uDream Events Reviews

19 Reviews for uDream Events

• Kristyn

Kristyn · Married on 02/12/2020

Made things easier!

So glad I decided to use uDream events for their bartending services at my wedding. They have many different packages to choose from. You can even create your own depending on what you want and what your budget is. I went with a 6 hour open bar service with 2 specialty drinks. I was able to choose all the types of alcohol I wanted. Working with Christina was great. She was so helpful, kind and quick to respond. They also provide all the garnishes, soda, bottled water, ice, etc. It made everything so convenient on the wedding day. The bartenders were awesome! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • Y

Yukie · Married on 11/18/2017

UDream Events is AMAZING!!! Cristina Martin was like my own personal fairy godmother in planning my wedding!!! They helped me create, execute and close my vision! Cristina is the best; I just love her!!! I couldn’t have asked for a better event coordinator! The entire staff exemplified professionalism, experience and jovialness!

Sent on 11/28/2017

uDream Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Yukie. It was was such an wonderful experience working with you and Justin on your Ocean Oasis Wedding at the Basin on the water and the reception at the Tampa Firefighter Museum.
    All of the vendors came together to make the day perfect! I can't wait to see the photos!
    owner
    uDream Events

Paul · Married on 11/11/2017

Our wedding day was made possible by UDream, their response time is impeccable, ability to work under pressure is second to none and all of this resulted in my wife and I's best night of our lives.

Sent on 11/19/2017

uDream Events's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Paul.
    It was an absolute pleasure working with you & Megan for your special day. We look forward to many more events with you.
    -Cristina Martin
    uDream Events
  • Y

Yukie · Married on 04/22/2017

Sent on 11/28/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/14/2015

We had UDream Events as our bartending service at our wedding at The Dali Museum. Cristina was fantastic to work with! She happily answered all our questions. We made several changes along the way and she was always quick to respond with the changes. She helped us figure out our specialty drinks. My husband and I both loved the margarita! The bartenders were fantastic and took great care of our guests. We would recommend UDream to anyone!

Sent on 04/17/2015

Hi Ashley,
    Thank you for the kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I am so happy that you loved the signature drinks that we created for you as well. It's our goal to make each event we produce very special for our client. I wish you the best and hope that we can work together again in the future.

Thank you!

Christina · Married on 04/13/2013

UDream Events catered our bar at our wedding. They were fantastic! Cristina Martin was very friendly and easy to work with. She came up with a package that fit our budget and gave us a full liquor open bar, which was super important with our party animal crowd : ) the drinks were great and everyone had a phenomenal time!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Hi Christina,

Thank you for the lovely review. We are so happy that you and your guests enjoyed the bar service. I know your bartenders had a great time serving such a fun crowd. =)
    It was a pleasure working with you.

• Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 10/20/2012

Cristina- the owner of the company was always quick to give me feedback and even helped me with the logo that went on our amazing Glo-bar. Not always do you see an owner so involved in the day to day operations of a business. We selected this company becaus of their young and fresh appearance, and our bartenders were amazing... considering the late night party is hard for me to remember due to their excellent skills. Thank you uDream events, I now need excuses to have them at my parties!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Kaitlin,
    Thank you so much for leaving a review. This means a lot to us when we recieve feedback. I always let the bar team know as well.
    We loved working with you on your wedding and it's always fun to create a custom logo for our bars. I'm so glad I could help!

Let us know if there is anything you ever need for another event. =)

Anne · Married on 04/02/2011

We were a long distance couple from Los Angeles getting married in Sarasota and we used UDream Events for our beer and wine bar. I work in the catering and event staffing business so I know what to expect and what not to expect. Cristina was great to communicate with and very accommodating. Coming from California wine country, we had some special requests for our wine selection. She was very flexible and patient with us. She even threw in sangria at the last minute, which was a HUGE hit on our hot wedding day! Their staff was wonderful. Our guests loved the two bartenders we had. One of them tracked us down several times to make sure we were getting drinks, which we really appreciated! We definitely recommend their services.

Sent on 04/28/2011
  • I

India · Married on 07/07/2010

I can honestly say that with out Christina, my reception would have been a failure. They worked in the July heat (after the AC broke) with no complaints and made sure that all flowed smoothly. She was unforgetable!

Sent on 05/02/2011

Hope · Married on 07/01/2010

Working with UDreams Events was a pleasure. Christine and her Staff were gracious, courteous and most important thier level of professionalism was nothing but stellar.

Sent on 07/09/2010

Lori · Married on 07/01/2010

Cristina and the staff of U Dream Events always goes above and beyond for our events! We have hired U Dream Events for multiple events- from bartending services to table rentals, and they always do a GREAT job. We love their professionalism, customer service, and flexibillity. We give U Dream Events our highest recommendation to anyone looking to hire them for any type of event!!

