Kaleb Hill Photography Reviews

66 | Hattiesburg, MS

66 Reviews for Kaleb Hill Photography

• Brandi

Brandi Churchill · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Highly recommend! Beautiful work!

I highly recommend Kaleb! I couldn't be happier with Kaleb's professionalism, creativity, and demeanor! He's super quick in getting the photos back so the process is painless. His work is so pretty, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Chloe

Chloe Varnell · Getting married on 06/09/2021

The BEST Choice of Photographer!

My husband and I are so happy we chose Kaleb as our photographer! From the very beginning, Kaleb was very organized which helped SO much. He made sure I didn't leave out any shots that I wanted. On the day of, he was so much help with keeping us on schedule. He had the itinerary down pat, and made sure I had every picture I wanted. I was shocked at how fast we got our pictures back AND how many there were. He captured every moment so perfectly, and we couldn't be happier. We also got the cutest print outs and USB drive from Kaleb in the mail, which I'm super excited to have. He was so much fun to work with and was very personable. I recommend Kaleb if you are looking for a punctual, organized, and relatable photographer to work with. He is truly the best!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Lauren Blount · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Perfection

I cannot say enough about how thankful my husband and I are that we chose Kaleb Hill to photograph our wedding! He really helped make us so comfortable during the whole day, and he made the whole process feel effortless. We absolutely loved his aesthetic and his energy. He was able to make perfect use of all aspects of our location and find beauty everywhere! We got to see our first wedding photo within 2 days of the ceremony and got our full wedding photo set within a week! The pictures are absolute perfection. They have the most beautiful romantic feel, and we have gotten so many compliments on them. We still tear up when we watch our wedding video. I would very highly recommend this photographer to anyone planning on getting married or newly engaged. Our engagement photos were flawless as well!

Sent on 01/29/2020

Allyson Turner · Married on 09/05/2020

Kaleb captured our day perfectly!

Kaleb perfectly captured our wedding day and was calm and organized, which helped the day go smoothly! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Don Ladner · Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing work best in business!!!

Kaleb is very professional and the best in the business! He has taken our engagement and wedding photos and couldn’t ask for a better photographer!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Katey Brown · Married on 07/04/2020

Fantastic Experience and Lovely Photos

Kaleb Hill was amazing on our big day! He was patient and great at getting the perfect shots going back and forth between the bridal suite and groom’s suite. His photography is beautiful and moody at the same time, which is exactly what I wanted for the big day. He is also super sweet and talked with everyone throughout the day. I can’t say enough about our pictures! Kaleb is also super affordable in addition to being fantastic. Highly recommend! :)

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 06/06/2020

Kaleb Hill Wedding Photographer

Kaleb was great to work with from the beginning when planning our wedding. Easy to communicate with and schedule appointments for engagement, bridal, and wedding. Online booking was so easy and convenient when reserving our wedding date. He was always so prompt to our sessions and had an UNBELIEVABLE turn around time on getting us our edited pictures! Everyone should consider Kaleb for photography needs!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Kenli Simmons · Married on 04/18/2020

Amazing at what he does

Kaleb was awesome to work with! He was easy to get in contact with if I had any questions and always contacted me back quickly. I always new that I wanted to have my wedding videoed and look like a movie and Kaleb met all my expectations. My video was perfect and everything I wanted it to be!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Jason · Married on 03/13/2020

Pick Kaleb, He’s the Best

Kaleb did an incredible job at our wedding! He worked hard and communicated clearly. He managed to be everywhere at once, taking great pictures that we treasure. He’s fun to work with, and would be a terrific photographer for your wedding, event, or family pictures!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Hannah Wright · Married on 12/07/2019

Great Experience!

I could not say enough about Kaleb Hill and his photography and videography work. He is quick to respond, flexible, reasonable, and talented. He made our wedding day memorable and smooth as he professionally communicated with us to carefully and strategically plan our day. We received our pictures and video within two weeks, and they are all we could have ever asked or imagined. His work is warm, romantic, and beautiful. I highly recommend Kaleb Hill Photography!

Sent on 02/02/2020

Tony Rillieux · Married on 11/03/2019

Exceeded our Expectations !

Kaleb was great! My wife knew she wanted him to do our photos before she knew a date. I mean like over a year prior to any other wedding planning.

Initial contact to get the plan in action was fast and easy, Kaleb was quick to answer any questions and provide prices & availability.
    We decided a date then went ahead and paid online. For me not needing to deal with checks or cash is a bonus.
    I went ahead and added the video even though she didn’t ask(more on that later)
    Kaleb sent us a streamlining sheet to get an idea of our schedule with who/when pictures would be done providing more bang for our buck and less confusion.
    “Day of” he arrived early enough to scope the location and get his equipment ready.
    Pictures were on schedule, and he gave instruction on how to stand or lean ect,
    His directions were clear and easy to understand.
    All in all his process made our wedding day easier to enjoy because all the important things we needed to think about were done prior to that day(with his sheets)

Our photos looked great, it was everything my Wife wanted. We received our pictures about a week after our wedding.

The video was the best part, my Wife would watch it and cry multiple times per day lol. She she still watches it weekly ..... and crys lol.

He’s the best, easily better that we could have imagined.
    THX Kaleb!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Morgan Martin · Married on 10/19/2019

Goat (greatest of all time)

If you are looking for the BEST photographer in the entire world... Kaleb is your man! I can say with confidence that my special day would not have been the dream day I had always hoped for if Kaleb wasn’t there to help capture every moment! His personality and exceptional eye for detail are truly a 10/10. 😁

Sent on 02/21/2020
  • Elisa

Elisa Phillips · Married on 10/11/2019

Perfection

From the first photos I saw of Kaleb’s, I knew we had to have him as our photographer , his eye for detail is amazing . He was one of our best wedding vendors to work with . He replied back to emails quickly and answered all of my questions along the way . He was on time (early even ) , professional and made us feel so comfortable . His work speaks for itself and we had all of our pictures back before the weekend was over . Can’t recommend him enough .

Sent on 10/17/2019

Heather Butler · Married on 10/05/2019

You will not be disappointed!

I am so glad we booked Kaleb for our wedding! He was very professional, stuck to a schedule to make sure pictures were done on time, kept me calm when I felt like we were on a time crunch, and delivered us on the most beautiful wedding pictures/video! We have received so many compliments on our pictures and wedding video, and it’s all thanks to Kaleb! He is so kind and is an absolute gem!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Joy · Married on 09/14/2019

Exceeded my expectations!

I booked Kaleb for engagement, bridals, and for our wedding. Kaleb is very easy going, professional, and beyond talented! We love our photos and have had so many compliments on them. 10 out of 10 would recommend booking Kaleb for any event! You won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Malorie

Malorie Hunt · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Photographer

Kaleb was absolutely amazing! He toughed out 100 degree weather and used what little shadow we had and made the absolute best out of it! My pictures were everything I wanted! I have received so many compliments on how unique my pictures are!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Consuela Benn · Married on 09/01/2019

Highly professional, talented, and recommended

Kaleb Hill is beyond 5 stars! He’s a perfectionist, honest, and very professional. I had him for my engagement photos and videographer/ photo booth for my wedding, he made sure everything was perfect each time. I highly recommended him! A HUGE plus you get pictures and videos very soon less than weeks. Choose Kaleb Hill, he’s awesome and won’t regret the choice!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Brittany Heiken Brass · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding Photos

Kaleb was amazing. His vision and eye for detail are impeccable. He made our big day so easy going. I highly recommend him for all of your photo needs!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Kayli

Kayli Rodabough · Married on 06/08/2019

Kaleb was fantastic!

I recently got married a few months ago and Kaleb Hill was my photographer. Kaleb was beyond amazing! He was very prompt and made the pictures so easy. I got ALL of my wedding photos back within a week and a half and the USB in the mail not long after. All of our pictures look so detailed and beautiful. If you're getting married or have any other event, Kaleb is perfect for the job!!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Bailey

bailey · Married on 06/01/2019

Kaleb Hill Photography

Kaleb did an absolutely amazing job! He made everything so easy the day of the wedding! We also got our photos back SO quick with no issues. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Haley

Haley Tran · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful!

Kaleb was awesome! We loved everything about our pictures and video. Kaleb was super nice and easy to work with! We would highly recommend couples using him for their wedding photos/video!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Marybeth Stallworth · Married on 05/24/2019

No-stress wedding day!

Kaleb made our wedding day so much less stressful. He knew the shots we wanted without us having to ask. Very polite, personable, and professional. He even helped coordinate the reception by keeping an eye on things (I did not have a wedding day coordinator or planner). This is not something I asked of him, but to make sure he got that pefect "sparkler send-off" photo he paid attention to the bride and groom, our family, and friends to gift us with those beautiful pictures. I did not feel nervous having our photos taken because Kaleb made everyone feel at ease, it felt natural (which says a lot coming from someone who generally does not enjoy having any photos made of them). I have had professional photos taken in the past and sifted through the 200 returned photos and only liked 10 of them. That is not the case with Kaleb's photos. He takes his time and he knows what looks the best. He has a gift for photography. I LOVE our photos. His turn around time was very fast. I got the email our pictures were done on our honeymoon! In the past, I have had to hunt down photographers for pictures taken 4 months prior. Not to mention, I have received so many compliments on our photos. Everyone wants to know who photographed our wedding day. He captured the many emotions that accompany a wedding and they are memories that we will cherish for a lifetime. If you want less stress and gorgeous photos of your special day look no further than Kaleb Hill Photography. He deserves more than 5 stars!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Mollie Woods · Married on 05/18/2019

Choose kaleb hill

Kaleb was absolutely amazing from the minute we booked him. He sent us google documents for the day-of that were so easy to fill out and everything was so organized! He showed up early on that day and made us feel so relaxed. Nothing felt staged at all and he and his associate did a great job!! The pictures and video were sent about a week later, maybe even earlier than that. I was so excited to get them back and we enjoyed sharing them with all our friends and family! Would definitely recommend again!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Lyndi · Married on 05/11/2019

Dream wedding

"Where do I even begin? Kaleb is compassionate, detail oriented, and just down right AMAZING! He made our wedding day so much fun and easy and made sure to capture every moment! I highly recommend him and his team for any special occasion you want captured!"

Sent on 05/19/2019

Melissa Bourgeois · Married on 04/13/2019

Photographer

Kaleb is an awesome photographer! He has an exceptional eye for detail. He is patient and precise; waiting at just the right moment for the perfect shot. He is easy to work with and makes sure that he gets those exact shots that you want for your wedding. He is also very timely in getting you your edited photos. Within one week, he emailed me with our photos. We are so glad that we chose him to capture our big day. These photos perfectly captured our wedding day. Our only problem now is deciding which photos to frame.

Sent on 04/23/2019