203 Varian Road, Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567 Map · Phone number

About Bharatkumar Jani

I am a Brahmin Hindu Priest who is skilled at officiating a diverse range of wedding ceremonies. I am fluent in English, Hindi & Gujarati. I also specialize in performing a wide array of other Indian Hindu religious ceremonies including but not limited to baby showers, puja's, and housewarmings amongst others. All of my wedding ceremonies are unique as they are specifically customized per the wants and desires of each bride & groom as well as making sure to incoroporate any other vital family input. I also have much experience in performing fusion and mixed-culture weddings. Even though I live in Westchester County NY, my wedding officiating services have been sought after and utilized all over the country including NY, NJ, PA, CT, ME, NH, MA, RI, GA, FL, LA, VA &, WA as well as out of country including Caribbean and Turkey.

aminrina wedding photo1
aminrina wedding photo1
7f13e2c5eb60228e 1466719934636 101715 lavusheila wedding photo 30

72 Reviews for Bharatkumar Jani

Jeremy Walter · Married on 05/26/2019

A wonderful, kind Pandit who helped make the day for everyone!

My wife and I had a Hindu ceremony but my family and I are western (white folks) so it was so important to me that we find somebody who would explain the ceremony clearly in english and help everyone to understand. Bharatkumar Jani did just that and so much more! He sat down with us beforehand and explained the entire ceremony with times down to the minute, with us customizing all along, then later sent us that whole ceremony written out to print for our guests. Later, when we lost everything - he went through it all again with no hesitation. He was always easily available by phone and email, and was always patient and happy to speak with us. On the day of the wedding he was flexible but punctual, and helped keep the family organized and the ceremony on time. He clearly explained every step in a way that didn't interrupt the flow, and he threw in plenty of jokes and light moments to keep us all going - he was a hit! So many guests from both sides of the aisle complimented us on his ceremony. He is warm, patient, and kind, and no matter how many times we thanked him, he was always thankful to us for letting him share in our day. He speaks English, Gujurati, Hindi, and even helped me get through the Sanskrit - everyone was happy! We couldn't recommend him more, and we can't even imagine our wedding with any other Pandit. Namaste Bharatkumar Jani, thank you!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Kanchan · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent officiant for Hindu Jewish Wedding

Priest Jani was very easy to work with from start to finish.

He came into the city a few months before the wedding to meet with us and our parents to go over what WE wanted for the ceremony. We were really impressed by how flexible he was especially when it came to the timing of the ceremony.

He gave a list of items to purchase for the ceremony beforehand and was very organized.

During the ceremony he kept it light and explained the meaning behind a lot of traditions. He was also able to include some Jewish traditions as well especially since there is some overlap between the cultures.

He mailed our marriage license in for us and we received it a week after the wedding.

Thanks Priest Jani!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Susanne Lad · Married on 03/16/2019

highly recommend

I am very happy that we had Bharatkumar Jani to perform our Ceremony, he was very detailed through every step and our guest were engaged the entire time because of his humor and explanation.

Sent on 04/12/2019

Bharatkumar Jani FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 1,800.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 350.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 101.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Hindu, Jainism
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CT, FL, GA, LA, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, WA
  • What languages do you speak? English, Hindi