Houston, TX 77001 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Sassy Chick Bartending Service

Sassy Chick Bartending Service is an all-inclusive mobile bartending company based out of Houston, Texas. They believe that great bartenders should be lively, bold, cheeky and full of spirit, which is where they get their name from. They are happy to bartend a variety of events, from weddings and bridal showers to bachelor and bachelorette parties. Sassy Chick Bartending Service offers couples multiple packages to choose from, based on your individual needs and preferences.

This unique bartending company offers a variety of package options which include a Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission-certified bartender to serve their delicious drinks. They also offer a mocktail bar, for those looking for a dry reception. Couples can add on fun enhancements to their package such as a margarita machine, jell-o shots, liquor piñata, champagne toast and more.

Follow Sassy Chick Bartending Service on
original 51 1033555

3 Reviews for Sassy Chick Bartending Service

• Andrea

Andrea Hardemon · Married on 03/08/2019

Best Bartenders to work with!

I'm a wedding planner and the wedding last weekend (3/8/2019) was the first time I've worked with Sassy Chicks Bartending. In my 15+ years of planning, they are by far the best option for bartending to date! They were very easy to work with as far as selections, scheduling and even decor! They were prompt, very friendly and worked efficiently throughout the whole night. Their setup and custom signs were a nice touch to the ambiance. One could tell they enjoyed providing their services and this made the experience effortless. I highly recommend them! Much more success to you!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Michelle Schneider · Married on 02/16/2019

Outstanding

It’s hard to put into words my appreciation for your service. I had no idea exactly what drinks I needed for my wedding. Despite my frustration you actually took the time to sit with me and discussed my options.

At the end of our meeting I was at ease. My guests and my wedding planner loved you!

Thank you for working with me and helping me not turn into a Bridezilla!!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Sassy Chick Bartending Service FAQ

• What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Set Up, Clean Up
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, Glassware