Kristy Hoadley Photography

Easton, PA View map
$3,900 Most Popular Price

$3,900 Most Popular Price

HEART FELT IMAGERY FOR THE WILD + FREE

CONGRATULATIONS on getting engaged!! I want to be barefoot on the beach with you; climbing to the top of a mountain with your hair blowing in the wind with you! I want to capture all those special little moments with you! The moments you might not even know were happening, along with the ones you did! I deeply value the chemistry and relationship I have with my clients. I want you to trust me; feel comfortable and truly be yourselves. I want your wedding day story to be a treasure for the rest of your life--an heirloom of art, joy & beauty.

Wedding day packages start at $4,200.

• Woman-owned

Danielle R. Married on 10/30/2021

Amazing photographer!

Kristy was so wonderful throughout the entire process!! We booked Kristy about a year and a half before the wedding and from the first phone call she put me at ease!! She answered all my questions and was super organized!! We did our engagement shoot with her before the wedding and the pictures were AMAZING!!! My husband and I are shy and she made it so comfortable and had us laughing the whole time!! For the wedding she created a timeline for us and kept us on track! She was great at organizing our families for family pictures and kept us moving!! We even received sneak peak photos that night!! We can’t wait to see the rest of the amazing photos she captured from the night!
    Gabrielle B. Married on 03/09/2020

Best photographer ever!

Kristy is absolutely amazing. She is BEYOND anything we could have ever wanted when we hired a photographer. Our engagement shoot and wedding day photos turned out so much more amazing than we could have ever imagined. We went in thinking the whole experience would be really awkward and not for us, but she made us feel so comfortable and everything felt so natural with her. She was super responsive, very quick turnaround with her finished photos, and overall made our entire experience so great. Also check out her boudoir page if you are looking to do that.. she is absolutely unbelievably talented in all of her work. Her style of editing photos is unlike a majority of other photographers I had seen. Took me forever to find my dream photographer, and so so so glad we finally found her! We Love you Kristy 💕

Kristy Hoadley Photography's reply:

Awee!! Thank you so much guys!! You know you’ll always be my favorite! Never an awkward moment. Felt like we’ve been friends forever! Love you guys!! 🖤🖤🖤
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 02/08/2020

Every bride's dream! Kristy is incredible!

Kristy is BEYOND incredible; she is every bride’s dream for a photographer. Right from the start, Kristy was responsive, organized and flexible. She made us feel so comfortable while we were taking pictures, we were laughing the entire time! Our engagement shoot was amazing, no awkward stiff poses. Each photo she takes has context, emotion and love. She was open to my ideas and her skills took it to the next level. Kristy was so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process, she made our day of timeline, kept my family where they needed to be, stayed on schedule all day. I didn’t feel like we had to run around or stress to take photos. She kept me calm and stress free throughout the entire day too which is HUGE! I felt confident that everything was going to be fine knowing Kristy was there. Kristy is down to earth, easy to talk to and a genuinely nice person, I felt like I have known her my entire life. She listens to what is important for us and makes sure it happens. My family told me after the wedding that they had a blast with our photographer. Kristy pays attention to everyone that is around her, without losing focus on the bride and groom. She also got us our pictures back so fast, I swear she doesn’t sleep!! Kristy is breaking out of that typical “wedding photo” box and delivers pictures that are truly unique. I am so grateful to have a photographer for life now!!!

Kristy Hoadley Photography's reply:

Omg!! 😭😭 I love you guys!! Your whole family! Your day was AMAZING, and sooo happy I got to share it with you!! 😘😘😘

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

1049 W Berwick St Easton, PA, 18042
Location of (Kristy Hoadley Photography)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding