56 Reviews for STYLE CONCEPT Event Solutions

Guest List (3)
To-Do Lists (3)
Civil (3)
49 STYLE CONCEPT Event Solutions Reviews

Nena is the best wedding planner ever. She brings help and precious advices but she let the couple free to choose their own wedding. She is always smiling and full of joy, and supportive even when the tasks seem overwhelming. She was welcoming before the event and present throughout the day. We would never have been able to plan an event like our wedding from our country (France) without her. She made every wish come true. Thanks Nena!!!

Profile Picture christelle, 7/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When I started looking for a wedding planner and coordinator, I got confused from all the information I found online. I suppose it was a difficult decision to choose a wedding planner just from their presentation on their website and to be honest, I wasn’t sure if the extra expense of a wedding planner was necessary. Moreover, I had at the back of my head that my family (we are Greek) would offer me helping hands and I could make it all work on my own, so what would be the use of a planner? Until I realized that if all my close people stayed busy with the preparations (since the party would take place at our home garden), they would not enjoy a bit of my big day and I would be totally exhausted at the end trying to plan every single detail. For me, the personal contact was very important and I thought I would trust someone to plan and coordinate my wedding only if I knew and liked her- as a professional and as a person, too. Nena from Style Concept went far above and beyond what I had expected one planner would do, and was so patient with me throughout. Her down to earth personality but also creative side made me feel comfortable and I truly enjoyed my wedding from day one until the moment I took off my shoes at the end of the night. Everything was fabulous and if you ever hear that random mishaps might occur on your wedding day, don’t listen…with Style Concept and Nena, you can relax and enjoy your big day as you dreamt it!
Eleana & Dinos

Profile Picture Eleana, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We highly recommend working with Nena to any couple planning to get married in Greece. While I and my husband are both Greek and we wanted a relatively small wedding (around 100 persons), considering that we live abroad we felt that finding a wedding planner was essential. After doing research online and speaking with various wedding planners, we decided that Nena was the most professional and the one who clearly explained how she would manage to plan our wedding in only 4.5 months - we contacted her in mid-January 2017 and our wedding was planned for early June 2017.

We were extremely happy with Nena's work. She developed a timeline with all the tasks that needed to be done and by when, reminding us of them when we were late; she arranged two full-day meetings in Athens with all the professionals that would be helping us in order to discuss in person with them what we wanted. Nena had many ideas about the wedding - but she was also very understanding of what we wanted and adapted her ideas to our wishes. Her choice of professionals was excellent; a particular mention goes to the photographer she recommended whom, even though we did not know before, took excellent, artistic photos of us and our friends and families.

During the preparation, Nena was always available to speak with us at short time and provide solutions where we felt there was an issue. She was the interlocutor with all the professionals working for our wedding (essential, as it would have been very difficult for us to coordinate all these people). On the day of the wedding, Nena and her assistants took care of everything so that we and our families did not have to deal with practical issues: she was very considerate in the way she dealt with our families and very kind and professional with our guests, half of whom were not Greeks.

All in all, we highly recommend Nena and we would be more than happy to work with her should we have other events we need help with.

Profile Picture S, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nena is a true professional- a warm and friendly person that makes everything run with a perfect timeline and schedule. For our wedding, she was extremely organized but also flexible with our requirements and I’m grateful to have found her. Throughout the time we worked for my wedding, Nena always listened carefully to our needs (it was very important for us to know that our planner listened to us and could understand probably more than what we said with words). At certain points, she strongly insisted, for example on how the tables should be arranged, about the wedding cake shape and decor and about the size and design of the florals but at the end we realized that she had done well to guide us with details that we didn’t know beforehand. She was always sincere and clear and kept a positive attitude, helping us find solutions when needed. Our wedding was the best time of our lives because we felt that we were in good hands with Nena and her team at Style Concept. They managed to make everything happen and it was all so beautiful and magical! Thank you once more, Nena & Style Concept!

Profile Picture Ariana , 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning

We absolutely recommend Style Concept for any type of event planning. We were doing a destination wedding in Greece, and Nena did everything to make our big day an amazing, stress-free, absolutely beautiful one! As we are not Greek, the administrative part was quite challenging, and her resourcefulness proved handy! At last, very nice recommendations in terms of venues and vendors, and lovely assistant, Despoina.

Profile Picture Emilie, 10/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had to plan our wedding from a different country and I truly didn't have to worry or stress at all because of how professional and prompt Style Concept was! Any concern or question we had was taken care of extremely fast and kindly. When we needed help because we weren't sure of what we wanted- Nena was there and ready to offer her professional advise! The planning process with Style Concept was simple and enjoyable. Everything was perfect on our day and better than I could have ever expected. Thank you!

Profile Picture Sophia, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nena was an amazing wedding planner! We are from Canada, and had our wedding in Crete. She was able to plan the entire wedding through skype meetings, and was able to work around our schedule with the 7 hour time difference. It was great having her there on our special day. We didn't have to worry about anything the day of because she had it taken care of. I wouldn't change anything our wedding, and all our guests had a great time. I would reccommend her, and would use her again if we had another event to plan.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The best wedding planner ever! I loved every moment with Nena. She is really a best person ever as a wedding planner and as a friend. She bring alive all our dream or actually end up even better. Our wedding was perfectly organised...there was no moment that our guest was bored. They enjoyed every second and they are still talking about it. Everything what you could imagine was amazing...the venue, music, hospitality, decoration, photography. If you are looking for a wedding planner who will bring everything together perfectly go for Nena. Thank you

Profile Picture Eva, 7/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Nena did an amazing job planning our destination wedding in Nafplio. She was incredibly easy to work with and the ceremony and reception were flawless. It was clear that she deeply cared about making our special day perfect for us. I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks Nena!

Profile Picture Erick, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Hiring Style Concept Event Solutions was by far the best decision I made! Nena was very responsive during the months of planning. She was organized and had great ideas. I felt completely at ease planning a wedding overseas knowing she was talking care of things. Her recommendations of vendors showed her impeccable taste. Our special day was well organized and everything was beautiful from start to finish. Our dream wedding was realized thanks to Nena! I would certainly work with her again!

Profile Picture Daniella, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Thank you for an easy, pleasant cooperation . Excellent!

Profile Picture Theodore, 12/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Everyone who works in Style and Concept is a great professional. I recommended it to all of you.

Profile Picture User6087873, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Reception, Full Planning

Great communication. A pleasure to do business with.

Profile Picture Teo, 11/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nice and smooth business. Nice seller all the best.

Profile Picture Loukas, 11/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Great services a real professional!!

Profile Picture Dimitris, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Party Supplies

Fabulous quality, really happy! Thank you

Profile Picture Hary, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nena made my wedding planning an incredible and exciting experience. She knows exactly what you need thanks to her professionalism and creativity.
I was lucky to meet Nena because she arranged everything patiently with consistency.

Profile Picture Mary, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning, Civil

Planning my wedding with Nena was really fun! I trusted her due to her experience and her imagination. Everything went well thanks to her professionalism and great ideas.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Photography, Wedding Planning

E stato veramente organizzato tutto, in modo perfetto! Da raccomandare senza altro! Mille Grazie!

Profile Picture Vaglia , 7/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil

Very impressed with the quality. Good service! Recommend highly.

Profile Picture George, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Great partnership with creative ideas! reliable and ofcourse very proffesionals

Profile Picture User4779893, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was very happy having chosen Style Concept for planning and coordinating my wedding event in Athens. We had several guests travelling from Canada, UK and Germany and we needed someone to handle the details and help us with the endless questions that we had throughout. We were in contact with Nena, the owner of Style Concept who was always very helpful and creative. We loved the wedding design that we finally chose in soft colors of peach, pink and ivory with beautiful flowers and interesting decoration corners! The recommended venue & photographer were also perfect! I highly recommend Style Concept for their hi-end services! A big thank you!

Profile Picture Ilektra, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, Destination, Ceremony, Reception

Highly recommended!!! Thank you very much.

Profile Picture Maria , 6/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Style concept is a highly professional organised skillful agency. Nena is such a friendly person who offers creative ideas and implements them in coordination with her innovative team.My first encounter with her occurred over the phone as I stumbled across her website and was amazed with the presentation and her competence.
I was impressed with Nena and her attention to detail as she kept us (my husband and I) aware with her progress through frequent appointments and brainstorming ideas that captured our individuality completely. Always, she was very helpful, prompt in her responses and appointments, friendly, approachable, dedicated, reliable and I recommend her to anyone looking for an event planner.
Overall, it was such a pleasure working with her and in future events i will not think twice about hiring her excellent services.
i am grateful that we had our dream wedding come true and without any difficulties all thanks to Nena and her supportive team

Profile Picture Kleopatra, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning