Jen and Chuck Photography Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 20 Reviews
View more information

Paige Married on 05/04/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So glad I chose Jen & Chuck!

Hands down, best photographers out there! I am SO glad I chose them to capture our wedding day. They were extremely professional, flexible, and just overall pleasant and nice people! They both make you feel uber comfortable in some of those awkward situations! Between their team, they have really great communication so every transition/photo/etc. is flawless and seamless. I also really appreciated their input. They are the experts and while they were very cautious of doing exactly what we wanted, I appreciated any input and advice they had to offer. There were a few things they brought up to me that I just hadn't considered and I really appreciated how poised they were when presenting those thoughts without making it feel like they were stepping on anyone's toes.

The turnaround time for receiving our final photos and video was impressive! We had a really great variety and large number of photos to chose from! They were also very receptive with any feedback I had to offer as well.

I really don't think I can say enough great things about them as team, their quality, their flexibility, their professionalism, everything was just perfect. I HIGHLY recommend Jen & Chuck. It was one of the best decisions I made for that day!

THANK YOU JEN AND CHUCK!
    Phebe T. Married on 04/20/2019

Absolutely Outstanding!

Jen & Chuck were the best photographers I've ever hired for anything! I'm so grateful I was able to find them for my wedding. They are experienced and professional; yet down home and friendly. They were extremely patient when we got lost on the way to the location. They called our cell and gave us turn by turn directions, staying on the phone until we saw them. The photos turned out just Beautiful! I hired my photographer first and then built the wedding around that. I wouldn't do it any other way. Hire them - NOW! You will not regret it!
  • Katlynn
    Katlynn Married on 12/20/2018

Jen and Chuck Photography

This couple does extremely beautiful work! I highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Hailey Married on 06/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jen and Chuck were absolutely the best! I could not have been happier with the quality and quantity of the photos they took at our wedding. They are incredibly talented and work tirelessly to get the best shots.. they're the best in the business by far.
    Cassie Married on 06/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jen and Chuck where so wonderful to work with! They quickly put us at ease our first session and somehow made us photogenic! Everyone loves the photos. Without a doubt, we would recommend Jen and Chuck!
  • Mrs. P
    Becca Married on 05/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jen and Chuck are absolutely amazing! They are very sweet and easy to work with. They went above and beyond to capture my entire wedding day and stayed within my budget. The pictures are absolutely breathtaking and the memories they captured will last a lifetime. I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for top notch photography.
  • User3535367 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jen and Chuck went above and beyond to make our wedding so special! They met with me 3 or 4 times before our big day to plan the timeline, scope out the surrounding and figure out where to take pictures, and were always on time and so professional. They took all the pictures that I requested without questions! They were absolutely amazing and I would definitely recommend them to anyone.. I can't wait to hire them for our baby pictures one day!!
    Marrissa Married on 02/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jen and Chuck went above and beyond what i could have imagined. They respond within 24 hrs and are very accommodating. They made sure to get in all the photos i wanted. I did not do a bridal shoot and they made sure to spend a few minutes getting in shots. And let me tell you i felt beautiful in those shots! They were fun to work with. Had us laughing and smiling big :)
    Jamie Married on 01/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVED JEN AND CHUCK!! They were SO much fun!! Our pictures were beautiful!!!!!!! I would recommend them any day!!!
    Kelsey Married on 11/06/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jen & Chuck are the best. They're extremely talented, organized, and have amazing people skills. They kept us on task without being abrasive & we never had to hunt them down for a spontaneous photo. They're also great with kids and pets. Our nephew, who can be quite the troublemaker, was trying to mess around with one of their cameras. Chuck took the time to show him how the camera works & even let him take a few photos.
    It's been two weeks since our wedding, and family & friends are still raving about how wonderful they were. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for gorgeous photos and excellent service. They truly go above and beyond & are well worth the money. I honestly can't say enough positive things about them. We hope to work with them again in the future.
    Courtney Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jen & Chuck were so flexible and invested in my wedding day! They even suggested a short photo-shoot at a local bookstore because bookstores apart of our love story. They arrived before their contract time to start setting up and take detail shots before I (the bride) was even there. They were invaluable and I am so happy with the pictures!!
    Molly K. Married on 09/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jen and Chuck are an awesome couple. You can tell they have a real passion for photography. It most definitely reflects in their photos. They are the best! They are very professional and easy to work with. We used them for our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be happier! They are so talented! Jen is the sweetest lady and will help you and direct/ give awesome advice on poses, locations, and everything else in between. And Chuck makes sure the lighting is 100% perfect for every shot. I would HIGHLY recommend their services to anyone.
    Lizzie Married on 08/19/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jen and Chuck are the best people we worked with through our wedding planning adventure. They were professional and put us at ease the very first meeting my now husband felt so confident in them he paid them in full that’s how much we liked them and their work. The day of our wedding they were on time and so easy to work with. On your big day it is full of emotion and stress but Jen and Chuck will put you at ease and catch every precious moment.
    Kierra Married on 08/12/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amazing to work with! They went over and beyond! Our pictures came out beautiful!! Definately go with Jen and Chuck Photography!!
    Tiffany Married on 05/13/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    they were amazing!!! very attentive and even helped with other things. We love our pictures!!!
  • O
    Olivia Married on 04/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am absolutely obsessed with my wedding photos that Jen and Chuck did! First off, Jen really worked with me on a package to fit my tight budget. They came early and stayed late so that they wouldn't miss a thing! That alone shows when someone really loves what they do. Secondly, they were amazing to work with! They did all of the shots I wanted and covered every aspect of the entire wedding. Thirdly, she had the photos ready in ELEVEN DAYS! I was in shock at how quickly she finished them for me. Lastly, her editing is BEAUTIFUL!!! They were exactly what I wanted. FIVE STARS!!!
    Clarissa Married on 03/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Absolutely incredible people incredible photos incredible service definitely coming back the next time I need a photographer
    Michelle Married on 03/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jen and Chuck are absolute gems! They were beyond a joy to work with and were extremely supportive throughout the entire process! I can't wait for my wife and I to start family planning, there's NO question as to who will be there to capture the moments; JEN AND CHUCK! Thank you a MILLION times over for the care and love! You are both appreciated!

The Crawfords ????
    Ragan Married on 07/01/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jen and her husband Chuck were so great to work with, and we absolutely love our photos!! They were so fun and shooting with them was just a great time!! Jen totally understood what I wanted and delivered in every way!! My bridals were perfect and my wedding photos were so well done. They truly captured everyone's personality and so many precious moments. Jen was SO organized that I never had one worry. She got every picture that I wanted plus some I didn't even know I wanted! They are such a great team! I don't have a single complaint!!
  • User2679245 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jen and her husband are incredible. There knowledge and professionalism is extraordinary. The quality of their work is breathtaking. She provides free engagement photos (60 photos). We met with Jen two times before the wedding. Once the initial meeting to discuss details. The second time was two weeks before the wedding to finalize details. She even supplies the bride with a inventory of photographs and a shot sheet. She provided me with a timeline for the wedding day to ease my stress. I wouldn't ever pick anyone else to do my photography again. You have rights to all your photos and unlimited downloads. Jen and chuck was amazing.
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message