Cayton Photography Reviews

Cayton Photography 6
Cayton Photography 7
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 06/22/2019

Fun, efficient, engaging and amazing!

Absolutely wonderful experience. We used Cayton for our engagement photos as well as our wedding and both were absolutely amazing. They are efficient, kind, engaging, creative and get the photos back so quickly!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Cayton Photography's reply:

Thanks Tanya for your kinds words. Cathy really enjoyed spending time with you on your wedding day. Will make sure she sees your review:)
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Warth · Married on 06/09/2019

Wonderful Photos!

Sean took awesome shots that really encompassed our whole special night in the most beautiful way. He was patient and guiding on getting the perfect shot! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Cayton Photography's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! I really had a wonderful time. Love the little details of your wedding day:) Congratulations again! - Sean
  • Sarah

Sarah Macguire · Married on 10/06/2018

Capturing a Beautiful Day

Sean Cayton captured so many emotions and moments from Madeleine and Madison's special day. We could not be happier with the photos! Looking at them now brings me right back to the day. Thank you, Sean!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Cayton Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Sarah! I really do appreciate your kinds words:) your daughter's wedding was fabulous and I'm grateful to have been a part of it. - Sean

Bianca Odom · Married on 10/05/2018

We're so thankful!

We are so delighted that we decided to go with Cayton Photography! Sean did such a fabulous job capturing the special moments of our 20yr vow renewal at the Garden of the Gods Club. I feel like I relive the day every time I look at the pictures he took – you can clearly see our different emotions. He had a calm demeanor & was very complimentary so we felt comfortable taking the pictures. You can tell he really cared about making sure we had great pictures. He has a keen eye for details and created the editorial look we really wanted. We will definitely call Sean for our next event and will recommend him to everyone we know! Trust us; you’ll be so happy you chose Cayton Photography too!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Cayton Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Bianca for your kind words. So glad to hear you're enjoying your pictures. Congratulations on your renewal! - Sean

Amy · Married on 09/29/2018

He shot our wedding. I absolutely love his photography aesthetic. He is also such a pleasure to work with. He’s a man with a delightful attitude and charming demeanor.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Cayton Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Amy. Your wedding was lovely. Intimate and totally you guys. I hope you got to see the announcement w/photo in the Independent!

Kathryn · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot say enough nice things. Danny and I met with Sean a couple months before our wedding. We really wanted someone to capture more of a raw feel rather than staged pictures. The pictures we received back were just that. I am so beyond thankful that when I look at the pictures I can feel like I am reliving that perfect day. I cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Cayton Photography's reply:

I'm just now seeing your review Kathryn. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I hope you got to see the congratulatory ad in the Independent!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent photographer and service!

After doing so much research and negotiating with other photographers, finding one that fit our needs and budget seemed unrealistic. And then there was Sean! He provided us a professional, quality service and was a delight to work with! He arrived on time, prepared and ready to shoot! We received our photos quickly and had a TON of great ones to choose from! I will definitely hire him again in the future for family/holiday photos, etc.

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Cayton Photography 13
    Cayton Photography 14
    Cayton Photography 15

Cayton Photography's reply:

Thanks you Stephanie! I so appreciate your kind words and I’m very glad you’re enjoying your wedding photographs!

aleksa · Married on 08/25/2018

We used Cayton Photography for our wedding and were 200% happy with the results! Sean is an incredible photographer---he knew how to organize us for all of our different picture groupings with so much care and precision. Every single photo came out magnificent and artistic. Beyond that, he arrived early from what we contracted and began taking pictures! Friendly, professional service. All positive vibes! 200% recommend him

Sent on 09/12/2018

Cayton Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Aleksa! Your wedding was a joy to photograph!

Renita Smiley · Married on 08/25/2018

Fabulous experience

Sean was so easy to work with and best of all, our pictures were amazing! I would recommend Cayton to anyone looking for a great photographer for weddings amd special events.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Cayton Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Renita. I so enjoyed your wedding and I'm so glad you are enjoying your photographs!

Sara · Married on 08/10/2018

Cayton Photography was fantastic to work with and captured our day perfectly. Sean shot our wedding in August at the Broadmoor and could not have done a better job getting all of the most important moments captured - and keeping the day moving with so many people to wrangle. He turned our photos around quickly and we could not stop looking at them and smiling! He also put together an album for us which is beautifully and professionally done. After the wedding, I was done making decisions so this was so helpful to have him provide the layout! I absolutely recommend Cayton Photography. I couldn't have been more pleased with him or the outcome of our photos.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Cayton Photography's reply:

Sara, thanks for your wonderful note and review! I so enjoyed your wedding day and thought it was absolutely perfect:)

Nellie · Married on 08/04/2018

Cayton Photography is OUTSTANDING!! Sean shot our wedding this August at Hillside Gardens and was without a doubt the best photographer that I've ever worked with personally or seen in action at another wedding or big event. First, it was hailing (yes, HAILING) at the photo start time for our outdoor wedding. Sean was warm, funny, reassuring and resourceful. He's a true professional, and by the time the weather subsided and the guests were arriving, he had all of the wedding party shots taken and everyone in excellent spirits. The photos are exquisite! He captured beautiful and authentic moments throughout the entire afternoon and evening. We are thrilled that Cayton Photography was able to share the day with us and to take the photos that we'll love for years to come. I can't recommend them highly enough!!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Cayton Photography 16

Cayton Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Nellie. Your wedding was a joy to photograph!

Clay · Married on 06/22/2018

Huge thanks to Sean for seamless, professional and great-looking coverage of our wedding at Shove Chapel on CC campus. We especially appreciated the kindness he showed to our nephew, who is learning the photography biz; When finished with a setup, Sean would move over to let him photograph from his step stool. Class move. Thanks, Sean!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Cayton Photography's reply:

Just now seeing this Clay. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I hope you're both having a great holiday. Cheers!
  • Amelia

Amelia · Married on 06/09/2018

We are so happy that we hired Sean Cayton for our wedding day!! He made my wedding party, the groom, and me feel so comfortable in front of the camera. He was also very efficient with our time on the day of the wedding, ensuring that we were able to enjoy every moment of our day. Most importantly, the photos he got were fantastic! We are so happy with them and will cherish them forever.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Cayton Photography's reply:

Amelia, thanks so much for your kind words. I'm just getting caught up on everything. I hope you're enjoying the holidays in NYC. Cheers and thanks again!

Julie · Married on 05/05/2018

Sean was a pleasure to work with throughout the wedding process! Not only did the guests comment on his fun and kind presence, but he made the groom and I feel as comfortable as possible while taking the pictures. We love the photographs of the wedding at the Denver Botanic Gardens! They are beautiful, creative, and perfectly captured our happiness and emotion on that day. We couldn't have asked for more, thank you, Sean!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Cynthia · Married on 03/25/2018

We were so happy with our experience working with Sean Cayton on our wedding day! He was very professional and easy to work with. On the day of our wedding, he made us feel comfortable and was very efficient in getting the shots we wanted so that we could have time to enjoy ourselves. He did a great job of capturing our wedding and reception. He is very reasonably priced, and the photos are absolutely beautiful. We couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Blake · Married on 03/17/2018

Sean was the perfect photographer for our elopement. We are both very camera shy and had been dreading the thought of a camera being on us for two hours, but he made us feel so comfortable. He was available at all times leading up to the day of the event, and he was willing to help in any way possible. Looking through the photos he sent, we were blown away by the moments he captured, and the colors and the light in each of them. He got so many different shots, with completely different backgrounds and emotions. Our problem now is that there are too many amazing photos to choose from. We could not be happier that we found Sean and we highly recommend him to anyone out there looking for a photographer!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/04/2017

I could not have asked for a better photographer for my engagement and wedding. Sean was one of the easiest photographers I have ever been around. One of the best things about our photos is that Sean let us be US. He didn't spend the whole day trying to force us into awkward poses we weren't comfortable with, but rather followed us around and captured some of the sweetest and most authentic moments between us. I am so impressed with how quickly he got the pictures back to us as well, it was as quick as I have ever gotten photos back and they were amazing on top of that and there were so many great ones to choose from. The pictures are better than I had hoped they would be, he perfectly captured our personalities and our love in a natural way and I appreciate the way he worked so hard to work around us allowing us to be ourselves! I am so thankful we have some incredible photos that document our special day. Sean did not let us down!

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Cayton Photography 17
    Cayton Photography 18
    Cayton Photography 19
    Cayton Photography 20
    Cayton Photography 21

Jeani · Married on 10/15/2017

Sean just took our photos, and they are absolutely amazing! He caught our personalities perfectly. Nothing looks forced or awkward - there is a naturalness and everyday quality about these. They look like us! So absolutely painless, and actually fun...we spent a relaxing hour and a half getting family photos, and we actually enjoyed it - with 8 children ha! We keep oohing and aahing over every picture. Thank you so much for this priceless gift!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Cayton Photography 22
    Cayton Photography 23

Ben · Married on 10/14/2017

Sean was excellent to work with. Not only did he do a great job with our pictures but he was incredibly friendly and kind. He knew what we wanted and he knew how to make everything come together to make our special day perfect. So if you are trying to choose a photographer, he is your guy!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Kristin · Married on 10/01/2017

Sean exceeded all of our expectations. when I opened our online album, I was pleasently surprised to see more images that I could have asked for. From venue photos, to family portraits to candid moments, he captured it all (without us noticing he was even there!). We are beyond pleased with the quality we received from sean. I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Colin · Married on 09/16/2017

We could not have asked for a better photographer. We used Sean for both our ceremony and engagement photos. He was simply amazing. He was responsive with our requests and was quick to offer suggestions. He was truly a professional in every sense of the word. We did not have a “first look” ceremony, so we might have run into a time issue if it hadn’t have been for Sean. He was so efficient that we were able to get many of our photos done before the ceremony.

Sean was also lighting quick with getting the photos formatted and uploaded. Our pictures were available within a week of our ceremony. Sean offers flexible pricing and purchasing options.

We have gotten numerous comments about how wonderful the photos turned out. Trust us, use Sean at Cayton Photography.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Deanna · Married on 07/29/2017

Sean took our engagement photos and wedding pictures. He was a joy to work with, and I am so very thankful that we have his BEAUTIFUL pictures to remember those special days. I was struggling with the prospect of planning a wedding, and he was incredibly helpful in navigating weather concerns, multiple locations, difficult family dynamics, and a stressed out bride! He kept us laughing all day, which means he caught genuine smiles and put our minds at ease. When he left, I had no doubt that I would have every kind of picture I would have ever wanted. I got compliments from my bridesmaids that they liked my photographer, and that they would consider using him in the future. Throughout the day, Sean went above and beyond, and I was very blessed for his sense of humor, flexibility, and photography skills.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Patrice · Married on 07/17/2017

Sean photographed my wedding and reception and each step of the way he was personable, attentive, punctual, and extremely creative! My husband and I had so many wonderful photos to choose from and nearly every shot, including ones with our family, were perfect. There were also a great variety of formal and candid shots with easily accessible, organized folders when we received them just a few days after our wedding! We have already recommended Sean to other friends and family for their wedding.

Sent on 08/09/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/07/2017

Sean took our wedding pictures in Keystone, Colorado. He did such a great job! We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos. He had our photos to us in a timely manner, captured the moments without being intrusive, was very easy to work with, and our pictures were amazing.

Sent on 08/08/2017