Blue Sapphire Weddings & Events

Dallas, TX View map

Darryl L. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Blue Sapphire is amazing!!!

Look no further! Blue Sapphire did our floral and arrangements for my daughters wedding. She made the wedding come to life with the beautiful blower arrangements and the bouquets. Her company also had the role as our wedding planner. Sarah was in top of everything and helped our day run smoothly. I can鈥檛 say enough about Sarah and how professional and helpful she was.
  • Brittany
    Brittany P. Married on 06/26/2020

Dream Floral

Sarah made by dreams come true with my amazing bouquet and loose floral throughout my venue. When I spoke with Sarah she truly made me feel like she could make my vision come to life and man did she deliver! Multiple people told me my wedding looks like it came out of a wedding magazine and were ooing and ahhing over the large floral arrangements. Sarah was also very flexible and worked with me through all of my rescheduling due to COVID-19. I would 100% recommend Blue Sapphire Weddings to any of my friends! Check out her instagram @bluesapphireweddings to see some of her beautiful work!
  • SB
    Sara Married on 03/09/2019

100% Amazing!

I was referred to Sarah through Adoughable Creations and am so glad I went with Blue Sapphire Weddings and Events! Sarah was very easy to get in touch with, accommodating and we didn't have to meet once. She knew exactly what I wanted just through email. I had 9 bouquets, 3 corsages, and 13 bouts made and they looked indentical to my Pinterest inspirations! They were also very reasonable in price compared to other florists in the market. Thank you for all your hard work, Sarah! The arrangements turned out absolutely stunning!
  • illustration stars

44 photos 路 06/29/2018
Sonia & Miguel
49 photos 路 10/21/2017

Dallas, TX, 75201
Location of (Blue Sapphire Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding