2305 SE 9th Avenue, Portland, OR 97214 Map · Phone number

About My Bartender

What started as a small, "outta the garage" bartending business in 2003, has grown to be the largest Event Bartending and Liquid Catering specialty company for the entire Portland Metro area and beyond.

Now celebrating our 15th in business, My Bartender has been the industry leader in event bartending and liquid catering services for the Pacific NW, Columbia Gorge, Willamette Valley and more.

My Bartender is more than an event bartending service; we are experience creators. We believe having the right alcoholic beverages and a competent bartender can move your event into a whole new stratosphere.

From our sales and operations teams to our front line bartenders and bar backs, the entire staff at My Bartender is committed to providing the best in customer service, drink preparation and to helping set the stage for a fantastic event each and every time.

As a full service caterer, we'll come complete with everything necessary for a complete bar station set-up from the bar itself to service ware to ice. You'll never need to go to the liquor store or procure your own items, we take care of it all.

woodenbars 51 475582
de2

16 Reviews for My Bartender

• Abbey

Abbey Tollefsen · Married on 08/31/2019

Great! Very hardworking staff and so easy to work with!

Tilly was great to work with and helped answer all of my questions during the planning process. The team day of went above and beyond, constantly working and helping out where they could throughout dinner and the entire evening. They cleaned up literally everything. You couldn’t even tell we had a bar there the next day. Very professional and a full service! So glad we went with My Bartender!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Jason

Jason Nicholas · Married on 07/13/2019

Best Experience

I don’t know where to begin. The team went above and beyond what I had expected. They were friendly and professional. Multiple guest had commented on how great there service was. I would recommend and use them for all and any future events.

Sent on 07/17/2019

My Bartender's reply:

Thank you so much for those nice words! We absolutely enjoyed being part of your special day - from your amazing intimate ceremony to your super fun reception dance party! Congratulations Newly weds!!

Kelsi Jensen · Married on 07/06/2019

Great service!

Tilly made everything so easy during the planning process. We were able to do a tasting before hand to make decisions on the drinks and she was helpful with recommendations. During the wedding the bartenders were able to serve everyone quickly and professionally. Definitely recommend MyBartender!

Sent on 07/18/2019

My Bartender's reply:

Thank you Kelsi for all those sweet words! We all loved being a part of your wedding team, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Again thank you!

Award

My Bartender FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 10.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 10.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 10.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Tables, Linens, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 23.00
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? Local
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• Bridgewood Events
    Bridgewood Events Wedding Rentals

My Bartender knows how to make a great cocktail! We highly recommend this company, not only for the tasty cocktails, but the professional service and the smiles on their staff's faces!

• Stumptown DJs
    Stumptown DJs Wedding DJs

These people really know their drinks. They are fast and furious with service and always quench our thirsts when we DJ events with them. They show up early and go out of their way to keep guests happy. My Bartender gets a thumbs up from Stumptown DJs.

• Perfect Planning
    Perfect Planning Wedding Planners

A good bar is the cornerstone to a great event. My Bartender knocks it out of the park every time! Beautiful bar set ups, amazing cocktails and top notch staff. Everyone on their team is a true professional. Its clear as day that they are passionate about the product and service they deliver.

• 2305 SE 9th Avenue Portland, Oregon, 97214 See on map