Jason Adrian Photography

1 User photo

Jason Adrian Photography 1

Andrea · Married on 09/07/2019

Completely blown away

We worked with Jason and his wife Stephanie for our wedding on 9/28. We had actually seen Stephanie's photos first but could not be more thrilled that we had Jason there as well. They showed up 30 minutes early and immediately started to work. I had a few small requests for photos and they took absolutely every vision that I had and made them so much more amazing than I could have dreamed. They truly seem to love their jobs and it shows in their work. We received the most beautiful preview just a few days after our event.. and it consisted of about 90 photos. Each more beautiful than the last. We are endlessly grateful to have had them capture our day. One hundred percent recommend Jason and Stephanie for any life event.

Sent on 10/06/2019

Kathryn Crawford · Married on 03/16/2019

Stunning Photos with Incredible People

My husband and I chose Jason (and his wife, Stephanie) to photograph our wedding, and we could not be more thrilled with the results!
    First, Jason and Stephanie are the most incredible couple, and the easiest people to work with! They make everyone feel at ease throughout the day, and have an amazing way of capturing the smallest moments throughout the day.
    They went above and beyond to meet with us to learn our style, plan the day, and answer any questions that we had. The process could not have been any easier! They truly "got us", and I could not be more thankful!!
    We were so incredibly fortunate to work with Jason and Stephanie for our wedding day, and hope to work with them again in the future for other milestone events!

Jason Adrian Photography 2
    Sent on 06/27/2019

Penny · Married on 10/18/2014

Jason was our wedding photographer on our big day on 10/18/2014. I cannot tell you enough how he really went out of his way to get to know my now husband and I to really be able to capture our day the way that we envisioned. We do not live in Chicago, so he was kind enough to spend a day with us on a brief visit to learn more about Andy and I, see our relationship first hand, and understand the love that we have for one another. I truly feel that because of that, he was able to capture the precious moments through out our day. He was very flexible with the schedule that I asked of him, and I was even able to request extra photographers. It's been nearly four months since our wedding day, and people still bring up my wedding photos that they have seen. It is worth your time, and your money to have this man photograph your special day. It was a pleasure to work with him!!

Sent on 02/06/2015