Gold and Diamond Source Reviews

Gold and Diamond Source 5
Gold and Diamond Source 6
Gold and Diamond Source 7

Tammy · Getting married on 01/01/2028

I received a G&DS gift card to pick out a new ring for Christmas to celebrate the 30th anniversary of my husband and I getting engaged. My original ring, which I still love to this day, was very small and inexpensive. It was a perfect ring for what we could afford in 1987. Over the years I had expressed that one day I would like something a little bigger. We went to G&DS and our wonderful salesperson was Darrell. We did not have a large budget. Darrell spent the time helping us find the perfect ring that matched my wishes and our budget. I picked out a solitaire and an insert that was perfect in the moment. However, after wearing them together for a couple of days I wasn't really happy with the shape and color of the solitaire in relation to the insert. I explained my concerns to Darrell when I went back for my ring sizing. He made me feel very confidant that we would find something that would make me happy. They let me exchange the original one, and the amazing Darrell was able to get me a better, bigger diamond than I had before at a great price. We did spend a little more, but still stayed within a reasonable budget. Don't feel intimidated if you don't have a $3000, $5000, or higher budget. They have rings at every price point, and they are just happy to help you walk out with the ring of your dreams.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Gold and Diamond Source's reply:

Thank you for you great review Tammy. We are thrilled to hear that Darrell was able to assist you in finding your perfect ring and we look forward to assisting you in the future.
  • User4344710 ·

Would recomend to otbers. Salwa was ver helpful and friendly.

Sent on 08/23/2014

Gold and Diamond Source's reply:

Thank you for your review and kind words to Salwa. We look forward to assisting you in the future.
  • Kim

Kim Scott · Getting married on 07/03/2020

Ask for Jules Griffith..tell her Travis and Kim sent you ❤️

OMG this place is amazing. I actually heard ad on the radio (wild 94.1 **shout out Orlando and the Freak Show**) about them. My Fiancé and I decided to go and check out rings just to see what I would be interested in. MAN OH MAN..the selection is INSANE!!! Jules Griffith was HAND DOWN THE BEST SALES REP! OMG I had no idea that day my fiancé would actually make a decision on a ring but he did (without me knowing of course) and the ring is spectacular...LOVE IT AND HER and I would not go anywhere else for my future jewelry including the wedding bands etc. Jules deserves a raise..her customer service and personalization was amazing...If I were you id run down there...their staff is very attentive. I recurved the ring of my dreams from this place 😬😬💍💍

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Gold and Diamond Source 11
    Gold and Diamond Source 12
    Gold and Diamond Source 13
    Gold and Diamond Source 14
    Gold and Diamond Source 15

Emily · Getting married on 05/24/2020

My fiancé purchased my engagement ring from Gold & Diamond, and we fully intend on getting our wedding bands from them as well! I had to go in to get sized before they made my ring and I was treated like a movie star. They kept all of the information super confidential so I wouldn't know anything about it till my fiancé actually proposed, and my ring fit perfectly from go! They also gave him receipts and an appraisal, as well as a cleaner and a recommendation for a great insurance company. My fiancé says the whole purchase process was extremely easy, from assistance picking he perfect one to setting up a reasonable payment plan. His is military so they absolutely took care of him on price. I have a beautiful, meaningful, unique ring that gets compliments everywhere we go and my fiancé is thrilled because the quality came at an affordable price. I'd absolutely recommend Gold & Diamomd Source!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Gold and Diamond Source's reply:

Hi Emily. Thank you for the review & sharing your experience with us. We are thrilled to hear you love your rings and look forward to assisting you in the future. Thanks again.
  • Kathy

Kathy · Getting married on 04/18/2020

So Patient & Professional

My fiancé was actively asking me to send him pictures of the style of engagement rings I liked, so I would regularly send him different pictures of oval engagement rings with a vintage style. When he finally decided he was ready to purchase the ring, he ended up at Gold & Diamonds. He was trying so hard to be very secretive & wanted to make absolute certainty that he chose the right ring style and cut. The Salesforce at Gold & Diamonds were so patient with him & they were quickly able to point out the style I was going for by asking him a few questions & looking at the pictures I sent him. I couldn’t be happier with my beautiful ring & couldn’t be more thankful for Gold & Diamonds for taking the time to make sure my fiancé chose the beautiful style & cut engagement ring.

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Gold and Diamond Source 16

Alexa · Getting married on 02/22/2020

We went to various places looking for my engagement ring but this place was by far the best experience. They were not pushy and really helped guide me through different styles since I had no idea what I wanted. We worked with Alexis and the VP of the company (I cannot recall her name but she was AMAZING). I really wanted a unique ring no one else had and after sitting there for over an hour I found a ring that looked like a flower! It was everything I wanted. It was all white gold and I wanted a two toned ring and they used a sharpie to imitate what we wanted to turn rose gold! They were prompt with their service once the ring was ordered and my fiancé went back and picked my center diamond by himself. He also had a great experience when he returned by himself! I get so many compliments on my ring and we will definitely return for our wedding bands. Also, they were the best price we found and I ended up with a custom ring! Bonus: my fiancé is prior military and a current law enforcement officer so they took excellent care of us!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Gold and Diamond Source's reply:

Hi Alexa. Thank you for your review and we are thrilled to hear Patty & Alexis were able to help you find your perfect ring. We look forward to assisting you for many years to come!

Erin Tighe · Getting married on 02/15/2020

Wedding Rings and Memories

My Fiance and I have had such a great time getting to go to Wedding Expo's and other great events. One of the most favorite moments I have had is the moment we got to pick out her engagement ring! She lit up like the sun and the woman who helped us at Gold & Diamond Source was phenomenal with her knowledge of the product and service. We cant wait to work with them and refer all of our friends to there business.

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Larissa

Larissa · Getting married on 11/08/2019

Make an appointment! This is a high traffic jewler!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Hi Larissa,

Thank you for the review and congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

Jamal · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommend, great experience. My fiancee gets compliments daily on her ring

Sent on 11/11/2017
    Gold and Diamond Source 17

Gold and Diamond Source's reply:

Hi Jamal. Thank you for taking the time to review us and we are thrilled to hear your fiancee loves and gets complimented on her gorgeous ring. We look forward to assisting you in the future,
  • Richard

Richard Meyers · Married on 06/01/2019

Sparkly Bits and Oohs/Aaahs

I knew of the fantastic reputation the Steve and Julie have had over the years when they opened Gold And Diamond Source in Clearwater. Face it, the cake has been eaten, the bubbly was drunk, the buffet was consumed... And now what remains? THE RINGS! The symbol of eternal love. The memories of the ceremony will fade, the pictures will yellow with age, and the champagne flutes will disappear to the back of the wine glass shelf.... But a single glance at the magnificent ring from Gold And Diamond Source will remind you of that special day.

Don't even hesitate to let their team put together the perfect setting that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Gold and Diamond Source's reply:

Thank you for the fantastic review Richard! We are thrilled you found the perfect ring that will last a lifetime and look forward to being your family jeweler!

darcy · Married on 03/16/2019

Great Value

Purchased my wedding band here and they had a Valentine’s Day sale going on, lucky coincidence! Such an easy process from selecting the ring, purchasing and picking it up when it was ready.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Barbara Wagner · Married on 01/19/2019

Great experience! We love our rings!

I was skeptical to shop here, thinking it was too big and impersonal, but my fiance insisted we check it out. We both loved our experience, and though we weren't sure of what we wanted when we walked in, our salesperson, Salwa, was amazing and very knowledgeable about wedding rings. We learned a lot, tried on a lot, and decided on rings which are perfect for each of us. No one was pushy, but very accommodating. We drove up from Venice and it was worth the trip!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Stephen · Married on 12/30/2018

I just purchased an engagement ring for the love of my life (yes it happens) and my sales professional was Salwa. She is and was fantastic. Awesome professional. This was my first time shopping for engagement rings since my previous marriage over 20 years ago so I really had no clue what I was looking for nor what to expect. I will be honest, I see their commercials all the time and thought they were like other places but I can say my experience was fantastic.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Kathi Young · Married on 12/29/2018

AAA Customer Service!!!

My husband and I went to the G&DS before we got engaged to look at diamonds and settings. We were immediately impressed with the friendly, professional atmosphere and the incredible selection of beautiful stones and jewelry. Cale and Debbie were extremely knowledgable and super helpful. We ended up buying all three of our rings from G&DS, and they were very accommodating making sure everything fit perfectly. Their customer service is superior and the quality and prices of their jewelry is unbeatable. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Gold and Diamond Source 18

Gold and Diamond Source's reply:

Thank you for the review Kathi & kind words for Debbie & Cale. We look forward to assisting you and your family for many years to come. Congratulations!

Joyce Renneke Sweeney · Married on 12/01/2018

Extraordinary service!

Veronica was the best. We came in to buy a diamond and emerald wedding for our wedding that was only 2 weeks away. We found the perfect band but they couldn't size it down in time for the wedding. She allowed us to take the bigger ring with a ring guard so we would have it for the wedding, ordered me the ring in the right size and when my ring came in, I just exchanged the larger ring for mine. Great service!!!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Mary · Married on 10/06/2018

My fiancé Michael and I bought our wedding bands today with the amazing help of Ben!!! We were so impressed with his professionalism and care to making sure we got the best pieces, with still staying in our budget. Definitely recommend a visit if you want to find the exact piece of your dreams ! Thank you Ben !

Sent on 02/11/2018

Gold and Diamond Source's reply:

Hi Mary. Thank you for your review and kind words for ben. We are thrilled to hear that he was able to help you find the perfect bands. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2018

At Kay Jewelers I had many bad experiences that I had to return my ring and Gold and Diamond Source was perfect and accommodating in every way. We drove an hour and a half to come here. Now I have a ring that I love even more than my old one!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Ann · Married on 09/12/2018

Great service, fabulous value. They use my mothers ring and redesigned it with the stone my fiancee provided. It came out perfect. They also resized 2 rings for my right hand which were my moms that I will use during the ceremony and reception. Unparrallel professionalism.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Lakisha · Married on 09/08/2018

Salwa was very helpful and patient. She ensured we received the most beautiful wedding jewelry that matched our personality & style not to mention our budget.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Gold and Diamond Source's reply:

Thank you for your review and kind words for Salwa. We are thrilled to hear you found a stunning ring within your budget and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

My fiance and I purchased our wedding bands from Gold and Diamond Source and we couldn't be happier! From the customer service to the quality - A++!

Sent on 02/15/2018

Gold and Diamond Source's reply:

Thank you Lauren for your review. We look forward to being your family jeweler.
  • anthony

anthony · Married on 07/28/2018

Outstanding service! No matter how much you spend....or do not spend. They treat you right.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Paul · Married on 07/27/2018

I highly recommend Gold and Diamond source. AJ went out of his way to help me in a time sensitive matter. The service was way more than expected. I can't express how happy we are. And will be back. Thank you AJ you have a life long customer.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Thomas · Married on 07/05/2018

Patti and Patrick were outstanding in help us pick the perfect diamond. Customer service was excellent and absolutely no high pressure. Loved our experience and planning to go back for all future jewelry purchases

Sent on 06/15/2018

Cherie · Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing service and jewelry! Darrel and Debbie were fabulous helping us with our engagement ring selection and picking out the perfect diamond. They even found my wedding band. We live near Chicago so they even shipped to us. We will definitely return for my future husband's wedding band soon! You are the best!;!

Sent on 09/25/2016