Cayton Photography Reviews

65 | Colorado Springs, CO

65 Reviews for Cayton Photography

Taryn G. · Getting married on 09/06/2021

Photography at it's best

Planning a last-minute elopement due to the pandemic in a destination you have never been to, has many variables that can make you nervous. However, the minute we connected with Sean he made the whole process seem so easy. He was available for any pre-conversations we wanted to have and gave us an immediate sense of trust and reassurance he would be the right photographer to capture our wedding. The moment he arrived at the ceremony site he was personable and gave incredible direction, something my fiancé and I needed. During the ceremony I hardly even knew he was there, but the pictures of our ceremony captured each special look and gesture we made. After the ceremony Sean knew exactly what to do and where to go, in less than a couple hours we had more incredible photos than I knew what to do with. I am so grateful to Sean for truly capturing the genuine moments we had and his eye for the perfect shot left me in awe. His talent is truly remarkable and made our special day more memorable and now we have the proofs to prove what an incredible day it really was. I would recommend Sean to anyone for a wedding photographer, he took the plane old traditional photos and made them unique and interesting. Thank you Sean!

Sent on 07/21/2020

Cayton Photography's reply:

Taryn, thank you so much for your wonderful review! It made my day to read it:) I also got you print order and will be getting that sent out shortly. I so appreciate your kind words Taryn. Thank you!
  • Catherine

Catherine M. · Married on 05/30/2021

Talented photographer, went above and beyond!

I started talking to Sean about doing photography for our wedding just before COVID-19 hit the globe, while I was living over in England. He was extremely responsive and always personable. Due to the pandemic we had to postpone our wedding for 1 year, but the process was pretty seamless. I failed to communicate that I wanted extra hours covered at the wedding but Sean agreed to stay late even though he had driven an hour down from Colorado Springs already and it was late. Beyond being an extremely talented photographer, he was easy going and so kind to everyone at the wedding. Sean is flexible and intuitive and gets everyone to have a good time. You are in the best hands if you choose him as your photographer.

Sent on 06/24/2021

Cayton Photography's reply:

Catherine, Thank you so, so, so much. It was worth the wait! I loved your wedding day. Fabulous location, fabulous families, fabulous couple. It doesn't get any better than that:) Thank you again Catherine!

Alyssa R. · Married on 05/07/2021

Grade A Experience

Getting married during a pandemic can be quite stressful. Sean was amazing from start to finish and eased my mind in so many ways. Of all my vendors, he was the most responsive and timely leading up to the wedding. He showed up early, was interactive, professional and kind throughout the whole day. My wedding guests kept commenting on how much they liked Sean. After the wedding, we had to narrow our selection down to 400 images and I thought that was going to be easy. The photos were so amazing it was very hard to narrow it down to 400 images. He captured the entire day perfectly. We have an amazing selection of candid images and posed images. I also accidentally put in the wrong shipping address for our images to be sent and Sean hand delivered our package. I am looking for a way we can use Sean in the future.

Sent on 09/03/2020

Cayton Photography's reply:

Gosh Alyssa, thank you so much for your kind words! I thought your wedding was wonderful and I was so impressed by how flexible you all were. What a treat to be able to photograph a neighbors wedding:) Thank you again Alyssa and I look forward to seeing you soon!
  • Tyson

Tyson O. · Married on 03/02/2021

Awesome Photographer!!!!!!

Sean did our engagement shoot and our wedding and we could not have been happier with everything! he was so flexible with all of our ideas, getting all of the shots we had asked for and wrangling all of our wedding party and family up for the group pictures. My wife and I highly recommend Sean for any photography needs!!!

Sent on 11/29/2019

Cayton Photography's reply:

Thanks Tyson. Your wedding was awesome and I hope you're enjoying married life and having a great fall. Best, Sean
  • Mara

Mara D. · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing Photographer! Gorgeous Photography!

Sean was our wedding photographer and we couldn’t have been happier! His laid back approach was so calming as the bride. I’ve been part of weddings where the photographer has been rushing everyone and rushing shots to get everything in, and it makes for such a stressful time! Sean makes you feel comfortable always, and never rushed us. We ended up with hundreds and hundreds of gorgeous shots to choose from. My new husband said he had the most fun with Sean than any other photographer we’ve used! And his pricing is more than reasonable compared to his competitors. I would recommend Sean over and over again!

Sent on 10/02/2020

Cayton Photography's reply:

Mara, thank you so much for your kind words. Your parents backyard was perfect spot for your wedding! I loved ALL of your special touches and you couldn't have had a nicer day:) Thank you again Mara!
  • Maria

Maria A. · Married on 08/10/2020

Wonderful photographer!

Sean was wonderful to work with! He makes himself easily available and answered all of the many questions that we had. He knew our venue in and out, and took some amazing shots that we would have never had without his intricate knowledge. He is energetic and focused, and makes the entire photo shoot process so much fun. Our engagement and wedding photos were incredible, and Sean was a huge part of making our wedding a success. We would recommend him to anybody looking for stylish wedding photos. Thanks again Sean!

-Mitch and Maria

Sent on 08/18/2020

Cayton Photography's reply:

I just now saw your note Maria. Thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was magical. See our journal page:) I really had so much fun and The Broadmoor couldn't have been more beautiful. - Sean

Haley W. · Married on 06/15/2020

5/5 All around!

We loved having Sean as our photographer! He did our engagement and wedding pictures and they are all incredible! He knows the best places to shoot, best angles and how to make couples feel comfortable.

Sent on 07/22/2020

Cayton Photography's reply:

Haley! Thanks so much. I'm so glad you guys were able to reschedule and get married in the mountains. I love every minute of your intimate, private home wedding:) Congratulations! - Sean
  • Lauren

Lauren A. · Married on 03/09/2020

Amazing photos and a wonderful person

Photography was one of the most important items for me at our wedding and we could not have asked for a better photographer in Sean! He captured the feelings, the expressions, the joy of being surrounded by loved ones - all in perfectly framed shots. Sean's easygoing manner put everyone at ease and working with him (especially from out of state and during rapidly changing wedding plans) was a breeze. I can recommend using Sean to capture a special moment with the highest degree of confidence in the professionalism and in the photos.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Cayton Photography's reply:

WOW Lauren! Thanks so much for your kinds words. I've got the changes to your album via email and will get that done in short order. So great to hear how much you're enjoying your pictures! — Sean
  • Sarah

Sarah S. · Married on 03/07/2020

Excellent!

We had an excellent experience with Cayton Photography for our engagement photos. Sean was so easy to work with, made us feel comfortable, and we got gorgeous photos! He is also great with working with dogs, ours accompanied us for part of the shoot. Would definitely use him again!

Sent on 08/08/2020

Cayton Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah. I had a great time with you all and I'm so glad to see you enjoyed the experience and the pictures!
  • Caitie

Caitie G. · Married on 01/10/2020

Such an excellent experience!

There are so many options when it comes to a wedding and choosing Sean as our photographer was one of the best ones we made. He was so kind and helpful to us during our day. He made everything more special and beautifully captured everything we wanted in our wedding. We are not photogenic people and ended up with so many pictures we loved! We were given plenty of captured memories at an excellent price. I would recommend Cayton Photography a thousand times over!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Cayton Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Catie. I loved your wedding day. La Foret is the perfect place for a wedding and I truly enjoyed spending time with you and your families!
  • Jericho

Jericho S. · Married on 01/08/2020

Wonderful, Interactive, & Photo Shoot Experience!

The excitement and energy Sean Cayton presented made the experience exponentially better at the wedding and reception. A lot of photos and poses were taken giving us a lot of photos to choose from in the end which we really appreciated! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Cayton Photography's reply:

Jericho, Thank you so much. I loved being part of your wedding day and it was one of those great blue sky Colorado days. Perfect for an Air Force wedding... Especially liked your father's toast! Hope and Faith seem very fitting for the two of you:) Congratulations! - Sean

Vandenberg · Married on 09/01/2019

Fantastic photography!

Sean Cayton went all out to capture our wedding. He remembers your list and gets the picture! He is easy to work with and we are extremely happy!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Cayton Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Marcia and Ted. I really enjoyed your wedding day and getting to know you both and your families. Happy holidays and Happy New Year!
  • Deanna

Deanna B. · Married on 07/12/2019

Best day ever

There are few moments in life that you want to remember over and over again, this is one of those moments! Sean has an eye for the perfect shot, his talent is exceptional.
    Some of the pictures he took look like they belong on the cover of a magazine!
    My daughter wanted to get married at The Broadmoor, and when an opportunity opened up, she took it. With her wedding planned in ten days- we contacted Sean based on photos we had seen of his work. He was flexible, kind, professional, and had consistent communication with both myself and my daughter. His creative eye, along with knowledge in angled shots and lighting, gifted us with some of the most beautiful wedding photos I have ever seen. He truly outdid himself and words cannot express the gratitude I have for his work. We were blessed to have come across Sean. If you are looking for a photographer you can trust to capture the perfect moment call Cayton Photography.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Cayton Photography's reply:

Deanna, Thanks so much for your thoughtful note and kind words. Amanda and Josh's wedding was lovely. Great location, handsome couple, to-die-for dress. Just lovely. I'm so grateful you're enjoying the pictures. Thanks again!

Joe C. · Married on 07/09/2019

5 Star Experience!

With wedding photos you only get one shot, there are no second chances. The moments are organic, real and need to be captured that day.
    Sean Cayton understands this and as our wedding photographer in September, he executed to perfection.
    On your special day, you have enough to worry about and photos shouldn’t be on that list.
    With Sean there were no worries for us. The guy was like a ninja moving from spot to spot capturing candid moments from various angles.
    His vision of candid shines, just check his portfolio.
    Sean’s attention to detail is second to none. We communicated our expectations and he delivered. We knew we wanted sunset pictures that would fall during the heart of the reception.
    He made sure we didn’t miss this time frame and it paid off BIG TIME!
    He’s worth every penny, don’t risk it on your special day. Go with Cayton Photography, you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Cayton Photography's reply:

Hey Joe, thanks so much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. And I'm super glad we caught the sunset over Pikes Peak! I have Sarah to thank for that one:) See you soon!
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 06/22/2019

Fun, efficient, engaging and amazing!

Absolutely wonderful experience. We used Cayton for our engagement photos as well as our wedding and both were absolutely amazing. They are efficient, kind, engaging, creative and get the photos back so quickly!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Cayton Photography's reply:

Thanks Tanya for your kinds words. Cathy really enjoyed spending time with you on your wedding day. Will make sure she sees your review:)
  • Stephanie

Stephanie W. · Married on 06/09/2019

Wonderful Photos!

Sean took awesome shots that really encompassed our whole special night in the most beautiful way. He was patient and guiding on getting the perfect shot! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Cayton Photography's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! I really had a wonderful time. Love the little details of your wedding day:) Congratulations again! - Sean
  • Brienne

Brienne B. · Married on 06/08/2019

Thrilled with our photos!

I am beyond thrilled with the images that Sean and his wife captured on our wedding day! Sean saw my vision and executed it perfectly. I love that his shots are not typical, cheesy wedding photos, but have an artistic and refined quality. Sean is kind, warm, professional and put myself and my wedding party at ease. We HIGHLY recommend Cayton photography and are so grateful we found them!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Cayton Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Brienne. I so appreciate your kind words and I'm thrilled that we able to capture your vision of the day!

Kit · Married on 06/08/2019

A wonderful photo experience

We had a small courthouse wedding and it felt like Sean was as excited to photograph our experience as we were. He is so easy to work with and very flexible with his clients. We couldn't have asked to be more at ease with a photographer on our little big day!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Cayton Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for your note Kit! Miss you guys. Hopefully see you soon for drinks at Nellie and Bretts:)

Chelsea · Married on 02/27/2019

Engagement/wedding

Sean was such a joy to work with! He helped us to pick great areas with great lighting for pictures, keep us moving along quickly, and I swear that man is capable of being everywhere at once! He was able to coax us out of our shells and help us feel comfortable! Our pictures are beautiful, and there’s not one picture of a grouping or a family member that we are missing. We even got engagement pictures with our dogs! 10/10- Fully recommend!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Cayton Photography's reply:

Thank you Chelsea. You're the best. I loved every minute of your wedding day and the engagement shoot was super fun. Hopefully I catch up with guys for a drink you soon! — Sean
  • Sarah

Sarah M. · Married on 10/06/2018

Capturing a Beautiful Day

Sean Cayton captured so many emotions and moments from Madeleine and Madison's special day. We could not be happier with the photos! Looking at them now brings me right back to the day. Thank you, Sean!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Cayton Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Sarah! I really do appreciate your kinds words:) your daughter's wedding was fabulous and I'm grateful to have been a part of it. - Sean

Bianca O. · Married on 10/05/2018

We're so thankful!

We are so delighted that we decided to go with Cayton Photography! Sean did such a fabulous job capturing the special moments of our 20yr vow renewal at the Garden of the Gods Club. I feel like I relive the day every time I look at the pictures he took – you can clearly see our different emotions. He had a calm demeanor & was very complimentary so we felt comfortable taking the pictures. You can tell he really cared about making sure we had great pictures. He has a keen eye for details and created the editorial look we really wanted. We will definitely call Sean for our next event and will recommend him to everyone we know! Trust us; you’ll be so happy you chose Cayton Photography too!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Cayton Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Bianca for your kind words. So glad to hear you're enjoying your pictures. Congratulations on your renewal! - Sean

Amy · Married on 09/29/2018

He shot our wedding. I absolutely love his photography aesthetic. He is also such a pleasure to work with. He’s a man with a delightful attitude and charming demeanor.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Cayton Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Amy. Your wedding was lovely. Intimate and totally you guys. I hope you got to see the announcement w/photo in the Independent!

Kathryn · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot say enough nice things. Danny and I met with Sean a couple months before our wedding. We really wanted someone to capture more of a raw feel rather than staged pictures. The pictures we received back were just that. I am so beyond thankful that when I look at the pictures I can feel like I am reliving that perfect day. I cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Cayton Photography's reply:

I'm just now seeing your review Kathryn. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I hope you got to see the congratulatory ad in the Independent!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent photographer and service!

After doing so much research and negotiating with other photographers, finding one that fit our needs and budget seemed unrealistic. And then there was Sean! He provided us a professional, quality service and was a delight to work with! He arrived on time, prepared and ready to shoot! We received our photos quickly and had a TON of great ones to choose from! I will definitely hire him again in the future for family/holiday photos, etc.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Cayton Photography's reply:

Thanks you Stephanie! I so appreciate your kind words and I’m very glad you’re enjoying your wedding photographs!