Kristy Hoadley Photography

1049 W Berwick St 2nd floor, Easton, PA 18042 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Kristy Hoadley Photography

Documenting love stories for the madly in love!

CONGRATULATIONS on getting engaged!! I want to be barefoot on the beach with you; climbing to the top of a mountain with your hair blowing in the wind with you! I want to capture all those special little moments with you! The moments you might not even know were happening, along with the ones you did! I deeply value the chemistry and relationship I have with my clients. I want you to trust me; feel comfortable and truly be yourselves. I want your wedding day story to be a treasure for the rest of your life--an heirloom of art, joy & beauty.

Follow Kristy Hoadley Photography on
Couples portrait by train
ashleyandrew 53 51 987556 1567371222

8 Reviews for Kristy Hoadley Photography

Aubrey S. · Married on 05/17/2019

I'm OBSESSED with my photos!!

Kristy is so patient, kind and easy to work with. She makes you feel comfortable even if you think you’re the most awkward person while taking pictures (which I am). They say the photographer is the most important part of a wedding, I would have to agree. She did not fail to impress. Our pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS!!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Kristy Hoadley Photography's reply:

Aweee!! Thanks Lovebug!! You and Mike rocked every part!! ❤️❤️ Thank you for having me be a part of your special day, I'm honored!

Jenn M. · Married on 06/09/2018

We love Kristy!

Kristy was truly amazing! Not only was she my wedding photographer, i felt like she was my friend too! She did an amazing job at making me feel great! She took beautiful pictures and really made it a fun experience!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Kristy Hoadley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jen! I definitely did gain a friend and so happy I did! You guys are the best! ❤️I wish you both a fantastic future together!

Kristy Hoadley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• 1049 W Berwick St 2nd floor Easton, PA, 18042 See on map