Makeup by Christina Burns Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Taelor
    Taelor C. Married on 09/17/2021

Beautiful makeup!!!

Christina was amazing on my wedding day! She is very responsive and professional. My makeup trial was wonderful and I love how she can achieve any look you are going for! On wedding day, I had 10 girls to get ready and she made it all possible. My natural makeup look was better than I could have imagined!
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 07/22/2021

Amazing!!!!

Christina was very nice , and she fit right in with my bridal crew. She was very informative before she went to the next step . We showed her pictures and she did it EXACTLY like the picture . She didn’t make us look Orange or make us look caked with makeup . I would definitely hire Christina again .
  • Karen
    Karen L. Married on 04/09/2021

The best decision for my wedding day!

I was really happy with Christina’s work. She is professional and very talented! She did my wedding party and my make up (6 people in total) and we were all gorgeous and on schedule! My makeup surpassed my expectations.! It lasted the whole party and it held tears and sweat, incredible!! Another important aspect for me is the quality of the products she uses. I tend to get allergies when I am wearing makeup, especially in my eyes. I did not feel any discomfort during my wedding and my makeup was impeccable the whole time!
    Hiring Christina was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day. Highly recommended.

Makeup by Christina Burns's reply:

Thank you sooo much Karen!! It was so much fun working with you and your party.:):). I LOVED seeing those beautiful photos you sent.
  • Briggitte
    Briggitte Married on 03/08/2020

Stressfree beautiful and Efficient

Christina did a wonderful job on my bridal makeup as well as my bridesmaids! She was very accommodating as two of them decided last minute for her to do their makeup and we still were able to keep to the timeline for pictures! Her makeup was flawless and naturally highlighted the beauty that my friends have and I was thankful for her skill!

Makeup by Christina Burns's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Briggitte! I had such a nice time working with you and your crew. And I love how your unique style shines through in your photos, just beautiful!!
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 01/25/2020

Will make you look like a movie star!

Christina is exactly the kind of person you want there on your wedding day—she is bubbly, professional and talented! You can be assured that Christina will listen to you. You can tell her your makeup vision and she will make it happen (and then some)! I used Christina for makeup before my engagement photos and my wedding, and now I only wish I had more events to attend where I could have Christina do my makeup again. She is outstanding! (Photos by She Photography)

Makeup by Christina Burns's reply:

Angela, Thank you so much for this review! You and your girls were such a joy to work with! You really made my job an easy one!
    Carly M. Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing, Talented Artist

One of the best decisions I made for my wedding day! Christina is so incredibly talented. Through the (super fun!) trial process she created a stunning look that made me feel like the best version of myself. She uses high-quality products and is the QUEEN of lashes, so the makeup lasted all day, but never once felt greasy or uncomfortable. At our wedding afterparty, many hours after the reception ended, one of my friends even said "You look exactly like you did when you walked down the aisle!" - a testament to what an amazing artist Christina is.
    My three bridesmaids and my mom also were also SO happy with their looks, and agreed it was the best makeup they ever had done.

Makeup by Christina Burns's reply:

Carly, Thank you soooo much for this review. I had so much fun getting you and your girls ready! And those photos-- thank you for sharing them!!
  • Natalie
    Natalie C. Married on 12/07/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

The week of our wedding she was thankfully able to make us wedding ready! We only had 6 people booked but after the others saw what an amazing job she did they too wanted to have their makeup done. She was so polite & professional, she handled everyone in the wedding party & the mothers!!! Highly recommended! This woman is talented along with Angie the hairstylist, she endured this as well & made it all happen! Thank you so much!!!
  • Susan
    Susan S. Married on 11/02/2019

they were booked :(

I am only able to comment and rate the quickness that they responded to my inquiry, and also the politeness of the message. They were unavailable for my wedding, but so kind about it!
  • Jenifer
    Jenifer W. Married on 10/12/2019

I never felt more beautiful

Christina and Angie were amazing ladies to work with! They were fun, organized, and did everything great for all the mothers, bridesmaids, including myself - the bride! Yes, Yes, Yes - you must work with them! (Photography: Brian Miller Weddings)
    Sarah K. Married on 06/22/2019

A true artist with a make up brush!

I booked Christina on a referral from a planner and I did not meet with her to do my trial until about one month prior to the wedding. She absolutely did a fantastic job in sensing what I wanted and finding the perfect look for me! The day of the wedding, she did my MOH, 3 bridesmaids, and myself and we all looked amazing! Even after a beach ceremony in 90 degree heat, we all looked fresh and beautiful. I cannot say enough about how nice and easy she was to work with and certainly the talent she has! I would 200% recommend her to anyone!
  • Patricia
    Patricia A. Married on 06/15/2019

A 5-Star Experience

Christina did an absolutely incredible job with our clients makeup this past weekend. She did such a beautiful job accentuating the bridal party's natural beauty. It was a breeze working with her leading up to the big day too. She was so easy to communicate with, prompt, and extremely flexible throughout the planning journey! I cannot recommend Christina enough. We will absolutely be sharing her work with future couples, family, and friends alike!
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 05/11/2019

Exceeded expectations!

Christina is amazingly talented, and just the sweetest! She’s prompt, polite, & professional. She made the booking process seamless, and knocked my girls’, my mom’s, MIL’s, and my bridal makeup out of the park! My makeup photographed beautifully in every type of lighting. She works on professional photoshoot sets, and practices great detail in ensuring her work looks great on camera. She has a customer for life in me! :)
    Dina Married on 04/12/2019

Beautiful Wedding Makeup

Christina is such a talented makeup artist and is such a lovely person to work with! You can tell from your make up trial with her that she is passionate about all things makeup and beauty, and it shows in her work. Christina did makeup for me, my three bridesmaids, my mom and my sister on my wedding day, and we couldn't have been happier with the result! Airbrushing makes all the difference, and the beautiful rose gold eyeshadow and artificial eyelashes really put it over the top. Thank you Christina for the kindness you showed us and for being so flexible throughout the process. I know I changed my mind on styles a few times, and am so lucky to have had such a kind and accommodating MUA. Thank you again :-)
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing makeup!

Christina was awesome to work with and did a beautiful job on my makeup! She convinced me to do false eyelashes and so glad she did. Her prices are very reasonable!
  • Alex
    Alex Married on 12/01/2018

Best Makeup Ever

I found Christina through Wedding Wire and I am so happy that I did!!! I could not be happier with the wedding makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and the moms. I did a trial a couple months before the wedding with Christina and she got the exact look that I wanted. My bridesmaids said it was the best makeup they have had done at a wedding and we all got a ton of compliments. Christina is so sweet and lovely to work with. I highly recommend her!!
    Auria Married on 11/11/2018

Christina is the best!

I am SO HAPPY I chose Christina to do my wedding makeup! I have never felt more beautiful in my life and me and my bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning! She is so easy to get along with, listens to what you want, super sweet and makes you look gorgeous. Christina is a MUST for your wedding day makeup!
    Sarah Married on 08/24/2018
    I can’t say enough about Christina! We had a trial and was in love from there! She was so responsive and listened to my ideas and gave me so many options. On my wedding day, I got SO many compliments on my make up. I felt like an actual princess. She is extremely reasonably priced and I would 1000% recommend her and use her in the future!!!
    Jess Married on 07/19/2018
    Christina was AMAZING!!! She arrived a few minutes early, which worked out in our favor so we could set up our room to give her the best natural light possible. Her time management was wonderful and we felt at ease with her, knowing we wouldn’t run late. She was able to work wonders with the 7 ladies we had in our party! She individualized each girls wants and wishes, and made each one of us look and feel so beautiful! Her technique was impeccable and the makeup lasted throughout the night and even the next day! If I am ever in the St. Augustine area, I would gladly have Christina do my makeup again, or recommend her for any special event!

Thank you so much Christina for making the bride feel and look the best she could on her special day!! It meant so much to us!

You were one of our best finds during our wedding planning :)
    Callie Married on 05/10/2018
    I had never met Christina before my wedding day which made me nervous but as soon as she walked in the door I knew I picked the perfect artist. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life than I did after she did my makeup. I literally wanted to cry when I had to take it off! Christina not only did beautiful makeup but she actually walked through downtown st Augustine to help my mom because she was lost. Thank you so much for going above and beyond for our big day. She has my highest recommendation!
    Meagan Married on 04/27/2018
    Christina is amazing! She is very professional and so sweet. I am from out of the state and didn’t get to meet Christina until the day of our wedding, but she made me feel so comfortable and her work is great! I highly recommend Christina!
    Hannah Married on 04/22/2018
    Christina is wonderful! She did my bridal makeup, as well as makeup for my mom, mother-in-law and grandma who is battling dementia. Not only did we all look beautiful, but she was amazingly kind and patient with my grandmother, who was always the biggest fan of makeup. I really wanted to make to make sure she felt special on my wedding day and Christina helped make it happen. I am so happy I chose her!
    Ellie Married on 02/17/2018
    Laura did my and my bridesmaid's hair and Maria did my makeup. Overall, they did a fantastic job!

My hair is ungodly thick and shorter than I wanted it to be for the wedding but Laura was able to work with it. My hair stayed in the same hairstyle for the entire ceremony and reception! My bridesmaids also loved their hair for the wedding.

Maria did my makeup and even stayed late to do some touch ups for our wedding photographer. My makeup looked fantastic all night, even when I was sweating on the dance floor! She did a fantastic job making me look beautiful for my big day!
    Milana Married on 12/16/2017
    I chose Christina because from all the reviews I looked at, she seemed like one of a few that would be able to do natural makeup. I was terrified that I would look completely over the top and considered doing my own makeup. But I am so glad I found Christina. She was so sweet and flexible from the very beginning. She made me feel comfortable and even though I was suspicious of fake lashes and airbrushing, she convinced me to try it and it turned out amazing! On the day of the wedding, she did makeup for me, my mother, and my two maid of honors. My mother never gets her makeup done and she loved the makeup Christina did for her so much she is considering having her do her makeup for special events. I love that Christina made my mother feel so special that day. She is so talented at what she does but also is a wonderful person. Definitely recommend her for wedding make up or even any other special occasion. Thank you Christina!
    Angelina Married on 11/18/2017
    I'm excited for this review out of all my reviews! Christina is an absolute gem. Sweet as can be and very professional. She was so accommodating and helped me well out of her responsibilities. She arrived early and was ready to go when I arrived with a smile on her face. She even kept a smile while my son got a little nosy in her stuff;) Christina knew just what to do with me even without having a trial. She made me feel so comfortable to let her know my worries or my wants:) Also, you could feel her passion as she applied the makeup being so excited to make me beautiful! Her price is really fair but she's worth way more than she charges! All I can finish with saying is that my father looked at me right when we walked outside to go down the isle and he said "your makeup looks beautiful honey, you look stunning!" Thank you Christina! I hope to work with you again soon!
    Emily Married on 10/21/2017
    Christina was AMAZING for my wedding on Saturday! She is so sweet, very accommodating and can make any vision of your make up a reality. I had myself and 5 other girls get ready at the venue and she was not only there early, but made each and every bridesmaid look amazing! Very reasonably priced, amazing airbrush, and we had compliments literally all night. She even left me with a full tube of the colored lip gloss for reapplication later in the night. Highly recommend! Thank you, Christina!