Rhonda Nichols Floral Design Studio

Colorado Springs, CO View map

For the past twenty three years, Rhonda Nichols Floral Design has designed weddings for intimate weddings of 25 to lavish receptions for hundreds. Rhonda and her team of designers can create wedding flowers of your dreams while staying within the reality of your budget. Rhonda is the #1 preferred wedding florist for the Air Force Academy and many other venues in Colorado Springs and the Pikes Peak Region. Rhonda meets with her brides at the wholesale floral warehouse so that they can walk through the coolers and actually see all of the flowers that are available. Her love for creating the perfect wedding for you shines through from the first meeting to the last finishing touches on your big day. Dates can fill up quickly. Minimum $2000 order. Call today for your free floral consultation!

719-459-9555

rhondanicholsflowers.com

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$185

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$70

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$140

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Elke
    Elke D. Married on 08/03/2019

Better than Pinterest!

I reached out to Rhonda for my wedding flowers because of her great reviews. We were blown away on our wedding day by the arrangements she made!! From my first meeting with her she really listened to what my vision was for the wedding, looked at inspo pictures and was able to give me a quote right there and then. I appreciated how quick she was and this continued throughout the entire process. She’s quick to respond, flexible with changes and I loves that she has an actual warehouse where I was able to see the type of flowers she suggested. I had an idea of what my flowers would look like but when I saw everything she created on our wedding day I couldn’t believe how far beyond my expectations she went. The flowers were top quality, fragrant and there was an abundance of them. Our guests were very impressed as well and many of them even asked if they could take an arrangement home because they loved them so much!!
    Don’t hesitate to hire Rhonda for your own wedding. Her pricing was reasonable for the quality of flowers and work, you won’t be disappointed!

Rhonda Nichols Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review!
    You were such a pleasure to work with and your flowers turned out even more beautiful than I even imagined. You were such a gorgeous bride. Thanks again!
    Cindy S. Married on 06/29/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rhonda's floral creations are spectacular!

Rhonda's amazing floral creations are creative, beautiful, and just what the bride envisioned for her special day. She's very responsive and strives to make the day flawless. Loved working with her!
    Sydney B. Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful Experience

Working with Rhonda was wonderful! I was having trouble finding a florist and when I found Rhonda, it was a big weight lifted off my shoulders. She was easy to work with and made the process so enjoyable. She responded quickly when I called or messaged her, her prices were great, and she created BEAUTIFUL flowers for my wedding!

Rhonda Nichols Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you Sydney! Your bouquets are one of my favorites from the 2019 wedding season. Thank you so much for the wonderful review!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Rhonda Nichols Floral Design Studio to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

548 E. Costilla Colorado Springs, 80903
7194599555

By appointment
Location of (Rhonda Nichols Floral Design Studio)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding