SK Event Specialists, LLC Reviews

74 Reviews for SK Event Specialists, LLC

74 SK Event Specialists, LLC Reviews

Debbie · Married on 10/13/2018

Debbie - my daughter's wedding on 10/13/2018

Working with Stephany at SK Event Specialists was the best decision we made when planning our daughter's wedding at The Barn at Raccoon Creek in Littleton, Colorado. Stephany was extremely efficient at keeping track of all the details and corresponding regularly with the vendors. When the wedding day came, there was nothing left for us to do except to sit back and enjoy a flawless wedding and a perfect day! Thank you Stephany and SK Event Specialists for making our daughter's wedding a dream come true!

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

You are so very welcome, Debbie!!! Congratulations to your family! What a fun party it was!!!! Hugs :)

Hannah · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing

Stephany was absolutely amazing during our wedding. She made sure everything was in place. Every time I started to worry about something she would deal with it with out question! She even went to the store for me during our pictures to get me socks since I forget them for my sparkly tennis shoes for the reception! If you want a highly productive wedding coordinator with a great personality then I highly recommend Stephany! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/08/2018

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Ahhh... thank you, Hannah! I hope your wedding was everything you dreamed of!!! All the best to you guys!
  • Sarah

Sarah Macguire · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Experience

Stephany could not have been more on top of every detail. She reminded us to feed ourselves including the entire bridal party prior to the ceremony. She made a thorough timeline to keep us on time. She commanded attention so people listened to her. The Priest commented that he had never had a rehearsal and ceremony run so timely. Stephany was a pleasure to work with!

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Sarah! I'll never forget the priest - it was so sweet of him to give me a shout out to the entire congregation! It was a pleasure to work with you - thank you also for your referral :) I'll be doing the Karber wedding as well! :)
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic!

I hired SK events for my wedding and we couldn’t have been happier. Stephany is amazing, and feels more like a friend during the planning process. She is so organized and helps with anything you might need, She responds almost immediately to any question or concern. We felt our wedding was gorgeous and fun and I wouldn’t have changed a thing.

Sent on 11/09/2018

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Paige! You were one of the sweetest and kindest brides ... I loved being there for you! Congrats!

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Stephany was great! She was very responsive and help me with all of our vendors. The day of she was great at making sure everything ran smoothly!

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! I absolutely love the Mann's & Duffey's! It was a true pleasure & honor to be a part of your special day! All the best to you & Jordan!

Hilary · Married on 09/15/2018

Stephany was amazing! From the moment we started working with her, we knew we were in great hands. She is SO knowledgeable, not just about wedding planning/coordinating, but also about the local vendors in Colorado Springs and beyond. She was able to put us in touch with a ton of great vendors that we wouldn't have otherwise known about. We hired her for her day-of services, but it honestly felt like she was our full-service wedding planner with everything she did for us. On the day of, everything went off without a hitch thanks to her careful planning, organization, and ability to wrangle hundreds of people :) I would highly recommend Stephany and SK Events to anyone throwing a wedding in Colorado.

Sent on 10/05/2018

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Hilary! Your feedback means the world to me! It is so rewarding to help couples like you & Tommy to have a beautiful wedding! Lots of love to you both! Congrats :)

Tommy · Married on 09/15/2018

Stephany of SK Events was our ‘Day Of’ coordinator, but she made an enormous impact in our planning well before our wedding day. From staying on top of our vendor agreements/due dates to going through countless table arrangements and day of timelines, she was patient and helpful. Her previous work with various companies made many of our contract processes smooth, and some even came with an SK Events discount. Stephany was instrumental in coordinating and executing a smooth wedding- big thanks to you. I’d highly recommend that everyone work with SK Events!

Sent on 10/10/2018

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Tommy! Congrats to you both! It was wonderful working with you!

Tom · Married on 09/15/2018

Stephany did a fantastic job! There were several turnovers in the catering manager at our venue but Stephany stepped right in and made sure that everything went beautifully.

Sent on 10/14/2018

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Tom! I really appreciate your review and I’m so glad everything turned out so beautifully!

Kayleigh · Married on 08/11/2018

Stephany was a wedding planner I always dreamt of! She was not only so professional and helpful, but every time I felt stressed out or worried, she made the problem seem like it was so tiny and not a problem at all and reassured me that she will make it work. Such a sweet and compassionate woman. We put our full trust in her and there was not one thing we were unhappy with. Every vendor she recommended was beyond amazing. We felt like not only did we gain an amazing wedding planner, but also a friend :) super woman to say the least!

Sent on 08/26/2018
    SK Event Specialists, LLC 8
    SK Event Specialists, LLC 9
    SK Event Specialists, LLC 10

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Oh my gosh, Kayleigh, you're amazing! Thank you for such sweet words! They mean so much to me! I hope to keep in touch - I absolutely loved working with you and your beautiful family! Congratulations!!! :)

Kelli · Married on 06/09/2018

Incredibly responsive and master at logistics! Could not have had a more positive experience with Stephany. She handles everything with great ease and professionalism. Truly a lifesaver!

Sent on 07/10/2018

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelli! It was so much fun planning your wedding! It came together beautifully :) xoxo

Karen · Married on 05/27/2018

Everything was wonderful! Any issues that did come up during the planning; Stephany was able to work thru easily.
    We would highly recommend Stephany and Nicole to anyone that will listen!
    Karen & Michael Z.

Sent on 05/31/2018
    SK Event Specialists, LLC 11
    SK Event Specialists, LLC 12

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Karen! It was an absolute pleasure to work with your amazing family! Mazel Tov!!!

Sara · Married on 05/27/2018

Stephany was the most amazing wedding planner I could ever have imagined. She was super kind and thoughtful when answering my many questions, and since I was planning this wedding from another state- she basically did everything!! She anticipated my every thought and need before I even had them, easily worked in last minute changes, and was justn there to make sure everything was perfect. Which it was! I HIGHLY recommend SK Event Specialists and Stephany (and Nicole!) to anyone planning a wedding or any event. She is amazing.

Sent on 06/04/2018

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Ahh... thank you, Sara! You're amazing too! :) It was a pleasure to work with you - so happy for your beautiful family! Hugs!

LAURIE · Married on 05/26/2018

We used Stephany from SK Events Specialist to do the wedding planning for our daughter’s wedding at the Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs, Colorado. We all live out of state so we relied heavily unpin Stephany to make our dream wedding become our dream come true, and she did just that. It is not easy to plan a 5 star destination wedding, but with the Stephany’s expert hand involved, we were able to execute a wedding which filled our souls with joy and happiness.

Stephany provided intricate and finely detailed execution of our wedding. She made sure everything was on point and all of the vendors involved were prompt and on target. She was very responsive, had high energy, handled stress well, and was easy to work with. She is very experienced thus had the ability and knowledge to assist with planning according to our personal desires. She did not take over the plans, but rather helped us to execute our dreams, leading and guiding us the entire way until we were completely satisfied.

When the wedding day came, her and her assistant made sure the wedding was executed to absolute perfection. As someone in our family said to me “We experienced a rapturous event that all who were there will never ever forget.” It truly was a once in a lifetime event. Hiring her was absolutely the best use of my money and we will always be grateful for her.

Sarahbeth · Married on 03/24/2018

Stephany was an absolute joy to work with and I can’t imagine planning my wedding or even my rehearsal dinner without her. I genuinely believe that even the most organized and detailed person needs an event planner (even if it’s just to preserve your sanity). I had an incredibly detailed vision of what I wanted but I had no idea how to make it happen. Stephany was able to grasp my vision and went straight to work making it come to life. Always ten steps ahead of me, Stephany executed everything brilliantly and helped me stay calm through an extremely stressful planning process. She didn’t push to change my mind on anything and let me decide when I wanted (and didn’t want) to be involved with vendor discussions. I trusted her to make decisions on my behalf leading up to the wedding and relied on her judgement completely the entire wedding weekend. Planning a destination wedding isn’t easy but Stephany managed to make it as painless as possible and I had zero doubt that my wedding would be just as I imagined. I wholeheartedly recommend Stephany and genuinely miss working with her.

Sarahbeth Bush

K · Married on 01/27/2018

As a first time Father of the Bride SK Event Specialists not only proved to me that you do need a wedding planner but SK is worth every penny. To be clear, not just any wedding planner, this one!

Stephany and her crew made the entire day magical for everyone in the wedding party as well as the guests. The pre-planning was well organized and thought out to every detail. If there was a wrinkle they had an iron. When the big day came SK Events was on top of everything from making sure the bride was holding the bouquet at the right height for the perfect church entry pictures to helping pack extra things up during the reception so all we had to do was get in the car and leave when it was over.

Take it from a first timer and a guy who has been to a lot of disasters labeled weddings, don't take a chance with your special day. Thanks SK Event Specialists - The memories are priceless. I'll see you at all of my other kids weddings!

Sent on 01/30/2018

SK Event Specialists, LLC's reply:

Kirk, thank you so much for an amazing review! I absolutely loved working with your family and I look forward to another Hanes wedding down the road! All the best to you and congratulations!

Alex · Married on 09/16/2017

We highly recommend Stephany & SK Event Specialists!! Stephany provided exceptional support and assistance to us throughout our planning process. She recommended great vendors with experience working at our venue and in some cases was able to secure us discounts with those vendors. Stephany was incredibly friendly and easy to work with; she responded quickly to all of our texts and emails and provided thorough and thoughtful responses to our questions. Stephany was very flexible with our schedules and requests, up until right before the wedding! She was a joy to work with on our big day - we completely trusted her to bring our vision to life on our wedding day and she made it happen! Again, highly, highly recommend!

Kathy · Married on 07/22/2017

Stephany was the best money we spent on the wedding, not even kidding. She was amazingly organized, helpful, kind, compassionate and professional.

Kathy · Married on 07/22/2017

Stephany was absolutely the best money we spent! She is professional, kind, and super organized.

Katie · Married on 07/22/2017

Stephany was a fantastic wedding coordinator! She was so helpful with our day of itinerary and reaching out to vendors to confirm. She made our day easy and so enjoyable!

Katherine · Married on 07/01/2017

Stephany with SK Event Specialists was an asset to help me plan my destination wedding in Colorado Springs! She has a take command attitude that helped me (and everyone else) make it through the ceremony and reception with no issues. I also appreciated her excellent connections and vendor suggestions.

Kim · Married on 06/17/2017

Stephany was AMAZING & so so fun to work with. We came from out of town for our wedding & Stephany made EVERYTHING so easy for us! Then the wedding day came and we were 100% stress free and had a blast! So glad we hired SK Events Specialists to help plan our wedding. I would definitely recommend them in a heartbeat! Thanks Stephany!!

• Y

Ying · Married on 05/28/2017

I had my wedding at the Broadmoor on 5/28/2017. Stephany help me with all my needs!!! We planned a destination wedding together and I couldn't be more satisfied about it. She's really good at timeline planning and contacting all my venders. Everything went really smooth and I feel like a princess on my wedding day. I would recommend her to all my friends, family and everyone who wants a perfect wedding! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

• F

Fred · Married on 02/18/2017

Stephany is very professional and organized. SK Events could not possibly have been more responsive, as well. All of the vendors that she recommended delivered beautifully. In addition and just as important to someone considering SK Events was how beautifully Stephany and her staff performed on the "day of". By quietly taking care of the details, the emotions that can run high on the wedding day were handled calmly and professionally. Everything from the wedding ceremony to the reception was handled by SK Events. Can't recommend them highly enough!

Katherine · Married on 01/14/2017

I was planning my wedding out of state, which can feel pretty impossible, but Stephany was great! She knew lots of great local vendors, had really great ideas, and was always available by text/phone/email. I would definitely recommend her services!

Megan · Married on 09/24/2016

SK Events helped make my wedding dreams become reality by seamlessly taking my ideas and transforming them into real life. SK Events was there every step of the way from planning to the big day. Stephany was extremely responsive and easy to get ahold of even when she was on vacation or taking personal time. Sk Events was really great at taking an idea of mine and then elevating it to the next level with small details. The day of the wedding went so smooth due to the organization and coordination of SK Events. I cant thank Stephany enough for help to make my wedding dreams come true and being so helpful along the way. I would highly recommend SK Events to help plan anyones big day!