Sent on 07/12/2010

Erin · Married on 06/05/2010

uDream events have the best staff I have ever worked with. They are kind, helpful and respectful. They can handle any situation

Sent on 07/09/2010

Jessica · Married on 12/19/2009

I wanted to write a review to let you know that you truly made my wedding memorable. Thank you! I couldn't be happier with uDream Events' services. I contacted Christina about 11 months ago and she helped me through the entire process. I was extremely stressed out, trying to juggle with my finals and planning a wedding. After just a couple days that stress was completely gone. I sat down with her one afternoon and we went over everything from seating to catering to a live band. I used every service through uDream Events except the photographer as that was a wedding gift from a friend. The bartender was a very handsome, friendly bartender and I was so thrilled to see the service staff smiling the entire time. I know that's a hard task but it seemed like they really enjoy their work.
    to make a long story short.. uDream Events created my wedding start to finish and I am 1,000 times grateful that I found you. My husband and I will recommend you to anyone looking for event services and best of luck for your business! Thanks!

Sent on 01/11/2010

uDream Events's reply:

Thank you! I am so glad that I could help. It was a pleasure working with you :)
    -Cristina

Susanne · Married on 12/08/2009

I wanted to say THANK YOU x 100 for all of your help at the charity event for the American Cancer Society. It was a huge hit and we really appreciate your support!
    Your staff was wonderful too, please thank Mel for all her help during the raffle. It's wonderful that you are able to share your time and services to better our community and the lives of others. I can't wait to work with you again and I have and will let everyone know how amazing your services are. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart :) ~ Susanne

Sent on 12/17/2009

uDream Events's reply:

Hi Susanne, Thank you so much for the review! We absolutely love working with you and the charity organization. I'm so happy that I can lend a helping hand and provide our services for such a great cause. Thanks again for the additional tickets. We had a wonderful time and I look forward to the next one!
    -Cristina Martin

Jayme · Married on 10/09/2009

Cristina and her staff did an amazing job at our wedding. Everyone loved the bar and we got many compliments. The sangria and mojitos were fantastic!! Cristina was also incredible helpful during the planning process. She was always very patient with my many emails :) uDream Events helped make our special day great and we would recommend them to EVERYONE!!

Sent on 11/16/2009
  • Buff1

Sherray · Married on 10/03/2009

Cristina and her staff were absolutely awesome! Besids my photographer they were the best of all my vendors for my big day. Since day one of my contact with her they were extremely friendly, accommodating and very reasonable in price. We chose a cash bar, despite many critiques against it that I read on many wedding websites, but for 120-125 guests it was a great success and the guests did not mind paying for their drinks. They especially like the "BLUE DRINK"???? that was being served. I would recommend U Dreams catering to any bride that is looking for superior service and great prices whether it?s a cash bar or open bar, and if I have another event that requires bar tending I will use them again!

Sent on 10/19/2009

Jennifer · Married on 05/15/2009

I booked uDream Events less than a month prior to my wedding after realizing I needed a new liquor caterer. Cristina was quick to get back to me and answer all my questions. She even offered a free signature drink and custom menu to be displayed at the reception. We had two bartenders at our event. All the guests loved them! They were fun and mixed in well with the crowd. Their rates were also really great. We ended up saving a little bit of money and still had great service and great drinks! If I ever need this sort of service again I will definitely call Cristina at uDream Events.

Sent on 06/24/2009

Jean · Married on 06/22/2009

Cristina and her staff did an amazing job for us! We booked her very last minute and their responsiveness, pleasant attitude, and willingness to go the extra step attributed to the success of our event. We will definitely be using them in the future and recommending them to others.
    -Coast Guard Foundation 6/22/09

Sent on 06/24/2009

uDream Events's reply:

Thank you! It was our pleasure to work with you.

Rana · Married on 11/27/2009

0.0

The Udream staff was absolutely horrible to work with. They did an event for me recently and they were rude and extremely uncooperative. Not to mention extremely indifferent and unresponsive to any direction. It was a horrible mistake to work with them. If you are looking for a company that will give you the bare minimum or less, then hire these guys. I made a huge mistake because I thought I could save some money by going with this company over another more expensive svc staff company. Don't ruin your event by hiring this company.

Sent on 12/09/2009

uDream Events's reply:

Unfortunately, there are people out there who like to write bad reviews about good companies. I respect constructive criticism, but the review written here is completely false considering that there were 3 sets of ‘staff’ provided by 3 separate companies. uDream Events, the Bayanihan Center and a caterer who was a family friend and not a licensed or experienced caterer.
    To make a long story short, this ceremony was held at the Bayanihan Arts and Events Center and the bride’s mother (who wrote this post) is apparently upset because she hired a friend to cater a wedding for 350+ people and expected our 6 female staff members to cook the food and setup and clean the entire event when we were hired to assist a caterer. The amount of work demanded was impossible for 6 people as you can imagine. Furthermore, the gentleman providing the food did not speak English and this provided a barrier in communicating what needed to be done. He arrived with no serving dishes, no equipment and no help for a ceremony this large. We provided rental items to the client as well because this ‘caterer’ did not have the necessary equipment to caterer an event. In the end, he left with a large amount of our rental items and the client was charged because he was unattainable.
    If a reputable catering company had been hired, all of the problems that occurred would have been easily avoided.
    -Cristina Martin, owner