Glamsquad

1200 Potomac St NW, Washington, District of Columbia, DC 20007 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Glamsquad

Glamsquad is the premier, on-demand beauty service operating in NYC, South California, South Florida, Boston and the DC/DMV area (San Francisco coming soon!). We know how special and important your wedding is and will work closely with you to make your vision a reality. Our high-quality, on-site wedding hair and makeup services are perfect for brides, bridal parties and wedding guests. From the engagement photos to the big day, Glamsquad's highly trained stylists and makeup artists are there every step of the way to help you.

Whether your wedding is a year away or a week away - our talented and experienced stylists are able to meet your needs. We customize every bridal package and take care of all the details so you don’t have to worry about a thing - other than saying ‘I do.’

Why do I need a trial?

A trial gives you and your Artist/Stylist the time to work with each other and create your desired look. Booking a trial also ensures you are booked with the same team for multiple appointments. Trials are 90 minutes, and you are guaranteed to have the same team for your wedding day.

Why book wedding day/bridal party services vs. standard services?

Having a trial has many benefits, but even when opting to forgo a trial, we highly recommend booking our bridal services. Bridal appointments are also 90 minutes compared to the standard 45-60. Booking a wedding day appointment ensures that you are booked with a member of our bridal team. They come with years of experience in the Bridal industry. Our bridal team not only guarantees that you are your most Glam self on your wedding day but also that they will do everything they can to keep your wedding day calm, easy and worry free.

Can I pay for my wedding appointments using multiple credit cards?

We are unable to split payment between multiple credit cards. Glamsquad will charge only 1 credit card on file after the services have been completed.

What is TEMPTU?

TEMPTU is an airbrush makeup application. The precision application works as the ultimate “magic eraser.” Fine lines, pores, blemishes and discoloration disappear in an instant. With airbrush you can easily achieve a natural-looking, skin-perfecting finish. However, airbrush doesn't work for everyone and can be difficult on particularly textured skin.

Do you have portfolios for your bridal specialists?

Glamsquad does not currently have portfolios for client view. However, we are happy to take a look at any photo inspiration you have in order to pair you with the best team!

Do you have special pricing for Flower Girls?

At this time, we offer touch up services that include dry styling and and makeup touch-ups. We do not use hot tools on anyone under the age of 9.

What do your touch up services include?

Our touch-up services may be booked for a minimum of one hour per Beauty Professional and include the following:

Dry styling includes curls, waves, straight hair, braids, ponytails, buns, and simple updos done on clean, dry hair. No blow dryer necessary.

The makeup touch-up is a modified version of our full makeup application, working with your already existing makeup, if any (foundation for example) and touching up a combination of the eyes, lips, and cheeks.

The mani refresher includes filing, buffing, polish and quick dry.

What happens if I don’t like my trial?

If you are unhappy with your trial, we’ll be happy to assist you in booking another one. Standard rates apply for both trial appointments. Remember that the more information you give to us about your dream look, the better we’ll be at pairing you with the perfect team and ensuring you love your trial!

20 Reviews for Glamsquad

Elizabeth · Married on 06/15/2018

I used Glamsquad for my wedding day hair and makeup. I didn't know what to expect—you don't choose your own stylist, no one I know had used it, etc—but I had waited until the last minute to figure out wedding day hair & makeup, and as a normally-low-maintenance hair person, I don't have a regular stylist or salon I like. All I knew is that I wanted someone who could come to me at the hotel where I'd be getting ready with family and bridesmaids, and I had a vague idea (with a couple pictures for examples) of how I wanted my hair and makeup. Somehow from that, the amazing stylists who showed up—one for hair (Ebony), one for makeup (Jocelyn)—knew exactly how to transform my hair and makeup into what I wanted! Both turned out so so so so good, and I got a ridiculous number of compliments, especially on the hair. Plus, the stylists were in and out very quickly, and also just very sweet and cool to chat with while they were around. Ultimately turned out better than I could've imagined.

Alyssa · Married on 02/10/2018

The Glamsquad LA team did my hair and makeup for my wedding, as well as hair + makeup for my mom and makeup for my best friend, and it was all PERFECT. Kerin did our makeup and Sarah did our hair and they were so nice and talented. They were awesome during my trial and went out of their way to make sure that everything was exactly how I wanted it. All my guests were freaking out about how good my hair and makeup looked and the pictures look amazing. The team that books weddings was also super fast and efficient with customer service and answering my questions. Cannot recommend them enough.

Lara · Married on 11/12/2016

I hired Glamsquad to do hair and makeup for myself and 9 other ladies on my wedding day! Coordinating this was a tall order and Glamsquad excelled at organizing everyone's hair and makeup and making everyone look beautiful on the day-of! Now that I've worked with them for my wedding I'll definitely continue to do so- I highly recommend them!

To plan the services I was paired with one member of the Glamsquad team- she coordinated everything including matching me with a team to do my bridal hair and makeup. I was able to do a trial run with each stylist so that we could decide on a look before my wedding. My contact at Glamsquad also matched a team of freelancers (6 total!) to do hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and mothers. Knowing that we would have plenty of stylists was really reassuring- I was never concerned about running late and it was also great that Glamsquad didn't add on extra fees for working with such a large group. Overall, their services are an excellent value and their office team is very responsive and knowledgeable.

The freelance stylists were on time, efficient, friendly, and PROs! Everyone looked beautiful and all of the stylists made sure that everyone was happy with their look- I was really impressed that each person could customize their hair and makeup to their taste rather than having to decide on one "look." Again, I highly recommend them!

Award

Glamsquad FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 145.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 145.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Real Weddings