton Toms River, Clifton, NJ 07013 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart

Tony Zecca - Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart provides wedding officiant services in Clifton, New Jersey, and the surrounding areas. This wedding celebrant provides high-quality, unique ceremonies customized to you and your love story. Tony will learn about you and your vision for the future and fully collaborate with you to create a meaningful experience that expresses your life-changing love. Tony Zecca- Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart is also licensed to perform in New York.

No matter the type of ceremony you’re planning, Tony will work with you to craft something truly special. He is able to perform religious, non-religious, interfaith ceremonies and civil unions, as well as vow renewals. He also offers counseling and will work with you to create customized vows that speak to your unique relationship. Religions include:

• Baha'i faith
CIMG12091

55 Reviews for Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart

• Becca

Becca Urtnowski · Married on 11/03/2019

quick to respond to messages

quick to respond to my messages

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Angela

A.m.s. · Married on 10/06/2019

The most beautiful Ceremony!

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Tony. The moment we met him he made us feel comfortable that he would deliver the most beautiful custom ceremony, and on the day of he did not disappoint! He was extremely responsive, never pushy, and always accommodating. Our families and friends complimented our ceremony the whole night. We could not have asked for more! Thank you, Tony!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Baha'i Faith
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
    Shinto
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    NJ
    NY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Jaclyn Duncan Music Wedding Musicians

It was a pleasure running into Tony today on the job for a second time in the last year, this time at the gorgeous Perona Farms! Generally I don't jump on here to endorse folks, but I have to say, Tony knows what he's doing. Both times I've worked with him he's found ME rather than me having to hunt him down to ask all of the necessary questions to keep the ceremony running smoothly (us musicians really work hand in hand with the officiant. Much of the timing of our music is dependent upon them!). This is a refreshing change as typically I'm running in circles around the venue ducking my head into dressing rooms, peering down hallways, snooping around kitchens and more trying to find these folks.... Wouldn't you think that wedding officiants who do this weekly would know that coordinating with the ceremony musicians is pertinent to a glitch free ceremony? Well, Tony knows this and gets the job done right! Thanks Tony- Hope to see you again soon!

• Clifton Toms River, Toms River Clifton, New Jersey, 07013 See on map
    862-207-4658 (Phone number)
    Location of (Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart)