Skyway Creations

Colorado Springs, CO View map

$2,000 Typical Price

SKYWAY CREATIONS Flower Shop, owned and operated by the Goede family, is the most reputable wedding florist in Colorado Springs. We have a 50-year established record of wedding ideas with the skills and experience to bring your wedding concepts to reality. Our welcoming and knowledgeable design team strives to exceed your expectations by listening to your thoughts and ideas while making recommendations with a positive attitude and clear communication. We source the freshest, quality flowers and use both traditional and modern design techniques. Whether your marriage is a spontaneous elopement, a Colorado destination weekend, the ultimate dream wedding experience or anything in between, we are the florist for you. If you're a bride who's into trendy, bohemian, rustic, natural, wildflower, or simple elegance, we would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and discuss your wedding plans.
SKYWAY CREATIONS offers complimentary consultations, estimates and venue site visits by appointment. We offer a stunning selection of bridal bouquets, ceremony designs, reception centerpieces, cake floral accents and room enhancements as well as a variety of rental items. In addition, our company's services include:

• Delivery
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Set up

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design
Samples
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Haven R. Married on 09/18/2020

Beautiful Bouquets!

I used Skyway Creations for my bridal bouquet and my maid of honor's bouquet. They turned out beautifully! I had a phone consultation with Wayne, and he really helped me out in choosing blooms I would like as I don't know a lot about flowers. I really enjoyed the flowers they used and the arrangement of the blooms.

Skyway Creations's reply:

Thank you Haven for the wonderful review. It was a please assisting you with your flower selection. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know you were happy with your bouquets.
    Best wishes for your future.
    Wayne and the Skyway Creations Team
    Alyssa H. Married on 06/06/2020

Beautiful arrangements! Professional

Nothing but great things to say about Skyway Creations! We worked mostly with Wayne, though every other staff member with whom we interacted was friendly and helpful. Prices were competitive, and our florist was exceptionally knowledgeable about which flowers were in season, in what colors/sizes, and how they might all come together. He understood exactly what we wanted (and when I wasn't sure what I wanted, he took the creative lead and made some gorgeous arrangements!). ALSO, when my ceremony switched from outside to indoors back to outside... Wayne was there, making everything look beautiful and not at all like he had been rushed. I would go back to Skyway Creations again and again!

Skyway Creations's reply:

Thank you Alyssa! It was a pleasure working with you and a joy to help create your wedding day vision. Best wishes to you. Wayne and the Skyway Creations Team
  • Danielle
    Danielle B. Married on 01/03/2020

Perfect Creations

This family run business is truly something special. They helped my vision come to life, and I could not believe the beautiful product that I walked down the aisle with. They even helped to incorporate my great grandmother's doily around the stem of my bouquet that brought myself and my family to tears. I highly recommend them for you to make your day as special as mine was!

Skyway Creations's reply:

Thank you Danielle for the wonderful review and your taking the time to do so. It was a pleasure working with you and creating your bouquet just as you envisioned. Best wishes for your future. Lori
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Skyway Creations 1
Gift
Create your own bridal bouquets and reception centerpieces. For every $100 worth of flowers you purchase from Skyway Creations, you'll receive 1 hour use of design space at our shop. In addition, your flower purchase is at bunch pricing! Excludes personal instruction, vases, tools and supplies, however these items are available for a fee. Call or message us about details or to schedule your design experience. Requires a minimum of 2 weeks notice.

The Colorado Springs Marriott The Colorado Springs Marriott Hotel Weddings

The team at Skyway Creations is awesome! They are very creative and will listen to your wants. If you don't know what you want they will show you many different creations within your budget.

1407 South 8th Street Colorado Springs, CO, 80905
7196322661
Location of (Skyway Creations)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding