Little Bird Beauty

168 Dorchester Manor Blvd. Unit B, Charleston, SC 29420 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Little Bird Beauty

Little Bird Beauty is a professional hairstyling and makeup service based in Central Florida.

We prioritize meaningful connection with each soon-to-be-bride gaining an understanding of their dream vision for their big day. Caitlynn Brown is the owner of Little Bird Beauty and she wants to make sure your wedding day look will stand up over time. . . timeless, classic styles are our specialty. We draw inspiration from natural beauty icons like Marilyn Monroe, Halle Berry, Grace Kelly, Jennifer Aniston and Alicia Keys to name a few. We believe less is more, especially on your wedding day. We aim to enhance your look and help you feel the most confident and fabulous you've ever felt.

We are confident in handling any hair texture and skin tone... no skin tone is a challenge for us to color-match. All are welcome in our chair and we will make sure you're satisfied with your style, guaranteed.

Sometimes it's hard to know exactly what you want for the day of your wedding. Our solution? We offer trial runs with our style experts so we can help you decide what hairstyle and makeup look will best suit your personality, outfit and personal preferences. During this appointment we can try a few different styles to find out what you like best and work out any questions and/or concerns you might have for the big day.

Our services aren't just for weddings! Hire us for...

• Engagement Photos
  • Bridal Showers
  • Boudoir Sessions
  • Engagement Parties
  • Bachelorette Nights
  • Rehearsal Dinners
  • Maternity Photos

Here at Little Bird Beauty, we want to make your hair and makeup experience as relaxing and easy-going as possible. We offer flexible payment plans and for big parties we take payment the day before the event so your main focus can be getting ready and feeling your absolute best. Pro tip: taking payment before the wedding day reduces stress and chaos... we want to make sure you are happy and ready on-time. Weddings can be hectic which is why we make sure your day goes according to schedule.

We promise to never spam your inbox with unwanted emails.

Your safety is our top priority and want to assure you that we hold the upmost standards in all sanitation practices. We are proud to note we are certified with Barbicide's COVID-19 Sanitation standards.

Here are a few ways we have taken extra sanitation precautions in light of COVID-19: we always scoop product out of containers with a spatula, our artists wear protective face masks, makeup and hair brushes are always sanitized in-between uses. Everything gets sprayed down with 90% isopropyl alcohol between clients and as always, we are sure to wash and sanitize our hands after each lovely client.

We can't wait to meet you and congratulations on your wedding! Let's talk more about your beauty needs for your big day.

Call 352-209-8816 or send us a message!

• Updos
Downtown Ocala Wedding
ander amber s wedding day sneak peek 0035 51 1900383 157603282958991

13 Reviews for Little Bird Beauty

Joanne · Married on 04/25/2021

Amazing Work on Short Notice!

My original hair stylist for my wedding wasn't able to make it at the last minute (9 days before wedding) and Nicci swooped in to save the day! She did a fantastic up-do and airbrush make up that fit my style perfectly and lasted the whole day. She was kind and excellent at what she does. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. I have dark skin tones and she made me look AMAZING!

Sent on 04/27/2021

Little Bird Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Joanne! We are so happy we were able to help make your day special. Cheers to you and your groom!
  • Alexandria

Alexandria B. · Married on 11/28/2020

I’ve never felt more beautiful

Caitlynn was recommended to me by several friends who are in the wedding industry. We did a trial run a few months before and I knew I made the right choice. She is very polite, happy, and helpful. I had a few people who were going to do their own makeup for the wedding, but once they saw how beautiful everyone else’s makeup was, they quickly changed their minds and had Caitlynn do theirs as well.
    I’ve never felt more beautiful, than when Caitlynn was finished. I had so many compliments it was almost overwhelming. I will forever recommend Caitlynn to any future bride!

Sent on 12/02/2020

Little Bird Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for having me Alex! Your group was a dream to work with. Cheers to you and your new hubby 🤍🕊

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Little Bird Beauty Pricing

Little Bird Beauty Price Rates

Little Bird Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 25
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 25
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 25
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 80
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 45
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 80
    $ 45
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 65
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 35
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 45
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 65
    $ 35
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the base price for manicures?
    $ 25
  • What is the base price for pedicures?
    $ 50
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 30
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy?
    $ 60
  • What is the starting price for body art?
    $ 45
  • What is the starting price for fitness/health services?
    $ 60
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 35
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Tanning
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
  • What fitness/health services do you offer?
    Fitness Plans

Team of Little Bird Beauty

Caitlynn Brown

Caitlynn Brown

Owner

I've been passionately creating styles for my clients in the salon and on location since 2016. During the week I am working behind the chair providing haircoloring and highlighting services as well as haircuts in-salon. On the weekends you can usually find me traveling to a wedding venue somewhere in Florida to provide on-site wedding styling services for my fabulous bridal clients. Some notable locations include St. Augustine, New Symrna Beach, Cocoa Beach, Hawaii, and the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas.

I'm also proud to say my passions exceed the wedding industry as my talents have taken me all the way to New York City for September Fashion week of 2019. There my colleauges and I put on a high end fashion show at the Fashion Institute of Technology showcasing the latest couture collection of Neon Cowboy's Fashion Tech Wear brand. While we were there we were asked to put together and editorial piece for NYLON magazine displaying the beautiful pieces of the collection on the CEO of Neon Cowboys, Asia Hall. So far, it is my greatest acheivement.

Being a part of a bride's wedding day is truly an honor and I take every aspect of this work extremely seriously. It's the most important day of your life, so I treat it as if it were my own. I draw inspiration from timeless beauty icons such as Audrey Hepburn and Cara Delevingne, accentuating your natural beauty. I aim to enhance your look and help you feel your absolute best on the most special of days.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Nicci Orio

Nicci Orio

Hair and Makeup Artist

Nicci is one of the best artists on our team! She regularly works with publications such as Ocala Style Magazine and previously with the Golf Channel. Her hair and makeup kit is immaculate and she holds the highest sanitation standards. She also has celebrity clients such as singer-songwriter, Tiffany Darwish.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 168 Dorchester Manor Blvd. Unit B Charleston, SC, 29420 See on map
    352-209-8816 (Phone number)
    Always Open
    Location of (Little Bird Beauty)
  • 104 SE 1st Ave. Ocala, FL, 34471 See on map
    352-922-3841 (Phone number)
    Location of (Little Bird Beauty)