Jolie Images Photography & Video

Wheeling, IL View map Visit website
$1,095 Most Popular Price

$1,095 Most Popular Price

Jolie Images Photography & Video is a wedding photography studio located in Chicago, Illinois. Originally an exclusive photo-printing company, the owners realized the potential that existed if they were to combine photography services with their printing technology. A team of sisters now runs this decades-old family business and they believe in making professional photography more accessible. By opening their studio to a selection of photographers, Jolie Images has created a strong team that creatively fuses both contemporary and traditional styles. These photographers believe that your wedding photos should showcase and do justice to your magical experience.

Jolie Images Photography & Video provides up to 10 hours of substantial coverage in every wedding package. Couples can request a large number of photographs and they are given the option of viewing photos and ordering prints via the business’ website. For an additional benefit, couples can enquire about photo booths for their reception, as well as make use of available wedding videography services. With budget-friendly options and no-hassle terms, couples can relax in front of the lens and make the most of their photoshoot as newlyweds.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$795

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,095

High-Res Images
Digital Files
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Raymond K. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Captured the best parts of our big day!

Jolie was very responsive to our initial request and we quickly were able to book and finalize the scheduling. We had the very talented Maks as our photographer on the big day. He was incredible and captured the best moments of our day. We are so thankful for the photos and we are putting together an album of our favorites. It was so important to us to have meaningful photos of the wedding, and Maks definitely captured the real emotion of our day.
  • Des
    Desiree Getting married on 07/02/2022
    Claudia was great I loved her personality and would highly recommend Jolie. The staff there was always nice and they have reasonable packages.
    Ashley M. Married on 06/18/2022

The best photography team!

Our Photographer Felipe from Jolie Images was the most wonderful photographer to work with. I gave some requests for some pictures prior to our wedding, and he took charge and had an eye for the most beautiful settings. Felipe was kind, courteous, personable and the most gracious. Where there was a sweet moment, he was there to capture the memory. I've never seen someone run around as much and as fast as Felipe. I appreciate how quick he was to capture a moment, yet he always stayed out of site so my guests could enjoy the moment as well.
    Jolie Images as a company were the best to work with. Any questions that I called or emailed in, the staff was quick to respond.
    I received an invite before my wedding that I can share with family and friends for those who would also like to view and/or purchase our pictures from our wedding, I thought that was just so sweet and it takes me out as the middle man to take requests for family.
    The cost for our package was by far the most affordable I could find anywhere else. What a deal! And to know how far our photographer traveled for our wedding, I was so happy they serviced my area.

I cant rave enough about Jolie Images.

THANK YOU JOLIE IMAGES FOR CAPTURING THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Christie & James
    42 photos · 03/09/2019

Pricing

Burdine Events Burdine Events Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Jolie Images staff in the past, very professional, timely, and creative. I referred Jolie to a friend for a wedding and the bride was overjoyed at the photos and the staff's professionalism. Their prices can not be beat!

The Grove Redfield Estate The Grove Redfield Estate Mansion Weddings

Jolie Images has worked at the Grove many times over the years and done a very nice job!

Amp Event Professionals Amp Event Professionals Wedding DJs

I have had the pleasure of working with Jolie Images on many occasions both as a wedding professional DJ and also as a bridal party groomsman. All of the photographers and videographers I have worked with do an outstanding job communicating with me (as a DJ) throughout the night to give you the best pictures possible as a client. I highly recommend Jolie Images for any event! They have affordable pricing and the experience I look for in a wedding photographer. Give them a call today!

642 WHEELING RD Wheeling, IL, 60090

Monday-Thursday 10am-6pm Friday-Saturday 10am-1:30pm
Location of (Jolie Images Photography & Video)

Jolie Images Photography & Video frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jolie Images Photography & Video include in the starting price?

Jolie Images Photography & Video includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Jolie Images Photography & Video include in their most popular wedding package?

Jolie Images Photography & Video includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Jolie Images Photography & Video offer?

Jolie Images Photography & Video offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Jolie Images Photography & Video offer?

Jolie Images Photography & Video offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jolie Images Photography & Video offer for wedding events?

Jolie Images Photography & Video offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Jolie Images Photography & Video and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jolie Images Photography & Video is recommended by 91% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.8 in professionalism, 4.8 in value and 4.7 in average response time.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding