Aisle Ready Events, LLC

Portland, OR View map
$2,600 Package Price

$2,600 Package Price

Aisle Ready Events, LLC is a Portland, OR based couture event planning company that focuses on organizing and coordinating weddings and social events.

It is our mission to incorporate our client's personal style and vision, exceed expectations, and make each event the most memorable experience. We love everything wedding and event related and delight in sharing our passion with others! Our enthusiasm for romance motivates us to step outside of the box and create unique events.

Your wedding is one of the biggest personal events you will ever plan and it is our job to take away the stress of party planning, allowing you to experience all the joy and satisfaction that throwing a flawless event has to offer. Whether it is the wedding of your dreams or the party of the year, let us bring her creative vision, her love for color and trends, and impeccable attention to detail to your event.

Offering Full planning, Day of Coordination, and Partial Planning Packages

Contact us at 317-749-1601 or Jodie@aisleready.com

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Steven
    Steven H. Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We were correct in selecting Aisle Ready for our coordination services

Given approximately 4 months of lead time, Jodie and and Aisle Ready crew did an exemplary job of coordinating and delivering a moderately sized wedding from scratch. Throughout the process, teamwork and communication were emphasized, and we felt Jodie was very strong in following up with us no matter the day of the week or the hour of the day, which helped put us at ease, as the process leading up to the event can be quite nerve-wracking. Jodie possesses a kind, down to earth, empathetic personality, and we were right to trust our instincts in selecting Aisle Ready before diving into the planning phase. The vendors she had in her playbook were largely on point, and she made great efforts to ensure that our dream vision for the wedding ceremony and reception were met. Aesthetically, the event far surpassed our expectations and we were blown away with the beauty and grandeur of the finished result. We give Jodie the highest of recommendations and wish her nothing but the best of success moving forward in her profession.
  • Ege
    Ege Y. Married on 01/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jodie is the wedding planner who becomes family!

From our initial meeting onwards, Jodie constantly brought such a light-hearted and warm energy to planning which was much needed as my husband and I were trying to get married during the pandemic. She was incredibly flexible when we had to downsize our initial plans to a microwedding and postpone our big wedding reception to months later. We always felt totally comfortable around Jodie in terms of sharing our thoughts, ideas, worries leading up to our wedding day(s), and she in turn was very open with us about what the different options/choices would look like / whether or not they would achieve our vision. Jodie was also very receptive to our idea of having a multicultural wedding that combined both Indian and Turkish customs. By the end of planning she was a pro at referencing all the various parts of the ceremonies! Most importantly, on the day-of, we knew that everything was taken care of and that Jodie --with her bright positive spirit-- would ensure that all of the vendors would work together as a team to create a magical evening to remember. She truly feels like a part of the family now; we were genuinely sad when the wedding events were over and we had nothing more to plan! Be sure to call Jodie for your next event, she will not disappoint!
  • Erica
    Erica L. Married on 02/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Get Creative and Organized!

I can not recommend Jodie enough for planning your nuptials. I chose Jodie because I wanted to do something creative and unique. I wanted something nontraditional with a more fun, sparkly-bubbly, seasonal (but not Christmasy) cocktail-casual atmosphere. When I explained the concept to Jodie she understood right away and had many ideas which amplified and elevated our theme. Some of her ideas include the tapas/food station idea to keep people snacking, moving and mingling, the beautiful lighting, unique floral designs, and decor to bring in sparkle without getting us covered in glitter. Every vendor we met with was so excited to work with us. We kept hearing "this is so different and new! Nobody/not many people are doing this. I love this idea!!" Everyone seemed very inspired for our event. Even my husband got into it. lol. I had been describing the "concept" to my guests and when they finally saw it I kept hearing "I totally get it, it's even better than I imagined." Many of these ideas were Jodie's. When I saw the final final look, I was floored. After our wedding my guests have been gushing over our event. They admired the decor design and felt it was romantic and elegant but also fun and modern. They loved the food (one of Jodie's picks) and the cocktail party concept over a sit down dinner. You know your wedding is a hit when people say things like "I didn't know weddings could be like this. You are making me regret my elopement." "Could you throw a wedding once a year, please?" Beyond her creativity and artistry, Jodie was well organized and always easy to get a hold of. I knew exactly what I needed to do and when. She helped set monthly goals which made planning a wedding seem more easily digestible. She always made me feel supported. She was kind, collaborative but politely assertive when necessary. I might have been a stress ball the weeks leading up to my wedding but the day of I was happy and care-free. I trusted Jodie and knew she had everything under control. If there were any issues, I would have never known about them. From quirky/modern to traditional, whatever your style, I know Jodie will give you the wedding of your dreams (and within your budget as well.) We loved everything at our wedding and we're still gushing about it. We didn't expect it to be perfect.
  • illustration stars

52 photos 路 09/29/2018
Morgan & Ryan
21 photos 路 05/12/2018

Event One DJs Event One DJs Wedding DJs

One of the best planners around!

Indianapolis Zoo and White River Gardens Indianapolis Zoo and White River Gardens Museum Weddings

Jodie with Aisle Ready Events, LLC is an absolute delight to work with! She is professional, friendly, organized and always has the clients best interest at heart and in mind! Jodie and her staff are wonderful to work with and I can't wait to work with her team again soon!

Heavenly Sweets Cakes Heavenly Sweets Cakes Wedding Cakes

Jodie Price and Aisle Ready Events are top notch. I really enjoy working with them. Their ideas and eye for detail make them truly spectacular!

Heavenly Sweets Cakes
Jennifer Van Elk Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 25 Reviews

0320 SW Montgomery St #220, Portland, OR, 97201
317-749-1601
Location of (Aisle Ready Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding