Jen and Chuck Photography

Ocean Springs, MS View map Visit website
$1,650 Most Popular Price

$1,650 Most Popular Price

Jen and Chuck Photography is a wedding photography company in Ocean Springs, Mississippi. This passionate husband and wife pair are available to service the Gulf Coast of Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, and Louisiana. They want to capture you on the days in your life that stand out the most, whether it is your wedding, graduation, or anniversary. Jen and Chuck Photography delight in capturing the special moments that can't be recreated so that you can remember and cherish them for years to come.

Jen and Chuck Photography uses a combination of contemporary, photojournalism, vintage, natural, and traditional styles and techniques in their work. They offer several customizable packages and can coordinate payment plans for your convenience. Whether you are looking for an engagement shoot, boudoir shoot, or just wedding portraits, this company can provide the services you’re looking for. Their list of services includes:

• Additional hours
  • Willingness to travel
  • High-resolution images
  • One event per day
  • Multiple locations
  • Second photographer
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,850

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,650

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Paige Married on 05/04/2019

So glad I chose Jen & Chuck!

Hands down, best photographers out there! I am SO glad I chose them to capture our wedding day. They were extremely professional, flexible, and just overall pleasant and nice people! They both make you feel uber comfortable in some of those awkward situations! Between their team, they have really great communication so every transition/photo/etc. is flawless and seamless. I also really appreciated their input. They are the experts and while they were very cautious of doing exactly what we wanted, I appreciated any input and advice they had to offer. There were a few things they brought up to me that I just hadn't considered and I really appreciated how poised they were when presenting those thoughts without making it feel like they were stepping on anyone's toes.

The turnaround time for receiving our final photos and video was impressive! We had a really great variety and large number of photos to chose from! They were also very receptive with any feedback I had to offer as well.

I really don't think I can say enough great things about them as team, their quality, their flexibility, their professionalism, everything was just perfect. I HIGHLY recommend Jen & Chuck. It was one of the best decisions I made for that day!

THANK YOU JEN AND CHUCK!
    Phebe T. Married on 04/20/2019

Absolutely Outstanding!

Jen & Chuck were the best photographers I've ever hired for anything! I'm so grateful I was able to find them for my wedding. They are experienced and professional; yet down home and friendly. They were extremely patient when we got lost on the way to the location. They called our cell and gave us turn by turn directions, staying on the phone until we saw them. The photos turned out just Beautiful! I hired my photographer first and then built the wedding around that. I wouldn't do it any other way. Hire them - NOW! You will not regret it!
  • Katlynn
    Katlynn Married on 12/20/2018

Jen and Chuck Photography

This couple does extremely beautiful work! I highly recommend!

Deals

Jen and Chuck Photography 1
Exclusive

1332 Diller Rd Ocean Springs, MS, 39564
Location of (Jen and Chuck Photography)

Jen and Chuck Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jen and Chuck Photography include in the starting price?

Jen and Chuck Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jen and Chuck Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jen and Chuck Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Jen and Chuck Photography offer?

Jen and Chuck Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Jen and Chuck Photography offer?

Jen and Chuck Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jen and Chuck Photography offer for wedding events?

Jen and Chuck Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Jen and Chuck Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jen and Chuck Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Jen and Chuck Photography offer?

Jen and Chuck Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Jackson for your wedding