Barspirit Premier Bartending Service Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Mary
    Mary A. Married on 07/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I love my experience with them

I used Barspirit for my wedding and would highly recommend them. Professional service from start to end. They made great suggestions and choices in terms of the liquors for the event. Our bartender, Nicole, was excellent. Very professional, friendly and gracious. It was a pleasure to talk to her during refills.

Hi Mary,

Thank you so much! Nicole will be thrilled with your review. We would love to be a part of your future events again.

• Miranda
    Miranda S. Married on 07/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I would give them 10stars if I could!

Barspirit has the best staff! First of all, its customer service is very reliable and quick. My booking got processed in less than an hour. They had suggestions and concerns that I never realized were essential to the event - this only proves prudence on their part to avoid any hassle on the actual day. Very professional.

Hi Miranda,

Thank you for your kind words, we really appreciate you taking the time to write this fantastic review! We had a great time at your party, your guests were awesome and we'd love to be s part of your future events.

• Velinda
    Velinda S. Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you for such a wonderful and fun service!

I've discovered about Barspirit from a friend who recently also had her wedding. I was at her wedding so I witnessed how their service was. I was just so glad that our wedding day suited to their availability. The bartender we got was awesome. Great bartending skills with humor. We had fun having little chit chats with him during refills. We only had marvelous drinks the entire night.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Jane
    Jane F. Married on 06/25/2022

Best bartender

The best bartending service I've experienced so far. They will help you come up with the best choice of drinks that are perfect for the season. They also matched the bar set up with the motif of my wedding - so sweet. Everything is organized. Drinks were prepared in advance so there was no long waiting time. This is my idea of customer service. Thanks again, team!

Hi Jane,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We had a great time with your guests and we would love to hear from you again.

• Cindy
    Cindy M. Married on 06/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Neat and professional customer service

Barspirit is excellent at what they do. They communicate very well. Their estimate cost for drinks is much more reasonable compared to other bartending services. Peter was our bartender at that time - he was quick and created great mixes. He was with another crew who served drinks to the guests. I saw great teamwork in them - neat and professional! 'till next time, Barspirit!

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for this awesome review! Peter will be thrilled to hear about this, he does go above and beyond in every event. We're glad you like the drinks and we look forward to hearing from you again.

• Liza
    Liza M. Married on 06/12/2022

great communicators

Excellent in communication. They used their platforms properly, you can reach them anywhere - phone, facebook, website and here. Plus, they gave out a well-detailed estimate. From start to end, they did the job very well.

Hi Liza,

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure serving you and your guests, and for your future events, we're just an email away. We'll be happy to work with you again.

• Maxene
    Maxene S. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The service was prompt and highly satisfying

They act promptly and satisfyingly. I strongly liked how they managed the event themselves. I offered to hire additional helpers but they declined with the assurance they could serve less than a hundred people with ease. Proven! These guys are pure teamwork and hard work. Don't forget them when you have events. They are worth it.

Barspirit Premier Bartending Service's reply:

Hey, Maxene! We can't thank you enough for your awesome feedback. Looking forward to hearing from you again :)
  • Stacy
    Stacy W. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

What a phenomenal experience I had with this team!

Top-notch mixes, highly organized, friendly waitstaff and bartenders. All at a very affordable price! My greatest takeaway is they saved me from a lot of hassle during the event, that's why they are super worth it. I'll surely hire them back for future events and recommend them to my dear family and friends.

Hi Stacy,

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for allowing us to participate in a memorable event. We would love to be a part of your future events again.

Best wishes
  • Nancy
    Nancy M. Married on 05/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

the result was undeniably astounding

We are very pleased with their service. I did not expect that they were truly as great as the reviews say. Peter is the best bartender you could ask for. He creates the best mixes. He has a great sense of humor which every guest loved and is very tidy. Everyone in the team did a great job so the result was undeniably astounding.

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to write an awesome detailed review. Peter does create the best mixes, and we're glad you liked it. Our team had a great time with you and your guests, we'd love to be a part of your future events.

• Nathalia
    Nathalia M. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Barspirit is a no-hassle bartending service

From my experience, their customer service is outstanding at a very reasonable price. Everyone in the team did their role well. The Barspirit men are very perceptive. They were aware of when a guest needs a drink and which drink is wanted. They were also great at multitasking (well I think they are required to) and in memorizing orders.

Hi Nathalia,

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your big day and leaving this awesome review. Our team had a great time serving you and your guests. If you need our services again for your future events, let us know and we'll be happy to help.

• Valerie
    Valerie B. Married on 05/08/2022

Very , very good job!

I just want to tell that their bartenders are highly knowledgeable about drinks. We frankly enjoyed the drinks they prepared especially the main cocktail drink, Mulled Wine. Their bartenders or rather mixologists know a lot of classic and not so common cocktails. Their mixes complement our food. Very , very good job!

Hi Valerie,

Thank you for the compliments, our bartenders will be thrilled to read this, and we're glad you enjoyed the drinks. We hope you and your guests had a great time as we did. We hope to hear from you again very soon!

All the Best,

• Jonalyn
    Jonalyn S. Married on 04/24/2022

So worth it!

I love Barspirit! They were a friendly vibe that welcomed everyone. They cheered everyone in the event through their exceptional customer service and tasty drinks. There were personal requests of cocktails which were delivered satisfactorily. So worth it!

Hi Jonalyn,

Thank you for your awesome review, we're glad you had fun with the staff and enjoyed the drinks, it was our pleasure serving you and your guests and we'd love to hear from you again!

• Caroline
    Caroline O. Married on 04/16/2022

Successful wedding!

Barspirit is a huge part of the success of our wedding! They are organized, friendly, committed to the job, punctual and professional. They deserve 5star reviews!

Hi Caroline,

Thank you for your review! We're honored and proud to have been a part of your wedding. We had fun with your guests and we would love to hear from you again.

All the best,
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth J. Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very gratefule for the wonderful service they've provided

Their service is amazing! I am happy I made the right choice. I compared a lot of bar tending services company and Barspirit made it on top. Josh was very helpful and figured out everything I needed. His crew arrived and set up early - a very good thing. Thank you. I'll definitely have you in our next event

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for your kind words! Our team had a great time, we had fun serving your guests and we'd love to be a part of your future events, we're just an email away and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Josh and Team
  • Marie
    Marie A. Married on 02/12/2022

Very admirable service

What's admirable about Barspirit is that the servers and bartenders kept the area tidy and they worked efficiently. They were constantly cleaning to ensure safety of everyone at this time of pandemic. No long lines and long waiting times. They got the orders right and served on time. They came in with complete tools and were quick to act when they ran out of ice.

Hey Marie,

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review. We're happy to have been a part of such a special occasion, we had fun serving your guests and we would love to hear from you again.

All the best,
  • Clara
    Clara H. Married on 12/18/2021

The best crew

I couldnt be happier how our event turned out. This crew was organized and friendly. The guests did not have to wait long to get served! I will definitely recommend them to friends

Hi Clara,

Thank you for your awesome review! We had fun at your wedding and we'd love to hear from you and your friends again.

Best Wishes,
  • Maxima
    Maxima S. Married on 10/09/2021

The bestest!

Thank you for your that wonderful service! We all loved the cocktails you made! So generous of you to teach a recipe. They came to the venue with complete tools and equipment. No hassle at a very good value.
  • Lori
    Lori W. Married on 10/02/2021

wonderful service

Thank you for that wonderful service. Everyone was happy with the crews performance - quick and professional. I will definitely hire these guys again.
  • Amanda
    Amanda H. Married on 09/26/2021

professional and responsive

I've got so busy after our wedding. But I can't just go on without thanking these guys who made my dream wedding fun and hassle-free! I do realize the importance of every review because without it, it would be hard to entrust your event to some guys who call themselves professionals. I searched over and over and read a lot of reviews about Barspirit until I decided to call them. I did not have a hard time reaching them out. My phone conversation with the customer service went smoothly. I got my free quote over my email and paid it online. I saw at the event every detail I requested for. I super loved the cocktails they prepared! I asked them if there was anything they needed but they negated with conviction that they went to the event well prepared and full of energy. I was amazed! Everyone at the party witnessed how professional and responsive they were! Some of the guests even asked for their contact details! After the party, they left the area mess-free! It is pretty hard to find a service like this so I keep them on my phonebook and it will be my go-to bartender for every event in the future!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer E. Married on 09/17/2021

Second to none

My experience with this company is incomparable. From the booking to the actual event, everything went smoothly. The bartenders were attentive and well-behaved. Orders, drinks, and equipment were complete.
  • Sienna
    Sienna P. Married on 08/28/2021

Awesome service!

I am extremely satisfied and happy with their service. The cocktails are awesome, the servers are well-trained and the whole transaction went smoothly. Till next time Barspirit! But I hope the value stays the same.
  • Sheryll
    Sheryll B. Married on 08/22/2021

Worth a try

I hired Barspirit for my wedding because I've read a lot of good reviews about them. The crewmen sure know their responsibilities and are very easy to talk to. No matter what our requests were on that day they acknowledged and did it. I absolutely got what I paid for!
  • Sharon
    Sharon K. Married on 08/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very satisfied with their service

I stumbled upon many good reviews about their service on the internet and it got me curios. So I searched for their website and booked them. Immediately they confirmed my appointment and orders. I made my payment online which I find very convenient and organized. On the day of our wedding, they came early and set the bar up. It was amazing. The crews need little to no supervision at all. They definitely know what to do which is very satisfying.
  • Michelle
    Michelle W. Married on 08/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They transact very well with clients

I have finally found time to drop a review to this company. I have the smoothest transaction ever with them. On the same day of online booking, I received the confirmation of my orders, the date was already scheduled, the reception was easily located - every detail was properly delivered and communicated. On the day of the event, I noticed some extra drinks which they brought just in case we'd request for more - that I find very very amazing because they had anticipated what might happen and was prepared to solve future problems. The bartenders were polite and entertaining from start to end. I am extremely grateful for thier service.
  • Arthur
    Arthur E. Married on 08/07/2021

Does the best mixes!

We were so fortunate to find them online. Our transaction went smooooooothly. Everything turned out amazing. Everything went according to my preference. They served the best mixes in town! I felt the need to drop this review because they deserve it! Highly recommended.
illustration stars