Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart

Clifton, NJ View map Visit website

Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart provides wedding officiant services in Clifton, New Jersey, and the surrounding areas. Wedding celebrant Tony Zecca provides high-quality, unique ceremonies customized to you and your love story. Tony will learn about you and your vision for the future and fully collaborate with you to create a meaningful experience that expresses your life-changing love. This officiant is also licensed to perform in New York.

No matter the type of ceremony you’re planning, Tony will work with you to craft something truly special. He is able to perform religious, non-religious, interfaith ceremonies and civil unions, as well as vow renewals. He also offers pre-marital counseling and will work with couples to create customized vows that speak to their unique relationship. Religions include:

• Baha'i faith
  • Baptist
  • Buddhist
  • Hindu
  • Mormon
  • Quaker
  • Shinto

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Baha'i Faith
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker
Shinto

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

NJ
NY

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Ashley
    Ashley M. Married on 06/11/2022

Best Officiant Ever!

Tony really made our wedding one to remember and we couldn’t have asked for someone more perfect to officiate our wedding. Tony is very passionate about what he does, truly cares about the couples he’s working with and takes the time to make sure the ceremony is perfectly tailored to the couple which makes it that much more special. We cannot recommend Tony enough!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 10/31/2020

Hallowedding!

I don't even know where to begin. Tony is an absolute gem! My dream was always to have a Halloween Wedding. He went above and beyond to personalize my ceremony to reflect the spooky side of us without taking away from our beautiful story. He even wore a cape and called himself Count Tony! Tony genuinely cares and takes the time to get to know you. He's extremely personable and I knew I'd choose him as my officaint the moment I met him. He always makes time to chat with you and helps you every step of the way. I received so many compliments from my guests - they loved him! I was so happy when I found him on WeddingWire. Thank you Tony for making my Hallowedding everything I envisioned!
  • Tashnia
    Tashnia C. Married on 10/24/2020

Ceremony officiant

Finding an officiant is easy as there are so many on the market; but finding the right one, the one that would make your special day an unforgettable one to you and your guests is another challenge. My husband and I were so grateful to find Tony to officiant our wedding on 10/24/20. Tony was beyond professional. He took the time to get to know us by having each of us do a simple questionnaire, and let me tell you just doing that wowed our guests. They were all asking after the wedding ceremony if Tony knew us personally based on how he talked/described our relationship. Even the guests that didn’t know us fully got an overall grasp of my husband’s and I love for each other. He is simply the best; I even forgot to buy my balloons for our ritual; he went out of his way to purchase it for us before heading to the venue, he really didn’t have to do that. I am simply speechless! Words are not enough to express how happy we are to have chosen Tony. Thank you so much for such an unforgettable memory.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Jaclyn Duncan Music Jaclyn Duncan Music Wedding Musicians

It was a pleasure running into Tony today on the job for a second time in the last year, this time at the gorgeous Perona Farms! Generally I don't jump on here to endorse folks, but I have to say, Tony knows what he's doing. Both times I've worked with him he's found ME rather than me having to hunt him down to ask all of the necessary questions to keep the ceremony running smoothly (us musicians really work hand in hand with the officiant. Much of the timing of our music is dependent upon them!). This is a refreshing change as typically I'm running in circles around the venue ducking my head into dressing rooms, peering down hallways, snooping around kitchens and more trying to find these folks.... Wouldn't you think that wedding officiants who do this weekly would know that coordinating with the ceremony musicians is pertinent to a glitch free ceremony? Well, Tony knows this and gets the job done right! Thanks Tony- Hope to see you again soon!

Clifton Toms River, Toms River Clifton, NJ, 07013
Location of (Personalized Ceremonies from the Heart)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding