1200 Potomac St NW, Washington, District of Columbia 20007 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Glamsquad

Glamsquad is a flexible beauty service provider based out of New York City. This company also services areas in South Carolina, South Florida, Boston, and the DC metro area. They understand how important a wedding event is in a couple's relationship. Because of this, their team provides on-site hair and makeup solutions for the wedding party as well as guests. Their services are also available for photo shoots and pre-wedding occasions.

Glamsquad provides talented stylists whenever and wherever they are needed. They provide trials, bridal packages, airbrush makeup, and touch-up services. Nail services are also available on request. In addition to these offers, this team is also able to provide other specific makeup services that include:

• Contouring
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural pallets
  • Fake lash applications

Other couples have also viewed

• Mable Pang Bridal Artistry
Eyeshadow
5291d77576902751 1528751196 80a5a90057129b3a 1528751190770 3 16g upstatenewyork

20 Reviews for Glamsquad

Elizabeth · Married on 06/15/2018

I used Glamsquad for my wedding day hair and makeup. I didn't know what to expect—you don't choose your own stylist, no one I know had used it, etc—but I had waited until the last minute to figure out wedding day hair & makeup, and as a normally-low-maintenance hair person, I don't have a regular stylist or salon I like. All I knew is that I wanted someone who could come to me at the hotel where I'd be getting ready with family and bridesmaids, and I had a vague idea (with a couple pictures for examples) of how I wanted my hair and makeup. Somehow from that, the amazing stylists who showed up—one for hair (Ebony), one for makeup (Jocelyn)—knew exactly how to transform my hair and makeup into what I wanted! Both turned out so so so so good, and I got a ridiculous number of compliments, especially on the hair. Plus, the stylists were in and out very quickly, and also just very sweet and cool to chat with while they were around. Ultimately turned out better than I could've imagined.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Alyssa · Married on 02/10/2018

The Glamsquad LA team did my hair and makeup for my wedding, as well as hair + makeup for my mom and makeup for my best friend, and it was all PERFECT. Kerin did our makeup and Sarah did our hair and they were so nice and talented. They were awesome during my trial and went out of their way to make sure that everything was exactly how I wanted it. All my guests were freaking out about how good my hair and makeup looked and the pictures look amazing. The team that books weddings was also super fast and efficient with customer service and answering my questions. Cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Lara · Married on 11/12/2016

I hired Glamsquad to do hair and makeup for myself and 9 other ladies on my wedding day! Coordinating this was a tall order and Glamsquad excelled at organizing everyone's hair and makeup and making everyone look beautiful on the day-of! Now that I've worked with them for my wedding I'll definitely continue to do so- I highly recommend them!

To plan the services I was paired with one member of the Glamsquad team- she coordinated everything including matching me with a team to do my bridal hair and makeup. I was able to do a trial run with each stylist so that we could decide on a look before my wedding. My contact at Glamsquad also matched a team of freelancers (6 total!) to do hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and mothers. Knowing that we would have plenty of stylists was really reassuring- I was never concerned about running late and it was also great that Glamsquad didn't add on extra fees for working with such a large group. Overall, their services are an excellent value and their office team is very responsive and knowledgeable.

The freelance stylists were on time, efficient, friendly, and PROs! Everyone looked beautiful and all of the stylists made sure that everyone was happy with their look- I was really impressed that each person could customize their hair and makeup to their taste rather than having to decide on one "look." Again, I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Award

Glamsquad FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 145.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 145.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the base price for manicures?
    $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures?
    $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Manicure / Pedicure
    Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup