Gold and Diamond Source Reviews

236 | Tampa, FL

236 Reviews for Gold and Diamond Source

236 Gold and Diamond Source Reviews

Tammy · Getting married on 01/01/2028

I received a G&DS gift card to pick out a new ring for Christmas to celebrate the 30th anniversary of my husband and I getting engaged. My original ring, which I still love to this day, was very small and inexpensive. It was a perfect ring for what we could afford in 1987. Over the years I had expressed that one day I would like something a little bigger. We went to G&DS and our wonderful salesperson was Darrell. We did not have a large budget. Darrell spent the time helping us find the perfect ring that matched my wishes and our budget. I picked out a solitaire and an insert that was perfect in the moment. However, after wearing them together for a couple of days I wasn't really happy with the shape and color of the solitaire in relation to the insert. I explained my concerns to Darrell when I went back for my ring sizing. He made me feel very confidant that we would find something that would make me happy. They let me exchange the original one, and the amazing Darrell was able to get me a better, bigger diamond than I had before at a great price. We did spend a little more, but still stayed within a reasonable budget. Don't feel intimidated if you don't have a $3000, $5000, or higher budget. They have rings at every price point, and they are just happy to help you walk out with the ring of your dreams.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Gold and Diamond Source's reply:

Thank you for you great review Tammy. We are thrilled to hear that Darrell was able to assist you in finding your perfect ring and we look forward to assisting you in the future.
  • User4344710 ·

Would recomend to otbers. Salwa was ver helpful and friendly.

Sent on 08/23/2014

Gold and Diamond Source's reply:

Thank you for your review and kind words to Salwa. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Emily · Getting married on 05/24/2020

My fiancé purchased my engagement ring from Gold & Diamond, and we fully intend on getting our wedding bands from them as well! I had to go in to get sized before they made my ring and I was treated like a movie star. They kept all of the information super confidential so I wouldn't know anything about it till my fiancé actually proposed, and my ring fit perfectly from go! They also gave him receipts and an appraisal, as well as a cleaner and a recommendation for a great insurance company. My fiancé says the whole purchase process was extremely easy, from assistance picking he perfect one to setting up a reasonable payment plan. His is military so they absolutely took care of him on price. I have a beautiful, meaningful, unique ring that gets compliments everywhere we go and my fiancé is thrilled because the quality came at an affordable price. I'd absolutely recommend Gold & Diamomd Source!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Gold and Diamond Source's reply:

Hi Emily. Thank you for the review & sharing your experience with us. We are thrilled to hear you love your rings and look forward to assisting you in the future. Thanks again.

Alexa · Getting married on 02/22/2020

We went to various places looking for my engagement ring but this place was by far the best experience. They were not pushy and really helped guide me through different styles since I had no idea what I wanted. We worked with Alexis and the VP of the company (I cannot recall her name but she was AMAZING). I really wanted a unique ring no one else had and after sitting there for over an hour I found a ring that looked like a flower! It was everything I wanted. It was all white gold and I wanted a two toned ring and they used a sharpie to imitate what we wanted to turn rose gold! They were prompt with their service once the ring was ordered and my fiancé went back and picked my center diamond by himself. He also had a great experience when he returned by himself! I get so many compliments on my ring and we will definitely return for our wedding bands. Also, they were the best price we found and I ended up with a custom ring! Bonus: my fiancé is prior military and a current law enforcement officer so they took excellent care of us!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Gold and Diamond Source's reply:

Hi Alexa. Thank you for your review and we are thrilled to hear Patty & Alexis were able to help you find your perfect ring. We look forward to assisting you for many years to come!

Larissa · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Make an appointment! This is a high traffic jewler!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Gold and Diamond Source's reply:

Hi Larissa, Thank you for the review and congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

Jamal · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommend, great experience. My fiancee gets compliments daily on her ring

Sent on 11/11/2017
    Gold and Diamond Source 4

Gold and Diamond Source's reply:

Hi Jamal. Thank you for taking the time to review us and we are thrilled to hear your fiancee loves and gets complimented on her gorgeous ring. We look forward to assisting you in the future,

Stephen · Getting married on 12/30/2018

I just purchased an engagement ring for the love of my life (yes it happens) and my sales professional was Salwa. She is and was fantastic. Awesome professional. This was my first time shopping for engagement rings since my previous marriage over 20 years ago so I really had no clue what I was looking for nor what to expect. I will be honest, I see their commercials all the time and thought they were like other places but I can say my experience was fantastic.

Mary · Married on 10/06/2018

My fiancé Michael and I bought our wedding bands today with the amazing help of Ben!!! We were so impressed with his professionalism and care to making sure we got the best pieces, with still staying in our budget. Definitely recommend a visit if you want to find the exact piece of your dreams ! Thank you Ben !

Sent on 02/11/2018

Gold and Diamond Source's reply:

Hi Mary. Thank you for your review and kind words for ben. We are thrilled to hear that he was able to help you find the perfect bands. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2018

At Kay Jewelers I had many bad experiences that I had to return my ring and Gold and Diamond Source was perfect and accommodating in every way. We drove an hour and a half to come here. Now I have a ring that I love even more than my old one!

Ann · Married on 09/12/2018

Great service, fabulous value. They use my mothers ring and redesigned it with the stone my fiancee provided. It came out perfect. They also resized 2 rings for my right hand which were my moms that I will use during the ceremony and reception. Unparrallel professionalism.

Lakisha · Married on 09/08/2018

Salwa was very helpful and patient. She ensured we received the most beautiful wedding jewelry that matched our personality & style not to mention our budget.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Gold and Diamond Source's reply:

Thank you for your review and kind words for Salwa. We are thrilled to hear you found a stunning ring within your budget and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

My fiance and I purchased our wedding bands from Gold and Diamond Source and we couldn't be happier! From the customer service to the quality - A++!

Sent on 02/15/2018

Gold and Diamond Source's reply:

Thank you Lauren for your review. We look forward to being your family jeweler.

anthony · Married on 07/28/2018

Outstanding service! No matter how much you spend....or do not spend. They treat you right.

Paul · Married on 07/27/2018

I highly recommend Gold and Diamond source. AJ went out of his way to help me in a time sensitive matter. The service was way more than expected. I can't express how happy we are. And will be back. Thank you AJ you have a life long customer.

Thomas · Married on 07/05/2018

Patti and Patrick were outstanding in help us pick the perfect diamond. Customer service was excellent and absolutely no high pressure. Loved our experience and planning to go back for all future jewelry purchases

Cherie · Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing service and jewelry! Darrel and Debbie were fabulous helping us with our engagement ring selection and picking out the perfect diamond. They even found my wedding band. We live near Chicago so they even shipped to us. We will definitely return for my future husband's wedding band soon! You are the best!;!

John · Married on 05/22/2018

Beyond Spectacular! The way Steve and Julie conduct this very unique Family business is the way business was conducted in the 1950s. It is personal, caring and genuinely sincere. Additionally and equally important is the quality and elegance of their jewelry, the pluperfect and incomparable service and the "across-the-board" professionalism and ability of their staff. They have set the bar in this industry at a height that no other jeweler will ever achieve.

• Cricket

Heather · Married on 03/10/2018

My fiance purchased my engagement ring from Mais. After we got engaged, he raved about the service he received. They were very accommodating with his budget and preferences. He said he shopped at several other stores, but knew GDS was the one to go with due to their service, selection, prices, and overall experience. We decided to exchange the wedding band that matched my ring (my fingers are very small, and the matching set was just too large in comparison). They were easy to work with even though it was a few months after the purchase. They allowed me to keep the larger size engagement ring while they ordered one in my smaller size. We purchased my wedding band there and his wedding band as well. Can't wait to wear them after our wedding! The service, quality, and selection is unbeatable and I'd highly recommend Gold and Diamond Source to anyone. We will definitely be making this store our go-to for jewelry purchases. Thanks!

• Pickles

Caitlin · Married on 02/24/2018

My future husband raves about Gold and Diamond Source to anyone who will listen. He is not a shopper (he relies on me for all shopping) and he chose G&DS based on the proximity to his job. In other words, he could have easily been taken advantage of. Instead he got a beautiful ring that appraised 2,000$ higher than what he paid for it. The jeweler he worked with took the time to show him diamonds in his price range and educated him on the difference between the 4Cs and showed him differences so he could make an educated decision. It is rare that my future husband is happy with a shopping experience, and I am so happy that Gold and Diamond Source were so helpful that he did not feel the need to ask my advice, therefore keeping the engagement secret. Thank you again G&DS

Crystal · Married on 12/12/2017

Troy was great. He listened and paid attentions to our likes, budget and expedited getting my new ring ready so I could have it same day. This was our first GDS experience but certainly not our last. We have seen/heard the store, commercials, radio advertisements, etc for years but haven't been in the market for jewelry. As soon as it was time to upgrade my 15 year old wedding band I suggested GDS and my husband and I were both extremely pleased. I will refer/recommend GDS anytime the subject arises. Which will be often because my ring is gorgeous and an eye catcher! Crystal and Richard Z.

Gold and Diamond Source 5

Paul · Married on 11/11/2017

We were very impressed with not just our engagement ring, but our sales personnel, Salwa and Hala. Salwa and Hala did a great job of showing my fiancé, Celeste, all the settings in our price range and the type of ring Celeste wanted. Celeste wanted a halo style with a vintage look and Salwa and Hala found the perfect ring for her that she loves!!!

Salwa and Hala were very patient with Celeste showing her lots of different styles before she finally settled on her ring. Salwa and Hala, with a little help from Patty, were even more patient with me in the buying process. I have a friend in the diamond brokerage business in New York and I had contacted him about getting the diamond. I gave him what I was looking for and he gave me a round about price for the specs I gave him. The diamond that we got from YOU was even better than what my friend was going to be able to do and priced about the same. I was so impressed with how everyone at The Gold and Diamond Source treated us that we decided to get the ring and diamond from you. Now of course I have to mend a fence with an old friend...lol!

I am in sales myself and deal with complicated purchases that range from $5000 to $150,000 and buying a diamond is even difficult for me. Everyone that we have encountered, down to your security personnel, is attentive, extremely knowledgeable and patient through a sometimes overwhelming process. For that, I want to thank you.

Bobbie · Married on 08/23/2017

First time and will not be the last. Alexis was a pleasure to work with. There was no pressure on buying something more than what we came for. Alexis along with the entire staff was very friendly and helpful.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Gold and Diamond Source's reply:

Hi Bobbie. Thank you for your review and kind words for Alexis & our staff. We look forward to assisting you in the future. Thanks again.

victoria · Married on 07/19/2017

I worked with Sue Howell to purchase the wedding band for my fiancé. She was so wonderful to work with. My fiancé had a very classic request for his band and Sue helped me narrow down my options finding the perfect ring. I wanted to personalize the ring and had a special request, not only did she make it happen but she shared her excitement with me at the final result. Sue went out of her way to keep the lines of communication open with me, she took her time and answered all my questions which made me feel so comfortable. My engagement ring is also from Gold & Diamond Source and it is perfect. I would only ever consider looking for wedding/engagement and fine jewelry from here! Sue, thank you for making this life event enjoyable and special!

Anne · Married on 06/05/2017

Alexis and Tisha were excellent in every way. They were so knowledgeable and kind and just made our experience buying an engagement ring that much more memorable. Most of all I could bring my dog into the store when we picked it up! We love dog friendly!!! Thank you so much for having them there.