NeueHouse Hollywood Reviews

Los Angeles, CA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

C Married on 08/25/2018

Phil and the team are AMAZING!

My wife and I were married on August 25th, 2018 and we couldn't have asked for a better venue. From the moment went stepped foot into Studio A, we were sold on Neuehouse and things only got better once we started working with Phil. His team goes above and beyond to make sure every detail is to your liking and provides feedback on what can be done to make it even better.

Phil was super flexible with us during the contracting phase. He walked us through all the details (which meant multiple calls), gave multiple payment options, and even allowed us to have first right of refusal when someone inquired about our wedding date.

He worked easily with our wedding planner and when it came time for our tasting, set up an amazing menu with the chef, and really made it difficult to pick our favorites (Hint: Short Rib, Sea Bass, & Scallops). The day of the wedding, I was a little nervous to see if they could pull off what we had tasted a month prior but to my delight, everything was amazing, and our guests still rave about how much better our food was compared to other weddings they've attended.

Lastly, the venue already has its own special charm to it (think old Hollywood glamour), but the team really went above and beyond my greatest expectations to make it special for us. I know Phil has a team behind him so thank you to everyone who helped make our day the best day ever.

- Cathy & Muneeb
    Tara Event on: 12/14/2017
    As an Event Planner we always love to work with venues and managers that are very attentive and are responsive. I had such a great experience with NeueHouse on my first walk through of the space with Philip Moya who is wonderful! I received a proposal that day after my walk through and got a follow up call from Philip to make sure my experience was good. I can't wait to bring more of my clients to NeueHouse to see the space and book with them many more times! Thank you for the great experience!

-Tara Talkington
    Tara Leigh Events
    Rosa Married on 10/07/2017
    My husband and I were married at NeueHouse on October 7, 2017. We were their first wedding ever in the space. We worked primarily with Phil Moya, who was unbelievable. Phil helped guide us through options for our ceremony, ideas for how to make the evening flow well into the cocktail hour and reception, and we were literally floored with the outcome. They have an all star production team who was able to accommodate our custom A/V in Studio A for the reception. They had security throughout the building on our wedding day to ensure folks ended up where they were supposed to be. They allowed us to use additional green room spaces for our bridal and groomsmen area, as well as set up activations for guests.

Phil helped work around our insane professional schedules to ensure we were able to have our tasting, and choose our menu options knowing what we liked best. The desserts we ended up choosing were literally to die for! My absolute favorite thing on the menu, which all of the food is sourced from Paley, was the Butternut Squash Ravioli.

We could not have asked for a more detail oriented team to carry out our vision. We hope to hold future events with NeueHouse in the future! xo
  • I
    Ilana Married on 10/15/2016
    As the owner of an event production company, my team and I absolutely love hosting our clients’ events at NeueHouse and working with their team. We especially enjoy working with Nash & Mandy, the Director of Outlets and Assistant Director of Events, respectively; they are knowledgeable, professional, and friendly, and go above and beyond in everything that they do. We love what NeueHouse has to offer our clients, and we always enjoy working with them!