Engagement
Shoot included

About Paperbird Photography

Artistic photography by two best friends.

Hi there! We are Amy and Caroline, Paperbird’s photography duo, and we would love to get to know you & tell your story.

Our story: We are two best friends who met at the Corcoran College of Art Design while receiving our BFAs in Fine Art Photography. We currently reside in DC & MD where we find inspiration all around us. We love meeting new people and learning what inspires you. We are also suckers for a good adventure, we like to explore, get weird, & be creative. We would love to be a part of your adventure.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Wedding Portraits (2)
Albums (2)
Matted Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

I love Amy and Caroline, they were the sweetest ladies and they made my husband and my wedding day awesome! Our pictures came out gorgeous and would definitely recommend them to anybody!

Profile Picture Kim, 12/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Without one single shred of doubt, Paperbird was THE BEST decision we made for our wedding. Photography was the number one priority for us, so we met with several photographers before making a decision. Amy and Caroline 1000% stood out immediately, and we walked away from our initial meeting with them feeling a combination of excited and relieved that we had found exactly who we were looking for. They are low key, chill, and fun but also extremely professional, technically proficient, and creative/artistic. The perfect combination for a wedding. We seriously could not have been happier, and every. single. person. from our wedding has commented on how amazing our photos turned out.

A quick few bullets/highlights:
- We are a gay couple and though DC is a liberal city, as we all know, meeting with wedding vendors can feel a bit daunting or frightening when you are not sure how people will personally react. Amy and Caroline immediately made us feel right at ease and were very warm and welcoming to us, our friends, and our families.
- I said this earlier but it is worth repeating. Amy and Caroline have superior technical skills and did amazingly to find the right lighting at every point of the day.
- They are extremely creative and artistic. They made our engagement session and wedding day feel special and different. It felt very tailored to us and unique. We did not at all feel like we were getting generic shots.
- They got so many amazing candid pictures that we did not even expect.
- They accommodated every crazy request we made and made time for every type of group shot we wanted.
- They have very calm and kind personalities but were still great at wrangling/dealing with our crazy friends and families.
- They exerted the time and effort necessary to make our final photos flawless.

I cannot repeat enough how amazing of an experience it was working with Paperbird. We would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Paperbird Photography Pricing

Save the Date
Negatives
3 AWARDS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1515612603 bb5ce0c93fa2d7ad 1497368901355 1845150313819742585574111776908501638162266o

Free Engagement Session with Wedding Package

$400.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
It’s official! You are getting married and you have booked Paperbird to photograph your wedding day. All of our wedding packages include a complimentary engagement session. These portraits are more than having photographs for your save the dates, a wedding website, or to display at your wedding, they are really an opportunity for us to get to know each other! We look forward to our adventure together and having you both in our Paperbird family.
#WWf65446c551ce9956

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Washington DC will always hold a special place in my heart and I love filming weddings here! One of the recent ones I have filmed at the W Washington DC and I enjoy every time I get to work at this wedding venue. The couple had a wonderful wedding with an outstanding reception party. The happy newlyweds are the two friendliest and easy-going people! No wonder that the photographers they have chosen were just the same. I had a blast working with Amy & Caroline from Paperbird Photography! The wedding was a wonderful experience, because I get to work with talented professionals, who enjoy every minute of their job and spread the happiness around them. Working with Amy & Caroline didn’t even classify as working as we all enjoyed the experience and just made sure to invade as less as possible and capture the real emotion of the day and the beautiful love story sealed by the vows. RIMAS FILMS would like to highly recommend Paperbird Photography!

Caroline and Amy of Paperbird Photography are amazing photographers! I had the pleasure to work with them at The W Hotel DC July 2017...the way they captured Sarah and Louis' big day was truly a piece of art! I highly recommend this duo to capture your most precious moments for those important life events. Hats off Caroline and Amy! Amazing job! Look forward to working with you again! ~Ella

Paperbird Photography has a way of capturing every beautiful moment of your big day that you never want to forget! Enjoy working with them immensely!

Events

Washington, DC 20011   See On Map
810-569-1446 (phone)
Paperbird Photography is a wedding photography business from Washington, D.C. servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Northern Virginia, and and destination weddings. Paperbird Photography is a professional photography duo that has been part of the photography wedding industry since 2014 specializing in weddings.