Joined by Love Wedding Planning

Lewisville, TX View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Package Price

We are a DFW based wedding planning company serving couples on their big day! From day-of coordination to full planning, we offer a variety of services to fit the needs of all couples who are “Joined by Love”.

If you are looking for a Coordinator or Planner that goes above and beyond, we are your team! Helping you through the planning process of your wedding makes it easier to have a smooth running day. We have a list of vendors that we recommend that can accommodate your vision and budget! We know that our vendors will go above and beyond for you to make your day perfect.

Did you know that hiring us can also help save you money? Ask us how! We have a team that is ready to serve you! Hope to here from you soon!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,400

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Chevy
    Chevy J. Married on 07/21/2022

the best of the best!

Barbara with joined by love wedding planning was absolutely AMAZING! She’s kindhearted, cares about her couples while also being stern when needed. She helped me with not only my budgeting & vendors but also with any additional décor items I needed. I HIGHLY recommend having her for your special day!

Joined by Love Wedding Planning's reply:

Thank you Chevy! You are a gem! Thank you for taking the time to include me in your big day! I am always here for you! You were beautiful and your day was amazing!
    Sara K. Married on 04/30/2022

Amazing wedding planner

Barbara was amazing and SO helpful during my wedding day. Highly recommend!

Joined by Love Wedding Planning's reply:

Thank you Sara, I enjoyed being a part of your day! Best wishes to you and Jason in your future together!
  • illustration stars

Team

Barbara Bernal
Barbara Bernal
Planner/Owner

Hi there! I am excited for you to be here. I have been in the wedding industry for the past 6 years. I started out in the industry as a Wedding Cake Baker. I always encouraged my couples to hire a planner or coordinator so that they could enjoy the planning process and more importantly, enjoy their big day. For those that did not hire a planner, I enjoyed guiding them through a lot of the process of planning their day.

I am married and have one son and one grandson and they are both my pride and joy! My husband and I enjoy most of our time together hanging out at the house and watching movies! Of course, I like romance (The “Titanic” is my favorite) and he loves action movies. I love to cook and he loves to eat! We also enjoy visiting different types of restaurants and usually order the same thing we always order. I especially like Italian and Seafood and he is a Steak and Potato man!

My favorite part of the wedding industry is getting to know my couples and being able to help them lead up to of a day like no other. I hope we have the opportunity to meet for coffee, another one of my favorite things, and chat about how I can help you achieve your vision of your big day! Thank you for taking the time to read about me! Looking forward to meeting you!

Tatering Tatering Wedding Caterers

We LOVE working with Barbara!! She is always informative, organized and just so easy to work with. Her products are superb to a lot of other bakeries and our customers rant n rave over them.

Patriotic Pig Patriotic Pig Wedding Caterers

The Most Beautiful Cakes EVER!!!!! I've had the pleasure to work with Adoughable Creations and be a customer. Barbara is Amazing at what she does. She is very personable and very detailed.

Chapel Creek Ranch Chapel Creek Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Barbara is absolutely wonderful! She treats our couples so well and has a very contagious personality that everyone seems to love--including us! Not only are her cakes and treats beautiful, but they are so delicious as well. We are so blessed to have found her. We highly, highly recommend using her!

Lewisville Lewisville, TX, 75067
Location of (Joined by Love Wedding Planning)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding