16 Reviews for Our First Wedding Dance

User Photos
todo alt text
Dance Lessons (7)
16 Our First Wedding Dance Reviews

Booking 'first dance' lessons with Nadege for our wedding was a last minute decision and we are SO glad we did. We (particularly my husband) had no prior dancing experience, and in just two 1-hour lessons she was able to teach us a routine that wow-ed our guests! She is an incredibly talented teacher who is kind and patient, and working with her was a very enjoyable experience. She is extremely good value for money as well. I shudder to think what we would have done on that dance floor without her, and I strongly recommend her services to any future wedding couples!

Profile Picture Hilary, 9/22/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Dance Lessons

We really loved working with Nadege! She is very efficient - we learned our 2 1/2 min first dance routine in only 2 lessons with no prior dance experience. We received the nicest note from one of our guests: "And may I add, I LOVED the dance the bride and groom performed together. It was the perfect balance of fun, elegance, love, and dignity. It was just so perfectly developed and executed."

Profile Picture Liz, 8/12/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Dance Lessons

For me, someone who was born with two left feet, the first dance was one of the most nerve racking parts when thinking of my upcoming wedding day. Thank god we found Nadege. She somehow made it easy and helped us choreograph a perfect dance and to an obscure song that we gave her only weeks before the wedding. We like her so much we plan on going back even now that the wedding is over to add some more moves to our repertoire.

Profile Picture Michael, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My fiance and I loved having Nadege as our dance instructor for our wedding dance. I live in Ohio while my fiancé lives in Virginia. Nadege was able to accommodate and be flexible with our schedules. Nadege is also an amazing instructor. She is extremely patient and help keeps you motivated to learn the moves. My fiancé and I do not know anything about ballroom dancing, but with Nadege and her working with our long distance engagement, we were able to learn our dance in just 5 sessions! You are crazy not to choose her. I had even researched dance instructors all over the Northern Virginia area and no company compares to sweet and amazing Nadege. She is truly a diamond in the rough!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nadege is wonderful! I cannot recommend her enough. We are not skilled dancers and she patiently worked with us to create a beautiful and memorable first dance that all of our guests loved. We still get compliments on it to this day! You will not regret working with her.

Profile Picture Emily, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nadege is very patient with her clients. She worked with my fiance and I even when I would get visibly frustrated. I would recommend her to anyone looking to learn how to learn the basics before their wedding.

Profile Picture ANDREW, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were very nervous about the first dance and even nervous about taking dance classes when we first started. Nadege was so patient and a very good teacher. With each lesson we got better. She also pushed us to keep at it even when we thought maybe it was a little too much. She helped us figure out why moves weren't quite working right and she'd give us advice on how to correct. Our first dance is 10 days and we'll have to keep practicing but the fact that we can actually do a whole dance is nothing short of a miracle! We think we will try to take future classes with Nadege because we really came to enjoy the lessons and learning how to dance.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/26/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Dance Lessons

Nadege was an excellent instructor, patient, knowledgable and open to certain changes we needed to make for our particular circumstances. I'd highly recommend her to anyone whether you're starting from scratch or looking brush up on previous experience.

Profile Picture Darryll, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Nadedge. She taught us an amazing dance routine, and the guests loved the routine. I could only tell through their cheers and claps throughout the dance, but from the sound of it, they loved it. We also got tons of compliments throughout the night! We were sad that our lessons came to an end, so we are highly considering taking a class from her in the near future. Do yourselves a favor and book your dance classes with Nadedge!

Profile Picture User6288758, 1+ year ago, 16 Reviews
Services Used: Dance Lessons

We LOVED working with Nadege! 2 weeks before our wedding, we started to panic because we realized we had no idea how to dance. Nadege helped us fit in 5 hour-long sessions before our first dance - we were able to choreograph our entire waltz and now we look like we actually know what we're doing! I highly recommend.

Profile Picture User7074617, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our dance lessons with Nadege were the highlight leading up to our big day!! She was so patient with the both of us and turned us into a beautiful dancing couple! I highly recommend dance lessons with Nadege! Thank you for making our special day even more special!

Profile Picture Allison, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The best experience and decision we made for our wedding. Whether you want a full choreograph or just a simple tutorial so that you look amazing on that special day, I would highly recommend her services. I am not into cheesy dances and Nadege helped me and my wife learn some steps and moves that really create a special environment. During our last lesson, even though I was awesome by that point :), Nadege recorded our session and provides a step by step tutorial. When it comes to service, professionalism and friendliness, she is the best!!!!

Profile Picture Tal, 6/20/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Dance Lessons

Nadege is very good at what she does. She provided us with lots of suggestions as we were building a choreography. She's
also the most patient teacher ever! My wife is a lot better dancer than I am, but Nadege's patience at every step of the way was very reassuring. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User6726299, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Dance Lessons

Nadege was amazing! My husband was very hesitant to take lessons, thinking it was something we really didn't need in our budget, but by the end of our 5 lesson block he had definitely changed his mind! Nadege was so patient (we were complete beginners) and had no problem breaking things down for us (repeatedly!) when we needed it! She choreographed a lovely, classic dance for us that was easy to learn but made it look like we knew what we were doing. Due to a miscommunication, our DJ cut the song at the 2min mark (instead of letting the entire 2min 50sec song play), and my husband was more disappointed in this than anything else! I think his exact words in my ear were, 'But we're so good at the ending!' because at the end was a beautiful sequence of (completely manageable) twirls and dip. No small feat coming from the man who didn't want to attend lessons ... who by the end was so confident he was sad to miss our final flourish! :D

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Dance Lessons

My fiancee and I went to Nadege to help us create and learn our wedding dance. She taught us a number that swing-style moves that were easy for me to learn. I had never had dance lessons before and am generally self-conscious about dancing, but Nadege made me feel comfortable, which helped a great deal in learning my steps. I definitely recommend her as a dance instructor!

Profile Picture Kevin, 6/18/16, 1 Review