Lewisville, Lewisville, TX 75067 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Meet the Team

About Joined by Love Wedding Planning

We are a DFW based wedding planning company serving couples on their big day! From day-of coordination to full planning, we offer a variety of services to fit the needs of all couples who are “Joined by Love”.

If you are looking for a Coordinator or Planner that goes above and beyond, we are your team! Helping you through the planning process of your wedding makes it easier to have a smooth running day. We have a list of vendors that we recommend that can accommodate your vision and budget! We know that our vendors will go above and beyond for you to make your day perfect.

Did you know that hiring us can also help save you money? Ask us how! We have a team that is ready to serve you! Hope to here from you soon!

Follow Joined by Love Wedding Planning on

Other couples have also viewed

• Guest List Events

Videos 1 Video

62 Reviews for Joined by Love Wedding Planning

Erica S. · Getting married on 01/03/2022

The Amazing Barbara

If you are planning a wedding you NEED Barbara! Barbara helped guide me throughout my wedding. I asked for her Day of Coordination services and she went above and beyond. I had planned and booked most of my vendors but she made sure everything was correct and helped me with the little details I missed. She helped me book my last vendors such as linens, DJ, and cake. When I emailed her for any questions she responded immediately. Even if she was unsure she would email me telling me she would get back to me. We talked on zoom multiple times to catch up and see what the next steps were. On the day of the wedding, she was on top of it! She made sure everyone was where they needed to be and helped guide us throughout the night. If it wasn't for her I would've been stressed, but I never felt more relaxed and ready to take on the day. BOOK HER! I promise you will not be disappointed! Thank you Barbara for making our special day unforgettable!

Sent on 03/19/2021

Joined by Love Wedding Planning's reply:

Thank you Erica! Your day was nothing but beautiful! You were so adorable and I really enjoyed working with you every step of the way! Keep me posted on your life events! I will miss chatting with you!

Ashley A. · Married on 05/08/2021

Amazing. Seriously the best choice that we made for our wedding day.

I can not even begin to say enough good things about this business. The owner, Barbara, will make your wedding unbelievable and take care of every little thing. And if things come up, and things don’t go according to plan, you don’t even need to sweat it because they’ve got everything covered. Trust me. I have went through two pregnancies throughout my engagement and wedding planning, and we pivoted and made it through. If you hire Barbara, I promise she will become more of family than a wedding planner. I would do it 120x over again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sent on 05/09/2021

Alyssa B. · Married on 04/23/2021

Couldn’t have done it without her!!!

Where do I even start! Barbara and her team were absolutely amazing!!! When my husband and I first interviewed Barbara, we knew within the first five minutes that we wanted to work with her. Her knowledge of the process, vendor connections and care for her clients really showed through and we let her know right away we wanted to work with her. During the entire planning process, she was extremely detailed, followed up with us on deadlines and coordinated with vendors so we didn’t have to. Any time we had any questions or concerns or needed to change anything, she was quick to take care of it! When it comes to the actual wedding day - Barbara and her team showed up promptly, checked in on us, and worked their magic the rest of the entire day and night! I was able to truly focus on getting ready with my bridesmaids while they took care of EVERYTHING!!! I knew exactly what to do, where to go, and didn’t have to stress about any details other than my own nervousness for the wedding itself lol. All in all, I will always and highly recommend working with Barbara/Joined By Love Wedding Planning and all team members!! We truly had a wonderful and perfect experience and it wouldn’t have been possible without them :)

Sent on 05/02/2021

Joined by Love Wedding Planning's reply:

Alyssa! Happy tears this morning for me! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We love what we do and you and Alex were a dream to work with! Your vision came to life with an awesome vendor team! I can't wait to see all the pictures! The sneak peaks were so beautiful! Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience! We were so honored to be a part of your big day! Barbara

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Joined by Love Wedding Planning Pricing

Joined by Love Wedding Planning Price Rates

Joined by Love Wedding Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2400
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

Team of Joined by Love Wedding Planning

Barbara Bernal

Barbara Bernal

Planner/Owner

Hi there! I am excited for you to be here. I have been in the wedding industry for the past 6 years. I started out in the industry as a Wedding Cake Baker. I always encouraged my couples to hire a planner or coordinator so that they could enjoy the planning process and more importantly, enjoy their big day. For those that did not hire a planner, I enjoyed guiding them through a lot of the process of planning their day.

I am married and have one son and one grandson and they are both my pride and joy! My husband and I enjoy most of our time together hanging out at the house and watching movies! Of course, I like romance (The “Titanic” is my favorite) and he loves action movies. I love to cook and he loves to eat! We also enjoy visiting different types of restaurants and usually order the same thing we always order. I especially like Italian and Seafood and he is a Steak and Potato man!

My favorite part of the wedding industry is getting to know my couples and being able to help them lead up to of a day like no other. I hope we have the opportunity to meet for coffee, another one of my favorite things, and chat about how I can help you achieve your vision of your big day! Thank you for taking the time to read about me! Looking forward to meeting you!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Cameron  Rogers

Cameron Rogers

Planner

Hey there! My name is Cameron Rogers. I’m an organizer by nature! I’m a working momma with two young kids, so I know how busy life can get. Wedding planning shouldn’t be an added stress to your plate.

As a planner, I take pride in my attention to detail and forecasting problems before they have a chance to become larger issues! I have been planning events for 5 years and look forward to working closely with you to ensure your day runs seamlessly. When Joined by Love event planning is in charge, as soon as you ask, you can consider it done!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Tatering Wedding Caterers

We LOVE working with Barbara!! She is always informative, organized and just so easy to work with. Her products are superb to a lot of other bakeries and our customers rant n rave over them.

• Patriotic Pig Wedding Caterers

The Most Beautiful Cakes EVER!!!!! I've had the pleasure to work with Adoughable Creations and be a customer. Barbara is Amazing at what she does. She is very personable and very detailed.

• Chapel Creek Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Barbara is absolutely wonderful! She treats our couples so well and has a very contagious personality that everyone seems to love--including us! Not only are her cakes and treats beautiful, but they are so delicious as well. We are so blessed to have found her. We highly, highly recommend using her!

• Lewisville Lewisville, TX, 75067 See on map
    469-253-8801 (Phone number)
    Location of (Joined by Love Wedding Planning)