STYLE CONCEPT Event Solutions

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

Style Concept Event Solutions is a wedding and event planning business in Athens, Greece. They are an award-winning boutique wedding planning agency at the Athens Riviera in Greece. They specialize in luxury destination weddings and events in Greece, Athens or on on of their beautiful islands including Crete, Mykonos, Santorini, Spetses, Peloponnese, and more.

Style Concept Event Solutions philosophy is that each celebration should engage all five senses, produce feelings, reveal your personalities and tell your unique story. They keep all this in mind when bringing your vision to life. Their wedding planning services include venue proposals and inspections, budget analysis, vendor recommendations, event design, floral concept creations, guest management, wedding day coordination, and tailor made suggestions. Whether you are a local bride or planning a destination wedding they have the education, experience and resources to execute spectacular wedding events.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$60

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Veronica L. Married on 11/12/2021

Intimate Wedding

We had a small intimate wedding on November 2021.
    Ms.Nena (fluent in English) helped us throughout our planning period and was present the whole time on our wedding day, to make sure everything was perfect. We thought, we would be very nervous on the big day but instead we felt very confident and it’s because we knew that she would be there with us.

Ms. Nena acts very fast and is quick to answer in details to all of our questions, problems and helps in every step of the way. We really appreciate for everything. Also super friendly and a warm hearted person;)

Thank you Ms. Nena and StyleConcept Team.

STYLE CONCEPT Event Solutions's reply:

Dear Veronica,

Your kindness and sweetness made all the difference in the world! Thank you for your lovely comments, your smooth cooperation throughout the entire planning period and for your beautiful gifts- the Korean tea bags are much appreciated and the beautiful orchid has found its place on the coffee table!

Best wishes to you and Dimitris for a healthy, happy and prosperous life together!

Nena and Style Concept Team
  • Helen
    Helen N. Married on 08/26/2021

Beautiful destination wedding planned in short period of time!

Nena and her team were amazing and we would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding- especially if you're planning a destination wedding! She made all of our wedding dreams a reality, and people are still talking about how much they enjoyed it!

From the moment I reached out to her, she was always very responsive and easily looked into every detail we needed help with (even things that weren't originally part of our agreement). I say this because as we were planning a destination wedding from the U.S. it was overwhelming to decide which wedding planner to go with. Initially I looked into 3 others that were a little more well known by mutual friends etc. However, despite doing incredible work, you would be surprised how long it took them to respond (if at all!) and how expensive their fees were. Nena's fees were incredibly reasonable without sacrificing an absolutely beautiful result!

I think one of the more difficult aspects of planning a destination wedding is of course deciding on which vendors to work with (without being close-by to meet with them). We had our wedding planning/site-visit trip only 1 month prior to our wedding (which is when we met with these vendors) and we were able to comfortably trust Nena's suggestions. There was only one that I didn't like (makeup artist) as it wasn't really the style I was going for (and to be fair Nena had to make suggestions in a short period of time). But she always made me feel like what I wanted was most important, and was flexible in making other suggestions. She never made me feel bad about going outside of what she initially suggested. I think this is important, because at the end of the day it's your wedding, and a good planner will never make you feel bad about not taking their suggestions of vendors they have worked with before.

As with all weddings there are hiccups along the way, but Nena and her team were very fair and reasonable in finding alternative solutions. Additionally, we were dealing with Covid regulations and a short planning process (Nena pulled everything together in ONLY 2 months)!!

The end result came out beautifully, and was within a reasonable budget. Her team was with us from early in the morning for set-up until almost midnight I think. She was with us throughout every moment of the day, making sure everything was executed perfectly. Planning a wedding can be incredibly stressful up until the day of. But the best feeling in the world was that I was able to trust that Nena had everything covered and there was no reason to worry, because of all her hard work behind the scenes. We were able to enjoy our special day without worrying about anything, which was the biggest relief and best feeling!

I would definitely hire Nena again, maybe next time for a christening in Greece! :)

STYLE CONCEPT Event Solutions's reply:

Dear Helen,

I really appreciate the detailed review and the kind words of yours! I also appreciate very much your recognition for the 'hard work behind the scenes'.
    I agree that we had to plan quite a lot of things in a short period of time but I also believe that everything was so beautiful at the end. A magical August evening indeed!
    The best reward for me and my team is to hear that you enjoyed your wedding day without worrying about anything and of course, to see the smiles on your faces on your special day!

I hope to see you again in Greece, maybe for the Christening! That would be fantastic.

Wishing you and Peter all the best!

Nena & Style Concept team

• Arden & Sophia
    18 photos · 08/20/2017
  • Erick & Daniella
    19 photos · 05/22/2016

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have been working with “Style Concept event solutions” successfully since 2016. Nena Papadopoulou is the creative mind of the company. Such a warm hearted lady, she is the most calm person at her work, even while working under pressure. She always proves to be extremely effective as a professional and she manages to deliver her client's preferred outcome in an excellent way. I am truly looking forward to working again with her and I highly recommend her!

George Ladas Photography George Ladas Photography Wedding Photographers

Style concept is a really talented event designer! Nena Papadopoulou and her team will embrace all of your needs and will fully understand what exactly you have dreamed and eventually make this dream come true! High esthetic, professionalism and kindness are the biggest principles of this event planner. This is why I trust her and I totaly recommend her for your event, if you want to be sure that everything will be excellent organised, even the smallest and simplest detail.

fiorello photography fiorello photography Wedding Photographers

STYLE CONCEPT Event Solutions is an excellent choice for your event organization. Nena Papadopoulou, a strong woman behind the brand is a hard-working, inspired professional that will give personal attention to your needs and make sure that everything will go perfectly on your special day. Aesthetics, Style, Professionalism are the roots of the company that will help your event flourish in the best possible way.

54 DIGENI STREET, VOULA Athens, GR, GR 0000Z
30-2108955745
693-226-1799
Location of (STYLE CONCEPT Event Solutions)

Other vendors in Greece for your wedding