Ashlee Hamon Photography

Tampa, FL View map
$4,200 Most Popular Price

$4,200 Most Popular Price

Let’s pretend we just hugged and now I’m beaming a smile at you! I’m a very enthusiastic, organized, cat loving, professional photographer in the Tampa Bay Area. I love LOVE and it takes a lot of restraint to not end every sentence with and exclamation point! I’m passionate about creating gorgeous art out of your special moments and ensuring the experience you have in front of my lens is always fun and fantastic!

I would describe my photography style as vibrant, sophisticated, saturated, and fun! I’m obsessed with light in all of its forms. I’m just as happy finding that chink of light perfectly catching your cheek bones through the window as I am lighting you up against a spectacular coastal sunset. My technical training has provided a sturdy platform for me to grow as an artist and adapt to all kinds of scenarios. I believe in photographing the best light, whether it’s natural or created. I love to use whatever technique suits the subject and situation. The variety that wedding and portrait photography allows me fuels my enthusiasm and creativity. No two weddings are ever the same. I would be thrilled and honored for the opportunity to get to know you and capture the happiest days of your life!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

Kaitlin Married on 10/23/2021
    I could go on and on about why Ashlee Hamon was hands-down the best decision my now-husband I made during our wedding planning process. Ashlee is a talented, artistic, passionate, professional photographer who truly cares about her clients. She has a great personality and treats you like a friend while doing everything in her power to make your life easier throughout the entire planning process. Ashlee went above and beyond for my husband and I and our wedding. Her emails were always prompt and extremely detailed. She also has such a sweet, fun personality which shines through in all of her communication. She started following me on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook to get to know me better, get a better idea of my taste and my ideas for the wedding. She took all of the pinned wedding shots I wanted and tried to incorporate each of them into my wedding day. She also provided me with a detailed wedding day itinerary – which was incredibly helpful. I shared this same itinerary with all of my other vendors (caterer, dj, officiant, etc) so that everyone was on the same page for the wedding day. I truly felt so much more at ease and confident that the entire wedding day would run smoothly because of this.

On the big day, Ashlee ended up getting all of the shots I wanted and more. We actually ended up having extra time to enjoy our cocktail hour (which wasn’t originally in the plan, since we had scheduled our bridal party shots during that time). However, she was great at organizing our group and getting everyone to cooperate to get all of the beach photos we had discussed. Ashlee was constantly looking around, finding the best lighting and the best angle to get the perfect shot. Both her and her assistant, Charmaine, were fabulous and so friendly to all of our guests, to boot. I honestly don’t know if my wedding would have been as successful without Ashlee Hamon as my photographer. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend her to anyone looking for a phenomenal photographer!
  • Rana
    Rana M. Married on 06/12/2021

Bold and effortless with a modern and timeless style

Ashlee Hamon captured our June 2021 wedding at Le Méridien, Tampa, and we totally recommend her. I've been following Ashlee's work for years; the energy, vibrant colors in her images, and unique style stood out in a crowd of wedding photographers. I knew that when the day came, she'd be a top choice...and boy did she deliver!
    If like us you are looking for a wedding photographer with a bold style who can capture the candid moments effortlessly in a modern and timeless way then look no further. Ashlee's eye for detail is astounding, and beyond her technical expertise, she is a joy to work with. She has a way of making you feel at ease, create a friendly connection, and anticipate needs/questions. The ease we found with her shines through in our engagement and wedding pictures. We are generally more reserved and aren't always comfortable with PDAs. Ashlee knew exactly how to make us feel like we were just hanging out with a friend, and knew when to blend into the background and when to assert herself to get the best pictures.
    What I found is unique about Ashlee is how much she values the clients she works with, and that goes for her assistant Shannon too. This shows up in the care she takes in her communication, her commitment to make the reveal a unique experience for couples through sneak peeks and personal touches in her gallery delivery.
    On a practical note, Ashlee was consistently communicative, agile, and timely in her delivery throughout the entire process especially working with us as we rescheduled our original date due to COVID and then downsized our guest number. Thank you, Ashlee Hamon Photography!
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria F. Married on 05/07/2021

Ashlee Hamon is MAGIC!

Ashlee Hamon is utterly and completely magical (no better way to describe her artwork of photography)! She truly does make artwork out of your photos and she creates magical memories through your photos and provides a magical experience

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jamie & Spencer
    210 photos · 02/09/2019

A Chair Affair A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

A photo is only as good as the person taking it, and believe us, Ashlee Hamon is very, very good. Her creativity shows through with every single photo!

Westly Event Center Westly Event Center Banquet Halls

Fabulous, professional, and awesome!

aka photographs aka photographs Wedding Photographers

Ashlee Hamon Photography is professional, enthusiastic, and plain out fun. She is one of my very favorite photographers to shoot with - my go-to photog friend! She is fabulous to work with, and her photos are ever gorgeous!

2502 N HOWARD AVE, SUITE A Tampa, FL, 33602
Location of (Ashlee Hamon Photography)

Ashlee Hamon Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ashlee Hamon Photography include in the starting price?

Ashlee Hamon Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Ashlee Hamon Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Ashlee Hamon Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Ashlee Hamon Photography offer?

Ashlee Hamon Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary

What photography services does Ashlee Hamon Photography offer?

Ashlee Hamon Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Ashlee Hamon Photography offer for wedding events?

Ashlee Hamon Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Ashlee Hamon Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ashlee Hamon Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding