SK Event Specialists, LLC Reviews

93 Reviews for SK Event Specialists, LLC

• Eden

Eden@williamsgroup.com · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Amazing to work with!

Stephany handeled everything I threw at her! She was amazing to work with!

Sent on 01/09/2020

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Eden! I absolutely loved working with you too!!! :))) Congrats to you & Ethan! Best of luck in your amazing future together!

Sheri Brosier · Married on 09/18/2020

Incredible event specialists

Exactly why the word "specialist" is important here. Can't tell you how many times leading up to my daughter and son in laws July wedding, I said to my beautiful daughter, thank goodness we have SK Events to support us. Here's why-

· Jillian, our consultant, was very organized, was a step ahead of us in implementing our details. Both she and Stephanie stayed in constant contact with our vendors and us. They ask the questions we didn't know to ask.
    · Because of Covid, almost weekly leading up to the wedding, something had to be changed to our plans. On the afternoon of the Rehearsal Dinner, our photographer canceled due to testing positive. Immediately Jillian reached out to her quality vendor list and found us Cassidy Brooke Photography, another huge blessing. Before dinner, she had a photography team in place because she negotiated our contracts and made the transition happen quickly.
    · SK staff are fun and enjoyable, but sharp and smart. They helped us stay calm and grounded during our weekend wedding celebration hosted at the Broadmoor Hotel and, best of all, made it possible for us to have a blast!
    · Our vendors, the resort, our fabulous florist Southern Charm had worked together before, so they knew what to expect from one another. Another plus!
    · Grass doesn't grow under SK's feet. They get going from the start with inventive and resourceful ideas, which facilitated my daughter's vision.

The value and security we felt using SK Events was invaluable.

Sent on 10/23/2020

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Sheri, thank you for such a beautiful review! These types of reviews are exactly why we work so hard for our clients. We are very grateful for you and incredibly appreciative of your positive feedback! We wish you and your family all the best!

Lauren Dungan · Married on 08/07/2020

SK Events is a joy to work with!

Stephany and Jillian with SK Events made our day so fabulous and took away so much stress off of us! They set everything up just as we had envisioned and coordinated between all of our vendors on our big day so that we did not have to think about anything! They were SO SO responsive, have a great internal system to keep everything organized, and we could not have asked for better people to support us and work through the endless challenges associated with making a wedding actually happen during COVID. We are forever grateful to Stephany and Jillian!!

Sent on 08/23/2020

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Lauren! We loved working with you! You’re a beautiful bride... inside and out! All the best to you & Marc!

Erin Bayless · Married on 07/31/2020

Fairy Tale Wedding

Jillian helped to make my fairy tale wedding a reality. She went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect. She worked endlessly, and was so quick to respond to any questions. She worked well will the florist, photographer, beauticians, DJ, and venue to make sure every minute of the day of was ready to go. I never realized how much work goes into planning a wedding, and SK Events made it that much easier!

Sent on 09/12/2020

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Erin, for such a beautiful review! We’re thrilled you had such a good experience! Congratulations!

Brianna Garcia · Married on 02/08/2020

Impressed and very happy!!

Stephany is by far the best wedding planner. We got married in Feb 2020 and had about 200 people attend our wedding. I thought I could plan our wedding and quickly realized I was way over my head. When I found Stephany she quickly was my hero, with all her support, knowledge, efficiency and spunky personality we had a perfect wedding. She gave me a detailed to do list and timeline so that we could stay organized. During our planning we had to make several huge changes and she was not only there emotionally, but was able to make all the adjustments in a timely fashion. In addition to always have quick responses, she pays very close attention to detail. We were so prepared with what everyone was doing and all decorations. I never knew how I would handle the stress of that weekend, so when I felt out of control she would step in and be my stress reliever. Also, with her up beat and positive personality she made all my wedding party feel comfortable and important. I was pleased to have several attendees come and tell me how impressed they were with my wedding planner. She really puts her all into what she is doing and it is clear she is passionate about being the best wedding planner she can be. I am very impressed and would 100% recommend her over and over again!!!!

Sent on 04/17/2020

Jennifer · Married on 11/09/2019

Stephany we love you!

Stephany brought a level of organization and experience to our wedding planning which we desperately needed. While we had started planning over a year out, we soon discovered that we didn't know what we didn't know. Stephany's years of experience gave her a unique perspective on the process, which she used to help us fill in the gaps. Her vendor recommendations were spot on, and her taste was impeccable. There were so many things we would have missed without her attention to detail. I highly recommend her to anyone starting to plan their wedding, whether it's a huge production or a small, intimate affair. Stephany is the best there is!

Sent on 11/20/2019

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Jen, thank you so much! It was so wonderful to work with you and Grace - the wedding turned out beautifully! All the best to you both!
  • Megan

Megan Daniels · Married on 10/26/2019

Truly Wonderful

Stephany was my wonderful wedding planner who orchestrated our dream wedding at the Broadmoor. She was always very quickly responsive and helpful for my plethora of questions, thoughts, and last minute changes. Our wedding had many moving pieces and Stephany tackled it with ease. I would highly recommend her and her team!! They are true professionals. Thank you SK Event Specialists!

Sent on 10/28/2019

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Megan! I love all of the "sneak peak" photos you posted too ... you were a gorgeous bride! Congrats to you & Evan!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/12/2019

Exceptional

SK Events, and more importantly Stephany, was absolutely amazing for my wedding. Stephany always responded in a timely manner when I needed something. She made sure we were on the same track with everything happening and the ‘day of’ schedule is greatest thing EVER, and so everyone knows what is happening, when, and where. She kept my wedding running so smoothly, it was a flawless wedding (there were no hiccups, yes crazy impossible, but it’s true). Stephany also made sure that the wedding was everything me and my husband wanted. She gave suggestions, which is always helpful, but she also made sure that what we wanted was done. I also really appreciated that Stephany puts the bride and groom first. With family wanting different things, Stephany would make sure to ask us directly, “what do YOU want to do”. I appreciated this because on a crazy wedding weekend where your head is spinning, Stephany is a great person to look towards. I could go on and say nothing but amazing things about SK events! But in all, SK Events was perfect for me and my husband and Stephany is absolutely incredible. Thank you for the most amazing day!

Sent on 10/24/2019

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Lindsey, thank you for such a sweet and heartfelt review! That was absolutely beautiful and I appreciate it so much! Congrats to you & Josh! You’re a lovely couple and I enjoyed working with you!

Julee Dugan · Married on 10/05/2019

Planning an out of state wedding? SK Event Specialists, L.L.C. is EXCELLENT!

We hired Stephany, with SK Event Specialists to coordinate the "Day Of" my daughter's October 5, 2019 wedding. She took all of our contracts with vendors, reviewed and laid out an amazing timeline for everyone to follow. She took the stress out of what could be a stressful day and made it a day that we all thoroughly enjoyed. She even went up and beyond to help the Bride find a "rover" for her Golden Retriever puppy and organize with the photographers a time for the puppy to show up for wedding pictures.
    Stephany has amazing organizational skills and made the day of the wedding wonderful.

Sent on 10/22/2019

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Ahh, thank you, Julee! You & Carolina were amazing to work with and that sweet dog was just a bonus! I wish your family all the happiness! Congrats!

Carolina · Married on 09/28/2019

Highly Recommend

Stephany was amazing! She held everything together for us! We are not from the Colorado area so she helped communicate with all the vendors and everything we so smoothly! The day would not have gone as well without her.

Sent on 10/22/2019

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Carolina! You were the absolute most stunning bride ... truly ... inside & out ... and that dress! WOW! Fit you perfectly! Congrats to you both!
  • Lexi

Lexi · Married on 09/14/2019

Stephany is a must-hire!

Having Stephany be our day of coordinator was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. Before the wedding, she gave us great advice, made sure the vendors were informed and organized, and she worked with our venue to make our mountain wedding beautiful. Day of, she dealt with all of the usual crazy problems that come with weddings so Luke and I didn't have to worry. Trust me, you will want Stephnay on your side on your wedding day. We can not thank her enough for all the hard work she put in to make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 10/01/2019

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Ahh... Lexi, I just love this! You were absolutely amazing to work with ... a truly beautiful bride inside & out! I wish you & Luke all the love in the world!

Vandenberg · Married on 09/01/2019

Enjoy your wedding and let SK manage everything!

Stephany was invaluable to our wedding! She is a pleasure to work with, organized, thoughtful, cheerful. I would recommend her highly. As a bride, you don't want to be your own wedding planner - she will take the stress away and let you enjoy your day!!!

Sent on 09/30/2019

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Marcia! I appreciate your sweet words and positive feedback! Congratulations to you & Ted!
  • Rajendra

Rajendra Desai · Married on 08/31/2019

Excellent!

Stephany is GREAT!! Once she gets involved, you can take it easy

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Ruby

Ruby Cooper · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

I met Stephany as she is our most preferred planner at Wild Canyon ranch. The past two years our relationship has became very very close. When it’s my turn to get married, Stephany did not hesitate to say yes to me. She originally really did not want tot take any payment as she has really treated us like family. It was very flattering and very generous of her but I didn’t think it was fair for me to take her service for free as I know how hard she works to make a brides day prefect so she offered me a great discount and boom! My wedding was 8/24/19. She made it smooth and fun for us. I couldn’t have made it without her. She is funny, very work-oriented and truly look out for what’s best for the bride and groom’s big day! She is amazing, she works so hard and will take away all that weight on your shoulders! Try her and you will love her just as much as I and my family do! I love you Stephany!

Sent on 08/26/2019

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Ruby, you are so amazing - thank you for such a sweet review! You and Wild Canyon Ranch are family to me! Love you guys so much and I was so honored to be part of your gorgeous wedding! Enjoy your honeymoon!! xoxo

Donna Bible · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing!

Stephany was amazing!! She helped turn our property into our daughters perfect wedding!! As the MOB, I didn't have any worries. I was able to enjoy the entire day and not concern myself with all the crazy behind the scenes on the day of. She also helped us create a dream team of vendors in the months leading up to the wedding. Stephany is the best!!

Sent on 08/20/2019

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Donna! Your property was absolutely gorgeous and a wedding planners dream to work with!!! Your family was even more beautiful ... thank you for letting SK Events be such an integral part of your daughters wedding!

Katie · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing planner!

Stephany was the best wedding planner/coordinator I could have asked for and also helped to coordinate my sisters wedding along with my own. She is always quick to respond to any and all questions throughout the planning process and is always willing to find a solution to any problem. She is so helpful with every aspect of wedding planning from the beginning stages to making sure the day of goes perfectly smooth. I would recommend Stephany to everyone!

Sent on 08/01/2019

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Katie! I loved being a part of your special day - I adore your family and have been honored to be there for two Hanes’ weddings! All the best to your lovely family!

Carmen Walker · Married on 07/12/2019

The best money I've every spent!

Hiring Stephany is hands down the best money that I have ever spent. My husband and I were new to Colorado and after we got engaged I knew that I would need someone with extensive knowledge of the area. Within the first five minutes of meeting Stephany I knew that she was going to make my entire planning experience one worth remembering. She listened so closely to everything that I wanted and went out of her way to help make my perfect vision a reality. She was always prompt in answering any and all of my questions and she completely lifted all of my stress. She was our fearless leader on the day of and both my husband and I attribute the complete success of our wedding day to her and her team. If anything went wrong the day of our wedding I still don't know about it. We were able to take in ever moment and really enjoy the entire experience with all of our friends and family. Now that I have been through the entire planning and wedding day experience for myself I will never look at another wedding I attend the same way again. Only those who have gone through this process really know what it involves. If I could give any future bride any advice it would be that no one (including you and your significant other) will ever remember exactly how many flowers were on each table, exactly how many appetizers were passed or exactly how many little accents you added to each place setting. What you will remember is whether you got to enjoy every minute of your perfect day with your loved ones or if your parents and wedding party spent the entire time stressed out trying to right any wrongs that arose. When it all comes down to it if you have to choose between all of those extra things you'll never remember, or hiring Stephany to guarantee that you won't need to worry about all of the stress inducing issues that are bound to arise, I strongly suggest choosing Steph. From one bride to the next, you won't regret it. Congratulations on your big day, may it be everything you have always dreamed of!

Sent on 12/15/2019

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Oh my goodness, Camen!!! What a beautiful and well thought out review! You are the best and I will miss working with you! Thank you so saying such sweet things - it means the world to me! All the best to you both! xoxo

Emily Beers · Married on 04/25/2019

SK Events- A Brides Best Friend

Stephanie is fantastic. She is organized, cool headed, and resourceful. Leading up to our wedding she was on top of contacting our long list of vendors and cordinating with them. She had answers to all of my questions. And was never more than a half hour to reply to my emails.
    Shes also has a wonderful personality and sense of humor.

Sent on 04/29/2019

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Emily! It was wonderful to be a part of your beautiful celebration! Congratulations to you and your beautiful family :)
  • Sondra

Sondra · Married on 11/01/2018

Stephany was absolutley amazing!

I am a Sales and Event Manager for the Picnic Basket Catering Collective and within this role I often work hand in hand with venues, entertainment vendors and event/wedding planners so when it was time to seek out our wedding planner I was fortunate to know several... but I knew right away who I hoped would be a part of our big day! Stephany was the first person I reached out to! Her vast knowledge of the wedding industry and event planning cannot be beat. Her attention to detail was so impressive to watch, as we worked together side by side and witnessing the relationships that she built with her bride and grooms was aspiring! Your wedding day can be stressful (but hopefully mostly fun!) and every couple wants to know that they are in good hands- bringing Stephany on board gave Jeff and I that comfort and our day was seamless and magical! We owe a lot of that to Stephany and her team! We couldn't have been happier with our planner choice! Thank you SK Events!

Sent on 10/06/2020

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Ahh, Sondra... your words mean soooo much to me! I was truly honored to be a part of your special day. You're an amazing person and seeing "one of our own" get married was incredibly heartwarming! All the best to you & Jeff! xoxo

Debbie · Married on 10/13/2018

Debbie - my daughter's wedding on 10/13/2018

Working with Stephany at SK Event Specialists was the best decision we made when planning our daughter's wedding at The Barn at Raccoon Creek in Littleton, Colorado. Stephany was extremely efficient at keeping track of all the details and corresponding regularly with the vendors. When the wedding day came, there was nothing left for us to do except to sit back and enjoy a flawless wedding and a perfect day! Thank you Stephany and SK Event Specialists for making our daughter's wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 11/06/2018

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

You are so very welcome, Debbie!!! Congratulations to your family! What a fun party it was!!!! Hugs :)

Hannah · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing

Stephany was absolutely amazing during our wedding. She made sure everything was in place. Every time I started to worry about something she would deal with it with out question! She even went to the store for me during our pictures to get me socks since I forget them for my sparkly tennis shoes for the reception! If you want a highly productive wedding coordinator with a great personality then I highly recommend Stephany! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/08/2018

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Ahhh... thank you, Hannah! I hope your wedding was everything you dreamed of!!! All the best to you guys!
  • Sarah

Sarah Macguire · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Experience

Stephany could not have been more on top of every detail. She reminded us to feed ourselves including the entire bridal party prior to the ceremony. She made a thorough timeline to keep us on time. She commanded attention so people listened to her. The Priest commented that he had never had a rehearsal and ceremony run so timely. Stephany was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/06/2018

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Sarah! I'll never forget the priest - it was so sweet of him to give me a shout out to the entire congregation! It was a pleasure to work with you - thank you also for your referral :) I'll be doing the Karber wedding as well! :)
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic!

I hired SK events for my wedding and we couldn’t have been happier. Stephany is amazing, and feels more like a friend during the planning process. She is so organized and helps with anything you might need, She responds almost immediately to any question or concern. We felt our wedding was gorgeous and fun and I wouldn’t have changed a thing.

Sent on 11/09/2018

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Paige! You were one of the sweetest and kindest brides ... I loved being there for you! Congrats!

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Stephany was great! She was very responsive and help me with all of our vendors. The day of she was great at making sure everything ran smoothly!

Sent on 10/02/2018

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! I absolutely love the Mann's & Duffey's! It was a true pleasure & honor to be a part of your special day! All the best to you & Jordan!

Hilary · Married on 09/15/2018

Stephany was amazing! From the moment we started working with her, we knew we were in great hands. She is SO knowledgeable, not just about wedding planning/coordinating, but also about the local vendors in Colorado Springs and beyond. She was able to put us in touch with a ton of great vendors that we wouldn't have otherwise known about. We hired her for her day-of services, but it honestly felt like she was our full-service wedding planner with everything she did for us. On the day of, everything went off without a hitch thanks to her careful planning, organization, and ability to wrangle hundreds of people :) I would highly recommend Stephany and SK Events to anyone throwing a wedding in Colorado.

Sent on 10/05/2018

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Hilary! Your feedback means the world to me! It is so rewarding to help couples like you & Tommy to have a beautiful wedding! Lots of love to you both! Congrats :)