Lewisville, Lewisville, TX 75067 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Meet the Team

About Joined by Love Wedding Planning

We are a DFW based wedding planning company serving couples on their big day! From day-of coordination to full planning, we offer a variety of services to fit the needs of all couples who are “Joined by Love”.

This is "One is one of a kind day!" You should be enjoying it with your family and friends and soaking in every moment and embracing on this day! Hiring a planner or coordinator will ensure that you do just that!

Follow Joined by Love Wedding Planning on

49 Reviews for Joined by Love Wedding Planning

• Sam

Sam Farrar · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Caring and Dedicated Wedding Coordination

I’ve hired Joined by Love for my wedding coordination and they have seriously gone so above and beyond! Barbara has spent time reviewing every single contract I have with vendors and contacting them all individually to ensure everything I need for my wedding day is fully and completely covered. She has also helped me find vendors and get pricing for the services that I still need to book - everything from food, hair, makeup, photography, flowers, and hotels! She is helping me organize and collect the decorations, centerpieces, music, and details to execute my dream wedding day vision! She keeps me organized and on track with all of the wedding planning we need to do so that I don't need to worry about that myself, and she is always willing to take on extra planning activities. When I am too busy at my job during business hours she takes on calling my vendors and prospective vendors to ask them the questions that I need answers to. Barbara is dependable, reliable, and an expert advice giver in the field! She is so easy to communicate with and coordinate with too which makes everything so smooth. Joined by Love has made my wedding SO EASY and I am SO HAPPY that I have them helping me!!! I seriously would not be able to do it without their awesome assistance! Additionally, after planning all of this with the help of Joined by Love, I had to reschedule my wedding due to the COVID pandemic. Barbara handled everything for me, which took a huge weight off of my plate. She contacted and rescheduled all of my vendors. She handled the difficult conversations and rearranged my payment plans for me. The biggest impact to me though was that she gave me encouragement and wisdom when I was feeling overwhelmed and upset by everything. Barbara truly cares for her brides and will be there for them. I am so thankful to have Joined by Love on my side during this time.

Sent on 05/27/2020

Joined by Love Wedding Planning's reply:

Thank you Lindsey and Sam! Such kind words! Know that all of this has been my pleasure working with you two. The decision was hard, but you made the right one for you and the ones you love. I cannot wait to witness "Joined by Love" with you two on this Day Like no Other!
  • Catrina

Catrina Miessler · Married on 09/08/2020

The BEST Wedding Planner!

Barbara was a life saver from start to finish! We were trying to plan our wedding within two months of becoming engaged and she made it the easiest time. We were able to enjoy our engagement time and not be overwhelmed with wedding plans. She talked me through my down moments and celebrated with our victories. I am almost sad it is over just because Barbara made it so much fun to plan. She is the BEST planner to go with and I have already recommended her to friends. Love you so much Barbara!!!

Sent on 08/27/2020

Joined by Love Wedding Planning's reply:

Hey Catrina! Thank you so much! Being a part of planning your wedding was a blessing! I was so excited to hear your visions and watch them come to life as we found the perfect vendors for your big day! I wish you and Steven the best and I know we will stay in touch! Love back at ya!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Joined by Love Wedding Planning Pricing

Joined by Love Wedding Planning Price Rates

Joined by Love Wedding Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2400
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?
    $ 4
    $ 5
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings - Open House
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Open House
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

Real Weddings

Team of Joined by Love Wedding Planning

Barbara Bernal

Barbara Bernal

Planner/Owner

Hi there! I am excited for you to be here. I have been in the wedding industry for the past 6 years. I started out in the industry as a Wedding Cake Baker. I always encouraged my couples to hire a planner or coordinator so that they could enjoy the planning process and more importantly, enjoy their big day. For those that did not hire a planner, I enjoyed guiding them through a lot of the process of planning their day.

I am married and have one son and one grandson and they are both my pride and joy! My husband and I enjoy most of our time together hanging out at the house and watching movies! Of course, I like romance (The “Titanic” is my favorite) and he loves action movies. I love to cook and he loves to eat! We also enjoy visiting different types of restaurants and usually order the same thing we always order. I especially like Italian and Seafood and he is a Steak and Potato man!

My favorite part of the wedding industry is getting to know my couples and being able to help them lead up to of a day like no other. I hope we have the opportunity to meet for coffee, another one of my favorite things, and chat about how I can help you achieve your vision of your big day! Thank you for taking the time to read about me! Looking forward to meeting you!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Cameron  Rogers

Cameron Rogers

Planner

Hey there! My name is Cameron Rogers. I’m an organizer by nature! I’m a working momma with two young kids, so I know how busy life can get. Wedding planning shouldn’t be an added stress to your plate.

As a planner, I take pride in my attention to detail and forecasting problems before they have a chance to become larger issues! I have been planning events for 5 years and look forward to working closely with you to ensure your day runs seamlessly. When Joined by Love event planning is in charge, as soon as you ask, you can consider it done!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Tatering Wedding Caterers

We LOVE working with Barbara!! She is always informative, organized and just so easy to work with. Her products are superb to a lot of other bakeries and our customers rant n rave over them.

• Patriotic Pig Wedding Caterers

The Most Beautiful Cakes EVER!!!!! I've had the pleasure to work with Adoughable Creations and be a customer. Barbara is Amazing at what she does. She is very personable and very detailed.

• Chapel Creek Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Barbara is absolutely wonderful! She treats our couples so well and has a very contagious personality that everyone seems to love--including us! Not only are her cakes and treats beautiful, but they are so delicious as well. We are so blessed to have found her. We highly, highly recommend using her!

• Lewisville Lewisville, TX, 75067 See on map
    469-253-8801 (Phone number)
    Location of (Joined by Love Wedding Planning)