Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings, LLC.

Sorrento, FL View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$798 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$798 Package Price

Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings is family-owned and Operated wedding and event planning company that facilitates the central Florida area. We Offer planning services as well as floral and decor for your dream wedding day. We are devoted to helping make your wedding vision come true. We help create your unique special day. If you have a vision for your wedding day, we will try to recreate it to make it a reality—just tell me your theme and colors, and we will take care of the rest. We want to make sure that you can relax with your family and friends and can enjoy your special day..

Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings is a full-service wedding planning company that does event planning as well as wedding flowers and decor. We offer, day-of coordination, Full and Partial Wedding Planning and customized packages. I not only offer our services through our skills but also our knowledge of the field from our experiences in the wedding and event industry for over 25yrs.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$700

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$798

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,245

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kristina
    Kristina Married on 11/06/2021
    Carol and her team are the best! I planned my wedding from 5 states away and she always made me feel like her only client. Not only does she make you feel like her only client you are also treated like a friend. She was there through everything and I couldn't have asked for a better planner.
  • Christine
    Christine T. Married on 12/03/2020

Beautiful!!

I hired Carol to do my flowers and despite having SOOO many last minute changes in my wedding party and being indecisive with what type of flowers I wanted, Carol was extremely patient and friendly. No matter what time it was, she would respond to me and reassure me with any concerns I had. The day of my wedding she delivered my flowers on time and designed the flowers on my wedding cake (I received plenty of compliments about the cake design). She made my vision come true, overall Carol was amazing and I will definitely be hiring her for any future events I have!
  • Rob
    Rob Married on 11/01/2020

Amazing to work with!

I've had the pleasure of collaborating with Carol and her team a few times as a live music vendor...they are always on top of everything and incredibly organized! They bring tons of experience as well as fun to every event - give Carol a call when you need wedding and event services!!

Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings, LLC.'s reply:

Rob you and your team are amazing to work with. It is so nice to be able as a planner to be able to trust my bridal couple's to you and your team you always carry out their playlist and wishes in great detail. Your always professional and bring the fun to the Party!! Love the instruments you have added, what a great addition.
    Thank you for all you do!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings, LLC. 1
Exclusive
Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings, LLC. 2
Offer
If you book with us before February 28, 2022 you can get Day of Coordination + 3 months of planning for $700 or get $400 off our Petit Wedding Planning Package for up to 100 guests, $300 off for up to 175 guests. Call us at 352-391-8288 for more info!

Pricing

Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings, LLC. Price Rates

Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC Wedding Cakes

Carol at Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings does an amazing job at turning visions into realities. Carol is professional, attentive, and a pleasure to work with. While working with her on past projects, her eye for details can clearly be seen in all of her events!

DJ Phil Joeckel DJ Phil Joeckel Wedding DJs

Carol with Bold, Beautiful & Beyond Weddings has been a staple in the Central Florida wedding industry for decades. I recommend using her services, you will not be disappointed.

Corner House Photography Corner House Photography Wedding Photographers

I cannot say enough about Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings. Carol and her team are more than just wedding planners and event coordinators, they are your friends. Carol personally gets to know each and every bride to ensure that their vision comes true for their special day. What I love about Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings is how dynamic their weddings are. From intimate gatherings to large three day affairs, no stone goes unturned when putting together the best vendors for your best day. xo, Samantha Eckhaus with Corner House Photography

26004 Mitchell way, Eustis, Fl. 32736 Sorrento, FL, 32736
352-391-8288

8am-8pm /Sunday-Saturday
Location of (Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings, LLC.)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding