Makeup by Christina Burns

Saint Augustine, FL View map Visit website

Makeup by Christina Burns is a makeup artist in St. Augustine, Florida, specializing in on-site wedding-day makeup and hair. Multiple trained professionals round out the team, with 15-plus years of industry experience. Makeup by Christina Burns works with brides from all over the state of Florida, travelling to resorts, clubs, castles and more.

Experience
The lead makeup artist (and company namesake) launched her career in theater and film. Christina Burns’s current style could be described as “natural, flawless and camera-ready” makeup, with a touch of glam.

Makeup by Christina Burns team members specialize in updos and airbrush makeup. Other services include:

• Braiding/iron styling
  • Natural makeup
  • lashes
  • Contour makeup

Areas Covered
Though headquartered in the St. Augustine area, Makeup by Christina Burns will often travel to other markets. Those locations include:

• Ponte vedra beach
  • Jacksonville
  • Amelia Island
  • Fernandina beach
  • Palm coast
  • Savannah
  • Charleston
  • Gainesville

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Christine
    Christine Married on 07/22/2021

Amazing!!!!

Christina was very nice , and she fit right in with my bridal crew. She was very informative before she went to the next step . We showed her pictures and she did it EXACTLY like the picture . She didn’t make us look Orange or make us look caked with makeup . I would definitely hire Christina again .
  • Karen
    Karen L. Married on 04/09/2021

The best decision for my wedding day!

I was really happy with Christina’s work. She is professional and very talented! She did my wedding party and my make up (6 people in total) and we were all gorgeous and on schedule! My makeup surpassed my expectations.! It lasted the whole party and it held tears and sweat, incredible!! Another important aspect for me is the quality of the products she uses. I tend to get allergies when I am wearing makeup, especially in my eyes. I did not feel any discomfort during my wedding and my makeup was impeccable the whole time!
    Hiring Christina was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day. Highly recommended.

Makeup by Christina Burns's reply:

Thank you sooo much Karen!! It was so much fun working with you and your party.:):). I LOVED seeing those beautiful photos you sent.
  • Briggitte
    Briggitte Married on 03/08/2020

Stressfree beautiful and Efficient

Christina did a wonderful job on my bridal makeup as well as my bridesmaids! She was very accommodating as two of them decided last minute for her to do their makeup and we still were able to keep to the timeline for pictures! Her makeup was flawless and naturally highlighted the beauty that my friends have and I was thankful for her skill!

Makeup by Christina Burns's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Briggitte! I had such a nice time working with you and your crew. And I love how your unique style shines through in your photos, just beautiful!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

39 May St. Saint Augustine, FL, 32084
904-567-7740
Location of (Makeup by Christina Burns)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding