This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2017

Joined by Love Wedding Planning is a wedding planning company based in Lewisville, Texas.

We serve couples in the Dallas Fort Worth area on their big day! From day-of coordination to full planning, we offer a variety of services to fit the needs of all couples who are “Joined by Love”.

If you are looking for a Coordinator or Planner that goes above and beyond, we are your team! Helping you through the planning process of your wedding makes it easier to have a smooth running day. We have a list of vendors that we recommend that can accommodate your vision and budget! We know that our vendors will go above and beyond for you to make your day perfect.

Did you know that hiring us can also help save you money? Ask us how! We have a team that is ready to serve you! Hope to here from you soon!

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,650

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,850

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
5.0 out of 5 rating
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Barbara from Joined by Love Wedding Planning is praised by multiple reviewers for her exceptional coordination services. She is described as kind, friendly, and no-nonsense, making couples feel comfortable throughout the planning process. Barbara and her team are commended for their organization and attention to detail, ensuring a smooth and stress-free wedding day. The reviewers appreciate Barbara's communication, vendor connections, and ability to handle any last-minute issues. Overall, Barbara and Joined by Love Wedding Planning receive high recommendations for their professionalism and dedication to creating the perfect wedding experience.

Review summary

Powered by AI

J
Jennifer B. Sent on 02/25/2024
5 out of 5 rating

AMAZING experience with Joined by Love!

My daughter's wedding was last weekend, and it was AMAZING due to the help from Joined by Love Wedding Planning. Barbara and her team made the planning of the wedding and the day of the event a magical day to remember for the rest of our lives. When my daughter first got engaged, I thought I could handle everything myself, keep it simple, etc. However, even with a simple wedding, there were too many moving pieces and parts, and without Barbara and her team, I would not have been able to enjoy my daughter's day. The team took care of all of the big and little details that I would not have thought to consider. They gave me cost saving tips that helped our budget. The little things that made a BIG difference...helping with napkins, rehearsing with the guys over and over until they "got it right," and making sure the bride and groom immediately had a drink and bite to eat as soon as the ceremony was over made us feel so cared for and special. Barbara knew the special family at the event and made sure the photographer captured unique moments. I have such and appreciation and gratitude for Barbara and her team and highly recommend them. My second daughter is getting ready to be engaged, and I will be signing up with Joined by Love again! Thank you for making our day so special! We love you guys!
Claudia
Claudia V. Sent on 11/08/2023

Honest and fair

Although we did not get to use all of the services provided by Barbara, she was fair and honest and that goes a long way with trust when considering a vendor for your wedding. She was very responsive and did her best to help us. I would highly recommend her services if you’re looking for someone who has great follow up and is fair throughout the process.
E
Emily A. Sent on 11/18/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Barbara made our planning process smooth and our big day perfect!

The number one advice I'd give anyone recently engaged - HIRE A COORDINATOR! and if they're in DFW? Hire Barbara!! I went into the wedding planning process terrified. I'm not very organized, I get easily overwhelmed, and I hate confrontation. Not to mention that we were planning a wedding in Dallas while living in Chicago. From our first meeting with Barbara, we knew we found the right coordinator. She was kind and friendly, but had a no-nonsense attitude. She walked us through our planning timeline, answered all my many questions, and was able to make us feel much more comfortable with the whole process.

Any time we had an issue with a vendor, a last minute problem, anything at all - Barbara was able to handle it. Then the day of - Barbara and her assistant Patience had our event running smoothly all night. They coordinated vendors, guided guests, and anticipated needs so my husband and I were able to just relax and take it all in.

Thank you Barbara - we wouldn't have been able to pull this wedding off without you!
illustration stars

Real Weddings

Danielle & Brent
24 photos · 06/23/2018

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Barbara Bernal
Barbara Bernal
Planner/Owner

Hi there! I am excited for you to be here. I have been in the wedding industry for the past 6 years. I started out in the industry as a Wedding Cake Baker. I always encouraged my couples to hire a planner or coordinator so that they could enjoy the planning process and more importantly, enjoy their big day. For those that did not hire a planner, I enjoyed guiding them through a lot of the process of planning their day.

I am married and have one son and one grandson and they are both my pride and joy! My husband and I enjoy most of our time together hanging out at the house and watching movies! Of course, I like romance (The “Titanic” is my favorite) and he loves action movies. I love to cook and he loves to eat! We also enjoy visiting different types of restaurants and usually order the same thing we always order. I especially like Italian and Seafood and he is a Steak and Potato man!

My favorite part of the wedding industry is getting to know my couples and being able to help them lead up to of a day like no other. I hope we have the opportunity to meet for coffee, another one of my favorite things, and chat about how I can help you achieve your vision of your big day! Thank you for taking the time to read about me! Looking forward to meeting you!

Tatering Tatering Wedding Caterers

We LOVE working with Barbara!! She is always informative, organized and just so easy to work with. Her products are superb to a lot of other bakeries and our customers rant n rave over them.

Patriotic Pig Patriotic Pig Wedding Caterers

The Most Beautiful Cakes EVER!!!!! I've had the pleasure to work with Adoughable Creations and be a customer. Barbara is Amazing at what she does. She is very personable and very detailed.

Chapel Creek Ranch Chapel Creek Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Barbara is absolutely wonderful! She treats our couples so well and has a very contagious personality that everyone seems to love--including us! Not only are her cakes and treats beautiful, but they are so delicious as well. We are so blessed to have found her. We highly, highly recommend using her!

Haley Lynne Photography
· Wedding Florists
Blue Sapphire Weddings & Events
4.9 out of 5 rating , 6 Reviews
· Wedding Florists

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours