Joined by Love Wedding Planning Reviews

51 Reviews for Joined by Love Wedding Planning

• Sam

Sam Farrar · Married on 10/17/2020

Caring and Dedicated Wedding Coordination

I’ve hired Joined by Love for my wedding coordination and they have seriously gone so above and beyond! Barbara has spent time reviewing every single contract I have with vendors and contacting them all individually to ensure everything I need for my wedding day is fully and completely covered. She has also helped me find vendors and get pricing for the services that I still need to book - everything from food, hair, makeup, photography, flowers, and hotels! She is helping me organize and collect the decorations, centerpieces, music, and details to execute my dream wedding day vision! She keeps me organized and on track with all of the wedding planning we need to do so that I don't need to worry about that myself, and she is always willing to take on extra planning activities. When I am too busy at my job during business hours she takes on calling my vendors and prospective vendors to ask them the questions that I need answers to. Barbara is dependable, reliable, and an expert advice giver in the field! She is so easy to communicate with and coordinate with too which makes everything so smooth. Joined by Love has made my wedding SO EASY and I am SO HAPPY that I have them helping me!!! I seriously would not be able to do it without their awesome assistance! Additionally, after planning all of this with the help of Joined by Love, I had to reschedule my wedding due to the COVID pandemic. Barbara handled everything for me, which took a huge weight off of my plate. She contacted and rescheduled all of my vendors. She handled the difficult conversations and rearranged my payment plans for me. The biggest impact to me though was that she gave me encouragement and wisdom when I was feeling overwhelmed and upset by everything. Barbara truly cares for her brides and will be there for them. I am so thankful to have Joined by Love on my side during this time.

Sent on 05/27/2020

Joined by Love Wedding Planning's reply:

Thank you Lindsey and Sam! Such kind words! Know that all of this has been my pleasure working with you two. The decision was hard, but you made the right one for you and the ones you love. I cannot wait to witness "Joined by Love" with you two on this Day Like no Other!

Liliann Gonzalez · Married on 10/11/2020

Stress Free!

Barbara as we like to call her Aunt B was just amazing. I gave her my vision and she took care of all the details.
    Day of the wedding I was stress free, she took really good care of us and made sure it went as planned and the way we visioned out wedding.

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Angela

Angela Phillips · Married on 10/03/2020

Super Coordinator

Words can not express how efficient, professional and flexible Barbara was as our Day of Wedding Coordinator. She kept me stress-free, managed the chaos gracefully and was cool calm and collected my entire event. I would recommend her services to any and everyone who needs a planner/coordinator. She is well worth the money and you definitely get what you paid for with her.

Sent on 10/07/2020

Joined by Love Wedding Planning's reply:

Angela and Derrick, thank you so much for taking the time to do this review. I am so happy that you had a great day and so honored to have been a part of it! The love that was shared, not just with you two, but your friends and family was amazing and so well cherished that day! You definitely knew what you wanted and you made my job easy! Thank you again and I wish you two nothing but the best and happily ever after!
  • Catrina

Catrina Miessler · Married on 09/08/2020

The BEST Wedding Planner!

Barbara was a life saver from start to finish! We were trying to plan our wedding within two months of becoming engaged and she made it the easiest time. We were able to enjoy our engagement time and not be overwhelmed with wedding plans. She talked me through my down moments and celebrated with our victories. I am almost sad it is over just because Barbara made it so much fun to plan. She is the BEST planner to go with and I have already recommended her to friends. Love you so much Barbara!!!

Sent on 08/27/2020

Joined by Love Wedding Planning's reply:

Hey Catrina! Thank you so much! Being a part of planning your wedding was a blessing! I was so excited to hear your visions and watch them come to life as we found the perfect vendors for your big day! I wish you and Steven the best and I know we will stay in touch! Love back at ya!

Joni F Miessler · Married on 08/09/2020

Wedding Planner

Barbara was amazing; organized and on top of every detail, both with the bride and the vendors. Handled the bride and Mom with patience and true caring and compassion. Barbara was part planner, part counselor, part friend. Thank you for making my daughter's day everthing she dreamed of. Couldn't have done it without you.

Sent on 08/12/2020

Joined by Love Wedding Planning's reply:

Joni, It was my pleasure working with you! You worked very hard to make this day perfect for your daughter and I was so honored to be a part of it all! You devoted a lot of time to make sure that everything was perfect! Thank you!

Lexie Hughes · Married on 07/31/2020

10/10 would definitely recommend!

Barbara is an amazing coordinator. She knows exactly what’s she’s doing and gets the job done! She did such a fantastic job making sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day. I’m so happy she was apart of our day and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Joined by Love Wedding Planning's reply:

Lexie! You two were so great to work with! Thank you so much for including me in celebrating this day with you! I can't wait to see the pictures! Everything was so beautiful!
  • Willie

Will Henry · Married on 07/16/2020

Amazing and Caring

If you need a wedding planner then you can't go wrong with Barbara. She is amazing in one word!!!! She is so involved and loves her job, not as a job but as loving her clients. She is family to us forever!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2020

Joined by Love Wedding Planning's reply:

You two are truly the best! July 16, 2020 can not come soon enough! What a pleasure working with you both! I cannot wait for your big day! FAMILY FOREVER!

Amanda McCrossen · Married on 06/13/2020

Went above and beyond for our wedding coordination!

We are SO grateful for Barbara! She was our wedding coordinator and was extremely thorough, professional, and knowledgeable! She read through every vendor contract and ensured all parts of the contract were fulfilled by the vendors as well as ourselves. She contacted all vendors to schedule arrival times for the day-of and created a detailed timeline of our day. She made several suggestions for things to include in our day and planned everything to the minute. We had a few difficult vendors but she was still able to coordinate with them through persistence, which took a huge stressor off our plates. Barbara handled everything on the day of our wedding including helping with decorating in the morning, directing vendors, checking on the bride and groom periodically, managing the timeline, cutting our cake, cleaning up at the end of the night, and doing the final walk-through with our venue. Barbara also followed up with our vendors after the wedding including ones that did not fulfill all parts of their contracts. We cannot recommend Barbara highly enough.

Sent on 06/27/2020

Joined by Love Wedding Planning's reply:

Amanda and Cory, thank you so much! You two were great to work with! You had a great vendor team line up and your day was filled with so much love and support from all your family and friends! I felt honored to share this day with you! Happiness forever, Barbara
  • Brittany

Brittany Ancell · Married on 09/06/2019

Highly Recommend!

I can not recommend Barbara with Adoughable Creations enough. We met Barbara for a tasting and she went us home with extra cake, (now that’s winning my heart!). Barbara was so easy to work with throughout the whole planning process. The day of the wedding the cakes looked beautiful, and she even brings in floral/greenery herself so she knows it has been washed and prepped. I was so excited about the way our cakes turned out. I highly recommend Barbara!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Joined by Love Wedding Planning's reply:

Brittany, I really enjoyed working with you and being a part of Your Best Day Ever! You were absolutely beautiful! Thank you for the opportunity again and I wish you two happiness, as you certainly do deserve it!

Angi Bell · Married on 07/11/2019

Best Cake Ever

Barbara, with Adoughable Creations, was the baker for our daughters wedding cake and the grooms cake. The cakes were excellent!! Her cakes have a great flavor, as well as the frosting. We received no complaints, only questions regarding who made the cakes. I will definitely be using Adoughable Creations for any other events where a cake is needed.

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Shynae

Shynae · Married on 06/02/2019

Great Experience

My wife and I hired Mrs.Barbara to do our wedding cake! We received so many compliments and Mrs.Barbara was a pleasure to work with:).....she definitely delivered our vision and I would most definitely recommend to others....thanks again :)!!!!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Joined by Love Wedding Planning's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure getting to be a part of your Best Day Ever! Happiness to both of you!

Dan Lance · Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful Vendor, Delicious Cake

We worked with Adoughable as part of the package that came with our venue. At first I was nervous about working with a baker before trying their cake, but my fears were quickly put to rest once we sat down with Barbara to discuss our cakes during our tasting.

She was extremely helpful and willing to work with us to ensure we had the perfect cake for our special day.

Her cakes are soo good and I would highly recommend Them to anyone looking for their perfect cake.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Joined by Love Wedding Planning's reply:

Thank you so much! I enjoyed assisting you in designing your cake and appreciated the prompt responses! It was a joy to work with the two of you on YOUR BEST DAY EVER!!
  • SB

Sara · Married on 03/09/2019

Do yourself a favor - Hire her ASAP!!

Barbara was the easiest vendor I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She was accommodating, professional and just the sweetest person ever. Not only is her customer service amazing, her cakes are absolutely delicious! All throughout the wedding I overheard guests talking about how amazing the cake was. I'm so glad I have leftovers! Her hardwork definitely didn't go unnoticed. Barbara, thank you for making this part of wedding planning a breeze. I hope I have the opportuity to work with you in the future!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Joined by Love Wedding Planning's reply:

Thank you Sara! You were great to work with and I am glad to have had the opportunity to be a part of your big day! I wish the best for the two of you as you start your new Journey together!!!
  • Mallory

Mallory Littlejohn · Married on 02/16/2019

Barbara is great !

Barbara is so incredible . She truly wants to make sure all of your dreams come true on your wedding day - and not just cake related. She is a call or text away at any time to provide advice or recommend vendors . Now for the cakes .... they were incredible ! My guests went on and on about how good they were . It’s seriously the best cake we’ve ever had and my husband and I are picky when it comes to cakes . The designs are phenomenal too ! My cake was beautiful and my husbands Yeti cooler grooms cake was incredible . It was so realistic I had some people not even realize it was a cake ! If you want someone who is personable but professional and really cares about you as a bride and not just as a client you should go with Barbara - she’s the best ! Super affordable too .

Sent on 03/03/2019

Joined by Love Wedding Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Mallory! You were so much fun to work with!! I enjoyed checking in with you and I appreciate your quick response as things needed to be finalized! I am so glad that you were happy with the cakes! Best to you both as you start your new life together!

Arpita · Married on 10/18/2018

Highly recommended. I'm very picky when it comes to cakes. I told Barbara in our initial conversation that the best cake I had till date was a certain flavor I ate in India back in 2011 and no one has been able to match it. Barbara took this as challenge and made the same flavour cake with amazing melt in mouth frosting. I tried few other places after her and not one could match up. My wedding is next year so I'll leave another review then. Barbara's motive is to make you cake dream come true. She treated me as someone with dreams on her big day and not just a client walking with money. Being a home baker I didn't have to go to her, she drove to my house. I'm very pleased to know my wedding cake will be the best, thanks to Barbara.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Joined by Love Wedding Planning's reply:

Thank you! I am very excited to have the opportunity to be a part of your wedding and design your cake!

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2018

Go with Barbara!

I loved everything Baraba did for my wedding. She did my wedding cake, grooms cake, and dessert table. She was so kind, patient, and creative. I trusted her judgment on the little details! Her cakes and desserts were delicious and my wedding guest raved about it even months later. I highly recommend her for your event!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Joined by Love Wedding Planning's reply:

Michelle, it was pleasure working with you! I enjoyed every meeting and every detail of your dessert table! I appreciate the opportunity that you gave me to create your desserts and cakes for this "Best Day Ever"!

Ena · Married on 09/08/2018

I highly recommend Adoughable Creations. Barbara was super nice, friendly, professional and she created a cake that look exactly like I wanted it to and it tasted great as well!

Sent on 04/08/2017

James · Married on 06/14/2018

We wish we could give Barbara 6/5 stars! The service was absolutely top notch! From planning stages to sampling flavors to the big day, everything flowed perfectly and the cake was a huge success! We had so many guests rave about the delicious cake! Not only was it beautiful and aromatic but the flavor and moistness were seriously out of this world! The only thing sweeter than the cake was Barbara herself, super-understanding and so ready to help, it is always refreshing to know you are working with someone who has a true passion for what they do! Barbara, thank you again for helping make our big day that much more special!

-The Banks Family

Sent on 06/22/2018

Joined by Love Wedding Planning's reply:

It was such a pleasure to meet the both of you and to be a part of your special day! I wish for both of you a beautiful life together!

Brandy · Married on 06/08/2018

My husband and I knew right away Barbara was they lady who we wanted to hire to make our wedding cake. Barbara’s enthusiasm and creative ideas made it so easy to choose. We tried several flavors of her cakes...it was hard to choose they all were so rich and flavorful. In the end the wedding and grooms cake was much more beautiful than we ever imagined! We are beyond impressed!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Joined by Love Wedding Planning's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day! I appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your special day! Best to both of you and smiles upon your new life together!

Crystal · Married on 05/11/2018

We chose Adoughable creations for our wedding cake after Barbara made my graduation cake. Both tasted amazing and looked FLAWLESS! She made the cake tasting and designing effortless and really listened to what we wanted. She never took advantage and was very reasonable in price. She was also very professional and easy to work with. She even helped me find some other vendors needed for the wedding! We had left over cake from the wedding and it was still moist enough for us to eat it a week later. From now on we will use Adoughable creations for all of our cake needs!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Nina · Married on 04/27/2018

Barbara was Amazing! she was affordable, Flexible with our budget and the cake was amazing. She made shooters for the wedding which were gone before we even saw them. She was very accommodating to our schedule with tasting since we had to travel from afar. She made it very easy to pay and split it up so we didn't have to pay all at once. Her cakes were amazing and we were able to customize it to how we wanted and needed since we had some nut allergies in our family. Her cake was elegant and fit our beauty and the beast themed wedding very well. I would definitely use her again for a different event. We loved her!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Kellie · Married on 04/27/2018

Barbara was a life saver for me! Cake was my last vendor and most stressful to find. I had the hardest time getting someone to follow through with a cake tasting and she immediately set something up and was so accommodating. She had multiple flavors at the tasting and let us take home left overs to try again later. Each flavor was to die for! You can not go wrong with her! She is on top of it and makes sure you have what you need.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Kristin · Married on 04/21/2018

Barbara was absolutely fantastic! My cake was just gorgeous and it tasted delicious. I’ve never tasted a wedding cake that good! She was so kind and professional. Thank you Adoughable Creations for making our wedding cake so perfect! ~Kristin Cortner

Sent on 04/23/2018

Kodie · Married on 04/07/2018

Barbara was absolutely amazing! She was very accommodating and exceeded all of my expectations! The cake was EXACTLY how I had envisioned it and tasted wonderful! I would definitely recommend her to others without hesitation.

Sent on 04/20/2018