Monument, CO 80132 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About SK Event Specialists, LLC

SK Event Specialists provides full service Event Management for Corporate Events, Special Events and Weddings. Our dedicated team will be there with you every step of the way, from conception to execution, to make your event a success! At SK Event Specialists, we understand that no two events are ever the same. You will not receive ‘cookie cutter’ event planning recommendations. Our flexible service options allow you to tailor and order the specific levels of service that you need. This is your event! Our experts are available to guide you every step of the way or, if you so desire, to assist with only the individual portions of the event that you feel need a little TLC! Our goal is to understand your vision and then use our experience and knowledge to help make that vision a reality.

• Echo Lankford Events & Photography

89 Reviews for SK Event Specialists, LLC

• Eden

Eden@williamsgroup.com · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Amazing to work with!

Stephany handeled everything I threw at her! She was amazing to work with!

Sent on 01/09/2020

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Eden! I absolutely loved working with you too!!! :))) Congrats to you & Ethan! Best of luck in your amazing future together!

Brianna Garcia · Married on 02/08/2020

Impressed and very happy!!

Stephany is by far the best wedding planner. We got married in Feb 2020 and had about 200 people attend our wedding. I thought I could plan our wedding and quickly realized I was way over my head. When I found Stephany she quickly was my hero, with all her support, knowledge, efficiency and spunky personality we had a perfect wedding. She gave me a detailed to do list and timeline so that we could stay organized. During our planning we had to make several huge changes and she was not only there emotionally, but was able to make all the adjustments in a timely fashion. In addition to always have quick responses, she pays very close attention to detail. We were so prepared with what everyone was doing and all decorations. I never knew how I would handle the stress of that weekend, so when I felt out of control she would step in and be my stress reliever. Also, with her up beat and positive personality she made all my wedding party feel comfortable and important. I was pleased to have several attendees come and tell me how impressed they were with my wedding planner. She really puts her all into what she is doing and it is clear she is passionate about being the best wedding planner she can be. I am very impressed and would 100% recommend her over and over again!!!!

Sent on 04/17/2020

Jennifer · Married on 11/09/2019

Stephany we love you!

Stephany brought a level of organization and experience to our wedding planning which we desperately needed. While we had started planning over a year out, we soon discovered that we didn't know what we didn't know. Stephany's years of experience gave her a unique perspective on the process, which she used to help us fill in the gaps. Her vendor recommendations were spot on, and her taste was impeccable. There were so many things we would have missed without her attention to detail. I highly recommend her to anyone starting to plan their wedding, whether it's a huge production or a small, intimate affair. Stephany is the best there is!

Sent on 11/20/2019

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Jen, thank you so much! It was so wonderful to work with you and Grace - the wedding turned out beautifully! All the best to you both!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

SK Event Specialists, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• All Star DJs Wedding DJs

Stephany is one of our favorite planners to work with for weddings. She not only understands the industry but how to pull all the vendors together to make amazing events. If you are looking for a planner that goes above and beyond, she is the one for you.

• Monument, 80132 See on map
    6193003018 (Phone number)
    Location of (SK Event Specialists, LLC)