Kaleb Hill Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Madison
    Madison R. Married on 06/18/2022

Best Photographer Ever!

Absolutely fantastic! Very professional and knowledgeable about how to get the perfect shot. Also knows just how to make his clients comfortable throughout the whole process. We loved every single one of our photos and the video and are so happy we made the best decision for our big day. 10/10 would recommend!
    Rylee A. Married on 06/11/2022

June 11th, 2022

We are so pleased and have not stopped looking at our wedding pictures and our highlight video 🥰 we booked Kaleb for our wedding day and I am so thankful for all the amazing images and footage he was able to pack in with only booking him for 5 hours!! We loved his editing style and he truly captured the love in every photograph.

It’s worth noting, that I am absolutely blown away that Kaleb had our entire album, ceremony, and highlight video within a WEEK after getting married!!! I am so happy we booked him for our wedding day 🤍
    Josie G. Married on 06/10/2022

Very positive experience

Very responsible and punctual. Pictures were amazing!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Sara S. Married on 06/05/2022

Amazing!!!

My wife and I were so preoccupied with everything happening on our big day. It was such a relief to have a photographer that not only knew what to do but did it well. Kaleb captured every magical moment that took place so now we can relive them forever. He was very much on top of the situation. I would recommend Kaleb to anyone!
    Emily F. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kaleb Hill perfectly captured every moment of our wedding day and bridal portraits.

Kaleb Hill made the process of working together very easy and it felt like a true collaboration. He was as invested as we were in making our wedding a dream come true. He was easy to work with, listened to our input, flexible, and communicated well. Kaleb perfectly captured everything for my bridal portraits and our wedding day in such a beautiful way. He did not miss a moment or an angle. His pictures and video were truly heartwarming to see. Words can not express how happy we were with our photographer/ videographer.
    Mary J. Married on 05/14/2022

Best Wedding Photographer!

Kaleb was great to work with! He was professional, experienced, and extremely efficient. We got all edited photos and videos back in less than a week after our wedding. We could not recommend him enough!
    Katelyn T. Married on 04/22/2022

The Best!!!!

Kaleb did our engagement photos and will be doing our wedding photos soon - he has been a pleasure to work with thus far and he did an amazing job with our engagements! Highly recommend!!!!!!!
    Shelby P. Married on 03/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kaleb did such a great job , the pictures came out beautiful. He was a pleasure to work with from booking up to the wedding.

Kaleb was a pleasure to work with from booking up to the wedding. He did such a great job , the pictures came out beautiful.
  • Brandi
    Brandi C. Married on 01/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend! Beautiful work!

I highly recommend Kaleb! I couldn't be happier with Kaleb's professionalism, creativity, and demeanor! He's super quick in getting the photos back so the process is painless. His work is so pretty, you won't be disappointed!
    Sarah D. Married on 12/29/2021

Magnificent!

Kaleb Hill was magnificent! Wedding photographers should be fun and willing to take the pictures you want, but they should also be experienced and know how to handle a crowd during those big family pictures. Kaleb is the whole package! I would highly recommend him to anyone! He does beautiful work, and I honestly can't stop looking at the amazing photos he took on our special day. Also, when it comes to getting your pictures back afterwards, tweaked and beautified, he is the fastest in the business!
    Darian S. Married on 12/11/2021

Amazing experience!

Kaleb was the best priced photographer and he did an AMAZING job! I was able to bundle my engagement photos, bridal portraits, day of photography and videography, and the magic mirror photo booth in one package and it made things so much easier. Kaleb was so helpful and answered every question I had and gave me great advice on how the scheduling and timing of everything should go. He also had amazing attention to detail, making sure we got the best shots every time for all of our shoots. My husband and I are a bit awkward in front of the camera and Kaleb was very patient and honest with us if he felt we needed to change something up and try something different to make us more comfortable, which I greatly appreciated. He got our final pictures and videos back so quickly every time and they were always so stunning. After the wedding, be mailed us everything on a disk and a flash drive and even included mini print outs of his favorite shots in the package, which we just thought was so sweet and special. We had an amazing experience with Kaleb and definitely recommend him for any occasion!!
    Kynsleigh C. Married on 12/05/2021

Photographer

I couldn’t recommend Kaleb more! Finding a wedding photographer with a unique style and an eye for details was one of my main priorities as a bride, and Kaleb’s work goes above and beyond. His work is beautiful, and we will forever cherish the memories he captured for us. Kaleb is also extremely professional and easy to work with. He answered all of my emails and questions promptly, and we even got our wedding photos back within a week!
    Sadie G. Married on 11/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best photographer to work with!

Kaleb made our wedding day absolutely perfect! I loved knowing that I didn’t have to worry about what pictures I was going to receive because he communicates with you and lets you know his whole process of capturing the images. He was also very fast with getting us our pictures from our wedding day. We had our digital copy in less than a week and our flash drive in less than a month! He is also the perfect photographer to hire if you just KNOW you’re going to have a hectic wedding day or plans change. He was so easy to work with and adapted to make sure that our photos came out perfect!
    Keshia C. Married on 11/21/2021

The Best Photographer

Kaleb was great! We received many compliments on our wedding photos. He accommodated multiple places for us to shoot outside and inside. Plus, he made everyone feel at ease! Book him!
    Kaylee K. Married on 11/20/2021

Beautiful Photography!

Kaleb is so awesome to work with! Not only is his photography professional, he also captures you naturally. There’s not much posing, but rather you enjoying the moment. He’s very flexible with what you want and easygoing. He did not disappoint!
    Andrea S. Married on 11/08/2021

Best decision we made

can't recommend Kaleb enough. Like many other couples in 2020 our wedding was canceled abruptly due to the Covid-19 shut down. When we were feeling devastated and scrambled trying to move all our vendors/dates, Kaleb made the rescheduling process so simple and easy on us. Throughout our entire interaction from shopping quotes, booking/contract questions, conversations before the big day, he was always quick to respond, attentive, and so helpful. On our big day he made everything simple and seamless. We felt instantly comfortable and at ease with him (neither I or my husband are big on attention or getting our pictures taken so this was a very big deal). Kaleb guided us through every step and the results were amazing. I really appreciated his eye and recommendations on shot locations. Every suggestion he gave us returned some of our favorite shots of the day, trust him. Also, for any nerdy or off-beat brides out there this is the photographer for you. I am a huge Star Wars fan so I had some very specific shots I wanted involving light sabers and storm trooper helmets. Kaleb captured each one perfectly. We received our pictures quickly (less than a week) after the wedding, we were so surprised. He sent them digitally and also on a beautiful wooden thumb drive, along with a few small prints of his favorite shots (this was such a thoughtful & personal touch). You also get your official print release so you can have your pictures printed anytime, anywhere. For anyone who has shopped photographers, you know this is a huge deal and was one of the biggest reasons we picked him along with his stunning work. To sum up, Kaleb was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer. He is a true professional through and through.
    Laila R. Married on 11/05/2021

Highly recommend!

Couldn’t have been happier with Kaleb! Super organized and gorgeous pictures! Highly recommend!
    Amanda S. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding photographer in MS!

Kaleb and his assistant were very professional and captured every detail you could imagine. As any wedding, it goes by so fast for the bride and groom, but we have so many pictures and the best videos to remember our entire day! I would recommend Kaleb Hill Photography to anyone wanting the highest quality experience for their wedding day!
  • Sydney
    Sydney P. Married on 10/23/2021

Absolutely amazing!

From the moment my husband and I first met Kaleb we knew he was the one we wanted capturing our special day! Due to Covid we decided to have a small ceremony in 2020 and a “vow renewal” and big reception in 2021. Kaleb captured them both so beautifully! He is so easy and fun to work with. We received the most stunning pictures and videos we will cherish for a lifetime. Not only do we have digital access to all of the edited pictures and videos but we also received a CD, personalized USB drive and “Polaroid” pictures in the mail a couple weeks after our wedding. Kaleb stops at no cost to make his clients feel special and valued. We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer/videographer to capture our day so perfectly!
    Jaiden R. Married on 10/09/2021

The absolute best!

Could not have imagined a better photographer! Kaleb ensured I had every shot I wanted, kept the environment relaxed and authentic, and had our photos back to us EARLIER than expected!
  • Sam
    Sam D. Married on 09/19/2021

Fantastic photographer

Kaleb is a fantastic photographer! Initially I was drawn in by his editing style, but everything about the experience was fantastic. Kaleb shot both our engagement photos and our wedding. He's very down to earth and easy to work with, he was consistently present, but not intrusive on our big day. He was super helpful in making sure we didn't miss any important moments!
  • Savannah
    Savannah M. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Make your wedding day better - book Kaleb.

If I could give Kaleb more than five stars, then I would!! We booked Kaleb as our photographer, videographer, and with his mirror booth. He and his team were a TOP reason why our wedding day was a dream. As a bonus to everything, Kaleb was so on top of it with the editing process, that we were able to review our pictures and videos on our honeymoon the week after the wedding!

From start to finish Kaleb was professional, responsive, organized, and an absolute pleasure to work with. You won't ever have to worry about following up with him to make sure he's prepared and you won't need to worry about waiting to hear back from him. Even when he could've made more money by having us book bigger packages, he instead talked with us about our wedding day, our needs, and helped make the decision that was best for us. Additionally, our friends and family raved about how amazing and natural our wedding photos and videos looked. I can't underscore enough how great Kaleb and his team were. They traveled up to Jackson and captured the best memories of our wedding.
    Ashley H. Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kaleb is the best photographer I’ve worked with.

Kaleb is the best photographer I’ve worked with. I couldn’t recommend him more! Not only is he easy to work with, but he is also extremely talented.
  • Chloe
    Chloe V. Married on 06/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST Choice of Photographer!

My husband and I are so happy we chose Kaleb as our photographer! From the very beginning, Kaleb was very organized which helped SO much. He made sure I didn't leave out any shots that I wanted. On the day of, he was so much help with keeping us on schedule. He had the itinerary down pat, and made sure I had every picture I wanted. I was shocked at how fast we got our pictures back AND how many there were. He captured every moment so perfectly, and we couldn't be happier. We also got the cutest print outs and USB drive from Kaleb in the mail, which I'm super excited to have. He was so much fun to work with and was very personable. I recommend Kaleb if you are looking for a punctual, organized, and relatable photographer to work with. He is truly the best!
    Monica P. Married on 06/05/2021

Literally obsessed

I live in the suburbs of NYC but am from Mississippi. Kaleb is more talented than photographers in more expensive parts of the country. My photos are a dream to look at. I look at them pretty much every day.

He was SO fast with getting the pictures to us too. Don’t hesitate to book him - he was our favorite vendor because he really knew how to keep us calm, on schedule, and feeling great about our big day. I can’t overstate the importance of a photographer that makes you feel both beautiful and relaxed (weddings can be stressful!).
illustration stars