Kaleb Hill Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

Kaleb Hill Photography is a wedding photography company in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. Owner and photographer, Kaleb, is a fine arts wedding photographer who is passionate about his work. He works well under pressure and can handle any task thrown his way, which definitely makes him a wonderful option as your wedding photographer. He loves transforming the world around him into a unique piece of art. With amazing imagination and creativity, you are sure to love the images that this photographer creates on your big day.

Kaleb Hill Photography offers an array of services to their clients. Using a combination of contemporary, photojournalism, natural, vintage, and traditional styles and techniques, this company provides stunning high-resolution images for each set of clients. Their list of photography services includes:

• Engagement shoot
  • Wedding portraits
  • Mirror photo booth
  • Additional hours
  • Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000

Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Brandi
    Brandi C. Getting married on 01/09/2022

Highly recommend! Beautiful work!

I highly recommend Kaleb! I couldn't be happier with Kaleb's professionalism, creativity, and demeanor! He's super quick in getting the photos back so the process is painless. His work is so pretty, you won't be disappointed!
  • Chloe
    Chloe V. Married on 06/09/2021

The BEST Choice of Photographer!

My husband and I are so happy we chose Kaleb as our photographer! From the very beginning, Kaleb was very organized which helped SO much. He made sure I didn't leave out any shots that I wanted. On the day of, he was so much help with keeping us on schedule. He had the itinerary down pat, and made sure I had every picture I wanted. I was shocked at how fast we got our pictures back AND how many there were. He captured every moment so perfectly, and we couldn't be happier. We also got the cutest print outs and USB drive from Kaleb in the mail, which I'm super excited to have. He was so much fun to work with and was very personable. I recommend Kaleb if you are looking for a punctual, organized, and relatable photographer to work with. He is truly the best!
    Lauren B. Married on 04/12/2021

Perfection

I cannot say enough about how thankful my husband and I are that we chose Kaleb Hill to photograph our wedding! He really helped make us so comfortable during the whole day, and he made the whole process feel effortless. We absolutely loved his aesthetic and his energy. He was able to make perfect use of all aspects of our location and find beauty everywhere! We got to see our first wedding photo within 2 days of the ceremony and got our full wedding photo set within a week! The pictures are absolute perfection. They have the most beautiful romantic feel, and we have gotten so many compliments on them. We still tear up when we watch our wedding video. I would very highly recommend this photographer to anyone planning on getting married or newly engaged. Our engagement photos were flawless as well!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Hattiesburg Hattiesburg, MS, 39401
601-340-9065
Location of (Kaleb Hill Photography)

Other vendors in Jackson for your wedding