Skyway Creations Reviews

13 Reviews for Skyway Creations

1 User photo

Skyway Creations 1

Summer · Married on 09/30/2017

My wife and I had our wedding bouquets made by Lori at Skyway. They did and excellent job of helping pick the right pieces for our picture perfect bouquets. I would highly recommend their services

Sent on 11/22/2017

Katherine · Married on 08/22/2017

Wayne at Skyway Creations was absolutely amazing to work with! He took care of everything for me and reminded me when I had missed deadlines. I was very impressed with his organization and his skill as a florist.

In addition, he really took care of me on my wedding day. I developed a massive blood clot the day before my wedding, throwing everything into chaos. I was able to have my ceremony, but I could not walk. Wayne took it upon himself to decorate my wheelchair for my trip down the isle. I was amazed at his care and skill and the pride he takes in his work. I highly recommend this vendor to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Staci · Married on 05/26/2017

Lori was absolutely amazing. I couldn't say enough about how exceptional my experience was. She walked me through her entire store and hand-picked flowers with me based on my Pinterest ideas I had brought in. She showed me flowers I hadn't even heard of before and helped me design a bouquet for me and my bridesmaids better than I had ever imagined. It was soo much fun to put together all kinds of different greenery and flowers to personally design my wedding bouquet. She has soo much knowledge and even helped us design our centerpieces for the wedding. I wasn't sure what I had in mind for flowers in my hair and she even helped me with that! She drew out on paper all the different ways she could design a hair piece and how to add to the veil! I can't even put down in words how great of an experience I had. I would recommend her to everyone!! The prices were very affordable as well!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Heather · Married on 07/16/2016

Wayne did a great job helping us pick flowers that worked well with our peacock-themed wedding. All of the flowers turned out beautiful!

Sent on 08/15/2016
  • User4420704 · 2+ years ago

I was able to work with Lori at Skyway Creations, and I loved working with her. Each time I met with her or spoke via e-mail or over the phone, she was always so friendly and made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with and that she really cared about our wedding flowers. She was great at offering suggestions that still fit along what I was looking for and I never felt that she was pressuring me or leading me towards something more expensive. When we got the flowers on the day of the wedding, I absolutely loved my bouquet and the centerpieces, and I was very happy that I had gotten what I was expecting.

Sent on 09/29/2015
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 09/19/2014

We bought little plants from them to plant in wine bottles for our centerpieces, they have an excellent selection of little plants.

Sent on 10/03/2014

We were considering not using a florist since our wedding was being held outdoors. However, I am so glad we decided to use Skyway Creations! We didn't really know what we wanted, but they had great ideas and really pulled through for us. The staff was very kind and responsive to any requests/changes we had. It was a truly amazing value for the service we received!

Sent on 07/07/2013

I only had two weeks until my wedding and my original florist and I clashed on a certain decision. I came to Skyway and they were great and willing to help at the last minute. Kary took my order and she did a fabulous job. I would go to them for all of my florals.

Sent on 08/18/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 07/12/2008

We got our ceremony flower's and the brides bouquet done by skyway creations. The florist was great; he talked through what flowers i was chosing and help steer me into my price range without losing beauty or try and just sell me something more expensive. They were there at the ceremony to set up and help the guys with their flowers before I arrives, and as soon as i walked in they were right there to hand me my bouquet!
    The flowers we so beautiful!!!!
    highly reccoment!

Sent on 08/24/2008

Andrea · Married on 06/06/2009

I was looking at flowers around Valentine's Day and most companies wouldn't even look at me because they were busy. Skyway Creations was so helpful even though I was planning further out than usual. My flowers were beautiful and set up perfectly!

Sent on 05/12/2010

They did a good job with all the flowers and getting them places at our venue on time.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Dyanna · Married on 08/16/2005

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

Overall, I was pretty happy with the level of service I received from this florist. They put effort into our consultation with many samples to look at, and the flowers turned out beautiful. My bouquet was amazing and everything was just the way we wanted, even when we had to make a last minute change a month before the wedding.

Sent on 06/03/2008