17 Reviews for First Dance Studio

User Photos
Photos
Dance Lessons (9)
17 First Dance Studio Reviews

Danielle with first dance studio is amazing! My fiancée and I had the best experience. Danielle is someone who will make you feel comfortable and really teaches to each couples personalities! We are so happy we chose to take dance lessons to prep for our wedding!! You can’t go wrong and it’s fun!

Profile Picture Jaime, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I always said that we wanted to avoid doing the penguin at our wedding so we decided to invest in some dance lessons. We found Danielle through a quick Google search, and I have to say, she was absolutely worth every bit of time and money we spent with her. She has such a great personality! While my husband was up for dance lessons, he was still a little reserved about it. Danielle broke through to him in less than three lessons and he started to look forward to dancing. She was so patient with us and really took the time to explain every move to us. She praised us when we really got things down but knew when to give us stern advice when we were struggling. I will genuinely miss going to see Danielle for lessons. I would highly recommend her. Pro tip: invest in more than 5 lesson! The moves will stick with you the rest of your life!

Profile Picture Ally, 4/29/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Dance Lessons

Danielle is such a great teacher. We're so glad that we took lessons with her. She's encouraging, patient and knows how to work with minimal dance experience. Taking dance lessons was seriously the best part of wedding prepping. We learned a new skill and bonded over the experience. If you're looking for a dance teacher, I highly recommend Danielle and First Dance Studio. :D

Profile Picture Hyacinth, 4/14/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Dance Lessons

Danielle is an amazing instructor to work with. She made is so easy for me and my husband for the dancing routine. We achieved what we want under a tight schedule. It was a great experience for us. We really appreciate all her help.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Danielle was an awesome instructor! She whipped my fiancé and I into shape in less than 5 sessions! She was flexible with scheduling despite all of the craziness due to snow days this winter! We can’t wait to show off our new moves this weekend :) thanks Danielle and First Dance Studio!

Profile Picture Alissa, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Dance Lessons

We went to First Dance for lessons leading up to our wedding and we absolutely loved it! Danielle was fantastic - so fun to work with, very understanding, and she made the lessons fun and approachable. She also took the time to get to know us and our wedding so that she could personalize our lessons, and it made all the difference. We initially just took the intro class to get a feel for dance lessons in general and we liked it so much that we ended up purchasing 10 classes.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/14/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Dance Lessons

Excellent private wedding lessons. We had a lot of fun and feel prepared for our wedding. Very flexible and accommodating instructor, dance was tailored towards our preferences.

Profile Picture Brad, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Leading up to my wedding, my fiance and I decided we'd like to do something for ourselves while planning and take dance lessons. Originally, what we had in mind was just a couple dance steps that would make it so we weren't just swaying to the music. When we met Danielle at First Dance Studio, she had so many nice ideas to put together a dance to our song that wasn't completely choreographed but had a nice movement to it that would keep our audience engaged. We really looked forward to our dance lesson each week with Danielle. At first, having never taken dance lessons, we were both a little unsure, but Danielle's warmth, patience, and knowledge made the nerves disappear after the first lesson! We looked forward to seeing her at our lesson each week and we definitely plan on taking lessons with her again in the future!

Profile Picture Tessa, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Danielle was an awesome instructor. We enjoyed learning the Foxtrot and our wedding guests were blown away by our intro dance. If you're looking to having something a little more than just a traditional slow bride and groom dance, we HIGHLY recommend Danielle and the First Dance Studio. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture User7431619, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From the moment I spoke to Danielle on the phone, I knew she was going to be easy and fun to work with. She asked what I envisioned our first dance to look like and how much time we had until we had the wedding. I laughed and said we were getting married in less then two months and wanted to look like we knew what we were doing. At our intro lesson, Danielle took us through the basics and walked us through some of the options we had when choosing a dance package. I knew we were short on time for a full choreographed dance, but Danielle was confident she could help us nail our own unique routine in less then ten lessons. Danielle not only taught us how to dance but she provided the entertainment for our favorite date nights leading up to our wedding. Danielle even helped us choose a song that fit our personalities. Danielle was very flexible with scheduling lessons and as we got closer she would sneak in extra time to make sure we would feel confident on the big day. If you are looking for choreographed dance lessons for your wedding day I would highly recommend Danielle.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Danielle was fantastic! She made us feel very comfortable and that putting together a beautiful first dance was something we could achieve, despite having any dance history. She worked with our individual skill level and we saw improvement each week, in the end our 1st dance turned out wonderful! We felt 110% prepared and have many beautiful pictures that helped capture the moment. Danielle was such a delight to work with that I'm sure we'll be attending classes with her in the future just for fun!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/27/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Dance Lessons

First Dance Studio is wonderful! We took our lessons from Danielle. The lessons were for our first dance at our wedding. Danielle was super friendly and made my fiance and me feel very comfortable. We came in not really having any prior dance experience. Danielle really listened to us and she was great at helping us nail down a song and dance to go with it! She taught us the basic foxtrot steps and then when we felt comfortable we added in a few twirls and even a dip at the end! I highly recommend First Dance Studio! Our dance at our wedding was my favorite memory of the night! We got so many compliments from all of our guests!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/25/09, 1 Review
Services Used: Dance Lessons

Danielle was great! Neither of us really danced before and we were quite intimidated by planning our wedding dance. Danielle made it easy. She designed our entire dance to the song we wanted and gave us plenty of tips on how to keep it interesting for the duration of the song. The result was awesome! My wife and I look back now and often say that learning and practicing our dance was the most fun we had throughout the entire planning process. thanks Danielle!

Profile Picture User6358349, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Dance Lessons

Doing dance lessons at first dance studio was the best decision. Wedding planning can be stressful but lessons with Danielle was fun and just what we needed. Everyone was way more impressed with our first dance than we ever could have thought. Definitely would recommend to anyone who’s getting married or just for a fun couple thing to do.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Dance Lessons

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Danielle and First Dance Studio! We started a few months before our wedding and had so much fun working with them to create a dance that wow'd our guests. Danielle created a cute, manageable first dance exactly inline with our expectations. She made us a dance were proud to do in front of our guests. We looked forward to the dance classes every week, they really provided a break from the wedding planning chaos. I would Highly highly recommend First Dance Studio. We loved it so much we plan to go back and take additional lessons now that our wedding is over!

Profile Picture Kerri, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Dance Lessons

We loved Danielle, she was great and always so full of energy! My husband and I were living across the country on the west coast and did a few double sessions with her while we were in the area for wedding planning or for holidays. What we thought was going to be impossible, learning a dance in a few double sessions was actually ideal. We learned a lot from the double sessions because we spent more time learning more steps rather than reviewing what we had learned each regular session. Totally recommend double sessions for brides and grooms, it's so worth it! Danielle made it fun for both of us--even my husband (who I had to drag to the first lesson). Our guests were so impressed with our first dance and it was so worth it for the beautiful pictures / moments Danielle choreographed for us! :)

Profile Picture Devon, 5/20/16, 1 Review