This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2012

Gold and Diamond Source is a leading jewelry and diamond provider based out of Tampa, Florida. The shop is owned and operated by Steve Weintraub, who has been involved in the jewelry business for over 35 years. Steve believes that every engagement ring, wedding band, and other fine bridal pieces should be a spectacular work of art, crafted with excellent care and skill.

Gold and Diamond Source offers couples an extensive selection of luxury-grade jewelry, with everything from crystal-clear diamond pieces to vibrant gemstones. In the showroom, the shop carries antique engagement rings, antique wedding bands, custom accessories, designer engagement rings, loose diamonds, designer wedding bands, handcrafted pieces, and so much more. Customers can receive one-on-one consultations to help them discover or design the specific jewelry piece they have in mind. Some of the jewelry services offered by Steve and his team include:

• Appraisals
  • Shipping
  • Warranties
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Antique Wedding Bands
Custom Accessories
Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Accessories
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
98% Recommended by couples

C
Cathy B. Sent on 09/26/2023

Diamond/Gem Experts

We have been a customers of the Gold and Diamond Source for over 30 years. We receive excellent, expert, friendly service every time. Patty keeps us coming back.
T
Tammy Sent on 02/06/2018
5 out of 5 rating
I received a G&DS gift card to pick out a new ring for Christmas to celebrate the 30th anniversary of my husband and I getting engaged. My original ring, which I still love to this day, was very small and inexpensive. It was a perfect ring for what we could afford in 1987. Over the years I had expressed that one day I would like something a little bigger. We went to G&DS and our wonderful salesperson was Darrell. We did not have a large budget. Darrell spent the time helping us find the perfect ring that matched my wishes and our budget. I picked out a solitaire and an insert that was perfect in the moment. However, after wearing them together for a couple of days I wasn't really happy with the shape and color of the solitaire in relation to the insert. I explained my concerns to Darrell when I went back for my ring sizing. He made me feel very confidant that we would find something that would make me happy. They let me exchange the original one, and the amazing Darrell was able to get me a better, bigger diamond than I had before at a great price. We did spend a little more, but still stayed within a reasonable budget. Don't feel intimidated if you don't have a $3000, $5000, or higher budget. They have rings at every price point, and they are just happy to help you walk out with the ring of your dreams.
N
Nicole Sent on 01/02/2024

Would recommend to anyone

I had always wanted my ring from Gold and Diamond Source, and luckily my fiance got it there! The ring is beautiful and I feel confident returning to get it cleaned and inspected.
illustration stars

Autumn & Thomas
22 photos · 11/02/2019

Deals

Brad Hall Studios Brad Hall Studios Wedding Photographers

They are always first class and professional with every event they are involved.

Jonathan Fanning Studio & Gallery
4.9 out of 5 rating , 37 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers
Parties A' La Carte
5.0 out of 5 rating , 114 Reviews
· Wedding Planners

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding