Rhonda Nichols Floral Design Studio Reviews

Rhonda Nichols Floral Design Studio 5
Rhonda Nichols Floral Design Studio 6
Rhonda Nichols Floral Design Studio 7

Kristen · Married on 09/10/2018

Beautiful flowers! Rhonda was great to work with and totally made my vision come to life!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Rhonda Nichols Floral Design Studio 12
    Rhonda Nichols Floral Design Studio 13
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 05/05/2018

Rhonda is amazing!! She designed the floral arrangements and bridal bouquets for our daughters wedding on May 5th, 2018 at the Antlers Hotel. Words can not express how incredibly amazing everything looked and flowed so beautifully. The table arrangements were perfectly placed for an overall glamorous look. The brides bouquet was exactly what my daughter wanted along with her bridesmaids bouquets, she was so happy. From the ceremony to the reception, Rhonda did an incredible job. She is the best!!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Rhonda Nichols Floral Design Studio 14
    Rhonda Nichols Floral Design Studio 15
    Rhonda Nichols Floral Design Studio 16
    Rhonda Nichols Floral Design Studio 17
    Rhonda Nichols Floral Design Studio 18
    Rhonda Nichols Floral Design Studio 19

Rhonda Nichols Floral Design Studio's reply:

I absolutely loved designing this wedding! It was such an enjoyable experience to work with you both. Thank you for the lovely review!

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Rhonda did an amazing job designing our wedding flowers! The day was absolutely gorgeous and my mother, who has worked in floral shops, could not stop complimenting how perfect the flowers were.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Dawn · Married on 08/12/2017

Rhonda did the flowers for my daughters wedding. They were beautiful. Rhonda is an amazing designer and a pleasure to work with. She responded quickly to our questions and flexible to changes. The flowers were beyond our expectations, she captured our vision completely. I highly recommend Rhonda for your wedding flowers.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Rhonda Nichols Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Dawn! I absolutely loved designing this wedding and working with you. You were so wonderful. Keep in touch and drop by the flower warehouse anytime.

Hanna · Married on 08/12/2017

Rhonda was the florist for my wedding and she absolutely exceeded my expectations! She was very responsive and so pleasant to work with. Not only did she create the most beautiful bouquets and table arrangements, she also added flowers to our wedding cake to make each part of my wedding day vision a reality! I highly recommend Rhonda. She's amazing!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Rhonda Nichols Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Hanna! Your wedding is one of my favorites of the 2017 wedding season. Your gorgeous bouquet will definitely be highlighted on my website!

Maurisha · Married on 08/27/2016

Rhonda Nichols Floral Design was the florist for my wedding at the United States Air Force Academy. Book her!!! Book her!!! She will not let you down ;-) She is amazing! My flower arrangement for my wedding was gorgeous and Im still receiving compliments. Ms. Rhonda worked with my mother and I to put our vision into reality. She was patient, professional and understanding. Thank you so much. I am extremely grateful and look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Rhonda Nichols Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Maurisha! Your bouquet was amazing!

Erin · Married on 08/20/2016

Rhonda was an absolute pleasure to work with. The flowers she came up with were beyond beautiful and better than I could have imagined. I left a lot in her hands and was pleasantly surprised with what she came up with. I would recommend her to any bride looking for a florist in Colorado!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Rhonda Nichols Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you Erin for the lovely review. I loved designing your flowers!

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2015

Rhonda Nichols really has an eye for floral design. Our flowers were so pretty at the ceremony and reception. And we got to still enjoy them after the wedding for a little while. I especially loved my bride's bouquet.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Rhonda was so easy to work with and, since she doesn't have a storefront, can charge much less. My flowers were exactly as I envisioned them! I would highly recommend this florist!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Betsy · Married on 01/11/2014

The flowers were beautiful! She helped me to pick out a color scheme for the wedding, which was beautiful. :)

Sent on 01/21/2014

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/08/2013

Out of all the wedding decisions, I spent the most time talking to florists trying to find someone who understood my vision while also being cost efficient. My vendor suggested I talk to Rhonda and I am so glad I did!

Everything she did was absolutely perfect and beautiful! She took my vision and made it 100 times better. I would absolutely recommend using Rhonda :)

Sent on 07/03/2013

Suzanne and Aaron · Married on 05/04/2013

We are from out of town and had a destination wedding in Colorado Springs. We found Rhonda online, and were very impressed with her from the start. She was helpful and provided excellent guidance and suggestions for floral designs. She was very attentive and provided prompt responses during the preparation up to the wedding. Upon visiting Colorado Springs, she met us at the floral warehouse to pick out specific flowers and brainstorm with her on design.

On the day of the event she was onsite early and ensured perfection! She promised us that the arrangements would look even better than the pictures we sent her as suggestions - and she was right! The photos were absolutely gorgeous! The centerpieces were perfect - she did high and low centerpieces. She also setup the smaller centerpieces for the cocktail hour, the flower-girl bouquets, the swags for our Chuppah, and the bridal bouquet was stunning! it became a highlight of many wedding photos, bringing exactly the right amount of contrast and color.

She was also able to put us in touch with other vendors who provided the Chuppah and platforms that we needed for the ceremony.

We highly recommend Rhonda.

Sent on 06/16/2013

Trevor · Married on 06/10/2012

Rhonda went above and beyond for our wedding. She was so thoughtful and extremely creative! Her floral scheme was incredible and brought the whole place a splash of color.

Sent on 06/25/2012

Rhonda is an absolute angel! She took the time to sit down and work out every detail with my groom and me. Not only did she design GORGEOUS bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnieres, but she went above and beyond to ensure it was better than the best. When she handed me my bouquet as I walked out of my ready room, she cried. She was as emotionally invested in my wedding day as I was. She was not only my florist, but is now a dear friend who helped make my wedding day perfect.

Sent on 02/12/2013
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/12/2012

The flowers were perfect! She helped me pick out the perfect options for the matron of honor and for the reception tables. As for my bouquet it was everything I could have ever dreamed of.

Sent on 05/28/2012

RaeLee · Married on 10/08/2011

My experience with Rhonda was nothing short of spectacular. I will admit that I am a very indecisive person which can make for a pretty crazy bride, haha. I originally had an idea for flowers and then completely changed it a couple months later. Rhonda had no problem jiving with my ideas. She is so extremely flexible and kind and our flowers turned out BEAUTIFULLY!!!!! I can't wait until we get our wedding pictures to share with Rhonda!!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Ashley · Married on 07/29/2011

Thank you to Rhonda Nichols Floral Design for sharing her amazing talent on our special wedding day - the floral designs turned out absolutely beautiful - beyond our wildest imagination!! We are so happy to simply let Rhonda create the experience with minimal requests due to her years of experience and artistic expertise - the table arrangements, floral stands at the ceremony, boutonnieres, bridal/brides maid bouquets were unreal/FANTASTIC!! We would highly recommend Rhonda for any occasion and would enjoy any future opportunity to work with her again... :)

Sent on 08/30/2011

Rhonda Nichols Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you soooo much for the awesome review. It was such a pleasure to work with you both. All the best to you and your new marriage!!!!

Carole · Married on 07/09/2011

Oh my goodness!!!! What an incredible talent in Rhonda Nichols. Our first discussions were over the phone, then emails and Pinterest helped share ideas, and decide on the theme of the flowers for our daughter's wedding. The bride remained involved and when we met Rhonda in Colorado, we were so impressed with all the choices we had. Rhonda created a most beautiful look in the ballroom! We had a lot of purples and creams. Every other table had tall cliear vases with gorgeous cascading flowers and the other tables had triple arrangements of purple orchids in water. She thought of everything we would need and came through for us. When planning a distant wedding, you really have to trust your vendor. I am so grateful we chose Rhonda to trust. She did a fantastic job, and added so much beauty to the ballroom and entire wedding party!!!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Erycka · Married on 09/24/2010

Rhonda has an incredible gift! She took our ideas, as many as there were and came up with an amazing finished product. I could not have imagined more beautiful arrangements for our wedding. The best part? We didn't break the budget for it! Hire her-she's wonderful!

Sent on 11/04/2010
  • Nate

Nate · Married on 07/17/2010

If you only could have seen the centerpieces Rhonda did for our platinum wedding! 33 centerpieces, 5 bouquet arrangements, and the list goes on and on..she did an amazing job and hit the nail right on the head when it came down to the finished product!

Sent on 07/30/2010

Maeghan · Married on 09/03/2016

it was great working with Rhonda in the months leading up to our wedding!
    She created exactly what I had envisioned for the flowers for our wedding and reception...everyone thought they were beautiful!
    I would absolutely recommend for anyone needing floral designs to get in touch with Rhonda and see what magic she can whip up.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Rhonda is an amazing florist! I was obsessed with my flowers and she did exactly what I asked for. I was very fickle with what I wanted for my bouquets, but she was patient with me and allowed me to be a crazy bride. She helped me get through the process and helped make my special day even more beautiful!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Amber · Married on 08/20/2016

I will be recommending Rhonda as a florist to anyone in need of beautiful flowers! She was fairly priced and my flowers were breathtaking! I didn't live in town so I was able to communicate with Rhonda via emails and a phone call and I asked her to use her creative/artistic ability as I have little to none. I sent her a picture of my mismatch colored bridesmaid dresses and she made BEAUTIFUL bouquets that pulled each and every one of them together. Rhonda has an incredible eye for beauty and style as she was able to pull from my Pinterest picture bouquets (that were nothing alike) and find my style. She took the kinds of things I like and matched it with my wedding colors to create the perfect bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages that I am getting to enjoy many days after my event even!

Sent on 08/23/2016