1049 W Berwick St, Easton, PA 18042 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,900
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 40

About Kristy Hoadley Photography

Documenting love stories for the madly in love!

CONGRATULATIONS on getting engaged!! I want to be barefoot on the beach with you; climbing to the top of a mountain with your hair blowing in the wind with you! I want to capture all those special little moments with you! The moments you might not even know were happening, along with the ones you did! I deeply value the chemistry and relationship I have with my clients. I want you to trust me; feel comfortable and truly be yourselves. I want your wedding day story to be a treasure for the rest of your life--an heirloom of art, joy & beauty.

Wedding day packages start at $3,975.

Follow Kristy Hoadley Photography on

• Anna Long Photography
  • S.R. WeddingStory
  • Twilight Photo Video LLC
Couples portrait
lehigh valley wedding photographer otts exotic plants greenhouse philadelphia pa 177 51 987556 158221000997792
Groom & Groomsmen

Videos 1 Video

9 Reviews for Kristy Hoadley Photography

• Heather

Heather · Married on 02/08/2020

Every bride's dream! Kristy is incredible!

Kristy is BEYOND incredible; she is every bride’s dream for a photographer. Right from the start, Kristy was responsive, organized and flexible. She made us feel so comfortable while we were taking pictures, we were laughing the entire time! Our engagement shoot was amazing, no awkward stiff poses. Each photo she takes has context, emotion and love. She was open to my ideas and her skills took it to the next level. Kristy was so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process, she made our day of timeline, kept my family where they needed to be, stayed on schedule all day. I didn’t feel like we had to run around or stress to take photos. She kept me calm and stress free throughout the entire day too which is HUGE! I felt confident that everything was going to be fine knowing Kristy was there. Kristy is down to earth, easy to talk to and a genuinely nice person, I felt like I have known her my entire life. She listens to what is important for us and makes sure it happens. My family told me after the wedding that they had a blast with our photographer. Kristy pays attention to everyone that is around her, without losing focus on the bride and groom. She also got us our pictures back so fast, I swear she doesn’t sleep!! Kristy is breaking out of that typical “wedding photo” box and delivers pictures that are truly unique. I am so grateful to have a photographer for life now!!!

Sent on 02/28/2020

Kristy Hoadley Photography's reply:

Omg!! 😭😭 I love you guys!! Your whole family! Your day was AMAZING, and sooo happy I got to share it with you!! 😘😘😘

Emily T · Married on 06/01/2019

If I could give Kristy 100 stars, I would!

She is truly incredible! In the planning stages, Kristy was willing to meet with us wherever and whenever was convenient for us. She met with us to go over packages and then to go over timeline stuff as the wedding got closer, which was my request. Communication was great-- she was always very quick to get back to me and she was super personable from the start. Our engagement session was amazing! She had some great ideas in downtown Easton and at Merrill Creek in P-Burg and we were very impressed with the photos we got from this shoot. On the wedding day-- I can't even put into words how incredible Kristy and Emily were. They were timely, fun, engaged, positive, energetic, and personable (which is definitely not an exhaustive list). Besides that, they were SO creative and really had some amazing ideas for photos at the first look, ceremony, and reception. She has sent us a sneak peak since our wedding and I am truly OBSESSED with her work. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE REST!! I feel so lucky to have found Kristy and to have chosen her to capture our special day. She was so involved and professional from start to finish. She was attentive to what we wanted, but also came with so many great ideas. She kept things moving so there was never a dull moment... and the energy that her and Emily had was unbelievable!!! Even the guests and my bridal party were consistently complimenting how great the photographers were. Book with her, you won't regret it.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Kristy Hoadley Photography's reply:

Aweee!!! You guys are so sweet! Thank you sooo much! You guys were AH-MAZING!!!!

Aubrey S. · Married on 05/17/2019

I'm OBSESSED with my photos!!

Kristy is so patient, kind and easy to work with. She makes you feel comfortable even if you think you’re the most awkward person while taking pictures (which I am). They say the photographer is the most important part of a wedding, I would have to agree. She did not fail to impress. Our pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS!!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Kristy Hoadley Photography's reply:

Aweee!! Thanks Lovebug!! You and Mike rocked every part!! ❤️❤️ Thank you for having me be a part of your special day, I'm honored!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• 1049 W Berwick St Easton, PA, 18042 See on map
    Location of (Kristy Hoadley Photography)