John Foley Photography

Naperville, IL View map Visit website
$3,400 Most Popular Price

$3,400 Most Popular Price

Hi! I'm John, a wedding photographer & filmmaker from Chicago, IL. Documenting weddings and creating unique images is not just my passion; it’s my obsession.

I believe deeply that great wedding photography is about creating imagery that is as visually compelling, as it is emotionally significant. Weaving the images together to tell unforgettable stories. My distinct 'documentary meets fine-art' style is a product of my unrelenting commitment to this craft and the complete trust my couples place in me.

I primarily document weddings in the Chicago area, but I'm up for the adventure of traveling to any destination in the world. I am also one of the few wedding photographers that offers hybrid coverage.

I've been told that I'm the calm amidst the chaos. It's not uncommon for my couples to not only boast about their wedding images, but about how I calmed their nerves when things got tough.

My approach isn’t for everybody, but for those that feel it is, I hope to talk to you soon.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,400

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Shayna Married on 08/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire him for your wedding!

We have nothing but positive things to say about John. He was easy to work with and the photos we got are absolutely amazing. Hire him! Thanks again for capturing our day and making the process so easy.
  • Carmster
    Carmster M. Married on 08/21/2022

Stunning photos, highly professional

We loved John! My wife and I chose him because his photos captured that spark of emotion that makes anything worth remembering. Instead of just capturing history, John Foley captures memories.

John was with us very early in our planning. He was a joy to work with and his transparency and flexibility meant that we had less to worry about. In the very beginning, we outlined a schedule which John gave us feedback on, and we modified it to allow for extra time during Details & Getting Ready, as well as Bride & Groom Portraits. We HIGHLY recommend slating enough time with John throughout your wedding day for Bride & Groom Portraits. The day goes by in a blur, but we're so happy that we took the time away from all our guests to do some shots with just the two of us.

John was friendly, punctual, and professional. We received our edited photos much quicker than anticipated (~5-6 weeks), considering we had a 2-day wedding. Our family and friends loved going through the photo gallery, and many have expressed wanting to book him for family photos and future weddings. We can't recommend him enough!
  • Amanda Massaro
    Amanda M. Married on 08/07/2022

Geniune shots

John has a knack for capturing every genuine moment that happens on your wedding day. He was punctual, and he took excellent indoor and outdoor shots. He's a master of his craft.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

John Foley
John Foley
Owner

Photography is my obsession... I live, eat, and breath it 24/7. I'm from Chicago, but now live in Naperville with my wife and our two girls. The oldest is 5 going on 15 and the youngest is 3 and loves the movie Kong vs Godzilla. And can't forget our two dogs!

I absolutely love weddings - they're filled with so much raw emotion. Everyone is dressed to impress and the locations are to die for. It's incredible to be apart of and a true honor to be the one capturing it all. Outside of photography, I love tacos, traveling & whiskey. I'd love to hear your story so send me a message!

1317 Leawood Court Naperville, IL, 60564
7087041923
Location of (John Foley Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding