Kaleb Hill Photography Reviews

71 | Hattiesburg, MS

71 Reviews for Kaleb Hill Photography

• Brandi

Brandi C. · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Highly recommend! Beautiful work!

I highly recommend Kaleb! I couldn't be happier with Kaleb's professionalism, creativity, and demeanor! He's super quick in getting the photos back so the process is painless. His work is so pretty, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Chloe

Chloe V. · Married on 06/09/2021

The BEST Choice of Photographer!

My husband and I are so happy we chose Kaleb as our photographer! From the very beginning, Kaleb was very organized which helped SO much. He made sure I didn't leave out any shots that I wanted. On the day of, he was so much help with keeping us on schedule. He had the itinerary down pat, and made sure I had every picture I wanted. I was shocked at how fast we got our pictures back AND how many there were. He captured every moment so perfectly, and we couldn't be happier. We also got the cutest print outs and USB drive from Kaleb in the mail, which I'm super excited to have. He was so much fun to work with and was very personable. I recommend Kaleb if you are looking for a punctual, organized, and relatable photographer to work with. He is truly the best!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Lauren B. · Married on 04/12/2021

Perfection

I cannot say enough about how thankful my husband and I are that we chose Kaleb Hill to photograph our wedding! He really helped make us so comfortable during the whole day, and he made the whole process feel effortless. We absolutely loved his aesthetic and his energy. He was able to make perfect use of all aspects of our location and find beauty everywhere! We got to see our first wedding photo within 2 days of the ceremony and got our full wedding photo set within a week! The pictures are absolute perfection. They have the most beautiful romantic feel, and we have gotten so many compliments on them. We still tear up when we watch our wedding video. I would very highly recommend this photographer to anyone planning on getting married or newly engaged. Our engagement photos were flawless as well!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel M. · Married on 03/21/2021

The best of both worlds!

Kaleb was absolutely fantastic! He made my entire bridal party so comfortable. Kaleb really allowed them to let loose and have fun. My bridal and wedding photos turned out so beautiful and captured our relationship so perfectly. Not only were the photos beautiful, but the video was probably the most perfect thing I’ve ever watched. I still cry watching it. He was 100% everything I wanted and needed in a photographer/videographer.

Sent on 04/21/2021

Katelyn H. · Married on 03/20/2021

Great photographer and videographer!

Easy to work with, professional, and we got our wedding video back in only a couple of days. It was truly such a pleasure to work with Kaleb!

Sent on 04/22/2021

Grace D. · Married on 02/13/2021

Above and Beyond

We had an amazing experience with Kaleb Hill photographing our wedding! He helped the whole day go seamlessly and provided us with the most gorgeous photos to commemorate our special day. I honestly don't know who would have gotten the men together as they helplessly struggled with their boutonnieres had he not been there, haha. I was blown away by his professionalism and I'm obviously biased, but the pictures are all I could've asked for and then some, beautiful. Thank you so much to Kaleb for providing us with photos we will cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 04/21/2021
  • Laney

Laney F. · Married on 01/02/2021

We love Kaleb Hill Photography

We loved using Kaleb Hill photography! We hired him to do our engagement and wedding photos and the video for our ceremony! He was easy and awesome to work with! He was agreeable to shooting our engagement photos at a family farm which meant so much to me! I love that Kaleb is calm and relaxed and he doesn’t make you feel rushed on your wedding day and he is very punctual! My husband and I will always enjoy looking at our photos!

Sent on 04/23/2021

Allyson T. · Married on 09/05/2020

Kaleb captured our day perfectly!

Kaleb perfectly captured our wedding day and was calm and organized, which helped the day go smoothly! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Don L. · Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing work best in business!!!

Kaleb is very professional and the best in the business! He has taken our engagement and wedding photos and couldn’t ask for a better photographer!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Katey B. · Married on 07/04/2020

Fantastic Experience and Lovely Photos

Kaleb Hill was amazing on our big day! He was patient and great at getting the perfect shots going back and forth between the bridal suite and groom’s suite. His photography is beautiful and moody at the same time, which is exactly what I wanted for the big day. He is also super sweet and talked with everyone throughout the day. I can’t say enough about our pictures! Kaleb is also super affordable in addition to being fantastic. Highly recommend! :)

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 06/06/2020

Kaleb Hill Wedding Photographer

Kaleb was great to work with from the beginning when planning our wedding. Easy to communicate with and schedule appointments for engagement, bridal, and wedding. Online booking was so easy and convenient when reserving our wedding date. He was always so prompt to our sessions and had an UNBELIEVABLE turn around time on getting us our edited pictures! Everyone should consider Kaleb for photography needs!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Kenli S. · Married on 04/18/2020

Amazing at what he does

Kaleb was awesome to work with! He was easy to get in contact with if I had any questions and always contacted me back quickly. I always new that I wanted to have my wedding videoed and look like a movie and Kaleb met all my expectations. My video was perfect and everything I wanted it to be!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Jason · Married on 03/13/2020

Pick Kaleb, He’s the Best

Kaleb did an incredible job at our wedding! He worked hard and communicated clearly. He managed to be everywhere at once, taking great pictures that we treasure. He’s fun to work with, and would be a terrific photographer for your wedding, event, or family pictures!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Hannah W. · Married on 12/07/2019

Great Experience!

I could not say enough about Kaleb Hill and his photography and videography work. He is quick to respond, flexible, reasonable, and talented. He made our wedding day memorable and smooth as he professionally communicated with us to carefully and strategically plan our day. We received our pictures and video within two weeks, and they are all we could have ever asked or imagined. His work is warm, romantic, and beautiful. I highly recommend Kaleb Hill Photography!

Sent on 02/02/2020

Tony R. · Married on 11/03/2019

Exceeded our Expectations !

Kaleb was great! My wife knew she wanted him to do our photos before she knew a date. I mean like over a year prior to any other wedding planning.

Initial contact to get the plan in action was fast and easy, Kaleb was quick to answer any questions and provide prices & availability.
    We decided a date then went ahead and paid online. For me not needing to deal with checks or cash is a bonus.
    I went ahead and added the video even though she didn’t ask(more on that later)
    Kaleb sent us a streamlining sheet to get an idea of our schedule with who/when pictures would be done providing more bang for our buck and less confusion.
    “Day of” he arrived early enough to scope the location and get his equipment ready.
    Pictures were on schedule, and he gave instruction on how to stand or lean ect,
    His directions were clear and easy to understand.
    All in all his process made our wedding day easier to enjoy because all the important things we needed to think about were done prior to that day(with his sheets)

Our photos looked great, it was everything my Wife wanted. We received our pictures about a week after our wedding.

The video was the best part, my Wife would watch it and cry multiple times per day lol. She she still watches it weekly ..... and crys lol.

He’s the best, easily better that we could have imagined.
    THX Kaleb!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Morgan M. · Married on 10/19/2019

Goat (greatest of all time)

If you are looking for the BEST photographer in the entire world... Kaleb is your man! I can say with confidence that my special day would not have been the dream day I had always hoped for if Kaleb wasn’t there to help capture every moment! His personality and exceptional eye for detail are truly a 10/10. 😁

Sent on 02/21/2020
  • Elisa

Elisa P. · Married on 10/11/2019

Perfection

From the first photos I saw of Kaleb’s, I knew we had to have him as our photographer , his eye for detail is amazing . He was one of our best wedding vendors to work with . He replied back to emails quickly and answered all of my questions along the way . He was on time (early even ) , professional and made us feel so comfortable . His work speaks for itself and we had all of our pictures back before the weekend was over . Can’t recommend him enough .

Sent on 10/17/2019

Heather B. · Married on 10/05/2019

You will not be disappointed!

I am so glad we booked Kaleb for our wedding! He was very professional, stuck to a schedule to make sure pictures were done on time, kept me calm when I felt like we were on a time crunch, and delivered us on the most beautiful wedding pictures/video! We have received so many compliments on our pictures and wedding video, and it’s all thanks to Kaleb! He is so kind and is an absolute gem!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Joy · Married on 09/14/2019

Exceeded my expectations!

I booked Kaleb for engagement, bridals, and for our wedding. Kaleb is very easy going, professional, and beyond talented! We love our photos and have had so many compliments on them. 10 out of 10 would recommend booking Kaleb for any event! You won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Malorie

Malorie H. · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Photographer

Kaleb was absolutely amazing! He toughed out 100 degree weather and used what little shadow we had and made the absolute best out of it! My pictures were everything I wanted! I have received so many compliments on how unique my pictures are!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Consuela B. · Married on 09/01/2019

Highly professional, talented, and recommended

Kaleb Hill is beyond 5 stars! He’s a perfectionist, honest, and very professional. I had him for my engagement photos and videographer/ photo booth for my wedding, he made sure everything was perfect each time. I highly recommended him! A HUGE plus you get pictures and videos very soon less than weeks. Choose Kaleb Hill, he’s awesome and won’t regret the choice!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Brittany H. · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding Photos

Kaleb was amazing. His vision and eye for detail are impeccable. He made our big day so easy going. I highly recommend him for all of your photo needs!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Kayli

Kayli R. · Married on 06/08/2019

Kaleb was fantastic!

I recently got married a few months ago and Kaleb Hill was my photographer. Kaleb was beyond amazing! He was very prompt and made the pictures so easy. I got ALL of my wedding photos back within a week and a half and the USB in the mail not long after. All of our pictures look so detailed and beautiful. If you're getting married or have any other event, Kaleb is perfect for the job!!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 06/01/2019

Kaleb Hill Photography

Kaleb did an absolutely amazing job! He made everything so easy the day of the wedding! We also got our photos back SO quick with no issues. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Haley

Haley T. · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful!

Kaleb was awesome! We loved everything about our pictures and video. Kaleb was super nice and easy to work with! We would highly recommend couples using him for their wedding photos/video!

Sent on 07/30/2019