716 S. Village circle, Tampa, FL 33606 Map · Phone number

About Florist Fire

As Tampa Bay's leading wedding & event florist, we are proud to announce Florist Fire is also serving Tampa Bay with everyday designs. You can now visit our retail store front in Hyde Park Village.

Wedding designs from traditional to eccentric.

With more then 14 years of floral wedding design, Florist Fire has experience designing for hundreds of different weddings. From casual beach weddings to black tie formal, Florist Fire has your wedding on lock. We offer custom floral design, décor, draping, linens and chair coordination. Take a gander at some of our favorites

716 S. Village Circle

reginaasthephotographerllccoppertailstyledshoot208
wilson pijuan 0041
lisaryan mep614
Florist Fire
tampa wedding photographer streamson resort golf t
ottaway miller0252

Florist Fire 7
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/27/2018

Nothing but compliments

I was lucky enough to grow up with Gayle, and as soon as I got engaged - I KNEW - that I wanted Gayle to work her magic at our wedding, and BOY, DID SHE! I was blown away with how beautiful our special day was from the bouquets, to the ceremony, cocktail hour and to the reception beyond! Absolutely loved everything - and it was all so beautiful. Def. hire Gayle - she's understanding, creative, thoughtful and listens to your vision!

Sent on 12/01/2018
    Florist Fire 17
    Florist Fire 18
    Florist Fire 19

Regina Rached · Married on 05/25/2018

Stunning florals & helped make my theme come true!

Gayle with Florist Fire is one of the most talented florists I've worked with, both as a bride and as a photographer. She pours her heart and soul into every piece she creates. Of course being her good friend, I had to have her help with my own wedding. She truly embraced our Copacabana/Tropicana theme and made all of our tropical vibes come to life. From mini pineapples to monstera leaves, it was perfect! Plus the colored candle light! I cannot thank Gayle and her team enough and highly recommend her for any event that needs florals.

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Florist Fire 20
    Florist Fire 21
    Florist Fire 22
    Florist Fire 23

Vanessa · Married on 04/27/2018

I worked with Gayle and Florist Fire for my wedding in April, 2018 and I have nothing but positive things to say about her team and their work. Every arrangement was beautiful - from the bouquets to the bouts to the centerpieces and she worked with me and my planner to make my vision come to life but stay within our budget. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Florist Fire FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• Aisle Ready Events, LLC
    Aisle Ready Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Gayle is amazing! Her personal touches are what make her work so amazing. I know that I can bring any bride to Gayle and she will knock the designs out of the park every time! I HIGHLY recommend her!

• Regina as The Photographer
    Regina as The Photographer Wedding Photographers

Gayle is so passionate about being a florist and creating very unique pieces for her clients. She gets to know her clients on a deeper level to make sure that her arrangements, bouquets, etc, are definitely telling that particular client's story and showing their personality. She can do so much and is so knowledgeable. Above that, she really enjoys her work and it shows in how she interacts with her clients. I fully recommend her for all of your wedding floral needs!

• Kimberly Hensley Events
    Kimberly Hensley Events Wedding Planners

I can't say enough wonderful things about Gayle at Florist Fire. Every bride that I bring to her she WOWS with her style and visions. Gayle loves to educate during her consults, showing you the best flowers in all budgets. Her knowledge of her industry is a 10!!! I love working with her!!!

• 716 S. Village circle Tampa, 33606 See on map