Cayton Photography

2003 N. Nevada Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80907 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3

About Cayton Photography

Operating out of Colorado Springs, Colorado, Sean and Cathy Cayton of Cayton Photography creates authentic and intimate images of their clients’ weddings. Sean and Cathy Cayton have developed an easy-going approach that allows you to feel comfortable in front of the camera. This results in a collection of photos that will be remembered for a lifetime.

Experience

Before starting their business in 2000, Sean and Cathy worked in newspapers. Later Sean became a in-demand freelance photojournalist with credits that include The New York Times, L.A Times, US News & World Report, The Denver Post, and more.

All of Cayton Photography's services and packages have been designed to document their clients’ stories. They have curated three collections that are ideal for both small and large events. Their most comprehensive package includes up to eight hours of coverage, personalized albums, and digital downloads of all images. Before the big day, Sean and Cathy offer a complete pre-consultation that includes working on a wedding day time-line a key compenent to making your wedding portfolio unique to your. Any timeline emphasizes your ideas and vision.

All finished images can be presented in a variety of ways including:

• Prints and matted prints

Real Weddings 155 Photos

62 Reviews for Cayton Photography

Taryn Gayo · Getting married on 09/06/2021

Photography at it's best

Planning a last-minute elopement due to the pandemic in a destination you have never been to, has many variables that can make you nervous. However, the minute we connected with Sean he made the whole process seem so easy. He was available for any pre-conversations we wanted to have and gave us an immediate sense of trust and reassurance he would be the right photographer to capture our wedding. The moment he arrived at the ceremony site he was personable and gave incredible direction, something my fiancé and I needed. During the ceremony I hardly even knew he was there, but the pictures of our ceremony captured each special look and gesture we made. After the ceremony Sean knew exactly what to do and where to go, in less than a couple hours we had more incredible photos than I knew what to do with. I am so grateful to Sean for truly capturing the genuine moments we had and his eye for the perfect shot left me in awe. His talent is truly remarkable and made our special day more memorable and now we have the proofs to prove what an incredible day it really was. I would recommend Sean to anyone for a wedding photographer, he took the plane old traditional photos and made them unique and interesting. Thank you Sean!

Sent on 07/21/2020

Cayton Photography's reply:

Taryn, thank you so much for your wonderful review! It made my day to read it:) I also got you print order and will be getting that sent out shortly. I so appreciate your kind words Taryn. Thank you!

Alyssa Rodgers · Getting married on 05/07/2021

Grade A Experience

Getting married during a pandemic can be quite stressful. Sean was amazing from start to finish and eased my mind in so many ways. Of all my vendors, he was the most responsive and timely leading up to the wedding. He showed up early, was interactive, professional and kind throughout the whole day. My wedding guests kept commenting on how much they liked Sean. After the wedding, we had to narrow our selection down to 400 images and I thought that was going to be easy. The photos were so amazing it was very hard to narrow it down to 400 images. He captured the entire day perfectly. We have an amazing selection of candid images and posed images. I also accidentally put in the wrong shipping address for our images to be sent and Sean hand delivered our package. I am looking for a way we can use Sean in the future.

Sent on 09/03/2020

Cayton Photography's reply:

Gosh Alyssa, thank you so much for your kind words! I thought your wedding was wonderful and I was so impressed by how flexible you all were. What a treat to be able to photograph a neighbors wedding:) Thank you again Alyssa and I look forward to seeing you soon!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cayton Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1969
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2105
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Negatives
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Negatives
    Prints
    Save the Date

3 Real Weddings

• Skyway Creations Wedding Florists

Cayton Photography offers uniquely artistic and thoughtful photography with a personal focus on you, your quest and your wedding.

• Sapphire Celebrations Wedding Planners

Sean is great to work with and does an amazing job of capturing the day.

• 2003 N. Nevada Ave. Colorado Springs, CO, 80907 See on map
    719-419-8343 (Phone number)
    Location of (Cayton Photography)