1001 Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL 60515 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Fox + Ivory

Fox + Ivory is a wedding photography and videography company based in Downers Grove, Illinois that will create your story through attentive and detailed images. They are dedicated to not making things overly complicated, but simply capturing your day as it unfolds.

Fox + Ivory will take both candid and traditional shots during your wedding day and will make you feel comfortable throughout the process. They will make sure to create your vision exactly how you want it, from moments prior to the ceremony all the way to the dance floor. Their photo and video packages include:

• 8-12 hours of photography coverage
  • Online gallery
  • Up to two photographers
  • High-resolution images
  • Engagement session
  • Wedding album
  • Photo booth
  • Additional hours available
  • Six hours to full videography coverage
  • Up to two videographers
  • Clean cut film
  • Three to eight minute highlight film
  • 60 second trailer

Fox + Ivory 6
Fox + Ivory 7
  • Caitlin

Caitlin S. · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Chicagoland Area Wedding Photographers!

Photography was the most important thing to us, so naturally, we searched through a LOT of portfolios of different photographers in the area. From the initial e-mail, Fox + Ivory stood out from all of the other photographers we contacted. Not only was their response time fast, but they were genuinely interested in what we were looking for; they weren't just looking to book another client.

We were given 3 available photographers to choose from. We loved Jason's shooting style, and we were able to see a full gallery of his before booking. Throughout the planning process, Fox + Ivory was great with answering all of my questions and staying in touch.

I was positive we chose the right photographer based on our week-of phone call. Jason was easy to talk to and I was extremely relieved after we planned out the day. I had a few concerns about timing, and he let me know that there would be no problems--and there weren't. He also let me know that the second photographer would be Mike, one of their lead photographers, which was exciting.

The day of, both Jason and Mike were right on time and ready to go. Not only were they great to work with, but we loved having them around throughout the day. They were patient with our (somewhat rowdy) bridal party, had creative ideas, and kept us on schedule. Plus, they were fun! My entire bridal party (especially the bridesmaids...) loved them. :)

We received a preview on their blog about a week after our wedding and the entire gallery within a few weeks! We were expecting a few hundred pictures, but we received close to 1000! It was so fun scrolling through our gallery and reliving the day. They truly are storytellers.

I would not hesitate to use Fox + Ivory again and have already recommended them to my friends who are getting married. Hands down the best. Thank you for such a great experience!

• Rosemary

Rosemary · Married on 09/16/2017

Jay with Fox + Ivory was the best! My husband and I first met Jay at our engagement shoot in the City and we knew we were in great hands. We received our engagement photos with in a few weeks and we were so happy with how they turned out! During the planning process Jay was always there to answer any questions or give suggestions.
    On wedding day Jay was amazing. He knew which special photos I wanted to include, and was always game for impromptu photos I thought of. We had a good amount of BM and GM that he was able to get organized and set for many photos in a short amount of time.
    The best part was the morning after the wedding I woke up to a sweet email from Jay with a lovely note about the day and a few sneak peek photos that we LOVE! I can't wait to see the rest of the photos soon!

Fox + Ivory FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints