Monument, CO 80132 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About SK Event Specialists, LLC

SK Event Specialists provides full service Event Management for Corporate Events, Special Events and Weddings. Our dedicated team will be there with you every step of the way, from conception to execution, to make your event a success! At SK Event Specialists, we understand that no two events are ever the same. You will not receive ‘cookie cutter’ event planning recommendations. Our flexible service options allow you to tailor and order the specific levels of service that you need. This is your event! Our experts are available to guide you every step of the way or, if you so desire, to assist with only the individual portions of the event that you feel need a little TLC! Our goal is to understand your vision and then use our experience and knowledge to help make that vision a reality.

• Hannah Kathryn Events

SK Event Specialists, LLC 4
SK Event Specialists, LLC 5

Jennifer · Married on 11/09/2019

Stephany we love you!

Stephany brought a level of organization and experience to our wedding planning which we desperately needed. While we had started planning over a year out, we soon discovered that we didn't know what we didn't know. Stephany's years of experience gave her a unique perspective on the process, which she used to help us fill in the gaps. Her vendor recommendations were spot on, and her taste was impeccable. There were so many things we would have missed without her attention to detail. I highly recommend her to anyone starting to plan their wedding, whether it's a huge production or a small, intimate affair. Stephany is the best there is!

Sent on 11/20/2019

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Jen, thank you so much! It was so wonderful to work with you and Grace - the wedding turned out beautifully! All the best to you both!
  • Megan

Megan Daniels · Married on 10/26/2019

Truly Wonderful

Stephany was my wonderful wedding planner who orchestrated our dream wedding at the Broadmoor. She was always very quickly responsive and helpful for my plethora of questions, thoughts, and last minute changes. Our wedding had many moving pieces and Stephany tackled it with ease. I would highly recommend her and her team!! They are true professionals. Thank you SK Event Specialists!

SK Event Specialists, LLC 6
    SK Event Specialists, LLC 7
    SK Event Specialists, LLC 8
    SK Event Specialists, LLC 9
    SK Event Specialists, LLC 10
    SK Event Specialists, LLC 11
    Sent on 10/28/2019

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Megan! I love all of the "sneak peak" photos you posted too ... you were a gorgeous bride! Congrats to you & Evan!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/12/2019

Exceptional

SK Events, and more importantly Stephany, was absolutely amazing for my wedding. Stephany always responded in a timely manner when I needed something. She made sure we were on the same track with everything happening and the ‘day of’ schedule is greatest thing EVER, and so everyone knows what is happening, when, and where. She kept my wedding running so smoothly, it was a flawless wedding (there were no hiccups, yes crazy impossible, but it’s true). Stephany also made sure that the wedding was everything me and my husband wanted. She gave suggestions, which is always helpful, but she also made sure that what we wanted was done. I also really appreciated that Stephany puts the bride and groom first. With family wanting different things, Stephany would make sure to ask us directly, “what do YOU want to do”. I appreciated this because on a crazy wedding weekend where your head is spinning, Stephany is a great person to look towards. I could go on and say nothing but amazing things about SK events! But in all, SK Events was perfect for me and my husband and Stephany is absolutely incredible. Thank you for the most amazing day!

Sent on 10/24/2019

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Lindsey, thank you for such a sweet and heartfelt review! That was absolutely beautiful and I appreciate it so much! Congrats to you & Josh! You’re a lovely couple and I enjoyed working with you!

SK Event Specialists, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2700
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3,900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• All Star DJs
    All Star DJs Wedding DJs

Stephany is one of our favorite planners to work with for weddings. She not only understands the industry but how to pull all the vendors together to make amazing events. If you are looking for a planner that goes above and beyond, she is the one for you.

• Monument, 80132 See on map