Mesquite, TX 75149 Map · Phone number

5 Reviews for Blue Sapphire Weddings & Events

• Brittany

Brittany Perman · Married on 06/26/2020

Dream Floral

Sarah made by dreams come true with my amazing bouquet and loose floral throughout my venue. When I spoke with Sarah she truly made me feel like she could make my vision come to life and man did she deliver! Multiple people told me my wedding looks like it came out of a wedding magazine and were ooing and ahhing over the large floral arrangements. Sarah was also very flexible and worked with me through all of my rescheduling due to COVID-19. I would 100% recommend Blue Sapphire Weddings to any of my friends! Check out her instagram @bluesapphireweddings to see some of her beautiful work!

Sent on 07/29/2020
  • SB

Sara · Married on 03/09/2019

100% Amazing!

I was referred to Sarah through Adoughable Creations and am so glad I went with Blue Sapphire Weddings and Events! Sarah was very easy to get in touch with, accommodating and we didn't have to meet once. She knew exactly what I wanted just through email. I had 9 bouquets, 3 corsages, and 13 bouts made and they looked indentical to my Pinterest inspirations! They were also very reasonable in price compared to other florists in the market. Thank you for all your hard work, Sarah! The arrangements turned out absolutely stunning!

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/09/2019

Gorgeous job and so easy to work with!

Sarah and her team did such an amazing job on the arrangements and bouquets for my wedding! My mom and I had an idea of using driftwood as some of the centerpieces and Sarah took the driftwood in advance to play around with some arrangements and send us pictures of what she had in mind to make sure it matched with our ideas! Sarah went out of her way to make our day go smoothly and not to mention her work was stunning! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/18/2019

2 Real Weddings

• Mesquite, 75149 See on map
    Location of (Blue Sapphire Weddings & Events)