21 Reviews for Cayton Photography

Slideshow (1)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
21 Cayton Photography Reviews

I could not have asked for a better photographer for my engagement and wedding. Sean was one of the easiest photographers I have ever been around. One of the best things about our photos is that Sean let us be US. He didn't spend the whole day trying to force us into awkward poses we weren't comfortable with, but rather followed us around and captured some of the sweetest and most authentic moments between us. I am so impressed with how quickly he got the pictures back to us as well, it was as quick as I have ever gotten photos back and they were amazing on top of that and there were so many great ones to choose from. The pictures are better than I had hoped they would be, he perfectly captured our personalities and our love in a natural way and I appreciate the way he worked so hard to work around us allowing us to be ourselves! I am so thankful we have some incredible photos that document our special day. Sean did not let us down!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sean just took our photos, and they are absolutely amazing! He caught our personalities perfectly. Nothing looks forced or awkward - there is a naturalness and everyday quality about these. They look like us! So absolutely painless, and actually fun...we spent a relaxing hour and a half getting family photos, and we actually enjoyed it - with 8 children ha! We keep oohing and aahing over every picture. Thank you so much for this priceless gift!

Profile Picture Jeani, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sean was excellent to work with. Not only did he do a great job with our pictures but he was incredibly friendly and kind. He knew what we wanted and he knew how to make everything come together to make our special day perfect. So if you are trying to choose a photographer, he is your guy!

Profile Picture Ben, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sean exceeded all of our expectations. when I opened our online album, I was pleasently surprised to see more images that I could have asked for. From venue photos, to family portraits to candid moments, he captured it all (without us noticing he was even there!). We are beyond pleased with the quality we received from sean. I highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not have asked for a better photographer. We used Sean for both our ceremony and engagement photos. He was simply amazing. He was responsive with our requests and was quick to offer suggestions. He was truly a professional in every sense of the word. We did not have a “first look” ceremony, so we might have run into a time issue if it hadn’t have been for Sean. He was so efficient that we were able to get many of our photos done before the ceremony.

Sean was also lighting quick with getting the photos formatted and uploaded. Our pictures were available within a week of our ceremony. Sean offers flexible pricing and purchasing options.

We have gotten numerous comments about how wonderful the photos turned out. Trust us, use Sean at Cayton Photography.

Profile Picture Colin, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sean Cayton did an EXCELLENT job photographing our recent wedding. He was very thorough and captured every single moment of our special day. He even added still shots of flowers, centerpieces, etc. I guess you can say he went above and beyond our expectations!! Very professional, courteous, affordable, and on time..... We couldn't ask for anything more!
Thanks, Sean!

Profile Picture Dirk, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sean took our engagement photos and wedding pictures. He was a joy to work with, and I am so very thankful that we have his BEAUTIFUL pictures to remember those special days. I was struggling with the prospect of planning a wedding, and he was incredibly helpful in navigating weather concerns, multiple locations, difficult family dynamics, and a stressed out bride! He kept us laughing all day, which means he caught genuine smiles and put our minds at ease. When he left, I had no doubt that I would have every kind of picture I would have ever wanted. I got compliments from my bridesmaids that they liked my photographer, and that they would consider using him in the future. Throughout the day, Sean went above and beyond, and I was very blessed for his sense of humor, flexibility, and photography skills.

Profile Picture Deanna, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sean is an exceptional photographer. The moment we opened up our online album for the first time we were instantly captivated. Even with hundreds of photos we spent the entire night looking and cherishing each one. We had the difficult task of choosing only 20 for our main album even though we will have digital access as well. He captures posed and candid photos and understands lighting wonderfully. He is friendly and worked well with everyone in our party. During the ceremony he captured every essential moment and I never noticed his presence intrude upon any of the moments.(Though to be fair my wife had all of my presence of mind). Regardless, these memories will be forever remembered. Those reading may believe his services may be too expensive, but like all fine things of worth, especially a wedding, you get what you pay for. We have so many beautiful memories that will remain with us forever. Thank you Sean.

Profile Picture Bryce, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sean photographed my wedding and reception and each step of the way he was personable, attentive, punctual, and extremely creative! My husband and I had so many wonderful photos to choose from and nearly every shot, including ones with our family, were perfect. There were also a great variety of formal and candid shots with easily accessible, organized folders when we received them just a few days after our wedding! We have already recommended Sean to other friends and family for their wedding.

Profile Picture Patrice, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sean took our wedding pictures in Keystone, Colorado. He did such a great job! We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos. He had our photos to us in a timely manner, captured the moments without being intrusive, was very easy to work with, and our pictures were amazing.

Profile Picture Whitney, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day

Sean Cayton was worth every penny we paid for our daughters wedding. The photos were incredibly natural and we were thrilled to buy every one! Honestly we lucked out to have found him, our wedding site Alpenglow in Keystone recommended him and they were so right. I was planning this wedding long distance and somewhat dependent on recommendations since I didn't know any vendors in the area. Sean was instantly likeable and easy to work with. We never feel posed even when we were, he just felt like part of our celebration. He was very patient with our child guests. Call Sean if you need photography, you will be very pleased with the results.

Profile Picture Aimee, 6/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Understand the tech requirements to maximize the use of the digital prints & CD.

Profile Picture Mary Pat, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If there was one thing I had to have on my wedding day, it was having Sean Cayton do our photography. He captures the beauty of the surroundings, the emotions of the ceremony & reception, and candid moments with or of the guests. I couldn't be happier with our photos!

Profile Picture Beth, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Having worked with Sean on a number of professional projects over the years, he was the only person I could imagine photographing my wedding. Not only is he a gifted photographer, he is a kind and generous person. He took the time to get to know my fiance and structure an engagement shoot that reflects who we are as people, climbing through theatre scaffolding and fording icy rivers to get the perfect shots to tell our story. At the wedding, he scouted beautiful locations, managed our time expertly, charmed our guests thoroughly, and created a portfolio of images that made us shed tears of joy. So many of our guests told us afterward how impressed they were with his professionalism and the genuine delight he took in documenting the celebration, and of course we're still hearing about how much people like the photos. Our wedding did not have a large budget, and most of it was DIY, but our contract with Cayton Photography was worth every penny for the ease of mind that comes with having a consummate professional to document the day down to the last detail. We owe such a debt of gratitude to Sean, and can't recommend him highly enough.

Profile Picture Claire, 8/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cayton Photography is the BEST! Sean has a creativity beyond any photographer that I have ever worked with. His amazing professionalism, mixed with pure passion for his craft.. Make him a joy to work with. Our wedding album is stunning! He captured our spirit, as well as all the special moments of our day. Only photographer that I will ever recommend! His playfulness as he works, puts all he photographs, at ease!

Profile Picture Kerri, 7/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cayton captured moments we completely missed in real time, for example, the ring bearers raiding a box of graham crackers just before the ceremony since no one remembered to feed them lunch. Wouldn't trade that pic for the world! Sean brought energy and enthusiasm that made even the standard picture-taking so much fun that pure joy resonates from every image. Cayton was clear and concise in all our dealings and made absolutely certain we understood what we were buying. There was no pressure, ever, to go with the more expensive option. Cayton was flexible and accommodating before, during and after the wedding. So glad Cayton was our photographer.

Profile Picture Joni, 7/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

It's been almost a year since our wedding, and thinking back on the occasion made me want to write this review. In summary, Sean is fantastic! Fabulous photography and so easy/flexible to work with.

Planning a wedding with many moving parts, I decided to limit my priorities (because with mothers and mothers in law you don't always get your way!). My priorities were my dress, dancing/music, and the photography. And I am so glad we went with Sean! From the first meeting, he was very easy to work with and receptive to my thoughts and ideas. I made a list of shots I wanted, and gave him creative control over the rest. And boy did he deliver. From the formal, posed shots to the candid (my personal favorite), Sean's photography really captured the spirit of our wedding.

We are about to celebrate our one year anniversary (May 21) and still look back on our pictures often - and they make us smile and remember all the happiness of that day!

Meet with Sean. One of the easiest and best decisions you can make as a bride and groom

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Slideshow

Sean was AMAZING! My husband and father-in-law said for the first time they actually liked taking pictures, which was a testament to Sean's ability to make everyone feel comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture User2499153, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sean Cayton, from Cayton Photography, was an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only is he a great photographer, but he provides excellent service. All the guests liked him and everyone can attest to how hard he worked to document every moment of the day. The photos were beautiful and demonstrated excellent skill with lighting and composition. Sean was able to capture everyone's personality and the essence of the entire day. I would highly recommend Cayton Photography to anyone who appreciates photography.

Profile Picture Andrea, 2/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sean Cayton with Cayton Photography is absolutely remarkable! He took all of my wedding and pre-wedding pictures including our engagement sitting and my bridal portraits. The pictures are breathtaking and I am blown away every time I look at them. He has an excellent way of making you feel like you have known each other forever. Therefore being yourself for your pictures is a breeze! I would recommend Cayton Photography to anyone who needs any type of photographs!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/18/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I know all five-stars looks like an inflated review, but Sean captured our wedding in Napa Valley absolutely perfectly. The ceremony was in a redwood grove, and the reception at a hilltop house above a vineyard. His pictures still freeze people in their tracks when they see them around our house. Especially this one picture... it looks like we're in a cathedral of redwood trees with the sunlight streaming down onto us. He saw the opportunity and captured it. That's just one of many.

We're so happy Sean shot our wedding. He captured great memories we get to have for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Dave, 10/12/05, 1 Review